Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

3 minutes ago, StirCrazy94545 said:
2 hours ago, Snalskjuts said:

Good for you! It's around 43 degrees here and I am thin as a stick...but I have some Viking blood in me so it's ok ☺️

My ma's ancestors regularly went a-viking and raided my dad's ancestors' villages, so I'm fairly good in the cold, but berserker blood has its drawbacks, especially in the more or less civilized modern age.

ohh I see! Can't do heat that great so for the most part it's all great here in Sweden, I'm living close to the capital so it never gets any extreme colds that it is up north. I have family in Minnesota 

4 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Another hot moment tho....

I woke up this morning from a text from me neighbor, "Open your door."

So, I go open my door. 

There was a coffee and a box of donuts waiting outside for me. 

#1, how sweet. #2, WHAAAAAT?! Now I have neighbors feeding me too?!?!?

Cum to mama ;)

No one can resist you. You are a dream Girl for anyone who truly dares to dream about what they really desire. A Short, heavily fattened Beauty. A truly devastating Beauty with truly Devastating Weight. 
It's becoming all so clear to you. Just as You have always known in your own mind... that skinny chick stuff is all bullshit. Skin and bones are for the timid.
But it never was just you... nor even "the community". It's everyone who allows themselves to imagine the primal fecundity, the sheer luxury.  

• Curvage Model
15 minutes ago, StirCrazy94545 said:

Your poor kitties. Maybe a Bad Dragon would help soothe the one?

Oh hot damn. So much yes to this ;) 

9 minutes ago, dania201 said:

I swear that once you’re fat, people just assume that bringing you food will make you happy. 🤣

I'm certainly not complaining ;) such an awesome surprise!

3 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

No one can resist you. You are a dream Girl for anyone who truly dares to dream about what they really desire. A Short, heavily fattened Beauty. A truly devastating Beauty with truly Devastating Weight. It's becoming all so clear to you. Just as You have always known in your own mind... that skinny chick stuff is all bullshit. Skin and bones are for the timid.
But it never was just you... nor even "the community". It's everyone who allows themselves to imagine the primal fecundity, the sheer luxury.  

My only regret in life is not letting myself grow in size & confidence sooner ❤️ 

3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

My only regret in life is not letting myself grow in size & confidence sooner ❤️ 

with this phatphobic society and social medias and everything that things must be tough so it's understandable it takes abit of time, u are still young 

8 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

You've done just fine. Perfectly. School boys rarely have the confidence and self-awareness to (let themselves) appreciate such exquisite pleasure. "It's too naughty... I'd have to surrender all control, my own will, to the powerful lust I hold for her. It possesses me entirely. And I can tell she knows this already." 
Besides, You are in these amazing times Right NOW. Along with this format to indulge, exploit and share every detail. Every episode and great intense Joy you share and we are filled with Joy likewise. Having been the "fitness girl", you have a profound effect upon others who have known you then. Shocking them. Really shocking them to their core. Eyes widening, mouths agape. "Three Bills!" And now, you are even shocking people whom have never seen you before. Bringing dudes out of their shell to admit to themselves their appreciation and desire.They openly bare their lust before you with flirtatious often daring comments, and boxes with dozens of donuts. You have literally earned for yourself thousands of dedicated admirers from around the World. There's a list of them on this page. Worshipers whom you keep hungry and starving only for you to feed and fatten yourself ever more. I know all too well; I am one of them. 

• Curvage Model

Just made the a spontaneous decision to go out to dinner/drinks with my girlfriends later tonight! I had originally said no....because this week has been draining and my soul needs a rest. But then I got a strong craving for pasta and I changed my mind. 

I'm doing some cleaning and laundry right now and am trying to pick out an outfit to show off my curves. Hopefully I can get this ass into a pair of jeans. It's been a while 😥

52 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Just made the a spontaneous decision to go out to dinner/drinks with my girlfriends later tonight! I had originally said no....because this week has been draining and my soul needs a rest. But then I got a strong craving for pasta and I changed my mind. 

I'm doing some cleaning and laundry right now and am trying to pick out an outfit to show off my curves. Hopefully I can get this ass into a pair of jeans. It's been a while 😥

I've written (in my mind only) a story about you going to dinner with your girlfriends. It's pretty hot with a nice sexy ending. But I'm sure your real life version will only be far more exciting. Because, after all, it is real. You will knock everybody off balance with Your remarkable heft. 
/ So fuckin' hot that you are planning on "showing off". You have no question that You will be the one "bringing it". You KNOW your outrageously sexy body will be a topic of conversation. You won't need to bring it up at all. Your friends will take care of that. None of the other girls figures will be a matter of any concern. Everyone will be focused upon You. That's how it is for You anymore. The center of attention. 💪    👀
// And Geez, if nobody "breaks the ice" about Your Tremendous gains; the tension will be so hot in itself. 

dania201 sez: Have fun tonight! Are you planning on pre-eating or post-eating?

Yes. omg, If one of the girls decides she cannot finish her meal! ... And of course you will be insisting on desserts... and if none of the other girls feel like it you just say something like - "Oh come on! I know you gals all want it, I'll just order a few for the table and we can share" ... then friggin' start housin' on the whole thing. 😄🍰🐖❤️
Then there's the WHOLE "guys" thing involved whenever a group of cute girls are out for drinks. Some earthshaking event is bound to happen. 

Guest Mauser1898
4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hi hi hi :) Goodmorning fam! Just me being the cute fat nerd I am....studying how to make the perfect weight gain shake ;) 

5931DC0B-9AE2-4ADA-8B55-DBE46E80CEE2.jpeg.094b378bb377a61b1b3a30bcb04341d5.jpg

😍😍😍

Guest StirCrazy94545
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Nope, no more bras, jeans, pants, or panties for you. Long dresses are OK, so long as they're slit all the way up so you can actually move in them. Just be careful bending over!

https __ep1.xhcdn.com_000_152_311_223_1000.jpg

79224cff1a8552848b18ca3258f8d8bb.jpg

Guest StirCrazy94545
4 hours ago, Snalskjuts said:

ohh I see! Can't do heat that great so for the most part it's all great here in Sweden, I'm living close to the capital so it never gets any extreme colds that it is up north. I have family in Minnesota 

So a people leave a place of ice and snow only to settle in another frozen land, oh yahh. Who does that?

I do OK in the heat, so long as I don't have to wear a suit or tuxedo or something. Interviews in Miami and Ft. Lauderdale were sheer torture!

tumblr_inline_pdl02550li1stb46q_540.gif

CWoODIMU4AAnwFU.jpg

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Casey's going to come home with more fap material. Something will happen tonight to trigger a flood. You just know it. 😍

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Ljj said:

Sloshed stuffed Casey... look out 

I turn into the hungriest and horniest piggy when I drink 

6 hours ago, dania201 said:

Have fun tonight! Are you planning on pre-eating or post-eating?

Pre-eating, during eating, and now I am POST eating on my couch ❤️ 

6 hours ago, jacksprat said:

Yes. omg, If one of the girls decides she cannot finish her meal! ... And of course you will be insisting on desserts... and if none of the other girls feel like it you just say something like - "Oh come on! I know you gals all want it, I'll just order a few for the table and we can share" ... then friggin' start housin' on the whole thing. 😄🍰🐖❤️
Then there's the WHOLE "guys" thing involved whenever a group of cute girls are out for drinks. Some earthshaking event is bound to happen. 

Oh just wait... going to elaborate in a post in a couple of minute. SO hot

5 hours ago, StirCrazy94545 said:

Nope, no more bras, jeans, pants, or panties for you. Long dresses are OK, so long as they're slit all the way up so you can actually move in them. Just be careful bending over!

Omg yaaaassss I need big sheet tent dresses bc I'm a big fat cow

5 hours ago, regbill said:

Cute fat nerds are the best kind of nerds.

Hehe i love being fat and nerdy!

3 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

But then we wouldn't have been able watch you grow like we are now.

Selfish I know, but fuck it!

And yet - this is only the beginning ;)

3 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

Casey's going to come home with more fap material. Something will happen tonight to trigger a flood. You just know it. 😍

You know me too well ;)

• Curvage Model

Byfar the fattest babe at the bar tonight and rocked it 🥰 It's been a really long time since my friends and I went out like this and it was honestly so fun. I never ever used to dress like this around my skinny friends, I'd normally wear something baggy so I would stand out but I felt so fucking confident and beautiful tonight. Little too much wine tho 😅 (i'm not a big drinker, more of a big EATER hehe)

CFAFB436-6520-4496-817A-D4FBA3BC6535.png.8498522f5ec01dbbf8e152db3cb738ec.png

4 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I had one too many glasses of wine and I'm literally ravaging through my kitchen eating anything i can get my hands on, ass naked, pussy dripping wet, and trying to figure out where I can get a pizza at this hour

Too bad you don't have a roommate, they would be getting one hell of a show right now!!! I know I would absolutely love to see it!!! 😍🍿 And would love to be called up to participate?! I sure as hell would love to do that as well!!!🐷🍷🍕🍔🍟🍩🥵🎂🍦🍌🤯🤤

43 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I had one too many glasses of wine and I'm literally ravaging through my kitchen eating anything i can get my hands on, ass naked, pussy dripping wet, and trying to figure out where I can get a pizza at this hour

You are divine. Only Our Fattened up Casey could go out to a pasta dinner and come home famished! 🐷

• Curvage Model
48 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

Sounds like you may need to film Pig 4 ALREADY!!!!!🥵

I just filmed a cute naughty ** clip for you guys. Just cute and me playing with myself telling you about my night ❤️ Would've much rather been hooked up to a funnel tied up for you guys tho 

37 minutes ago, jpark786 said:

Too bad you don't have a roommate, they would be getting one hell of a show right now!!! I know I would absolutely love to see it!!! 😍🍿 And would love to be called up to participate?! I sure as hell would love to do that as well!!!🐷🍷🍕🍔🍟🍩🥵🎂🍦🍌🤯🤤

Hurry come feed me if that's the case

8 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

You are divine. Only Our Fattened up Casey could go out to a pasta dinner and come home famished! 🐷

And STILL going ;)