Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model

Hey babes! So I have a really busy day today - my last day of school! I have decided to extend the offer on Becoming A Pig 2: CREAM until tonight when I'm done with my last class so RUN WHILE YOU CAN lol. Check out my latest clip too, it's so fucking slutty ;)

TOMORROW I HEAD TO SAN DIEGO!!! ❤️ SO EXCITED OMFGGGGG. 

How are all of you? Leave me some messages (fat shames, hellos, highlights of your day, opinions on my new clips!). Leave me something happy or sexy or positive to come back to later ❤️ 

5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Cum all over this big fucking gut I've grown for you. Look what you've done to me. You turned me into the greediest fucking fat slut ever. 

1E1B7781-9958-421F-BDFA-58924DF7BB84.JPG

6C8DCC8F-CF2F-468E-B39B-CB7AB1C26989.JPG

7E06156B-AD7B-41EB-AA28-B16C9DB0EF83-1A21A7CE-4DD5-4903-8D38-C916D29C69CE.JPG

011C8022-76A0-4538-ABD2-0FEE38F65898.JPG

85B242FA-6646-45ED-B0C6-60B5D63A24E2.JPG

24061133-87F8-46B3-9CDE-26F00C5942E2.JPG

C4FBF042-27C3-49BE-9C6D-371798C0270E.JPG

Yes please I would love to pleasure you and I would love to rub and jiggle your sexy belly as well as cuddle with you in that big sexy belly of yours 🤤🤤🤤🤤

3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hey babes! So I have a really busy day today - my last day of school! I have decided to extend the offer on Becoming A Pig 2: CREAM until tonight when I'm done with my last class so RUN WHILE YOU CAN lol. Check out my latest clip too, it's so fucking slutty ;)

How are all of you? Leave me some messages (fat shames, hellos, highlights of your day, opinions on my new clips!). Leave me something happy or sexy or positive to come back to later ❤️ 

Girl I must say you look absolutely beautiful and your new video look sexy AF and I love that big fat sexy jiggly belly of yours damn girl you look absolutely amazing God would love to final feed you tons of heavy cream as well as I would love to give you some very sensual body massages with lotion ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

I wish you a safe flight and hope you have wonderful fattening  and amazing stay in California ❤️

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Congratulations Dr. Piggy🐷......I mean Casey 😁 We're all happy for you and wish you the best time on your trip!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

I can't help but think of all the #fatgirlproblems your going to experience during your travels.  Can't wait to hear all about them when you get back!!  I can picture you waddling your fat ass through the airport just sweating up a storm.  Luckily it'll be hard for everyone to see how out of breath you are with your mask on!  I'm sure it's going to be quite the sight to see you try to squeeze your fat body through the aisle to get to your seat, which will of course be much to small for you 😆  You'll have to take a few photos of your seat belt being swallowed up by that enormous gut of yours!!!

I'm sure your flight back is going to be much harder after you stuff yourself silly in San Diego.  I can totally picture you faking that your swollen, hog belly is a pregnant one just so you get to ride on one of the carts to the gate for your plane 🤣  I'd also love to see you try to get past the people sitting in your row on the plane, knowing that their either going to get a face full of your fat ass or your giant belly as you try to squeeze your way to or from your seat!!  I also imagine you having to recline your seat all the way back just to make sure that your stuffed piggy belly doesn't restrict your breathing and the passenger behind you looking over your seat and seeing your massively stuffed gut hanging out!!!  😲 Their eyes would probably pop out of their head 🤣

7 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hey there baby piggy.  Busy day day here too (though probably not quite as busy as yours).  Just finished a large project that was taking up most of time and now have a huge backlog of other work to plow through. 

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE EVERYTHING about Becoming A Pig 2.  Another amazing performance of hedonistic stuffing on your part.  Really looking forward to part 3, and will be grabbing myself "Getting You Off" later today.

A little bit of completely useless trivia: San Diego is a sister city to my home town of Perth, Australia.  From what I've read, similar in size, similar population in the metropolitan area, and very similar climates.  Really useless trivia as I said, but anyway, I hope you have a great time there and all you have planned turns out as wonderfully as you hope it will. ❤️

10 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hi Casey! Well I’ve been alright, it’s basically the same thing every day. Get up, go to work, go home. And on some days I have off of work and just do whatever lol. Wish I had a better job but can’t do much when there’s a PaNdEmIc GoInG oN XP. Congrats on your last day of school!! I’m glad that you are staying positive and learning during these hectic times. I hope you enjoy your trip to San Diego! And I also want to say that you are very beautiful and sweet!❤️😊❤️. How are you doing? Everything else going well besides school and work? Is there anything you would like to know about me?

• Curvage Model
14 hours ago, Maverick500 said:

Yes please I would love to pleasure you and I would love to rub and jiggle your sexy belly as well as cuddle with you in that big sexy belly of yours 🤤🤤🤤🤤

Thanks handsome! Forever dreaming of belly jiggles ❤️ 

14 hours ago, Maverick500 said:

Girl I must say you look absolutely beautiful and your new video look sexy AF and I love that big fat sexy jiggly belly of yours damn girl you look absolutely amazing God would love to final feed you tons of heavy cream as well as I would love to give you some very sensual body massages with lotion ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Awwww thank you so much ❤️ you guys make me FEEL beautiful ❤️ 

12 hours ago, Snalskjuts said:

I wish you a safe flight and hope you have wonderful fattening  and amazing stay in California ❤️

Thank you so much love. A little nervous to fly :(  But so excited!

8 hours ago, Bauer88 said:

Congratulations Dr. Piggy🐷......I mean Casey 😁 We're all happy for you and wish you the best time on your trip!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

I can't help but think of all the #fatgirlproblems your going to experience during your travels.  Can't wait to hear all about them when you get back!!  I can picture you waddling your fat ass through the airport just sweating up a storm.  Luckily it'll be hard for everyone to see how out of breath you are with your mask on!  I'm sure it's going to be quite the sight to see you try to squeeze your fat body through the aisle to get to your seat, which will of course be much to small for you 😆  You'll have to take a few photos of your seat belt being swallowed up by that enormous gut of yours!!!

I'm sure your flight back is going to be much harder after you stuff yourself silly in San Diego.  I can totally picture you faking that your swollen, hog belly is a pregnant one just so you get to ride on one of the carts to the gate for your plane 🤣  I'd also love to see you try to get past the people sitting in your row on the plane, knowing that their either going to get a face full of your fat ass or your giant belly as you try to squeeze your way to or from your seat!!  I also imagine you having to recline your seat all the way back just to make sure that your stuffed piggy belly doesn't restrict your breathing and the passenger behind you looking over your seat and seeing your massively stuffed gut hanging out!!!  😲 Their eyes would probably pop out of their head 🤣

Thank you handsome ❤️ 

I am SO excited for the issues about to happen at the airport. When I went to Jamaica earlier this year (pre covid :( ) I really was starting to have such a hard time having such a giant gut and endless appetite at the aiport.... 9 months later now and 40lbs heavier? Fuck, we are in for a treat. I am going to TRY to get some video of me on the plane. I cant make any promises but I am so determined hahaha

6 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

Hey there baby piggy.  Busy day day here too (though probably not quite as busy as yours).  Just finished a large project that was taking up most of time and now have a huge backlog of other work to plow through. 

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE EVERYTHING about Becoming A Pig 2.  Another amazing performance of hedonistic stuffing on your part.  Really looking forward to part 3, and will be grabbing myself "Getting You Off" later today.

A little bit of completely useless trivia: San Diego is a sister city to my home town of Perth, Australia.  From what I've read, similar in size, similar population in the metropolitan area, and very similar climates.  Really useless trivia as I said, but anyway, I hope you have a great time there and all you have planned turns out as wonderfully as you hope it will. ❤️

Congrats on the project finishing up! But awwww thank you so much ❤️ I am so happy you enjoyed both of this week's clips so far ❤️ If you have any ideas or preferences for Pig 3 - plz let me know!! 

but wow, that is pretty interesting! I cannot wait to share all the details & pics with you guys ❤️ 

4 hours ago, TheGoldenDun said:

Hi Casey! Well I’ve been alright, it’s basically the same thing every day. Get up, go to work, go home. And on some days I have off of work and just do whatever lol. Wish I had a better job but can’t do much when there’s a PaNdEmIc GoInG oN XP. Congrats on your last day of school!! I’m glad that you are staying positive and learning during these hectic times. I hope you enjoy your trip to San Diego! And I also want to say that you are very beautiful and sweet!❤️😊❤️. How are you doing? Everything else going well besides school and work? Is there anything you would like to know about me?

Happy to hear you are alright love. Hang in there and fuck COVID!! Thank you so much ❤️ I cannot wait to share with you guys. I love love LOVE learning more about you guys and I love seeing you share more and more in here! This space isn't just for me in this thread, it's for US ❤️ 

• Curvage Model

UPDATES ❤️

• I AM DONE WITH SCHOOL!!!!!! Holy fucking tits. I cannot even form words regarding this one yet. More to come on this. I am still in shock that I survived this week alone.
  • I am about to head to the airport NOW! I cannot wait to get to sunshine in San Diego and to see Luscious! I have to admit, I am terrified to fly. I always have been. It is one of my biggest fears and I hate doing it alone :( 
  • I know I posted this several times, but I post so much I cannot find it anymore - PLZ comment in here what clips you'd like from me and Luscious (if I remember correctly @pgtip00 you had commented some amazing ideas on a status a few weeks ago?). Also, I will be doing some solo filming as well. I have access to a pool and gym! And even some public stufff and I am praying I can get some airport video.
  • If you are waiting on a surprise from me for Becoming a Pig 2 - it will come to you later today once I'm settled at my hotel. I am leaving the offer up until I get the surprises out, so feel free to take advantage of that if you haven't already!
  • Kinda mindblown how fast you guys blew up todays clip Getting You Off. You guys are the best and I love you

Okay - heading to airport now. LOVE YOU GUYS ❤️ don't forget to comment what content you want while I'm in San Diego!

UPDATES ❤️

• I AM DONE WITH SCHOOL!!!!!! Holy fucking tits. I cannot even form words regarding this one yet. More to come on this. I am still in shock that I survived this week alone.
  • I am about to head to the airport NOW! I cannot wait to get to sunshine in San Diego and to see Luscious! I have to admit, I am terrified to fly. I always have been. It is one of my biggest fears and I hate doing it alone :( 
  • I know I posted this several times, but I post so much I cannot find it anymore - PLZ comment in here what clips you'd like from me and Luscious (if I remember correctly @pgtip00 you had commented some amazing ideas on a status a few weeks ago?). Also, I will be doing some solo filming as well. I have access to a pool and gym! And even some public stufff and I am praying I can get some airport video.
  • If you are waiting on a surprise from me for Becoming a Pig 2 - it will come to you later today once I'm settled at my hotel. I am leaving the offer up until I get the surprises out, so feel free to take advantage of that if you haven't already!
  • Kinda mindblown how fast you guys blew up todays clip Getting You Off. You guys are the best and I love you

Okay - heading to airport now. LOVE YOU GUYS ❤️ don't forget to comment what content you want while I'm in San Diego!

Have a good flight :) 

• Curvage Model

On my plane now (hi from the sky!) and am truly so freaking uncomfortable. The seatbelt is so tight around my gut. I really wanted to ask for an extender (I don’t NEED one, but it would be way more comfy) but the ladies were all busy with all the COVID precautions. I was almost late for my connecting flight bc I can’t walk as fast as I used to- my thighs were chafing and I was panting sweating with my mask on. And Ofcourse, I had to hit all the good food spots so I can pig out on this flight. I’m a hot mess right now. Big belly is out sitting comfy on my lap with the seatbelt straining around it. Can’t even put the tray down all the way on the back of the seat bc it rests on my belly. I have a little bit of a roll spilling over onto the ladies seat next to me. She looks pissed that she has to sit next to such a pig with a huge bag of food. Oh well :) 4 hours till sunshine!

3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Big belly is out sitting comfy on my lap with the seatbelt straining around it. Can’t even put the tray down all the way on the back of the seat bc it rests on my belly. 

Holy Moly! The ergonomic architects of airline seating never considered that a Women so extremely well matured could even exist, let alone fly in a plane. They just never accounted for our overdeveloped Doctor Casey!!! 

6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

UPDATES ❤️

Ok - first off, a massive congratulations on completing your schooling. Let that all sink in and let yourself feel immensely proud of what you've achieved - because you absolutely should.

Now - regarding clip ideas, I know one of them was a mutual hands free cake stuffing where you're sat on opposite of a table with a huge cake between you, but I cannot remember the others off the top of my head (hey, its late here - what can I tell you!) I'll go back through my posts and find it though. ❤️

UPDATE: found the post:

Shooting ideas...

Sitting at a table opposite each other with a massive frosting laden cake between you. Take turns taking no-hand big bites out of it until its all gone.

Mutual funnel feeding. 

Mutual coconut oil rub downs. 

Feedee/feeder pampering and worship (you guys decide who plays what role)

•  

On my plane now (hi from the sky!) and am truly so freaking uncomfortable. The seatbelt is so tight around my gut. I really wanted to ask for an extender (I don’t NEED one, but it would be way more comfy) but the ladies were all busy with all the COVID precautions. I was almost late for my connecting flight bc I can’t walk as fast as I used to- my thighs were chafing and I was panting sweating with my mask on. And Ofcourse, I had to hit all the good food spots so I can pig out on this flight. I’m a hot mess right now. Big belly is out sitting comfy on my lap with the seatbelt straining around it. Can’t even put the tray down all the way on the back of the seat bc it rests on my belly. I have a little bit of a roll spilling over onto the ladies seat next to me. She looks pissed that she has to sit next to such a pig with a huge bag of food. Oh well :) 4 hours till sunshine!

An extender? Holy fuck you are a fatty! I have like 11 inch left on an airplane seatbelt...

6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

1) Would love to see a mutual stuffing in bed where you both feed each other donuts and play with each others fat bodies!

2) Separate clips of you force feeding each other

3) GYM FAIL!!! I want to see you try (and fail) to do some of the exercises you used to do well over 100 lbs ago!

4) Luscious piggy trains you to become as big as she is by putting you on all fours and hog shaming you while shoving your face into massive amounts of food!

5) Mutual oiling/lotioning of your enormous bodies, preferably out in the sun to see it glisten off of all of your fat!!

6) POV Belly Rubs!!

7) A Stuffing Race where you both sit down with the same amount of food and try to finish before the other one does!

• Curvage Model

Holy moly - flying wore this pig out. That’s probably the most movement I’ve had in MONTHS having to walk around the airport like that. Got so many dirty looks bc honestly I totally made a spectacle of myself gorging I’m so much food. That’s what you get for letting this piggy out of her cage! Here’s my cute little travel outfit from earlier and I am shooting by the pool now! Hm...what epic dinner should I do tonight? Kinda wanna go find a cool restaurant and do a public stuffing...

CC625B5F-FA54-47DA-A9BA-B816ED34C9A8.png

43 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Got so many dirty looks bc honestly I totally made a spectacle of myself gorging I’m so much food. That’s what you get for letting this piggy out of her cage!  > "Pen", Pigs live in a "Pen" (or a sty, but You are too tidy for a sty)  - ftfy. 

CC625B5F-FA54-47DA-A9BA-B816ED34C9A8.png

Hehehe, I totally believe You are seen as HYPER-Sexual. Those "dirty looks" You receive are because You are now considered to be TOO SEXY to be in public spaces. It's not Your clothes, because skinny Casey could've worn the same outfit and munched down a Cinnabon without causing any stir. It's that You now Bring SEX and SEXUALITY to the spectacle with Your abundantly luscious curves. People naturally and instinctively think of SEX when they see YOU. You are not a "fetish", You are the epitome of Femininity, a most fully developed Woman. We desire our offspring to flourish safe and warm, awash with nutrients in that Belly. And then to thrive with the rapid weight gain being nourished with the rich milk from Your generous Breasts. 

14 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

UPDATES ❤️

CONGRATS DR.CASEY!!!!!!👏🥳 As your reward for becoming the sexiest fatass doctor around, you get to spend a whole week with BC Luscious in San Diego stuffing your faces, belly rubs, outgrowing the clothes you came in, and creating incredibly hot and fattening content.

Hope the flight was not too bad for you, just know we would be there with you if we could and now you are with your incredibly wonderful and fat friend Luscious and have a whole week of fun, food and sexiness ahead of you. 

Casey and Luscious Video Ideas

1. A POV video where the viewer is the feeder and it starts out with you as the feedee but then there is a time jump of a year or two and then it is Luscious as the much bigger version of you.

2. A POV video where both you and Luscious are teasing the viewer on how much you want him/her to be your feeder and how much more you have to gain in order to catch up to Luscious let alone one day surpass her.

3.  A weight trainer video where Luscious is your weight gain trainer and she is trying to get you to be as fat if not fatter than her.

4. You and Luscious have a eating contest and try and out eat the other and neither of you stop until you feel like you will literally explode if you eat another bit. And then give each other belly rubs to sooth the pain in your fat guts.

5. A Poolside stuffing video where the two of you go out to the pool in bikinis and show off your fat bodies especially your fat jiggling guts and stuff yourselves by the pool until you are absolutely stuffed. Then you get up and waddle back to your hotel room and then give each other belly rubs and talk about how hot it was everyone staring at you two in your bikinis stuffing your fat faces.

6. Workout video where you and Luscious are at the hotel gym trying to workout with you fat guts hanging out when you can. Especially try the treadmill with your fat guts hanging out, jiggling up and down. But the two of you give up and go get food and stuff yourselves silly, undoing what little calories you did burn off and then some.

• Curvage Model

Had such a nice afternoon relaxing and stuffing by the pool! Getting all cute now and heading out to find somewhere to do a nice little (big? who am I kidding lol) public stuffing but just cannot decide what my belly is craving!! Help!!

Also, I literally have never felt as beautiful as I have today waddling around like a fat supermodel showing off these curves ❤️ 

7F874882-E0FF-4A58-88AF-D6DBAEF42BBD.png.56d6f1c9ff947bf20ca389d947ab9f1c.png

2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Had such a nice afternoon relaxing and stuffing by the pool! Getting all cute now and heading out to find somewhere to do a nice little (big? who am I kidding lol) public stuffing but just cannot decide what my belly is craving!! Help!!

Also, I literally have never felt as beautiful as I have today waddling around like a fat supermodel showing off these curves ❤️ 

7F874882-E0FF-4A58-88AF-D6DBAEF42BBD.png.56d6f1c9ff947bf20ca389d947ab9f1c.png

Damn I love how fat and sexy you look in a bikini 🥰😘😍