Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest 4321greenman
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Holy moly I felt SEXY tonight ❤️ Finally starting to feel confident in using more creative poses with my body ❤️ Any specific poses you'd like to see? Taking pic requests! Let's get creative ;) 

4B55790B-1926-417A-AA83-A3B1D53BF64E-B2A7C050-C532-439B-9530-47081674558D.JPG

AC19F769-FFD0-4369-82A8-4B0F3A9A5675-B4D7C94C-2A56-45F5-937C-6FF80BA0F944.JPG

5FD5E097-1A12-455F-9D3D-1770618ECE3A-C3C34DC9-CB46-45CF-8CEE-7B573C76C64E.JPG

Nothing better than seeing one of my favorite big girls feeling confident! One pose that would be cool to see is the PLASTT pose from reddit, you basically sit on the floor and you spread your legs wide open to show off your entire body! 

Yes! When I saw these that was the first thing that came to my mind. These are the poses of a woman who deeply and thoroughly feels sexy af. She is commanding us to look at Her as a sexual creature. I thought about skinny Casey also. Would the pre-fattened up Casey pose like this? Probably not, at least not so publicly. Maybe trying to be "cute" or "acting" sexy. Perhaps feeling a bit of pressure to pose sexy for approval.
But not our Gorgeous Well Nourished  Casey.  Here it quite evident that Casey WANTS to pose like this. She is flaunting Her encompassing desirability. She is so aware of Her Hotness that She  turns herself on with her confidence that She has us all agape and beside ourselves with a fearsome thirst. 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, pgtip00 said:

Sexy is much more about attitude than it is about a look.  The confidence you feel in your own skin is what allows you to be so sexy - and we're all pretty fuckin' happy about that!  👍

I love all of those poses.  Especially the side profile ones.  If I were to ask for anything, sexy over the shoulder always looks fantastic!

Thank you so so much handsome ❤️ I am a big fan of my side profile ones too! I just love how wide I am from the side. I'm a petite gal naturally, so from the front straight on I feel like my weight often looks less than it is. When I heave my body over to the side, you get a true full view of what a fucking wide ass hog with a nice hanging belly I really am. ❤️ 

I can definitely do an over the shoulder!! Showing off the back rolls and booty. Heck yes :) 

9 minutes ago, BigGreen said:

Nothing better than seeing one of my favorite big girls feeling confident! One pose that would be cool to see is the PLASTT pose from reddit, you basically sit on the floor and you spread your legs wide open to show off your entire body! 

Ooooo that's a really good idea! Obviously gotta keep the undies on to keep it Curvage appropriate but I will get that one on my list. Going to take a bunch of pics tomorrow based on ya'lls request so keep adding them!

3 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

Yes! When I saw these that was the first thing that came to my mind. These are the poses of a woman who deeply and thoroughly feels sexy af. She is commanding us to look at Her as a sexual creature. I thought about skinny Casey also. Would the pre-fattened up Casey pose like this? Probably not, at least not so publicly. Maybe trying to be "cute" or "acting" sexy. Perhaps feeling a bit of pressure to pose sexy for approval.
But not our Gorgeous Well Nourished  Casey.  Here it quite evident that Casey WANTS to pose like this. She is flaunting Her encompassing desirability. She is so aware of Her Hotness that She  turns herself on with her confidence that She has us all agape and beside ourselves with a fearsome thirst. 

Aww thank you love ❤️ I feel more and more like a goddess as I grow!

• Curvage Model

I am obsessed with how heavy my gut sits right on top of my thighs lately. It's SO heavy on top of that fat wet pussy. It is officially big enough where you could fuck the fold where my lower gut meets my thighs. It's so warm under there. A sign of a true fatty.

C924A68B-B736-42C8-BB6E-889D0FBB1F02.jpeg.f2e49d838bd1ff6b719c5207a7371121.jpg

Oh I think you know what a giant greedy pig you are - but I'll tell you anyway.  You are going to be immobile some day.  You're the kind of giant greedy pig that will not stop until there is - literally - nowhere you can go.  You will eat - and eat - and eat - until you can't move.  You're already doing that, aren't you.  You're already stuffing yourself so full you're having trouble moving afterwards - and its just an amazingly hot fucking turn-on for you.  That thought, of being pinned down by that ever expanding gut, dominates your very being - pervades every waking thought and drives you to keep stuffing.  Even now, despite you being so fucking full and having eaten enough food for 4 people for 2 days, you want more - don't you!  And you'll have more before you fall asleep.  You're THAT kind of giant greedy pig. ❤️

37 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Filled this big thing up pretty well tonight ;)

Feeling full. And horny as fuck. Tell me what a big giant greedy pig I am ;)

5AEA7FCB-E27B-443F-8283-762052C27AFB.jpeg.1744771c910e13b2e5e14691ed830191.jpg

5DA01491-AAF8-4A31-B347-4367F2678ABF.jpeg.8101cbacfd2dcb657bdf676fbbcdb4ce.jpg

5B641F15-3F19-4C80-9FB5-B4DD75EA3444.jpeg.3b208f7a1207e4c906404d65b70ccc3c.jpg

Look at that fat protruding gut, you can see the rough outline of that once skinny athletic girl you once were, you use to look like. It is as if you went to bed one night nice and skinny and woke the next day incredibly fat and out of shape and your body hasn't quite adjusted just to the unnatural amount of fat that has been thrusted upon it. But no, this was not over night was it piggy. This was from you stuffing your fat round piggy face day in, day out, week after week, month after month for the last couple of years. You did this to yourself not because you wanted to but because you needed to. You needed to fulfill your insatiable gluttonous desires by stuffing your face with as much food as you could get your hands on, on a daily basis. Even as the pounds kept packing on and that once thin athletic physique faded away and was replaced with layer after layer of round jiggling wobbling fat, you just would not stop. But you came to not just mind the fat, but to love it. You loved how it felt, how it jiggled, how your clothes got tighter and tighter and how less and less in shape you got as you got bigger and bigger. You needed to not only eat more and more food, you needed to get bigger and bigger, fatter and fatter, rounder and rounder. Now a couple of years later and 150lbs heavier, you are nothing more than a fat, lazy, gluttonous, insatiable fat pig who can't even get a good night sleep without your fat gut packed to its utmost limits, and then some. And as you continue to stuff your fat face every night until you can't even imagine to eat another bite, that fat gut of yours expands more and more. Every night, you need that much more food to try and satisfy that need to feed. And of course with more food, means more pounds pack on and before you know it you are even bigger and more unrecognizable then even you realize when you catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror as you weigh yourself or in the reflection in the microwave or oven as you wait for that next big meal. Before you know it, it will be New Years Eve and Piggy Casey will be yet again stuffing herself silly, bringing in the new year over 300lbs  with her huge food smeared gut sticking in the air, food all over her face and hands, unable to even look up at the tv screen for the countdown to the new year or even have the strength to rub her own massive gut to try and relieve the pain. All she can do is lay there in her own filth, trying to catch her breath and think of the 100 more pounds she will have packed on to her fat body by next New Years Eve. 😈

• Curvage Model

LIMITED TIME INTRO PRICE OF $9.99 FOR FIRST 24 HOURS BEFORE GOING UP TO $11.99

NEW CLIP❤️ Two Feedees Play With Eachother | Feat. Luscious

In This Video: Girl on girl belly play. Belly kisses. Belly licking. Belly jiggles. Feedee talk.  ~9 minutes

After a few hours of chatting and stuffing, Casey and Luscious just can’t seem to keep their hands off of each other. Their bellies are so big and full. They’re horny. They can’t help but play with each other’s big bellies. Luscious is so big, Casey rolls her fat ass over and bends over Luscious’s enormous belly. She can’t help but start to kiss it, lick it, and finger her deep belly button. Luscious is mesmerized by how good it feels. The two feeds are just entirely turned on by each other. Casey’s so motivated to grow to be as big as her friend. She bites her lip and moans gently at the thought of it. They talk about how full Casey's belly feels. They share their favorite things to have done to their belly. They know how badly they wish you were there. They wish you were too - to spoil them, feed them, and enable their out of control desires.. 

• Curvage Model

I feel so hot and sexy and fun in this clip ❤️ Ugh. The bisexual in me has been so fucking turned on every since coming back home!! I can't wait to see my best friend thursday night to get some much needed girl time in more ways than one hehehe

4D2E5748-EE56-496F-B40E-1292603461E5-71AC40F4-B624-47A6-8B02-6D3A2C8CF97F.JPG

8ED35D05-38C8-4134-8E9F-0F43C326A316-733A4F4A-303A-4B99-A390-A9270C7B0FAC.JPG

7299D71E-553A-489B-9F80-405108B90819-A0F7950A-2C98-479D-827A-AAFA1625EAF5.JPG

07571F38-9B27-4A84-AC7F-63956BD385CF-79CB3598-AC4F-47C0-A420-57D15E8D11B2.JPG

animated 2.GIF

animated 3.GIF

animated.GIF

IMG_4228.JPG

Guest Marshall7
Just now, Curvage Casey said:

I think after seeing it, coming back home with all this drive to eat.... It's going to happen even sooner than we think ;) 

And I will help you get there, my Love! ;)

43 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I feel so hot and sexy and fun in this clip ❤️ Ugh. The bisexual in me has been so fucking turned on every since coming back home!! I can't wait to see my best friend thursday night to get some much needed girl time in more ways than one hehehe

She is going to worship and idolize You. This time You will take Your place as the Big Fat Fantasy. It is the natural order. 

22 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

FINAL CALL FOR PIC REQUESTS BEFORE I START TAKING THEM TONIGHT ❤️ 

Mirror pics like those throwbacks 

Well, Cowgirl of course. You are rubbing Your own belly simultaneously reassuring, surprising, and exciting Yourself at You own beautiful expansive fatness. Occasionally you lift Your belly off of me by the Belly-Button and let it drop, laughing at the sound of all that glorious Fat as it comes crashing down on my hard body. You are eating donuts the whole time of course but you talk to me with Your mouth full because You have become such a Pig. Somehow, You never let a crumb fly loose as You have trained Yourself NEVER to let a single iota of food escape Your sexy mouth. I'm hungry af but both of us know I will not get a thing to eat because deep down we both WANT You to be eating EVERYTHING. You tell me "I just realized You are the luckiest man in human history. Because I'm fucking You right now. You see? I am always growing BIGGER and Sexier so at this and every moment I am the BIGGEST and FATTEST I have ever been." You start laughing because I am trying to AGREE with You but I am so wincing under your ponderous  weight that I can barely speak. As You laugh I am transfixed by the awe-inspiring beauty of Your Happy face wreathed in luscious fats dimples and chins. 
But in reality... Missionary. You are wallowing in your sexy Fat. Consumed with how immensely and beautifully You have blossomed. You are Just about to polish off a box of doughnuts and You tell me to hurry up as I approach with another box. When I open the fresh box You are so excited to see they are BOSTON CREME with Chocolate icing! Yes "Boston", appropriately the most fattening doughnut made. You quickly shove the last half of the pink glazed donut into Your greedy mouth as You deftly swoop up a fresh new Boston Creme with Your other fat hand. You hold the Boston Creme just outside Your mouth as You try to chew up and swallow Your full mouth to have the first bite of the new box. You swallow it down and the new donut is shoveled immediately into Your mouth. "OMG! I'm so Horny RIGHT  NOW. Fuck ME."  You shout out as you lift Your knees and pull Your fat thighs snug up against You belly exposing the sweet glistening of your quivering pussy. I drop my trousers and hop up in a swift motion my cock already hard and engorged about to explode in orgasm and I do. The moment I enter Your heavens, I ejaculate deep inside of You. It is the power of NATURE. The history of mankind was designed for this very moment, to impregnate this perfect Woman, I was helpless to prevent it. You feel my cock pulsing and pumping You full of cum. I'm a little embarrassed at my eager explosion of cum so fast. But You assure me "Don't worry, it happens to everyone with me. Just keep going, Your cock will not get soft between your orgasms. That's just how it is for me. You can fuck me all night and You will stay hard looking down upon my jiggling FAT belly." It's Nature. 

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

4D2E5748-EE56-496F-B40E-1292603461E5-71AC40F4-B624-47A6-8B02-6D3A2C8CF97F.JPG

8ED35D05-38C8-4134-8E9F-0F43C326A316-733A4F4A-303A-4B99-A390-A9270C7B0FAC.JPG

7299D71E-553A-489B-9F80-405108B90819-A0F7950A-2C98-479D-827A-AAFA1625EAF5.JPG

07571F38-9B27-4A84-AC7F-63956BD385CF-79CB3598-AC4F-47C0-A420-57D15E8D11B2.JPG

animated 2.GIF

animated 3.GIF

animated.GIF

IMG_4228.JPG

This is a literal dream of mine. I would love to spend a day let alone an hour with you two as I feed and play with your bellies. Making you both so big even waddling would be too much. So much fat to go around as a mountain of food would be put in front of you. 

39 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

How is everyone doing tonight? Kinda in the mood to have some fun with you guys ❤️ 

If we could fuck, what positions would you want to get me in first? What would you love to do to my body?

You start on top and bounce that huge gut on and those huge tits up and down until you get worn out. Which will take about a minute with your fat ass. Then you get to lay on your back after all the work you’ve done on top and get fucked while stuffing your face with donuts. And we don’t fuck unless you are eating. If you stop I stop. Until you cum