Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model

Bad migraine tonight :( lots of DM’s, comments, and posts above to respond to. I’ll chat with all of you when I wake up!! ❤️ If you’re waiting on a surprise from me, it’s going out tomorrow! Just can’t keep my eyes on a screen anymore today. Leave me something sweet to wake up to. These migraines get me feeling so down sometimes 😭

BUT I love you guys! Thanks for the tremendous love on today’s upload. Tomorrow it’ll go up to full price so snag it if ya can. 

1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

Bad migraine tonight :( lots of DM’s, comments, and posts above to respond to. I’ll chat with all of you when I wake up!! ❤️ If you’re waiting on a surprise from me, it’s going out tomorrow! Just can’t keep my eyes on a screen anymore today. Leave me something sweet to wake up to. These migraines get me feeling so down sometimes 😭

BUT I love you guys! Thanks for the tremendous love on today’s upload. Tomorrow it’ll go up to full price so snag it if ya can. 

Hope you feel better tomorrow, wishing you a good night sleep 🤗🤗

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

How is everyone doing tonight? Kinda in the mood to have some fun with you guys ❤️ 

If we could fuck, what positions would you want to get me in first? What would you love to do to my body?

Hmmm - difficult to answer.

Doggy style would be great - I want put my hand print on your ass while fucking you.  It also makes it perfect for forcing your face into the sheet cake I put in front of you. 

Alternately, missionary would allow me to play with that belly and those big fat tits, and also feed you cupcakes or donuts while fucking you.

Arrgghhh!  The agony of choice.  I think I'd need to do both before I could answer.

3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Migraines are never fun.   Hope a good night's sleep sorts it out. ❤️

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, Snalskjuts said:

Hope you feel better tomorrow, wishing you a good night sleep 🤗🤗

Thank you love! Woke up today feeling SOOO much better ❤️ 

10 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

Hmmm - difficult to answer.

Doggy style would be great - I want put my hand print on your ass while fucking you.  It also makes it perfect for forcing your face into the sheet cake I put in front of you. 

Alternately, missionary would allow me to play with that belly and those big fat tits, and also feed you cupcakes or donuts while fucking you.

Arrgghhh!  The agony of choice.  I think I'd need to do both before I could answer.

I sure do love doggy! I love feeling my big gut hang and wobble when I'm on all fours like that. But missionary is fun because it just puts all my fat on display to be either shamed or worshipped or both ❤️ 

10 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

Migraines are never fun.   Hope a good night's sleep sorts it out. ❤️

Thank you so much ❤️ I feel like a whole new person today. Sleep heals ❤️ 

• Curvage Model
13 hours ago, jacksprat said:

Well, Cowgirl of course. You are rubbing Your own belly simultaneously reassuring, surprising, and exciting Yourself at You own beautiful expansive fatness. Occasionally you lift Your belly off of me by the Belly-Button and let it drop, laughing at the sound of all that glorious Fat as it comes crashing down on my hard body. You are eating donuts the whole time of course but you talk to me with Your mouth full because You have become such a Pig. Somehow, You never let a crumb fly loose as You have trained Yourself NEVER to let a single iota of food escape Your sexy mouth. I'm hungry af but both of us know I will not get a thing to eat because deep down we both WANT You to be eating EVERYTHING. You tell me "I just realized You are the luckiest man in human history. Because I'm fucking You right now. You see? I am always growing BIGGER and Sexier so at this and every moment I am the BIGGEST and FATTEST I have ever been." You start laughing because I am trying to AGREE with You but I am so wincing under your ponderous  weight that I can barely speak. As You laugh I am transfixed by the awe-inspiring beauty of Your Happy face wreathed in luscious fats dimples and chins. 
But in reality... Missionary. You are wallowing in your sexy Fat. Consumed with how immensely and beautifully You have blossomed. You are Just about to polish off a box of doughnuts and You tell me to hurry up as I approach with another box. When I open the fresh box You are so excited to see they are BOSTON CREME with Chocolate icing! Yes "Boston", appropriately the most fattening doughnut made. You quickly shove the last half of the pink glazed donut into Your greedy mouth as You deftly swoop up a fresh new Boston Creme with Your other fat hand. You hold the Boston Creme just outside Your mouth as You try to chew up and swallow Your full mouth to have the first bite of the new box. You swallow it down and the new donut is shoveled immediately into Your mouth. "OMG! I'm so Horny RIGHT  NOW. Fuck ME."  You shout out as you lift Your knees and pull Your fat thighs snug up against You belly exposing the sweet glistening of your quivering pussy. I drop my trousers and hop up in a swift motion my cock already hard and engorged about to explode in orgasm and I do. The moment I enter Your heavens, I ejaculate deep inside of You. It is the power of NATURE. The history of mankind was designed for this very moment, to impregnate this perfect Woman, I was helpless to prevent it. You feel my cock pulsing and pumping You full of cum. I'm a little embarrassed at my eager explosion of cum so fast. But You assure me "Don't worry, it happens to everyone with me. Just keep going, Your cock will not get soft between your orgasms. That's just how it is for me. You can fuck me all night and You will stay hard looking down upon my jiggling FAT belly." It's Nature. 

Fuuuuuck yes to all of this ❤️ 

13 hours ago, Belly worshipper said:

This is a literal dream of mine. I would love to spend a day let alone an hour with you two as I feed and play with your bellies. Making you both so big even waddling would be too much. So much fat to go around as a mountain of food would be put in front of you. 

Hehehe I would love that so much. I'm really turned on lately by the idea of being in a bed of feedees just being fed and worshipped by an army of feeders forcing us to eat calories upon calories upon calories of food ❤️ 

13 hours ago, Ljj said:

You start on top and bounce that huge gut on and those huge tits up and down until you get worn out. Which will take about a minute with your fat ass. Then you get to lay on your back after all the work you’ve done on top and get fucked while stuffing your face with donuts. And we don’t fuck unless you are eating. If you stop I stop. Until you cum

Omg yes plz! Lord know I'd be worn out in seconds begging for food

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Is there anything sexier than how much my gut hangs down heavy over my pussy? Nope ❤️ 

3A5D01D1-9024-4109-93CF-12221B30190E.jpeg.689de96c385347d785cd1b4e3506e06b.jpg

Hahaha! You are so Right. It feels like You are reading my mind. But really, You are dictating to me what I want. Because You have Grown so Sexy that whatever You say I feel as though it is Absolute Truth and that I came up with the idea myself. So, had you said the sexiest thing in the World is the Rapid Growth of Your Perfect Breasts that seem to GROW bigger and fatter right before my eyes... I'd agree. Or if You had directed my attention to the way Your Soft Belly gives way to Your Thick strong thigh before cascading down over Your panties, I'd have also agreed there is nothing Sexier. Or let's consider How much You were THRILLED to notice the camera just caught enough of Your Face here to highlight and exemplify the scrumptious layers of sweet soft Fat folds that comprise Your angelic double chins! Is that mere glimpse of Your satisfied Fat chin in this photo MORE sexy than say, Scarlet Johannsen running naked towards me in slow motion through a field of wildflowers? Fuckin' Hell yeah it is. "Get that skinny bitch outta here, I'm jacking off to a photo of Casey's Fat Chins on a computer screen." 
Perhaps You tell me to go out in a rainstorm to pick up some more donuts and a couple quarts of heavy cream because even though there's plenty of both stocked up at home, You are afraid You might wake up in the middle of the night and blast through everything You got. Then You'd have to wait for me to go get more in the morning. Yeah, then THAT would be the sexiest thing in the world and I'd have a hard-on walking in the rain to the donut shop. 
And then You tell me that You are really a Witch Doctor and that the only way for YOU to grow Fatter is that I must get skinnier. Then the sexiest thing in the world would be me running my bony fingers along my exposed rib cage knowing that my hunger and suffering is helping You GROW BIGGER. 

34 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Taking a little bath after an amazing girls night 🥰 PG tonight sadly, she had to go home after dinner. Fuck, I think my tub got smaller. I’m tipsy! Let’s do a fun Q&A!!

ask me stuff 🥰

AECEDD81-3A6F-4A72-AE3F-45ADADF4886C.jpeg

Did your tub really get smaller or did you get fatter? 

• Curvage Model

I have a really cool photo shoot happening on Sunday, so I’m getting a spray tan tomorrow for the first time in years. Like the first time since my figure skating competitions in high school. It’s the same lady doing it as before. I cannot wait to stand in front of her ass naked, having to lift my folds so she can get all of me. All my fat on display for this skinny diva lady. Fuck. Yes. 

Do you guys think she will notice? ;) lololol

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Ljj said:

Did your tub really get smaller or did you get fatter? 

Hehe I guess I put on a FEWWWW lbs ;)

1 hour ago, pgtip00 said:

What was on the menu for our favorite gainy-gal double act tonight?

This girl had two pizzas earlier, and two pasta entrees at dinner with a bottle of wine and an appetizer and TWO desserts. Oh and 2 shakes on the way home ❤️ 

56 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

1. Did Feedee Friend express her shock and joy upon Your noticeable GAINS over such a short time? Did she look relatively the same while You, already far ahead of her, exploded with Glorious Fats and Powerful Pounds? 
2. Does every encounter with FF evolve into a session of her worshiping Your Fat Belly?  

1. Yes she does :) She's put on a few lbs tho!! ❤️ 

2. It didnt before, but now it does! So sad tonight was cut short

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

I have a really cool photo shoot happening on Sunday, so I’m getting a spray tan tomorrow for the first time in years. Like the first time since my figure skating competitions in high school. It’s the same lady doing it as before. I cannot wait to stand in front of her ass naked, having to lift my folds so she can get all of me. All my fat on display for this skinny diva lady. Fuck. Yes. 

Do you guys think she will notice? ;) lololol

notice? yes! jealous? probably! ;)

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I have a really cool photo shoot happening on Sunday, so I’m getting a spray tan tomorrow for the first time in years,  All my fat on display for this skinny diva lady. Fuck. Yes. 

omg, I HOPE she says something. Even trying to be whimsical or casual. She has probably spent her whole life STRICTLY denying herself the smallest pleasure. The result of all her unsatisfied hunger is her boyish anemic figure devoid of any sensuality. The only meager reward she ever gets is from some other similarly deluded and controlled women saying something like: "Oh my goodness, How do you stay so skinny?" That's it. That's the highlight of her ongoing suffering. 
Whereas You have indulged in Your desires. You are now utterly free and uncontrollable. Simply THRIVING and POWERFUL. You are not merely hot, You are SHOCKINGLY  SEXY and You KNOW it. There are literally thousands of guys like me around the entire world jacking off to Your image every single day. Probably every moment of the day some guy, somewhere is zoomed in to a photo of you gripping up himself in ecstasy. So Yes, as You freely and proudly lift Your fat arms above Your head openly displaying all Your fullness so she can spray Your fat folds, there is likely a dude at that very moment beating off. You are openly worshiped on multiple platforms by men praising You. Women You've never met confessing their desires to blossom as You have. "How do You get such a fat belly?", "Oh I wish I could be as Fat and Sexy as You." 
I just can't imagine what this will be like for You. Feeling absolutely Blessed and Gorgeous.  From the moment You walk into her studio, thoughts of Your Fat Body will dominate both of your minds. She may even have to "take a moment" being visibly shaken to her bones. You'll be Grinning and Glowing at the inevitability that You will soon be on full display before her. Like some Wildlife Nature program where the most developed female presents herself before all the undernourished specimens. Establishing herself as the most desirable and dominant, the most fit for sexual activity. First to eat and first to fuck. The skinny females cower helplessly barely even able to look upon the proud and finely fattened queen.
If the rail thin diva cannot handle her insecurities, she might just blurt out some remark to break the tension. You will have been waiting for it. Anticipating her taking her place as the lesser woman. Her words bathing You with a fulfilling satisfaction. No matter what she says it will be her confession to You that Your curvaceous sensual body was simply too much for her. Your Fat has been affecting and distracting her until she cracked under the pressure. I'd be surprised if a trickle of Your nectar does not run down Your spectacular Fat thigh. 
/ also, Every one of the photos on this page has me achingly hard with pre-cum spilling from my dick. The slim college comparison with Proud FAT Bikini Casey inviting all the stares. "I KNOW you can't help but look at Me." -  And the shots You introduced with "Look at those fat tits sitting on that enormous mound of a gut." Such a wealth of incredibly beautiful photos I can't even decide... 

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, jacksprat said:

Every one of the photos on this page has me achingly hard with pre-cum spilling from my dick. The slim college comparison with Proud FAT Bikini Casey inviting all the stares. "I KNOW you can't help but look at Me." -  And the shots You introduced with "Look at those fat tits sitting on that enormous mound of a gut." Such a wealth of incredibly beautiful photos I can't even decide... 

I love knowing your dick explodes every time you look at how I almost tripled my body in size ;)

9 hours ago, MarshallT said:

You were a figure skater?!!! Thats awesome!!! I bet you were a perfect skinny pretty little skater! 😍

YES!! My whole life. I even auditioned for Disney on Ice and made it to the final round of auditions when I graduated from high school. Clearly my life has taken a different course ;) I'll have to find some of my old pics that are age appropriate...i was SO SKINNY

9 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

I'm a lookin', and I'm a likin'! 😍

Hehehe thanks babe ❤️ 

9 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

Well I think I like it.  Give me a moment here...

Yep, I like it. 😀

Good, bc there's going to be even more fat where that came from ;)

8 hours ago, Snalskjuts said:

notice? yes! jealous? probably! ;)

I am getting ready to head there now and I cannot wait to see what she thinks of this fat gut

• Curvage Model

THE PLANE RIDE ❤️

Long overdue, sorry guys. It's been a chaotic week (all good things).

I traveled to Jamaica back in January with almost no issues. I had a few belly bumps here and there and of course my insatiable appetite, but nothing to really write home about. We are all very aware of the fact that I have just absolutely blimped the hell up these past few months between quarantine, finishing school, a couple flare ups of my food addiction, and wanting to be HUGE when I visited Luscious. I can confidently tell you that I flew to San Diego at my biggest ever, and returned home 6lbs heavier also at my biggest ever. 

The trip to San Diego was.... filling. I did a HUGE airport stuffing before boarding my plane. Additionally, i brought a ton of food on the plane with me. It was a 6 hour flight and hey, a girls gotta eat. I was nervous about buckling my seat belt. Am I supersized yet? Absolutely not. But do I have a very uniquely shaped gut? Yes.  It's huge and when I'm stuffed it truly bloats to epic proportions.  SO yeah...I was nervous. It buckled. But holy shit, it was uncomfortable. It was straining and digging into my gut. I tried to pull it down UNDER my gut, but then the flight attendant said "please put your seatbelt on"... it was on, she just couldnt see it under all the flab. I had a window seat, but some of my back fat was kinda spilling over the arm rest as well.The flight was long....I wanted to ask for a seatbelt extender SO badly but the chance didn't present itself. By the time I waddled off the plane, after 6 hours of gorging myself on all the treats I brought with me, my belly had a huge deep red mark on it.  

So then.... for the return flight home. We already know I was coming back home 6lbs heavier than I had arrived. But also, I was coming back STUFFED AS FUCK. I flew home the day after seeing Luscious. I haven't posted our eating videos yet so it's hard for you guys to visualize but holy fucking shit.... we pigged the fuck out. I had a huge gut getting on that plane and I knew it was going to be rough. I had some anxiety because the weather sucked so I brought a ton of food with me to get me through the flight. I was running late and one of the last people to get on the plane. The other two people I was sharing a row with were already there. They had to get up so I could get in the row (another window seat). The guy next to me was a fucking DOUCHEBAG from the start. Rolling his eyes at my giant bag of food. Rolling his eyes as I struggled so hard to buckle the seatbelt. I legit had to physically lift my gut up to get it to click. But somehow, but some grace of God, I got it buckled. It was a smaller plane and I was spilling over into his seat. I had food everywhere and was chowing down on it like crazy. But not rudely where any of this was affecting him. I was happy and quiet and just enjoying my food. He leans over to his girlfriend (i think?) next to him and goes "This is why I had flying. I always get stuck next to fat and ugly people." .... he said it loud enough for me to hear. I know he did. Fucking dick. I just kept eating and eating. My belly was so full after, that I actually waited until everyone else got off the plan to waddle off because I knew it would take me a few minutes. When I reached up to grab my back in the overhead compartment, my shirt immediately rolled up and my gut spilled out over my leggings wobbling. The flights attendants face was like WHAT THE FUCK. I didn't even bother pulling the shirt down and got off the plan. Sat my fat ass down at a restaurant at the airport even tho I was home and kept filling the fuck up.

The next time I fly is in November to florida and I am fully accepting that I will require an extender at that point