Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

Can’t even begin to explain how FULL I am right now. Food made everything better tonight. Now all I’m missing is someone to snuggle up with and watch the office 

E7B06AF6-1BCC-42B7-B27D-0902EA98FB12.jpeg

16A1D957-9760-4DA0-9E85-E0357F151883.jpeg

A52276DF-62A2-423F-B3B6-A6435E7F0305.jpeg

Hmmmm... looking big and full there sweety.  I'd reckon a nice long and slow belly rub would make room for a little more before bed time.

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

Hmmmm... looking big and full there sweety.  I'd reckon a nice long and slow belly rub would make room for a little more before bed time.

I think I need my belly rubbed and to be hooked up to my funnel for a filling before bed

Guest AceDegenerate
10 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Can’t even begin to explain how FULL I am right now. Food made everything better tonight. Now all I’m missing is someone to snuggle up with and watch the office 

They would be some very soft snuggles, I can't imagine anything more perfect... But then...

5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I think I need my belly rubbed and to be hooked up to my funnel for a filling before bed

....Then you completely up the excitement yet again. What an indulgent way to end the day. 🥰

• Curvage Model
21 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

That sounds like a fantastic idea.  What's going in the funnel?

Heavy cream + ice cream ❤️ my night time ritual!

17 minutes ago, AceDegenerate said:

They would be some very soft snuggles, I can't imagine anything more perfect... But then...

....Then you completely up the excitement yet again. What an indulgent way to end the day. 🥰

Indulgent is my middle name ❤️ I get such satisfaction out of letting myself be greedy and indulging in decadent treats. It's the best feeling

• Curvage Model

I've gotten a wild amount of requests lately for a big life update - both gaining and real life related. Lots of amazing gains and lots of amazing life changes happening recently. What do ya'll wanna know? I'll get it all out in one big post for you tomorrow ❤️ I love sharing bits of my life with you. I feel like some of you have been by myself through SO much over the years - good and bad! ❤️ 

1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

Indulgent is my middle name ❤️ I get such satisfaction out of letting myself be greedy and indulging in decadent treats. It's the best feeling

Hehe - Decadence - thy name is Casey!

At the volumes you consume you'd almost be able to feel it sloshing around in your belly.  I cannot wait to see you rocking that funnel.  Its the one thing missing from your truly vast amount of content (at least that I've seen anyway).

Guest AceDegenerate
5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

That sounds like the best ritual ever... I'm sure you go through quite a few tubs/gallons weekly.

I'm loving your passionate appetite Casey. Enjoy giving in to your cravings and greediness... I'm sure we'll all agree it's having a profound effect on your irresistible growing figure.

2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I've gotten a wild amount of requests lately for a big life update - both gaining and real life related. Lots of amazing gains and lots of amazing life changes happening recently. What do ya'll wanna know? I'll get it all out in one big post for you tomorrow ❤️ I love sharing bits of my life with you. I feel like some of you have been by myself through SO much over the years - good and bad! ❤️ 

How is your work/life balance now that you're done with school (at least for the time-being).  Have you felt the stress levels drop at all?

I don't know how restricted movement is in your part of the world (or if its restricted at all).  Is it preventing you doing anything you'd really like to do?

Now that the end of the year will shortly be in sight, what are the gaining goals?  What do you hope to be by Christmas/new year?

6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Snuggled up to Casey while watching the office... could life be any better than that? 

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Just anything you want to tell us about what’s going on. How’s the gain made your body feel? How’s the doctor stuff? Things like that 

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

❤️ I love sharing bits of my life with you. I feel like some of you have been by myself through SO much over the years - good and bad! ❤️ 

That is SO Beautiful Casey. It's as though all Your Sexy Fat has freed You. From a skinny, sheltering and timid mouse to a ebullient, proud and open Beautiful Woman. 

10 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Can’t even begin to explain how FULL I am right now. Food made everything better tonight.A52276DF-62A2-423F-B3B6-A6435E7F0305.jpeg

I can't get over the impressive size of your boobs lately. They LOVE growing fatter and Fatter to drain me of my strength. You can hardly contain them anymore. See how the FAT is bulging out of your "Modesty Pose" arm. 

15 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I am blessed with incredible days almost every day, but today was really hard. I was driving home on the highway and felt my car start to act up. Minutes later I was pulled over on the dark, rainy highway with a broken transmission. I was unable to move and not in the safest location, it was so scary. I called and waited for AAA and the police came to keep me safe till they arrived, which I am so thankful for. My car is almost brand new, so I’m pretty aggravated about that part. But these things happen and it is what it is.

It just sucks. Ugh. I’m home safe now and will obviously wait out my car repairs. It’s all fine and I’m accepting the reality that it is. 

Share some happiness from your days with me! Plz ❤️

Hey just wanted to say i feel ya,  had some car fun yesterday myself. To start, I'm on a 10 day stretch at work, so I'm feeling 'great'. I've got 3 days left after today now, but yesterday was the last day of our operating season at work (which has ironically been extremely busy with covid) and on the way to work , like 2 minutes from pulling in, i hit a deer with my car. It came flying out of the bush and it appears that it was inadvertently chased out of there by touristy people walking around, they literally came out onto the road after I pulled over. I've got a lot going on already so I was already pretty stressed out. 2020 is the gift that keeps on giving.  

What can you do, keep on keeping on.

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

Hehe - Decadence - thy name is Casey!

At the volumes you consume you'd almost be able to feel it sloshing around in your belly.  I cannot wait to see you rocking that funnel.  Its the one thing missing from your truly vast amount of content (at least that I've seen anyway).

I feel it getting sloshy often lately.... SO excited for you guys to see me with this funnel. Funneling is honestly super intimate for me - it goes back to one of my very first, favorite, and most intimate physical experiences in feedism. I will never forget the first time I was hooked up to a funnel. It's incredibly erotic for me and I cant wait to share it with you ❤️ 

12 hours ago, AceDegenerate said:

That sounds like the best ritual ever... I'm sure you go through quite a few tubs/gallons weekly.

I'm loving your passionate appetite Casey. Enjoy giving in to your cravings and greediness... I'm sure we'll all agree it's having a profound effect on your irresistible growing figure.

It's so wild how far I've come because I used to run away from my cravings but now every craving I have, I give in to myself to enjoy blissfully ❤️ thank you so much handsome

6 hours ago, Ljj said:

Snuggled up to Casey while watching the office... could life be any better than that? 

Hehe every night! My fat stuffed ass falling asleep to my favorite show

3 hours ago, Snalskjuts said:

Looking sexy AF! I'm guessing you are watching the US version of the office :)

Yes I am! But I have also watched the UK version before which I find just a great :) Thanks love!

2 hours ago, jacksprat said:

I can't get over the impressive size of your boobs lately. They LOVE growing fatter and Fatter to drain me of my strength. You can hardly contain them anymore. See how the FAT is bulging out of your "Modesty Pose" arm. 

I have to admit I'm pretty shocked at their size recently too. Not to be too candid, but before my surgery this summer I went off my BC for the first time in YEARS. I was fully prepared for my boobs to shrink but they seem to have headed in the opposite direction. I rarely wear bras, I like to just let my tits lay on my gut... but I would be interested to go get measured at Victoria's Secret and see what the damage is. Could be hot!

1 hour ago, RandomTask said:

Hey just wanted to say i feel ya,  had some car fun yesterday myself. To start, I'm on a 10 day stretch at work, so I'm feeling 'great'. I've got 3 days left after today now, but yesterday was the last day of our operating season at work (which has ironically been extremely busy with covid) and on the way to work , like 2 minutes from pulling in, i hit a deer with my car. It came flying out of the bush and it appears that it was inadvertently chased out of there by touristy people walking around, they literally came out onto the road after I pulled over. I've got a lot going on already so I was already pretty stressed out. 2020 is the gift that keeps on giving.  

What can you do, keep on keeping on.

Hi @RandomTask ❤️ I have to say I love seeing your name pop up in here in my comments and notifications. I am so sorry to hear about your car troubles also. 2020 has been ROUGH. I am praying so hard for better days. Hang in there ❤️ keep on keeping on is right!

31 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Woke up feeling FULL. Amazing full, yet hungry for more. ❤️ 

517BA61F-26A3-4CE4-9CF7-8021CCCF825F.jpeg.8d8813bb37685d2b34a954294b6bce63.jpg

What a Woman! FULL and HUNGRY.  I suppose that's how to build that shockingly perfect body. 
/ definitely a Victoria's Secret measuring would be hot. "Yeah, Seems my plan is working out. I've been gaining weight just so my boobs would grow and they are finally coming along." Maybe pick up one of those crazy bras made for skinny flat-chested girls to make your boobs sit up to your chin like two big fat scoops of ice cream. 

• Curvage Model

BIG FAT LIFE UPDATE ❤️ 

It's been a while since I've given ya'll a life update. I am so blessed with a following that has always so genuinely cared about Casey as a whole, so every now and then I like to lay it all out for you. You've been through SO much with me ❤️ 

Honestly, I've been doing really well. Lots of moving pieces changing and evolving in my life right now - all good things. I wake up daily so fortunate to live the life that I do and as I continue to grow both in size and emotionally - every day just seems to get better and better. You guys play a huge role in this. So thank you ❤️ 

How is your work/life balance now that you're done with school (at least for the time-being).  Have you felt the stress levels drop at all?

WORK: So for a while I was not working while I was finishing up school, but I am so proud to say that I am working again fulfilling one of my other greatest passions in life outside of modeling and growing. Being the nerd I am, I undoubtedly have more school ahead. I will always want to keep learning. Fortunately my work is remote right now so I am staying say and enjoying it so much. I feel fulfilled. Being remote, it's really enabling a lot of my growth. My stress has evened out a lot and I feel happy that at the end of my days, I am able to unwind at night without any added stress for the most part. 

I don't know how restricted movement is in your part of the world (or if its restricted at all).  Is it preventing you doing anything you'd really like to do?

Ugh, I hate what COVID has done to my world and my loved ones. Being so overweight, I do worry sometimes about engaging out of my home but I have done some travel recently and am just doing my best to stay safe whenever I do leave my house. I am fairly introverted so being able to be home a lot makes me happy. I have done a lot of work on my new home that I felt I didn't have the time to do before. It certainly has gotten me very used to Grubhub and Doordash LOL. I'm hanging in there. But again, praying for better days. I really just want to be able to travel carelessly and confidently again. But understand and respect all necessary precautions for now. 

Now that the end of the year will shortly be in sight, what are the gaining goals?  What do you hope to be by Christmas/new year?

GAINING GOALS: I have some tremendous goals for the end of the year. It's very easy for me at times to lose sight of how far I come. Sometimes when I'm not gaining pounds upon pounds at a time I start to feel like I'm not making progress, but then I look back at how thin I used to be and realize I've literally gained welllll over 100lbs in such a short time frame. For a while at the end of August/early sept I started to think I hit a plateau, but holy shit lately its like I can't seem to slow down. So many of you have messages me about these enormous gains lately. My skin is stretching. In my latest clip I see stretch makes on my back hips that I never noticed before. I am soaring in weight again and it fills my heart up so much. I want to gain another 25 lbs by Christmas ❤️ let's make it happen! So far I'm right on track. As many of you know - I am an apple shape. So my gut has always been the star of the show. But recently we are all noticing my legs and ass and tits are just exploding with flab. So I am interested to see if that trend continues with these next few lbs. I would be thrilled if that were to happen.

6 hours ago, Ljj said:

How’s the gain made your body feel?

I feel great. I feel HEAVY constantly. I feel full all the time, but hungry all the time too. It's a wild sensation. I am constantly turned on... to the point of feeling myself start to masturbate even in situations where I really shouldn't. I feel beautiful. I feel happy when I wake up noticeably bigger. My gut sits SO heavy on my lap and it's the best feeling in the world. I spend a lot of time sitting, so the pressure it provides is almost like a drug for me. I feel like I need MORE. More belly. More tits. More ass. More chins. More. I need so much more of myself because I LOVE myself this way. SO much more to cum ❤️ for all of us ;)

6 hours ago, Ljj said:

How’s the doctor stuff?

Amazing. Honestly, amazing. I feel more fulfilled than ever right now. I am working on some big projects that directly reflect our community regarding fat culture and body positivity. This is my first time in the workforce where I feel no shame regarding who I am. People know what I do and what I like. I am so unapologetically me and it's beyond empowering. I am the big fat nerd who loves her body and loves getting fatter. I've never felt more confident in myself as an intellectual and I love that I am in a position where I have the opportunity to make a difference for girls like me and guys like you all. I did an amazing photoshoot too weeks ago that will reflect on some of what I am sharing here, and I cannot wait to share it with you guys ❤️ 

---------------------

A few of you asked what my plans are with Curvage now that I'm working again and have lots of AMAZING things happening. The short answer - nothing really changes. Nothing has changed. I'm still on here all throughout the day and night doing my thing. I do a lot on the backend as a moderator that I love doing, and a lot on the front end as a model. Modeling has never really been for profit for me - moreso just a fun thing. Which I feel is the best way to go about it because nothing in life is guaranteed. That's what I've always done and will continue to do - just have fun with it! ❤️  I see so many girls get dangerously wrapped up in the spotlight and that's something I have never wanted for myself. This has been fun from the start and will continue to be fun going forward. There HAS to be a healthy balance with the real world - I say that both for myself and for you guys. This is the best place in the internet world and the empowerment, happiness, and support you continually give me carries over into my daily life. You have shaped me into the fattest, most blissfully happy, and most confident girl I've ever been in my 25 years and I will never ever be able to thank you enough. 

So, long story short - I freaking LOVE YOU GUYS ❤️ I hope this gets you all up to date and feel free to ask any other questions as the day goes on! I love sharing with you and love learning more about YOU :)

thanks for sharing all this with life, goals and other things, 25 pounds more by christmas sounds amazing and doable with your huge apetite :D❤️ 

As for the horrible pandemic with covid19 is just so weird cause a huge part of the world is or have been on a long quarantine but here in Sweden is more like a "you only live once" kinda thing were the society is very open. I have my thoughts that's my country is poor and taxmoney needs to come in and the goverment don't give a f**k about old peoples lives. ( high school, college and university has been closed from mars - august) 

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I feel great. I feel HEAVY constantly. I feel full all the time, but hungry all the time too. It's a wild sensation. I am constantly turned on... to the point of feeling myself start to masturbate even in situations where I really shouldn't. I feel beautiful. I feel happy when I wake up noticeably bigger. My gut sits SO heavy on my lap and it's the best feeling in the world. I spend a lot of time sitting, so the pressure it provides is almost like a drug for me. I feel like I need MORE. More belly. More tits. More ass. More chins. More. I need so much more of myself because I LOVE myself this way. SO much more to cum ❤️ for all of us ;)

Amazing. Honestly, amazing. I feel more fulfilled than ever right now. I am working on some big projects that directly reflect our community regarding fat culture and body positivity. This is my first time in the workforce where I feel no shame regarding who I am. People know what I do and what I like. I am so unapologetically me and it's beyond empowering. I am the big fat nerd who loves her body and loves getting fatter. I've never felt more confident in myself as an intellectual and I love that I am in a position where I have the opportunity to make a difference for girls like me and guys like you all. I did an amazing photoshoot too weeks ago that will reflect on some of what I am sharing here, and I cannot wait to share it with you guys ❤️ 

More of you is always a good thing. Having a Doc Hog is very exciting for the future.