Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, pgtip00 said:

Are you sure its the ice cream?  Or is it the thought of what its doing to your body that makes you sooooo wet?  Just the thought of it expanding your belly and making your fat ass even fatter...

Hehehe you may be onto something ..... ;) Idk what is going on with me tonight, I also polished off ta tub of cream cheese 😅

1 hour ago, mmalac1393 said:

How many pizzas do we have on deck for tonight and is there more calories coming with those?!

Two meat lovers pizzas and 2 lava cakes ;)

13 minutes ago, Snalskjuts said:

Special? U mean normal? 😉👌

True, this is more of a ritual for me as of lately hehe

25 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hehehe you may be onto something ..... ;) Idk what is going on with me tonight, I also polished off ta tub of cream cheese 😅

I'm going to speculate that spending that time with the lovely Luscious has given you a bit of a kick in the ass.  It turned you on so fucking much playing with her belly, you aspire to have that belly for yourself, and you're upping your game to get there sooner.  Heavy cream, melted ice cream, a tub of cream cheese, enough pizza for 4 people. That's a-grade fat flabby gut fuel.  And the cycle will start its repetition in the morning when more heavy cream is washing down that first dozen donuts of the day.

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Normally when I do my legos, I sit on my floor cross legged by my coffee table. Tonight was different. Tonight I realized just how much fatter I've gotten over the past week. I sat down as I normally do, and literally couldnt reach forward. My gut was entirely too big for me to reach the table infront of me. So I pulled a stool over to sit on. Only, that failed too. Because looking down, my chins folded and it was uncomfortable and my boobs were in the way. This turned me on like fucking crazy, so I just ordered a few pizzas to stuff myself with ❤️ 

32 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Two meat lovers pizzas and 2 lava cakes ;)

True, this is more of a ritual for me as of lately hehe

Isn’t that now more of just a snack for you these days?  Nothing is ever enough for you. You should put some ice cream and peanut butter with chocolate sauce on top to finish of a proper snack. No hands allowed❤️

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, speedy_biff said:

Isn’t that now more of just a snack for you these days?  Nothing is ever enough for you. You should put some ice cream and peanut butter with chocolate sauce on top to finish of a proper snack. No hands allowed❤️

Hands?! Who eats with hands anymore? This pig goes full hog only from now on when she's home. Hands and knees and nothing but this greedy mouth ❤️ 

7 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

I'm going to speculate that spending that time with the lovely Luscious has given you a bit of a kick in the ass.  It turned you on so fucking much playing with her belly, you aspire to have that belly for yourself, and you're upping your game to get there sooner.  Heavy cream, melted ice cream, a tub of cream cheese, enough pizza for 4 people. That's a-grade fat flabby gut fuel.  And the cycle will start its repetition in the morning when more heavy cream is washing down that first dozen donuts of the day.

Oh you have no idea. Being with her and experiencing a belly her size.... it was so inspiring. We all know I've always wanted to be that big, but it's so different seeing it in person...seeing how much she loves it and how happy she is at that size. It made me want it even more. Also, hearing that she shares similar obsessions with food made me feel more normal which has enabled me in a way. I truly mean it when I say I've done nothing but eat today

1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hands?! Who eats with hands anymore? This pig goes full hog only from now on when she's home. Hands and knees and nothing but this greedy mouth ❤️ 

Oh you have no idea. Being with her and experiencing a belly her size.... it was so inspiring. We all know I've always wanted to be that big, but it's so different seeing it in person...seeing how much she loves it and how happy she is at that size. It made me want it even more. Also, hearing that she shares similar obsessions with food made me feel more normal which has enabled me in a way. I truly mean it when I say I've done nothing but eat today

So what's the night cap?  What are you snacking on now?  I know its something - just talking about it will be enough to motivate you to stuff yourself some more before you fall asleep and let it all turn into more fat.  I'm guessing the total for day climbed well about 15,000 too.

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

So what's the night cap?  What are you snacking on now?  I know its something - just talking about it will be enough to motivate you to stuff yourself some more before you fall asleep and let it all turn into more fat.  I'm guessing the total for day climbed well about 15,000 too.

Wanna know what's crazy? Normally I'm anal about tracking calories. I need to pass 10k each day or I get anxiety. But lately I haven't even cared because I know it is at a point that far exceeds that. I told you guys two weeks ago I felt my food addiction ramping up again and it's here again in fulllllll fucking force. So here I am in bed, waiting for my vibrator to charge a bit while eating a few cupcakes. I'm sweating and I don't know why, I genuinely think it's from eating

2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Wanna know what's crazy? Normally I'm anal about tracking calories. I need to pass 10k each day or I get anxiety. But lately I haven't even cared because I know it is at a point that far exceeds that. I told you guys two weeks ago I felt my food addiction ramping up again and it's here again in fulllllll fucking force. So here I am in bed, waiting for my vibrator to charge a bit while eating a few cupcakes. I'm sweating and I don't know why, I genuinely think it's from eating

Hehe - I knew you couldn't help yourself. Not that you were actually trying to. Indulgence is priority one.  The is no restraint to be found anywhere.  Food addiction rules all and you could not be happier about that.  And I don't think that sweating is from eating.  At least not entirely.  That's the sweat of a woman desperate for release.  A sweat of deep arousal.  If there were a man around you right now he would be magnetically drawn to you.  And he would be in serious trouble with the mindset you're in now.  One thing is certain - he'd be calling in sick tomorrow morning, needing at least a day to recover enough energy to feel normal again. 😉

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, pgtip00 said:

Hehe - I knew you couldn't help yourself. Not that you were actually trying to. Indulgence is priority one.  The is no restraint to be found anywhere.  Food addiction rules all and you could not be happier about that.  And I don't think that sweating is from eating.  At least not entirely.  That's the sweat of a woman desperate for release.  A sweat of deep arousal.  If there were a man around you right now he would be magnetically drawn to you.  And he would be in serious trouble with the mindset you're in now.  One thing is certain - he'd be calling in sick tomorrow morning, needing at least a day to recover enough energy to feel normal again. 😉

I want that so badly more than ever lately - someone here at all times to meet my needs and keep me fed. Pleasing me through feeding and pleasure, while I please him in return by growing into his prized pig

• Curvage Model

Just a big greedy girl, getting bigger and bigger 🐷 I asked you guys earlier to tell me where you are noticing my most recent pounds on my body. What looks bigger? To me - it's my thighs. Holy fuck. My thighs and my butt. They have never been this thick, round, and chunky before. It's almost mindblowing to me because for the early years of my gaining, they always remained pretty muscular. I thought this was because of my many years being an athlete. I cannot believe how much bigger they've gotten. I wish that I wasn't so pale so that you could get a good look at the stretch marks on my inner thighs. They're faint but they're a true sign of rapid growth in this area.

IMG_0762.jpg

IMG_0761.jpg

0E658391-3F8A-40D5-91BA-3820460EA204-C2663C6D-3861-46F3-8062-87A61210124B.JPG

7950DCB0-ED82-428C-AC9D-0A80C232B8C2-5D875C2D-15A3-4884-9AC1-1A392FF78C95.JPG

4 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Just a big greedy girl, getting bigger and bigger 🐷 I asked you guys earlier to tell me where you are noticing my most recent pounds on my body. What looks bigger? To me - it's my thighs. Holy fuck. My thighs and my butt. They have never been this thick, round, and chunky before. It's almost mindblowing to me because for the early years of my gaining, they always remained pretty muscular. I thought this was because of my many years being an athlete. I cannot believe how much bigger they've gotten. I wish that I wasn't so pale so that you could get a good look at the stretch marks on my inner thighs. They're faint but they're a true sign of rapid growth in this area.

IMG_0762.jpg

IMG_0761.jpg

I just posted on a status update that your belly came back from San Diego bigger.  And yep - those thighs are now lethal weapons.  Oh what a way to go that would be!

• Curvage Model
22 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

I just posted on a status update that your belly came back from San Diego bigger.  And yep - those thighs are now lethal weapons.  Oh what a way to go that would be!

Hehehe I am starting to get more and more obsessed with the thought of having someone's face between these fat thighs eating my pussy while I eat cake 

9 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hehehe I am starting to get more and more obsessed with the thought of having someone's face between these fat thighs eating my pussy while I eat cake 

I can imagine that being the ultimate pleasure for a feedee - giving yourself pleasure by stuffing yourself while simultaneously having your pussy devoured.

Edit: Actually that's not quite right.  The ultimate pleasure would be (at least) 2 feeders - one feeding you the cake while rubbing your belly, and the other between those lethal thighs, drinking up everything you have to offer.

• Curvage Model

Running my usual review special on yesterday’s clip and trust me when I say, I have a feeling you guys are gonna want that naughty surprise. Running out of time to submit!

BUT - since this is a girl on girl and such a special clip to me. The HOTTTEST review in my opinion will get a bonus surprise that honestly might just make your dick explode. Get creative ;) 

9 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

IMG_0762.jpg

IMG_0761.jpg

9 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

That's alot of eating 😍 I consume 5k calories 2-3 days a year and the other 363 around 2200 😋

• Curvage Model

Wanted to do this yesterday but didn't have time to get the post out:

To celebrate my 100th upload to Curvage, I am running a BOGO deal for the next 24 hours. I stopped doing BOGO's a long time ago, so this certainly is a special occasion ❤️ 

The steps are simple:

1. Review/comment/react to ANY clip in my clip store
  2. Message me saying you've completed this step and with the title or link to the video you'd like for free

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO FOR ME ❤️ HAVE FUN :) 

200.gif

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Snalskjuts said:

That's alot of eating 😍 I consume 5k calories 2-3 days a year and the other 363 around 2200 😋

Heheeh I am such a piggy 

11 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

I can imagine that being the ultimate pleasure for a feedee - giving yourself pleasure by stuffing yourself while simultaneously having your pussy devoured.

Edit: Actually that's not quite right.  The ultimate pleasure would be (at least) 2 feeders - one feeding you the cake while rubbing your belly, and the other between those lethal thighs, drinking up everything you have to offer.

Omg that sounds like an absolute DREAM for me ❤️ I am so submissive, but lately I am just wanting to be spoiled and worshipped and taken care of by my feeders

5 hours ago, joeforbid said:

will we ever get to hear about the plane ride back?

Tonight I am going to sit down and type out a very long point involving every detail. Get your cocks ready ;)

1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

Trying to decide what clip to upload tomorrow - 

Do you guys want another one of my clips with Luscious or my "Curvage Cow" clip in cow lingerie (solo)? 

Despite how much I love and adore your solo videos, you collaborating/filming with another model especially one that looks like the future version of you is too hard to pass up. I vote for another video featuring Luscious.

3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Holy moly I felt SEXY tonight ❤️ Finally starting to feel confident in using more creative poses with my body ❤️ Any specific poses you'd like to see? Taking pic requests! Let's get creative ;) 

4B55790B-1926-417A-AA83-A3B1D53BF64E-B2A7C050-C532-439B-9530-47081674558D.JPG

AC19F769-FFD0-4369-82A8-4B0F3A9A5675-B4D7C94C-2A56-45F5-937C-6FF80BA0F944.JPG

5FD5E097-1A12-455F-9D3D-1770618ECE3A-C3C34DC9-CB46-45CF-8CEE-7B573C76C64E.JPG

Sexy is much more about attitude than it is about a look.  The confidence you feel in your own skin is what allows you to be so sexy - and we're all pretty fuckin' happy about that!  👍

I love all of those poses.  Especially the side profile ones.  If I were to ask for anything, sexy over the shoulder always looks fantastic!