Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model
14 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

How are you feeling in your head with this new "huge" feeling?

Feel like you can be 3 skinny Caseys by the end of the year? 😍

I feel excited honest, and kinda a bit addicted almost like a drug in a way. I just really feel like BIG things are amping up again for the body and I am so ready for it. 

We actually are getting closer and closer to looking very much so like 3 of me. Ugh, i am looking down at my body now typing this and I just cannot believe how far I've come in size and confidence since starting.

14 hours ago, MarshallT said:

That last statement that you may be on the brink of your next 100 is one of the hottest things I've ever read! We will make this happen!!!! 🍩🎂😈

Hehehe gain szn babyyyy ❤️ 

7 hours ago, Ljj said:

That’s a cute little ass ya got there. Be a shame if someone...ya know... added 150 or so pounds to it 

Only 150?

• Curvage Model

Hey babes ❤️ So sorry I kinda disappeared last night mid-stuffing!

I took an edible and just went to fucking town on a ton of grub hub. I passssssed out on my couch, like didn't even fuck myself bc I was that deliriously full and high. I'll take some pics later but I am literally a swollen pig today.

2020 truly is just the year that keeps on giving - I got some news early this morning and it wasn't necessarily the greatest, so it's occupying some of my time this morning. Forever staying positive no matter what life throws at me! 

I have an unreal amount of DM's to respond to so thank you guys so much for being patient. If it's an important one feel free to bump it up so I don't miss it. I will be on later to respond to everyone. 

LOVE YOU GUYS ❤️ 

PS - I have a whole day off tomorrow and am gonna film a full day of eating for you :)

In the meantime - tell me some wins from you week and perhaps a hot Casey fantasy or two plz to keep this piggy hungry ;)

9 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I took an edible and just went to fucking town on a ton of grub hub. I passssssed out on my couch, like didn't even fuck myself bc I was that deliriously full and high. I'll take some pics later but I am literally a swollen pig today.

2020 truly is just the year that keeps on giving - I got some news early this morning and it wasn't necessarily the greatest, so it's occupying some of my time this morning. Forever staying positive no matter what life throws at me! 

I have an unreal amount of DM's to respond to so thank you guys so much for being patient. If it's an important one feel free to bump it up so I don't miss it. I will be on later to respond to everyone. 

LOVE YOU GUYS ❤️ 

PS - I have a whole day off tomorrow and am gonna film a full day of eating for you :)

In the meantime - tell me some wins from you week and perhaps a hot Casey fantasy or two plz to keep this piggy hungry ;)

I think I sent you a recent DM. It’s kinda funny though but I was just in one of those moments😂

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

LOVE YOU GUYS ❤️ 

that stuffing sounds hot :D❤️ My latest wins is that I haven't drink alcohol in almost 2 weeks .(i try to drink way  more responsible nowadays)

I have to be honest, I had a few hot fantasy's the last few days but I tell you the hottest: you have had 3 dinners at around 5, 7 , 9 pm with alots of different types of food and at around 11 some snacks, cake, cookies, chips, nuggets and when every plate and takeaway bag and plate was empty I asked, arent u gonna take a break? its night and you should sleep. take a break? im "only" 450 pounds and I need to be 500 NOW! yes, I know but I promise you I will make the most epic fattening breakfast in bed for you tommorrow, just hae your beauty sleep and wake up with more fat and bigger gut and a smell of pancakes and bacon.... we both fall alseep but you woke up at around 3.30 am and open to an empty snackdrawer, u imditatly started to think about food and after only 5 minutes u can't stand it anymore, that addiction is way to strong and u roll over to wake me up and poked at me,,, Pizza.... babe,,, try to sleep... U said it about louder PIZZA,,,, what no? now? U had 50 pizzas delivered from different places the last 30 days.... plus u had the evening filled so much food.... but.... u said with a sad face,,, and turned the light at the bedside table on.... look at this body... don't you want it to grow in front of your eyes... and yes I had 50 of them but I want you to make one in the pan, you bought a premade dough so please can u maybe do that for me?? well if I don't need any yeast it would get abit easier and the only thing that will swell is your body... I can't say no to this even if it's in the middle of the night...

On 10/14/2020 at 5:41 PM, Curvage Casey said:

I have a lot on my mind today and figured I'd pour some of it out for you. 

I am so deeply saddened by how cruel people can be sometimes. How someone will go out of their way to make you feel like you feel insecure, small, and hurt. Especially someone you've grown close to. It's often hard enough to navigate the world living in a body that is rejected by society. It's even harder at times to open up to people and let them in to this side of yourself. I rarely let my guard down, and this is why. But everything is fine. 

My body is at an all time high, which is the best part of my day. I feel incredibly heavy and swollen. My face feels so swollen, likely from all the food I've been eating that I know is so bad for me. My tits just plop on top of my belly and sit so heavy. My belly then sits heavy upon my thick fupa. My pussy has just been constantly freaking soaked. My arms chafe against my body when I attempt to move them. I feel my chins jiggle as I walk around. Clothes just don't fit right now. They really don't. My summer wardrobe was fine but I am significantly larger than I was this time last year. I feel immense. I feel huge. I feel bigger than ever. 

I really thought I hit a plateau for a bit, which is common for girls who eat as much as me and had such a rapid initial gain. I was getting a little down about it tbh. But holy shit, I was wrong. My weight is skyrocketing again so rapidly. I've always had stretch marks that are too pale to see but for the first time ever I noticed dark ones on the back of my hips. 

I am obsessed. I need more. I want more weight.

Screw who ever it was that was cruel to you, they don't deserve you in their life if they are going to act that way to you. I am glad that you are not letting whatever that person said or did get you down, don't let them win. You are so incredibly sexy, beautiful, kind, caring, generous, inclusive, and I could go on but you already know how awesome you are. And to hear how big and fat and insatiable you are continuing to become is so incredibly hot to hear and awesome to know you are loving every second of it. The pounds will continue to pour on to that already big, fat, round, jiggling, wobbling, wet 😉 body of yours and that 300lb goal of yours for the end of the year will be a piece of cake because you are going to be eating a whole lot of them and so much more from now until the new year. Then start all over again and stuff, gorge and binge eat yourself to 400lbs by the end of 2021 like the fat greedy insatiable pig that you are. 😁😍🐷

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

LOVE YOU GUYS ❤️ 

A Casey fantasy of mine would to become your feeder/bf and make you eat an insane amount of food all day long until you feel like you are going to explode by the end of every single day. To make sure all of your sexual desires and urges are met and that you are left satisfied physical and emotionally every single night as you pass out into a major food and sex induced coma. And every two weeks get to see you waddle and jiggle your ever growing body up to the scale and see the number get higher and higher each time 270lbs,285lbs,305lbs,330lbs, 365lbs,395lbs,420lbs,450lbs and so on and so on. You will outgrow your clothes so often, we will not be able to keep up with your ever expanding body and you'll have no choice but to at times go out in public with way to small clothes on and your fat utters pouring out of your top and your massive gut hanging out of the bottom them since the shirt will only go half way down your fat wobbling gut and it will be for all to see, but especially me. This will continue and as you grow fatter and become even larger and more insatiable. Then the inevitable day will come, a day we have strived and saved up for, for so long, the day we will have to get you a Bariatric Hospital Bed with a built in scale because you'll be to massive and out of shape to get yourself out of bed let alone have a scale other than the one built into the bed that could even properly weight your fat ass. At this point, you'll be wearing nothing but bed sheets since that will be the only thing that will cover you properly. And as you get bigger and bigger cleaning yourself will get harder and harder until you will need help reaching all the massive expanse of flesh you simply can't reach on your own when in the shower and once your in your Bariatic Hospital Bed, I will give you sensual and thorough sponge bathes to keep your jiggling wobbling flesh nice and clean. Then there is the added challenges there will be to satisfy you as you get larger and larger. Getting to your fupa will become more and more of a challenge as your massive gut becomes larger, rounder, heavier and harder to lift up and your thunder thighs turn to tree trunk thighs and the space between them gets smaller and smaller but also gets wetter and wetter as you are turned on more and more by your ever expanding girth. But the harder it gets to reach that fat juicy fupa the more motivated and determined I will be to reach it and satisfy you as you continue your non stop bingeing on the mountains of food laid out around and on top of you. And of course we can not leave out your adoring fans on the fun as we continue to make the amazing content that they have come to enjoy from you. But all the while as they get off to your videos and photos as you continue to pack on the pounds and are pushed past your limits, by yours truly, I will get the best seat in the house, right by your ever growing side. 😈🥵🤯🐷😍

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

LOVE YOU GUYS ❤️ 

The big question of course is did you get through all your takeout last night?

Win from the week - not a whole lot of news since the last one, but last night I did a slow roasted lamb shoulder with garlic & rosemary - and it was fucking fantastic if I do say so myself!

And fantasties .... its not really fully fleshed out but I have this vision for a complete day with you. Waking you up with a massive stack of pancakes dripping with maple syrup and butter, washed down with a nice shake.  Then taking you to a park somewhere. Along the way you're working your way through a dozen donuts.  We get you 3 or 4 different sorts of take-out and find a nice spot under a tree where I sit behind you and rub your belly while you scarf down about 7000 calories worth of takeout for lunch.  On the way home we stop for ice cream. You order a massive sundae which goes down in record time.  I also grab a couple pints to take home.  They're left out to melt, after-which I attached you to the funnel and pour them all down your throat. Then its dinner time. What else but pizza!  For this you're dressed in some skimpy lingerie that shows off all your fat - big bouncing belly, huge thick thighs, fat neck and chins.  You're also wearing piggy ears, a pig nose and have a piggy tail attached to your g-string.  When the pizza man arrives, you answer the door on all fours.  You're not allowed to speak, only grunt and squeal like a pig.  I expect you will be dripping wet by this stage - feeling like you're going to explode if you don't cum soon?  Will I let you?  Maybe - but only after all 3 pizzas are gone, followed by a quart of your favorite heavy cream...  Do you want to cum piggy?

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, Ljj said:

Well I was speaking of the current circumstances but the race to 300 is on 

The day that scale reads 300 will probably mark the greatest day of my life.

7 hours ago, Snalskjuts said:

that stuffing sounds hot :D❤️ My latest wins is that I haven't drink alcohol in almost 2 weeks .(i try to drink way  more responsible nowadays)

I have to be honest, I had a few hot fantasy's the last few days but I tell you the hottest: you have had 3 dinners at around 5, 7 , 9 pm with alots of different types of food and at around 11 some snacks, cake, cookies, chips, nuggets and when every plate and takeaway bag and plate was empty I asked, arent u gonna take a break? its night and you should sleep. take a break? im "only" 450 pounds and I need to be 500 NOW! yes, I know but I promise you I will make the most epic fattening breakfast in bed for you tommorrow, just hae your beauty sleep and wake up with more fat and bigger gut and a smell of pancakes and bacon.... we both fall alseep but you woke up at around 3.30 am and open to an empty snackdrawer, u imditatly started to think about food and after only 5 minutes u can't stand it anymore, that addiction is way to strong and u roll over to wake me up and poked at me,,, Pizza.... babe,,, try to sleep... U said it about louder PIZZA,,,, what no? now? U had 50 pizzas delivered from different places the last 30 days.... plus u had the evening filled so much food.... but.... u said with a sad face,,, and turned the light at the bedside table on.... look at this body... don't you want it to grow in front of your eyes... and yes I had 50 of them but I want you to make one in the pan, you bought a premade dough so please can u maybe do that for me?? well if I don't need any yeast it would get abit easier and the only thing that will swell is your body... I can't say no to this even if it's in the middle of the night...

First of all - HUGE win there on the alcohol. Congrats!!

I think that fantasy is so freaking hot because it feels like I truly could be such a reality for me someday. SO hot ;) thank you ;)

6 hours ago, LoneStar46 said:

How much did you eat last night?

SO sorry I passed out guys. Those edibles fuck me up hahaha. So last night's stuffing involved 2 meatlovers pizzas (large), 3 lava cakes, two orders of wings (i finished 1.5, probably more if I hadn't passed out), and got a shake and cheese fries from Sonic. All while drinking soda, ofcourse. But most importantly was the WG shake I funneled mid stuffing that supplied the bulk of the calories. It may or may not have had a stick of butter melted into it 🙈

5 hours ago, jpark786 said:

Screw who ever it was that was cruel to you, they don't deserve you in their life if they are going to act that way to you. I am glad that you are not letting whatever that person said or did get you down, don't let them win. You are so incredibly sexy, beautiful, kind, caring, generous, inclusive, and I could go on but you already know how awesome you are. And to hear how big and fat and insatiable you are continuing to become is so incredibly hot to hear and awesome to know you are loving every second of it. The pounds will continue to pour on to that already big, fat, round, jiggling, wobbling, wet 😉 body of yours and that 300lb goal of yours for the end of the year will be a piece of cake because you are going to be eating a whole lot of them and so much more from now until the new year. Then start all over again and stuff, gorge and binge eat yourself to 400lbs by the end of 2021 like the fat greedy insatiable pig that you are. 😁😍🐷

You are forever the sweetest and it means so much to me. Thank you for caring about me as a person and as a feedee fuck pig hehe❤️ 

4 hours ago, jpark786 said:

A Casey fantasy of mine would to become your feeder/bf and make you eat an insane amount of food all day long until you feel like you are going to explode by the end of every single day. To make sure all of your sexual desires and urges are met and that you are left satisfied physical and emotionally every single night as you pass out into a major food and sex induced coma. And every two weeks get to see you waddle and jiggle your ever growing body up to the scale and see the number get higher and higher each time 270lbs,285lbs,305lbs,330lbs, 365lbs,395lbs,420lbs,450lbs and so on and so on. You will outgrow your clothes so often, we will not be able to keep up with your ever expanding body and you'll have no choice but to at times go out in public with way to small clothes on and your fat utters pouring out of your top and your massive gut hanging out of the bottom them since the shirt will only go half way down your fat wobbling gut and it will be for all to see, but especially me. This will continue and as you grow fatter and become even larger and more insatiable. Then the inevitable day will come, a day we have strived and saved up for, for so long, the day we will have to get you a Bariatric Hospital Bed with a built in scale because you'll be to massive and out of shape to get yourself out of bed let alone have a scale other than the one built into the bed that could even properly weight your fat ass. At this point, you'll be wearing nothing but bed sheets since that will be the only thing that will cover you properly. And as you get bigger and bigger cleaning yourself will get harder and harder until you will need help reaching all the massive expanse of flesh you simply can't reach on your own when in the shower and once your in your Bariatic Hospital Bed, I will give you sensual and thorough sponge bathes to keep your jiggling wobbling flesh nice and clean. Then there is the added challenges there will be to satisfy you as you get larger and larger. Getting to your fupa will become more and more of a challenge as your massive gut becomes larger, rounder, heavier and harder to lift up and your thunder thighs turn to tree trunk thighs and the space between them gets smaller and smaller but also gets wetter and wetter as you are turned on more and more by your ever expanding girth. But the harder it gets to reach that fat juicy fupa the more motivated and determined I will be to reach it and satisfy you as you continue your non stop bingeing on the mountains of food laid out around and on top of you. And of course we can not leave out your adoring fans on the fun as we continue to make the amazing content that they have come to enjoy from you. But all the while as they get off to your videos and photos as you continue to pack on the pounds and are pushed past your limits, by yours truly, I will get the best seat in the house, right by your ever growing side. 😈🥵🤯🐷😍

Welp...... pretty sure my clit just exploded reading this.... FUCK ;) Imma need a minute to recover from this hahaha. 

It's wild how aligned our fantasies always seem to be. Thank you SO much for forever turning me on like this. *sips cream* *jiggles gut*

4 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

And fantasties .... its not really fully fleshed out but I have this vision for a complete day with you. Waking you up with a massive stack of pancakes dripping with maple syrup and butter, washed down with a nice shake.  Then taking you to a park somewhere. Along the way you're working your way through a dozen donuts.  We get you 3 or 4 different sorts of take-out and find a nice spot under a tree where I sit behind you and rub your belly while you scarf down about 7000 calories worth of takeout for lunch.  On the way home we stop for ice cream. You order a massive sundae which goes down in record time.  I also grab a couple pints to take home.  They're left out to melt, after-which I attached you to the funnel and pour them all down your throat. Then its dinner time. What else but pizza!  For this you're dressed in some skimpy lingerie that shows off all your fat - big bouncing belly, huge thick thighs, fat neck and chins.  You're also wearing piggy ears, a pig nose and have a piggy tail attached to your g-string.  When the pizza man arrives, you answer the door on all fours.  You're not allowed to speak, only grunt and squeal like a pig.  I expect you will be dripping wet by this stage - feeling like you're going to explode if you don't cum soon?  Will I let you?  Maybe - but only after all 3 pizzas are gone, followed by a quart of your favorite heavy cream...  Do you want to cum piggy?

Ughhhh you are another one who just gets me so soaking wet every damn time ❤️ Pretty sure if I were to be locked in a room with you and @jpark786 for a day I'd have to be rolled out at 500lbs. You guys just get me. Me and my pussy love you.

But FUCK - this is hot. I love the piggy ears and squealing. Pigs are allowed to cum till they're bursting. ;) 

• Curvage Model

I had the longest, weirdest day... but it's all good now. Unplugged and relaxed tonight and it was incredible. I got the yummiest chinese food and a few burgers from Five Guys and watched The Haunting of Bly Manor (10/10 recommend, I'm addicted and terrified LOL).

I love being snuggly. It's starting to get cold where i live now. Thankfully I have a few hundred lbs of flab to keep this piggy warm ;)

9E2BBBEF-0290-414C-80E0-16C1F8177F9A.jpeg.a70b17f863b9b119bcae75e55d06bc68.jpg

0A0534B4-396C-4816-AF31-79EB108DB0B7.jpeg.294c148b63170071d7da86bacb6f3056.jpg

Guest Marshall7
2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I had the longest, weirdest day... but it's all good now. Unplugged and relaxed tonight and it was incredible. I got the yummiest chinese food and a few burgers from Five Guys and watched The Haunting of Bly Manor (10/10 recommend, I'm addicted and terrified LOL).

I love being snuggly. It's starting to get cold where i live now. Thankfully I have a few hundred lbs of flab to keep this piggy warm ;)

I so want to snuggle with you right now. So warm and soft! 🥰

• Curvage Model

So the hottest fucking thing in the entire world happened to me today and I've been itching to share it. 

My brother's friends are all assholes. Cocky and attractive af and they all know it. Even when I was thin, they all always picked on me. Sometimes playfully, sometimes flirting, sometimes mean. I love them all. But it's just a trend for us. I give it right back to them, don't even worry lol.

I saw one tonight who I haven't seen in.... fuck, probably 2 years? It's been a while. He loves to give me a hard time and says pretty much whatever is on his mind. I hugged him because I was excited to see him, he's a good kid. He literally said, "Holy shit you turned into a mammoth. What are you pushing like 3-bills now?"

I turned BRIGHT RED. Pretty much drenched my pants. And just blushed and got all awkward and laughed because I was in complete shock hahahah.

He's wicked hot too and I just feel like I lived out such a fantasy in that moment. He wasn't mean he was just saying it to tease me like we always do but that's exactly what I fantasy about all the time!!!! LIFE = MADE

12 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

So the hottest fucking thing in the entire world happened to me today and I've been itching to share it. 

My brother's friends are all assholes. Cocky and attractive af and they all know it. Even when I was thin, they all always picked on me. Sometimes playfully, sometimes flirting, sometimes mean. I love them all. But it's just a trend for us. I give it right back to them, don't even worry lol.

I saw one tonight who I haven't seen in.... fuck, probably 2 years? It's been a while. He loves to give me a hard time and says pretty much whatever is on his mind. I hugged him because I was excited to see him, he's a good kid. He literally said, "Holy shit you turned into a mammoth. What are you pushing like 3-bills now?"

I turned BRIGHT RED. Pretty much drenched my pants. And just blushed and got all awkward and laughed because I was in complete shock hahahah.

He's wicked hot too and I just feel like I lived out such a fantasy in that moment. He wasn't mean he was just saying it to tease me like we always do but that's exactly what I fantasy about all the time!!!! LIFE = MADE

That's high-test fap material for sub piggy like our girl here.

• Curvage Model
On 10/7/2020 at 12:51 AM, boss frond said:

One of my favorite realistic romance type stories is Body Building by y2qwert. All of their stories are phenomenal but this one I think is special.

https://www.deviantart.com/y2qwert/gallery/67195461/body-builders

Now that I've made it through a few of @jpark786's AMAZING recommendations (have a few more to go) - I just read this one you posted @boss frond just now per your suggestion and all I can say this THANK YOU. Fap accomplished ;) Really enjoyed this read. Any other recs?

• Curvage Model

Holy. Fucking. SHIT. This is everything I've needed and more. Fat ME admiring fat MEEEE!!!!! FUCK. A new internet friend was kinda enough to create this clone for me and I could not be more thankful. This is SO HOT. This is truly exactly how I look at myself in the mirror, and wish to interact with myself from the outside looking in. Wow ❤️ I am so blessed with the most talented friends who always turn my fantasies into realities for me! Between all of your comments, stories, clones like this, B/A comparisons, gifs, and more.. I'm pretty damn lucky! :)

5CIKMqPZ.jpg

7 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

RIGHT?! Like I truly feel like the universe just handed me one of my fantasies to live out lol

I'm sure he also had one hell of a wild jacking sesh himself. Especially because your reaction had no hint of insult or shame, but it was all coy, proud, and joyfully embarrassed by the delight of it all. He may as well said "OMG Casey I gotta say - You've developed into my idea of the perfect Woman!"  And you're like... "Yeah I know, lulz. You and everybody else I've found." 

10 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Good for you! It's around 43 degrees here and I am thin as a stick...but I have some Viking blood in me so it's ok ☺️

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, jacksprat said:

I'm sure he also had one hell of a wild jacking sesh himself. Especially because your reaction had no hint of insult or shame, but it was all coy, proud, and joyfully embarrassed by the delight of it all. He may as well said "OMG Casey I gotta say - You've developed into my idea of the perfect Woman!"  And you're like... "Yeah I know, lulz. You and everybody else I've found." 

It was such an unexpectedly erotic moment for me. Even this morning i just can't stop replaying it in my head

2 hours ago, Type79 said:

Think of how far you have to go!

Hi @Type79 ❤️ This is only the beginning for sure! I remember being smaller.....the size I am now used to feel so far away. Now someday. my current pictures will be the BEFORE pictures. And that's amazing

2 hours ago, Snalskjuts said:

Good for you! It's around 43 degrees here and I am thin as a stick...but I have some Viking blood in me so it's ok ☺️

You need a fat babe to keep you warm!

2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

It was such an unexpectedly erotic moment for me. Even this morning i just can't stop replaying it in my head

Hi @Type79 ❤️ This is only the beginning for sure! I remember being smaller.....the size I am now used to feel so far away. Now someday. my current pictures will be the BEFORE pictures. And that's amazing

You need a fat babe to keep you warm!

Yes! I have been single since april :(

• Curvage Model

I am so freaking exhausted today. As you guys saw, I was up until well past 3am just vigorously fucking myself. This clit doesn't quit 😅

I'm up now and have a whole amazing day at home to myself. No classes to teach or work to do! Pure bliss. Spending some time on the couch with my poor kitty who hasn't been feeling to great and forever scrolling through Grubhub. I am feeling some Korean BBQ today ;)

Another hot moment tho....

I woke up this morning from a text from me neighbor, "Open your door."

So, I go open my door. 

There was a coffee and a box of donuts waiting outside for me. 

#1, how sweet. #2, WHAAAAAT?! Now I have neighbors feeding me too?!?!?

He said it's because he knows I had a tough week (this week really tested me :( ) but like hmmmmmm.... I think he may have an underlying motive there. 1 donut would've made sense. But 12?! 

Cum to mama ;)

Guest StirCrazy94545
2 hours ago, Snalskjuts said:

My ma's ancestors regularly went a-viking and raided my dad's ancestors' villages, so I'm fairly good in the cold, but berserker blood has its drawbacks, especially in the more or less civilized modern age.

1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

I am so freaking exhausted today. As you guys saw, I was up until well past 3am just vigorously fucking myself. This clit doesn't quit 😅

I'm up now and have a whole amazing day at home to myself. No classes to teach or work to do! Pure bliss. Spending some time on the couch with my poor kitty who hasn't been feeling to great and forever scrolling through Grubhub. I am feeling some Korean BBQ today ;)

Your poor kitties. Maybe a Bad Dragon would help soothe the one?