Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Had such a nice afternoon relaxing and stuffing by the pool! Getting all cute now and heading out to find somewhere to do a nice little (big? who am I kidding lol) public stuffing but just cannot decide what my belly is craving!! Help!!

Also, I literally have never felt as beautiful as I have today waddling around like a fat supermodel showing off these curves ❤️ 

7F874882-E0FF-4A58-88AF-D6DBAEF42BBD.png.56d6f1c9ff947bf20ca389d947ab9f1c.png

My suggestion would be to go to a buffet. That way you can eat some of everything :) 

33 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Also, I literally have never felt as beautiful as I have today waddling around like a fat supermodel showing off these curves ❤️ 

Dear. Lordt. Yes. Merely thinking of these photos has me light-headed. You are indeed The "Fat SuperModel". The Ideal One. I honestly don't think I've ever seen a more beautiful Creature in my life. I'm am tickled with delight that You feel the same. I'm so Lucky to walk on the same planet and the same time as You. I can't begin to think of how PROUD You must Feel to have self-actualized Your Fat Dreams with such splendid results. 
So by all means, SHOW OFF as the living Dream You are. Notice, Feel and Relish being Objectified. You affect everyone with Your presence. I want You to "catch" every person who is Agape in fascinated reverence for You. Catch them with Your HUGE Happy and KNOWING Smile - So Pleased You are with Yourself. 

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Holy moly - flying wore this pig out. That’s probably the most movement I’ve had in MONTHS having to walk around the airport like that. Got so many dirty looks bc honestly I totally made a spectacle of myself gorging I’m so much food. That’s what you get for letting this piggy out of her cage! Here’s my cute little travel outfit from earlier and I am shooting by the pool now! Hm...what epic dinner should I do tonight? Kinda wanna go find a cool restaurant and do a public stuffing...

CC625B5F-FA54-47DA-A9BA-B816ED34C9A8.png

Remember when you said you couldn’t engage in pig play at a buffet because you were very much a lady and wouldn’t be into that? I think you’ve crossed the bridge. It is time to unleash your inner hog publicly. Embrace what you have become at all times...your gluttony should be on showcase always, Pig Princess!

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Had such a nice afternoon relaxing and stuffing by the pool! Getting all cute now and heading out to find somewhere to do a nice little (big? who am I kidding lol) public stuffing but just cannot decide what my belly is craving!! Help!!

I just love looking at you from a side view! You’re so BIG!!! Look at that delicious round belly!❤️😍🤤❤️

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Vergilmontana said:

Remember when you said you couldn’t engage in pig play at a buffet because you were very much a lady and wouldn’t be into that? I think you’ve crossed the bridge. It is time to unleash your inner hog publicly. Embrace what you have become at all times...your gluttony should be on showcase always, Pig Princess!

Crazy how I've come so far since then! I love that you remember ❤️ 

• Curvage Model

Guys I truly had the best day. Thank you for being so awesome and excited with me about this trip. Here are a few other random shots from throughout the day from elsewhere. I am EXHAUSTED. I am FULL. I am HORNY. I am so excited for tomorrow. I have missed filming with friends so much. I want to wake up and have a massssiiiiiveeeeeeeee fucking stuffing so I’ll look huge in my videos. Feel free to leave me some fat encouragement!

AB09B0A7-0BDC-4BD9-BE52-EED0E474BD82.jpeg

F98E125D-B368-4453-BF43-8A8DF21FEF4D.jpeg

47E93802-49B0-47C6-828B-D77C3A20D5FA.jpeg

65AA3DFE-5413-47D3-95E6-6898622280E1.jpeg

CD0C1AF1-B858-4C56-BE7E-EA937069E4C1.jpeg

5DFBAE82-6C1F-45C1-87AD-F42A1B2CFAA0.jpeg

84196995-F954-4170-8FFE-33BC04900D02.jpeg

E62A4914-90C1-4633-A86F-81C5FEE9C1C8.jpeg

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

CD0C1AF1-B858-4C56-BE7E-EA937069E4C1.jpeg

Oh dear. If I hadn't just cum from Your earlier photos and repeating Your insightful comments in my mind. (I'm still sweaty from the vigorous effort.) But You look mammoth in this shot. And SO delighted about it. Of course You know Your roll of fatback displayed here would be highlighted by the Hog Farmer brimming with pride. But that massive thigh is tremendous!! 
/one hour later - remedied. The thought that You went to bed (as always) with a full belly. Your body efficiently absorbing the myriad of nutrients and packing them away in stores of fat. Actually getting bigger and fatter while You sleep. I felt compelled to drain all my energies and calories to pay proper homage to Your photos. I grow thinner to bolster Your "empowerment". You will wake up in Beauty. Softer having really added fats and Greedily Hungry for More. You are like a Lazy Vampire of Fat - eating away at what little fat I have, while adding a greater surplus to Your finely fatted figure. All while You Dream a Dream which becomes Reality for You every morning. 

Edited by jacksprat

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, Snalskjuts said:

have your dreamsize of you in mind every time you stuff yourself, and every time you take another bite u will be a step closer to your goal cause I know you will get there fast, that belly need to cover your whole lap to your knees, A greedier sexier Casey 😍

Hehehe you know it !! ❤️

7 hours ago, Hasselhoff said:

You seem to have caught some sun, @Curvage Casey. 🙂🌞 Just missed your post... where have you been heading to catch the sun? *curious* 🙄 Cheers from rainy Europe. 🌧️

San Diego!! Thank you ❤️

4 hours ago, MarshallT said:

You are too beautiful, dear Casey! 🥰

Thank you so much love ❤️

4 hours ago, In Love With Bellies said:

Just wow 😍 your belly has never looked that big 😲🥰 enjoy many more stuffings ☺️

I feel bigger and more beautiful than EVER ❤️

• Curvage Model

Pics from dinner & drinks last night! Had so much fun and felt absolutely beautiful. When I was skinny, I used to literally only wear leggings and t shirts and dark colors. Now I’m showing off my curves in gorgeous bright colors and couldnt be happier. FINALLY was able to wear this top bc I finally found a food strapless bra that can hold my big boobs up 😂

I got tacos & ice cream last night. Love being with fat friends bc nobody cares when I order 3 entrees - partially bc I couldn’t decide but also bc I am determined to hit 8lbs gained on this trip!

I know you guys are gonna be all about the belly in 3 three pics, but can we plz take a moment for how good my bun came out too 😂

9A46619A-1409-42FC-98CA-DEADD112075D.jpeg

504ED4F6-F642-44AD-B16D-218825EED5F2.jpeg

B20B6287-92C5-446F-A594-3042EF662842.jpeg

25 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

felt absolutely beautiful. When I was skinny, I used to literally only wear leggings and t shirts and dark colors. Now I’m showing off my curves in gorgeous bright colors and couldnt be happier. 

9A46619A-1409-42FC-98CA-DEADD112075D.jpeg504ED4F6-F642-44AD-B16D-218825EED5F2.jpegB20B6287-92C5-446F-A594-3042EF662842.jpeg

The Sheer Beauty, The Unbridled Joy, The Supreme Self-Indulgence! 
I really can't pick a favorite among these photos. Is it the Arms Wide Open, Welcoming everyone to take it all in. With the delighted and cocksure smile because she Knows she is the Healthiest Snack. 
Or the Hand sinking into Her Fat Hip - Presenting the Belly to us as a Gift - While Keeping an eye on us so She can see just how transfixed we are with Her ample breadth.  
But in all three photos, It is Casey's Happiness, Pride and untethered Rejoicing in all Her Splendor. 
/ Yes, Hair is Rich and Voluptuous! Swept up and away from Her Cheerful Chubby Face. A Luxurious Crown befitting the Queen Piggy! 

Pics from dinner & drinks last night! Had so much fun and felt absolutely beautiful. When I was skinny, I used to literally only wear leggings and t shirts and dark colors. Now I’m showing off my curves in gorgeous bright colors and couldnt be happier. FINALLY was able to wear this top bc I finally found a food strapless bra that can hold my big boobs up 😂

I got tacos & ice cream last night. Love being with fat friends bc nobody cares when I order 3 entrees - partially bc I couldn’t decide but also bc I am determined to hit 8lbs gained on this trip!

I know you guys are gonna be all about the belly in 3 three pics, but can we plz take a moment for how good my bun came out too 😂

9A46619A-1409-42FC-98CA-DEADD112075D.jpeg

504ED4F6-F642-44AD-B16D-218825EED5F2.jpeg

B20B6287-92C5-446F-A594-3042EF662842.jpeg

Wow Casey! You are the hottest woman I've ever seen! You literally got it all! Face , body everything! Thanks for sharing this amazing pictures, hope you have a wonderful day

• Curvage Model

Another amazing day of relaxing and growing!! I enjoyed some time by the pool again and tanned this big gut. Shoutout to @jpark786 for pointing out to me that my gut is so fucking big that I now have a tan line my underbelly and I literally cannot get over it!

DF5F39A5-055F-456D-B1F7-6DA6F53F466E.png.5e61b7131c6044eceac624e8199a9ca8.png

• Curvage Model

I was able to do some filming at the pool. Not gonna lie, it was so hard bc there were a ton of families around. I got clips of me lotioning up, rubbing my gut, and stuffing myself with 3 donuts and then the quickest clip of me walking into the pool. Unforunately tho, due to the fact that it was in public... I BARELY talk in the clip. I know you guys love my talking and giggles. Is this still something worth seeing or should I scrap the footage? Don't worry if not, I always appreciate your honesty. The rubbing and lounging by the pool stuffing is hot af don't get me wrong....just no talking!

Guest Marshall7
28 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I was able to do some filming at the pool. Not gonna lie, it was so hard bc there were a ton of families around. I got clips of me lotioning up, rubbing my gut, and stuffing myself with 3 donuts and then the quickest clip of me walking into the pool. Unforunately tho, due to the fact that it was in public... I BARELY talk in the clip. I know you guys love my talking and giggles. Is this still something worth seeing or should I scrap the footage? Don't worry if not, I always appreciate your honesty. The rubbing and lounging by the pool stuffing is hot af don't get me wrong....just no talking!

I would LOVE to see this, Casey! Of course! 💓

Another amazing day of relaxing and growing!! I enjoyed some time by the pool again and tanned this big gut. Shoutout to @jpark786 for pointing out to me that my gut is so fucking big that I now have a tan line my underbelly and I literally cannot get over it!

DF5F39A5-055F-456D-B1F7-6DA6F53F466E.png.5e61b7131c6044eceac624e8199a9ca8.png

Your cute face along with that big belly makes a wonderful combination!❤️😍❤️And yes that tan line is so sexy! If you put lotion or oil on your gut will look shiny!