Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model

NEW CLIP ❤️ Donuts By The Pool - Click here to watch

Casey's living it up on vacation as she kicks off her #feedeeworldtour. She had a day to relax before all the real filming began, so she figured she'd whip out her camera and show you just how greedy she can be in public when there's people around. Watch Casey lay out at her very crowded hotel pool (you will hear in the background there are lots of people around). She pulls out her sunscreen and does her best to lotion up that big heavy gut. Looks like someone has been enjoying herself while on vacation! You'll get a short glimpse of Casey waddling in and out of the pool. But the most incredible part of this clip is when Casey lays back with that giant tummy out and she whips out a box of donuts. Casey destroys the donuts in minutes, even double fisting them at one point. Her face is covered in crumbs and she licks her fingers to ensure that she gets every last morsel. She rubs that gut shamelessly....even fingering her belly button a bit. Casey has absolutely no shame in the hog she has become. There were people staring from the pool but also from the rooms above as she hogged out for you. Given the nature of this public content, there is very very little talking in this clip. However, watching Casey in action in public makes up for it for sure. If you're into public fatties, this clip is for you! 

• Curvage Model

I've never felt as beautiful and happy as I have on this trip. DM's have piled up, I'm not ignoring anyone - just lots going on and I promise to respond tomorrow while I'm flying back home. I'm here now waiting for Luscious to get here!! ❤️ 

8357AC99-642A-4AEF-8CDE-972C0373D5C5.png.f99f4d3ce2bc16630234b5f04812eeac.png

Guest Mauser1898
3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I've never felt as beautiful and happy as I have on this trip. DM's have piled up, I'm not ignoring anyone - just lots going on and I promise to respond tomorrow while I'm flying back home. I'm here now waiting for Luscious to get here!! ❤️ 

8357AC99-642A-4AEF-8CDE-972C0373D5C5.png.f99f4d3ce2bc16630234b5f04812eeac.png

Absolutely stunning!!

• Curvage Model

Laying in my hotel bed right now so painfully full from all the fun me and Luscious had tonight. We have been internet friends for so long but tonight we finally hung out in person and we just instantly clicked. We talked for hours. We had so much fun filming crazy sexy videos. Her and I share a similar obsession with food so it was so great just pigging out with her judgement free. We rubbed eachother's bellies and I instantly fell inlove with hers. We are both apple-shaped so I felt like I was looking at a future version of myself. We stuffed ourselves like absolute pigs. Like wow. I have no words for how much food we ate. I started to get full and she completely force fed me at one point. We kissed eachothers bellies and talked about our turn ons and what our favorite feedee experiences have been over the years ❤️ so much fun!

• Curvage Model

Happy SUNDAY friends ❤️ I’m heartbroken that my San Diego trip has reached its end. This trip was everything that my soul needed. Long boring day of travel ahead of me and I haaaate flying so how about we relieve my anxiety with an “Ask me anything!” 🥳🥳 I’m sure you have lots of questions about my trip but you can also ask me anything else!! Give me some good ones :) 

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Happy SUNDAY friends ❤️ I’m heartbroken that my San Diego trip has reached its end. This trip was everything that my soul needed. Long boring day of travel ahead of me and I haaaate flying so how about we relieve my anxiety with an “Ask me anything!” 🥳🥳 I’m sure you have lots of questions about my trip but you can also ask me anything else!! Give me some good ones :) 

1. What was the hottest moment of your trip either on your own or with Luscious?

2. How many videos were you able to make both alone and especially with Luscious? And how many of the ones with Luscious are going on your store, on hers or both? Also, how was it finally meeting and filming with BC Luscious?

3. With your trip only being a few days long, how many pounds do you think you packed on when considering how much you ate and laid around?

4. With how much flaunting of that fat sexy body of yours you did during your trip, you must have gotten plenty of stares, but did anyone get so disgusted and feed up with your flaunting and feasting that they actually mentioned/complained to you or to management about it?

5.  Now that you are finished with school and are officially Dr.Casey and your trip to San Diego is over, what is next for DR. Curvage Casey?

Guest Marshall7
4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Was there anyone else you met up with to "have some fun with" on this trip? ;) And how many vids did you and Luscious film together? :) So excited!

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

What made you wetter? Food or Luscious?

• Curvage Model

Q&A RESPONSES: 

From @jpark786

1. What was the hottest moment of your trip either on your own or with Luscious?

Oh man - this is a tough one lol. However, there was a very distinct moment that I keep replaying over and over in my head. Luscious and I were stuffing ourselves (this is all in a video btw), eventually she starts force feeding me. She made me eat more than I thought I could, which was already super fucking hot. But then we finished filming. And my belly was so fucking sore and tight. We were changing for our next video into some different lingerie. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and couldn't believe how enormous I looked. Like completely, utterly, and entirely swollen and massive. I stared at myself for a few minutes because I just couldn't believe it. My belly was hanging, like truly hanging down so low. It was protruding out so full with food. I didn't recognize myself in that moment and it was so unbelievably sexy.

2. How many videos were you able to make both alone and especially with Luscious? And how many of the ones with Luscious are going on your store, on hers or both? Also, how was it finally meeting and filming with BC Luscious?

So alone I think I got 4 good videos done, and with Luscious I have 5 videos. She also got 5 videos with me for herself. So 5 for each of us! No video is alike, so lots of diversity and something that meets everyone's interests. Obviously all of mine are Curvage appropriate videos, but I won't speak for a few of hers ;) It was truly incredible to meet her. Like I've mentioned, her and I have been internet friends for a very long time. We were supposed to meet in Vegas last summer, but then I ended up having to cancel my trip out there. We talked for hours. It's crazy how alike we are. It was amazing to talk to someone who understands how my every freaking thought revolves around food - it's the same for her. We both have a huge sweet tooth. We spent so much time drafting the perfect grub hub order. We talked about guys and life and gaining and it was just so freaking incredible. Truly she became one of my closet and best friends. We are already planning our next trip! ❤️ 

3. With your trip only being a few days long, how many pounds do you think you packed on when considering how much you ate and laid around?

All I'm going to say is stay tuned :) Unfortunately I didn't have time to "film" a weigh in before leaving, but I did weigh myself. So I'm just going to do a free announcement of the grand total - very shortly! ❤️ 

4. With how much flaunting of that fat sexy body of yours you did during your trip, you must have gotten plenty of stares, but did anyone get so disgusted and feed up with your flaunting and feasting that they actually mentioned/complained to you or to management about it?

So no once complained at the hotel, or while I was out and about eating. But on my plane right home, the man who sat next to me was literally SO fucking rude. I really plan to make a longer post describing my airport travels. But the short version - I obviously brought a ton of food on the plane. I obviously am huge and hang over the seat a bit. This fucking guy leaned over and said to his wife, "this is why I hate flying, I always get stuck next to ugly fat people." I have to admit I teared up a bit in the moment. But now that it's over it turns me on. 

5.  Now that you are finished with school and are officially Dr.Casey and your trip to San Diego is over, what is next for DR. Curvage Casey?

Lots in store for me ❤️ For now - I have to study and pass my board exam! I also just submitted a few applications to go back to school AGAIN for a PhD in Medical Anthropology. Regarding work, I'm in the early stages of opening my own business :) more to come on that! But my modeling and involvement in Curvage will remain the same :)

---------------------------------

From @MarshallT

"Was there anyone else you met up with to "have some fun with" on this trip? ;) And how many vids did you and Luscious film together? :) So excited!"

So I had two other gals to film with while I was out there. But unfortunately, being bigger girls - some of us are rather immunocompromised and they ended up changing their mind :( Totally understand and 10000% get it. I'll see them next time when the world is a little less scary ❤️ We each got 5 of our own clips for each other! No video is the same :) There's a reallllly good variety too. Like some are more sexy/naughty, some are feeding, some are force feeding, and some are chatting about our experiences. REALLY strong content.

---------------------------------

From @Ljj

"What made you wetter? Food or Luscious?"

Fuuuuuuuck. Tough question. How about food WITH Luscious?

24 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Just so you have an idea what's in store for you ;) This is from Luscious's clip! But they are all just as freaking HOT ;)

generated_23893383.gif

I just went and looked at Luscious and she has a belly play video that this GIF is from and a School Girl Roleplay video shot in the same room. How much of her solo videos were you there for and if any, how hot was it to see her film live BTS? And was she there for the filming of any of your solo videos and if any, how hot was it for her to be there watching? 😁

• Curvage Model
14 minutes ago, jpark786 said:

I just went and looked at Luscious and she has a belly play video that this GIF is from and a School Girl Roleplay video shot in the same room. How much of her solo videos were you there for and if any, how hot was it to see her film live BTS? And was she there for the filming of any of your solo videos and if any, how hot was it for her to be there watching? 😁

You are correct! I was there for all of them! And she helped me with mine. It was so fucking hot to see eachother in action omg 😍😍😍 I’ll try to get something up ASAP for y’all tomorrow. Some of the videos are realllly long so I may need a few days for those ones 😅 EPIC content coming your way!

5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

So fucking exhausted by here I am in bed pouring a WG shake down my throat and waiting for my vibrator to charge. Ugh, forever fat hungry and horny

Holy shit girl you're so sexy God I wish I could funnel feed you a game shake and I wish I could be there to pleasure you and you could get rid of that vibrator you would never need it again 😉😘

4. The rude guy on the plane was trying to convince himself that he's not turned on by You and Your voluptuous curves. And if his wife is a decent person she knows who is behaving the most "ugly". She was probably ashamed of that remark of his. And yes, of course it is sad "in the moment". Not because You have any doubts about Your beauty; but because this jackass is trying to be mean to You. But I love that You turn it around and realize how sexy it is that You cannot be ignored. You and Your Amazing Body dominate every scenario. You affected him. That's why he lashed out.  

4 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

So fucking exhausted by here I am in bed pouring a WG shake down my throat and waiting for my vibrator to charge. Ugh, forever fat hungry and horny

Wow, I want to see a selfie of you lying there fat and exhausted with your lips covered in wg shake. Could we please before you work yourself unconscious? 

10 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

My theory is that You NEED all those calories. Yes, the numbers sound like they belong in astronomy class more than biology. But like a super athlete, You require this super caloric intake. You are a body builder. Growing and metabolizing fat takes a great deal of energy. Yes, You will eat more in one year than most eat in a full decade. But that is required of high performance people like you operating at their peak. 

53 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

PS - it felt so fucking good and erotic to have her rub my belly and jiggle it. She made me feel like such a big piggy....my panties were soaked! ❤️ 

B53BB1C1-2B6B-4567-85C2-B98583ED177B.jpeg.f687c81f95eeb0220b5e75533885debf.jpg

My God that would have been so sexy to watch I love seeing the comparison normally you look huge but damn you look like a small Piggy in training compared to your friend 😉. But I don't want you to think I'm taking from your credit at all girl you are absolutely so sexy and I love that big fat belly thighs and booty of yours you look amazing with every single pound of fat you gain 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤