Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Maverick500 said:

Holy shit girl you're so sexy God I wish I could funnel feed you a game shake and I wish I could be there to pleasure you and you could get rid of that vibrator you would never need it again 😉😘

Thank you love ❤️ Longing for the day where I have someone here to funnel feed and fuck me 24/7!

1 hour ago, jacksprat said:

4. The rude guy on the plane was trying to convince himself that he's not turned on by You and Your voluptuous curves. And if his wife is a decent person she knows who is behaving the most "ugly". She was probably ashamed of that remark of his. And yes, of course it is sad "in the moment". Not because You have any doubts about Your beauty; but because this jackass is trying to be mean to You. But I love that You turn it around and realize how sexy it is that You cannot be ignored. You and Your Amazing Body dominate every scenario. You affected him. That's why he lashed out.  

He was super rude,  and I'll elaborate a bit more tomorrow in a more lengthy post. Little does he know that he gave me the source of my fapping tonight ;) 

1 hour ago, Tastic1 said:

Wow, I want to see a selfie of you lying there fat and exhausted with your lips covered in wg shake. Could we please before you work yourself unconscious? 

Dammit, I saw this too late! Next time ;) it's a nightly occurrance anyway - who am I kidding lol

52 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

My theory is that You NEED all those calories. Yes, the numbers sound like they belong in astronomy class more than biology. But like a super athlete, You require this super caloric intake. You are a body builder. Growing and metabolizing fat takes a great deal of energy. Yes, You will eat more in one year than most eat in a full decade. But that is required of high performance people like you operating at their peak. 

I LOVE those calories. I'm addicted to those calories. I keep trying to fall asleep and then i keep getting up for more treats

• Curvage Model

CONTINUE THE FANTASY:

Let’s set the scene: you on your knees beneath me, looking up at the hog you created. You did this. You don’t even have to spread my legs open anymore because my swollen gut does that for us. My panties are already tearing open because I outgrew them long ago, so you finish the job. You say it’s time for us to eat. A box of donuts for me. A fat pussy for you....

C5E0E0C8-7B60-48BB-82B2-CD8E058DB6BE.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

CONTINUE THE FANTASY:

You say it’s time for us to eat. A box of donuts for me. A fat pussy for you....

Yes, I know I could get all I need from the nectar of your sweet pussy. The important thing would be to keep you monumentally flush with excessive nourishment. So that You are literally overflowing with calories,  so rife in proteins and vitamins necessary for a growing girl. We would maintain such a wealth of Nutrients forever coursing throughout your soft rich heavy body that Yes, the sweet cascades from Your Blessed Pussy would be enough to sustain me.  
/ and I know I keep harping on about this but DAMN Casey! What a pretty Flower You are in full Bloom. 

35D9E7C2-79A3-4753-B990-7999883B49F8.jpeg.5c880716552223f52e896dc8e5621b08 - Edited.jpg

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

CONTINUE THE FANTASY:

Let’s set the scene: you on your knees beneath me, looking up at the hog you created. You did this. You don’t even have to spread my legs open anymore because my swollen gut does that for us. My panties are already tearing open because I outgrew them long ago, so you finish the job. You say it’s time for us to eat. A box of donuts for me. A fat pussy for you....

babe??!! whats that lovely smell? do u baking a cake for me? it smells ready, ohh yes*runs to the kitchen*

heybabe???!! comeback ,I need your tounge and cock now... *I scream backfrom the kitchen* I doing the filthiest most highcalorie evening snacku ever seen. I come with ahuge plateand a lid on tot not spoil yet whayt to come, I taking all of my clothes of and you look at me, hun,,, have u gotten smaller or Ive gotten so big? I smile back and said,i am the same weight but I need to eat at work cause here at home I would be starving cause you eat everylast crumb ;D I put the 12 donuts right next to you and we can start dig in.... it's barely that u can eat the donuts cause u moan and scream in extasy to just keep going, after a while we both can't wait anymore, I need to roll you over and fuck you piggystyle, I go to the table were ive put the plate and show you your snack, I did a double reciepe sponge cake and melted butter and added some cocoapowder and sugar and just drained the cake in it and put sprayed some whipped heavy cream on top and last drizzled some choclate syrup over it all, I put the plate and a towel on the bed right in front of your face and said*oops I forgot the the spoon, u will have to use mouth and hands fatty, looks like the mobility scooter is getting closer and closer...

• Curvage Model

NEW: The first of many clips to come from San Diego ❤️  Our Hottest Feedism Moments | Featuring Luscious

In this video, you will see well over 500lbs of fat babes combined between the two of them. Casey and Luscious sit down to reflect on some of their hottest feedism experiences over the years. They jiggle and rub each other's bellies. Casey is absolutely mesmerized by the size of Luscious, she can't keep her hands off all of that belly. Casey and Luscious are like long lost feedee sisters - both have apple shapes with giant bellies, they LOVE sweets, share a similar obsession with food, and love to be enabled and spoiled by their feeders. They get so turned on looking back on some of their favorite feedee moments. They know that you wish you could be in that bed with them, don't you? Imagine being beneath the two of them... completely covered in flab. Their never-ending challenge while filming was trying to fit both of them in the screen. There is SO much flab to see in this video. Enjoy this first installment of the San Diego series. Many more to cum ;)

IMG_0740.JPG

22C19347-637E-4C19-A9FD-AB4A9DEC13BE-CE3F3122-40BB-4037-B3C2-B6FA3B058DD2.JPG

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, MarshallT said:

You're both so beautiful! Especially love your hair in this one, Casey! 🥰 oh...and those bellies!!!! 

Awwww thank you so much ❤️ I've been trying to wear a cute pony tail more often lately, i feel like it shows off my double chins more! Love you always ❤️ 

1 hour ago, speedy_biff said:

So beautiful. I’d love to just get you endless food and sit in the middle. Mind blowing. You are too beautiful. 

Omg that is GOALS ❤️ the whole time we were talking about how we just wished someone was there to fill us up!

• Curvage Model

In case y’all didn’t see it this morning - between Thursday and Sunday night I packed on 6lbs of flab while in San Diego! Think it’s time for an updated weight and measurements video. What parts of me are looking fatter to you recently?

Awwww thank you so much ❤️ I've been trying to wear a cute pony tail more often lately, i feel like it shows off my double chins more! Love you always ❤️ 

Omg that is GOALS ❤️ the whole time we were talking about how we just wished someone was there to fill us up!

Ponytail always 

In case y’all didn’t see it this morning - between Thursday and Sunday night I packed on 6lbs of flab while in San Diego! Think it’s time for an updated weight and measurements video. What parts of me are looking fatter to you recently?

I saw that this morning! Six pounds of Fat is amazing. A pound of fat is about a pint in volume. So 6 lbs ends up being about a half gallon plus another quart of pure Fat added to Your lovely body. All Yours to keep, cherish, jiggle and love. And You were already exceptionally fat going in, so this fresh new fat is all fat gravy on top.
As for which part of You is looking fatter - I just love that you ask. Skinny Casey wanted people to see that she was suffering but not really look too closely at her. Just know that she was always hungry and constantly at war with herself.  Sexy Fat Casey wants everyone to see how rapidly she is piling on the sensual luscious fats. She never denies herself pleasure and she has become Pleasure itself. Lately I gotta say Your face has become more SEXY if I had to pick... maybe your back...  You're just so HOT everywhere tho, Your overall thickness. A short and heavy little meatball who knows She's the Sexiest thing on the planet. And still getting Sexier every day. Empowered with Fat.  

• Curvage Model

Normally when I do my legos, I sit on my floor cross legged by my coffee table. Tonight was different. Tonight I realized just how much fatter I've gotten over the past week. I sat down as I normally do, and literally couldnt reach forward. My gut was entirely too big for me to reach the table infront of me. So I pulled a stool over to sit on. Only, that failed too. Because looking down, my chins folded and it was uncomfortable and my boobs were in the way. This turned me on like fucking crazy, so I just ordered a few pizzas to stuff myself with ❤️ 

3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Normally when I do my legos, I sit on my floor cross legged by my coffee table. Tonight was different. Tonight I realized just how much fatter I've gotten over the past week. I sat down as I normally do, and literally couldnt reach forward. My gut was entirely too big for me to reach the table infront of me. So I pulled a stool over to sit on. Only, that failed too. Because looking down, my chins folded and it was uncomfortable and my boobs were in the way. This turned me on like fucking crazy, so I just ordered a few pizzas to stuff myself with ❤️ 

That's a piggy power move.  When all else fails, order pizza, stuff your fat belly full, and then fuck yourself silly.

• Curvage Model
14 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

That's a piggy power move.  When all else fails, order pizza, stuff your fat belly full, and then fuck yourself silly.

I think I'm going to have one of those really special nights where I get deliriously full and fuck my belly button 🙈 

• Curvage Model
7 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

Well every night should be special, so why not.  I trust you have some nice heavy cream to wash that pizza down with?

Cream and I just melted a pint of ice cream! For some reason melted ice cream going down my throat makes my pussy sooooo wet

Just now, Curvage Casey said:

Cream and I just melted a pint of ice cream! For some reason melted ice cream going down my throat makes my pussy sooooo wet

Are you sure its the ice cream?  Or is it the thought of what its doing to your body that makes you sooooo wet?  Just the thought of it expanding your belly and making your fat ass even fatter...