Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

I want to do something fun today and something different in here. I have my regulars who post often but I know there’s also a ton of lurkers in here. All of you mean so dang much to me. Like I truly consider you guys friends. I want to know more about you - ALL of you! 

Tell me how long you’ve been a fan, what your main interests in this fetish are (stuffing, hedonism, fat shame, messy eating, etc), tell me your favorite Casey video of all time, and a fun fact about yourself! Feel free to answer one or all of them. I love learning more about you guys!  

ill share too later and give an updated long version of “my story”.

also, I cannot thank you guys enough for the support with my latest clip. That’s the longest video I’ve ever posted and I was really nervous to price something over $10. Thank you for believing in me and always supporting everything I do ❤️

I have been a fan of yours since before you made your first Curvage clip. I was looking at people near me on f and found you when you still lived here in MA. I immediately thought you were so incredibly beautiful and sexy and how hot it was how much weight you gain in such a short period of time. And I have been following you as a fan ever since, watching you growing bigger and bigger and gradually descend further and further into hoghood. My main interest in this fetish are just beautiful and sexy women especially BBWs and SSBBWs gaining weight and packing on the pounds and getting bigger and bigger and loving every minute and every pound. Everything within that whether it is stuffing, force feeding, roleplay, outgrowing clothes, fat shaming, public stuff, or anything else are all apart of that. My favorite Casey video so far is Becoming a Pig, it is so incredibly hot, it is insane. 😍

I have been lurker for about ten years on curvage. I have been a fan of yours for some time and you have such fun gaining weight and you show such love to the community it really is great.

My interests are clothing that shows off the beautiful female form with growing curves and figure in tight clothes; jeans or cut off shorts are really nice to look at fat legs and plump thighs. Sports clothing shorts long or short leggings with sports bra. Tight dress that shows off the growing body.

I like seeing woman growing bigger and bigger into BBWs and SSBBWs into bigger sizes, woman are not supposed to fit they are to be soft and plump, that is what is appealing about woman.

I am interested in ex athletes how you and many others getting into this life style. You go from a lean mean fighting machine to soft plump body and just keeping eating and telling your self that you will go to the gym next week. You keep getting fatter and out of shape.

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I want to do something fun today and something different in here. I have my regulars who post often but I know there’s also a ton of lurkers in here. All of you mean so dang much to me. Like I truly consider you guys friends. I want to know more about you - ALL of you! 

Tell me how long you’ve been a fan, what your main interests in this fetish are (stuffing, hedonism, fat shame, messy eating, etc), tell me your favorite Casey video of all time, and a fun fact about yourself! Feel free to answer one or all of them. I love learning more about you guys!  

also, I cannot thank you guys enough for the support with my latest clip. That’s the longest video I’ve ever posted and I was really nervous to price something over $10. Thank you for believing in me and always supporting everything I do ❤️

I discovered Curvage more than a year ago and I immediately became a fan of yours when I found your clips and images. I just love how curvy you were and how beautiful you are and not afraid to show it! I didn’t actually sign up to become a member until the end of last year and I was able to purchase your earlier clips and I fell in love with you❤️❤️❤️. I have a few interests about the big belly fetish, but my mains are stuffing, inflation, and of course vore fantasy (which I know you’re aware of since I made a story about you! And I’d absolutely love to make a sequel story!❤️😁❤️) Other belly kinks like fat shaming and hedonism isn’t really my thing as much as I am a gentleman and treat beautiful big curvy women with respect😇(but I’ll often use the word “piggy”😈) For me personally I would love to feed big women until they’re so bloated they can’t move. And when they feel stuffed and in pain I would sit behind them and rub and massage their belly and tell them how beautiful they are. I just love curvy women! Whether they have small or big bellies or are just curvy and plump in general, I would love to date a curvy woman!

As for my favorite videos of you? It’s so hard to figure out! They’re all so good! But if I had to choose it’d be between your Weight Gain Denial Role Play and Casey’s Biggest Turn Ons! I love how your belly started small to becoming to big in a short amount of time! I also love your choice of clothing in your weight gain denial video!😘 But overall, all your videos are deliciously good!

A fun fact about myself is that I practice martial arts! I’ve been practicing for 7 years now and it has changed my life completely. It has also helped overcome fears and worries of this world and made my confidence better! It’s especially important to me now considering we have a pandemic going on and everybody seems to go crazy now a days. Another fun fact about me is that love to write and want to be a writer some day! I have many stories I want to write (which are outside this subject) but for now I am practicing more of my writing abilities here on Curvage as it helps me come up with ideas for my favorite fetish!❤️❤️❤️

Guest Fa10herup

Oh, Casey! ❤❤❤❤❤

Every time I dream of you, I so badly want you Humongous! Enormous! Gigantic! Mountainous! 

I want to climb up a ladder to get in your belly and cuddle what little space I can, and try to get in some kisses on those messy lips and cheeks as loads of food get constantly shoveled down your mouth, and hoses and hoses of all things liquidy are sucked on like straws!

I'll eventually get lost in a ever-pinching belly fat fold, but I don't mind. All I want for you is to live out your fattening fantasy that you desire with the actual sky a minor limit. 

Casey must never, never, never, never stop growing! You love it SO much, always fatter forever! I want to see your dreams come true. ❤❤❤❤

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

BellyPrincess1 has grown to a neverexpanding extremely hot Curvage Casey ;) 

• Curvage Model

Oh my gosh, I wish y’all could see how big I’m smiling right now glancing over these. I am taking time later on to reply to each one and to share MINE! But for now I have to do a big stuffing and then log in to one of my last 2 nights of class this week before I’m DONE!!!!

Please feel free to share if you haven’t already! I can’t wait to read them all later ❤️

Dear Casey,
It is a sweetness far beyond charming that You have requested to know our stories. As outright beautiful as You are, [and You are absolutely Stunning,] I am just as turned on by Your dream-girl personality. Whenever I have been dating, I have always considered my love as the most beautiful woman in any room. I don't "fool" myself into that perspective. I believe it. Because then, there is no one else I would rather see. But lately... You have been occupying that office and You are becoming too heavy to budge . Seriously, I know how crazy it is, but as of today I feel if I were to start dating another... she'd have to be bi and we both would get off exchanging descriptions, thoughts and stories about You. You've ruined me with Your sensational erotic sensuality. Hahahaha! 
My desire for plumpness (rather than not so) began as a child. In gradeschool (4th grade-ish) I had such a crush on the (2nd) chubbiest girl in my class. I was enthralled with her chubbiness. My attention darted all around her. Her impossibly fat cheeks, her thick fat arms and legs... You get the picture. But I did not date exclusively voluptuous women in my life, I was all over the board as far as that goes. I always dated wickedly smart women. I guess that would be the common denominator. Then tried to fatten them up, not sneakily, but in a "don't worry about it - just enjoy yourself" kind of way. None ever expressed any real desire to embody my ideal. Some toyed around with it and with gluttony because they knew what turned my wheels. But yeah, I liked soft fat bouncy gals like... forever. 
When I first saw You (on another website) I was indeed piqued because of Your exceptional beauty. So cute and plump with a mad desire to bloom into the most beautiful woman in the world. I didn't know You were here on Curvage until rather recently. I had an account here in the "before times" on Curvage and had a respectable rating as a poster. That's why I got such a coveted user name like Jacksprat. (real name Jack of course) But then Curvage dumped all their logs and began anew and I just never really visited... for years...  until You. Sweet chubby Casey blew up and out and began to take over the planet. What was I to do but follow You here and Worship every nuance of Your being? You are definitely clever enough to know precisely what I like. I like a Greedy Growing Gal who is confident about being desired for all her sublime lusciousness. "Confident" is probably an understatement. I love Vanity. She KNOWS she is hotter than every other person. She KNOWS I am getting off on any glimpse of any part of her. Not only do I think so, but She also feels like the sexiest creation possible. She wants to compare how finely fattened she is with my lean body, giggling at the difference. She loves nothing more than showing off how well nourished she keeps herself. She Knows we all get off at the sight of her because we are helpless in the face of her beauty.  She's way shorter than me but outweighs me exponentially. A bit of a domme when it comes to sensuality but otherwise as kind and giving as any other angel. We both love her Belly and secretly thinks the other couldn't really appreciate just how much we do. Her Belly is the Center of the Universe. Our Universe. So... pretty much... my ideal woman is exactly like You. You know I'm not just saying any of this to flatter You, tho I hope it does. You know I mean it. I hope You cum knowing You are absolutely perfect to me... and especially to Yourself. Because You are. 
Thanks for asking. It is so endearing. I will read as many of the others that I notice. Because I love You being flattered and encouraged. Jack. 

Guest Mauser1898
18 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

The pig outdid herself tonight. Might need to send in a forklift to get me out of this bed in the morning. PACKED FULL

8B541518-A40F-4462-9E9A-BC25203FF1F9.jpeg

257CBD32-A8AD-4833-A208-095410DE0763.jpeg

D0625378-4655-4606-AC56-F75178817B58.jpeg

Omg you pig!! 🐷

Before you were Curvage Casey, BigCutie Casey and even BBW Casey, I used to lurk on your old FF profile a long time ago.  I was looking for female feedee's in my area and saw your profile when you were bellyp*******, only I had no idea it was you!!  At the time I was way too shy (still am) and insecure about my feedism fetish to say hello.  You were already posting online regularly as Casey years later when I finally realized where I had seen the tattoo's on your hips before.  It's safe to say that I am a REAL OG fan of yours!!!

My main interests in this fetish are stuffing, messy eating, fat shaming and real life Fit to Fat transformations.  Your Fit to Fat transformation is one of the reasons I am such a die hard fan!!  I love that you were ridiculously athletic and fit but had the self awareness to realize it didn't make you happy and pursued your feedee fetish which gave you true happiness and self-fulfillment.

The only real Fun Fact about myself that relates to this fetish is that I used to be fat myself when I was a teenager, and I have the stretch marks to prove it lol.  I have a muscular/athletic build now and have never felt better!

Top 3 Favorite videos: Bath Time For The Big Girl, Becoming A Pig & Becoming A Pig 2: CREAM

Edited by Bauer88

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, MoreDrinksLessLights said:

I definitely fall under the lurker category. Well I've been a fan of yours since I saw you posting on ** last year (last spring/winter probably?) I actually sponsored a couple feedings for you way back, so maybe I can claim one tiny cellulite dimple as my contribution to your gain? 😂 (jk!)

Main interests in the fetish are tight clothes, fat shaming, overeating and also messy eating, watching someone get more and more out of shape, probably a million more but those are some of my favorites. I also just love the transformation aspect. Watching someone grow, noticing all the big and little changes to not just their body but also their whole demeanor, personality, etc. Watching someone get fat is great, but watching someone get fat, lazy, and greedy is even better. Even watching the way they eat change as they get fatter is crazy hot. I could go on and on.

Fun fact about me is that I work is sports and I have a big ass championship ring sitting on my desk. It's pretty sweet and sometimes I'll just look over at it and smile.

A not fun fact about me is that I work in sports and COVID fucked up our whole world! Haha. So watching your continued ascension into becoming full-on hog queen has been a welcomed distraction, thanks for that. 

Wow @MoreDrinksLessLights, I cannot thank you enough for sharing this with me and coming out from the lurking! lol. Thank you ❤️ And thank you for the feedings! I appreciate it and clearly it is paying off (have you seen this gut?!).

I, too, LOVE the tight clothes area of this fetish and I am really starting to enjoy exploring messy eating. Sounds like our interests align!

WOW! It sounds like you have a really impressive career as well.

I am so happy to hear that I could provide some light during a dark time. This whole COVID thing sucks. Thank you for being an incredibly loyal fan to me and feel free to comment sometimes!! Thank you ❤️ 

10 hours ago, jpark786 said:

I have been a fan of yours since before you made your first Curvage clip. I was looking at people near me on f and found you when you still lived here in MA. I immediately thought you were so incredibly beautiful and sexy and how hot it was how much weight you gain in such a short period of time. And I have been following you as a fan ever since, watching you growing bigger and bigger and gradually descend further and further into hoghood. My main interest in this fetish are just beautiful and sexy women especially BBWs and SSBBWs gaining weight and packing on the pounds and getting bigger and bigger and loving every minute and every pound. Everything within that whether it is stuffing, force feeding, roleplay, outgrowing clothes, fat shaming, public stuff, or anything else are all apart of that. My favorite Casey video so far is Becoming a Pig, it is so incredibly hot, it is insane. 😍

A long time fan ❤️ I had no idea you're in MA, I still come to MA quite a bit :) You are truly a friend to me on Curvage, far more than a fan and I am so happy you've been here. Especially recently as I've just evolved into so much more than we all ever expected. The pounds are piling on me and I love sharing it with you guys ❤️ Thank you for sharing love!

9 hours ago, drpop said:

I have been lurker for about ten years on curvage. I have been a fan of yours for some time and you have such fun gaining weight and you show such love to the community it really is great.

My interests are clothing that shows off the beautiful female form with growing curves and figure in tight clothes; jeans or cut off shorts are really nice to look at fat legs and plump thighs. Sports clothing shorts long or short leggings with sports bra. Tight dress that shows off the growing body.

I like seeing woman growing bigger and bigger into BBWs and SSBBWs into bigger sizes, woman are not supposed to fit they are to be soft and plump, that is what is appealing about woman.

I am interested in ex athletes how you and many others getting into this life style. You go from a lean mean fighting machine to soft plump body and just keeping eating and telling your self that you will go to the gym next week. You keep getting fatter and out of shape.

Hiiii! @drpop so happy to see you comment! I love my lurkers ❤️ this means so much to me. It sounds like my story really fits your interests with me being an ex-athlete an all. Thank you so much for commenting. I am so happy to have you as a fan and follower :)

7 hours ago, Snalskjuts said:

BellyPrincess1 has grown to a neverexpanding extremely hot Curvage Casey ;) 

Omg the OG OG OGgggggg bellyprincess .... You're a LONG TIME fan! ❤️ 

4 hours ago, ablejack said:

Dear Casey,
It is a sweetness far beyond charming that You have requested to know our stories. As outright beautiful as You are, [and You are absolutely Stunning,] I am just as turned on by Your dream-girl personality. Whenever I have been dating, I have always considered my love as the most beautiful woman in any room. I don't "fool" myself into that perspective. I believe it. Because then, there is no one else I would rather see. But lately... You have been occupying that office and You are becoming too heavy to budge . Seriously, I know how crazy it is, but as of today I feel if I were to start dating another... she'd have to be bi and we both would get off exchanging descriptions, thoughts and stories about You. You've ruined me with Your sensational erotic sensuality. Hahahaha! 
My desire for plumpness (rather than not so) began as a child. In gradeschool (4th grade-ish) I had such a crush on the (2nd) chubbiest girl in my class. I was enthralled with her chubbiness. My attention darted all around her. Her impossibly fat cheeks, her thick fat arms and legs... You get the picture. But I did not date exclusively voluptuous women in my life, I was all over the board as far as that goes. I always dated wickedly smart women. I guess that would be the common denominator. Then tried to fatten them up, not sneakily, but in a "don't worry about it - just enjoy yourself" kind of way. None ever expressed any real desire to embody my ideal. Some toyed around with it and with gluttony because they knew what turned my wheels. But yeah, I liked soft fat bouncy gals like... forever. 
When I first saw You (on another website) I was indeed piqued because of Your exceptional beauty. So cute and plump with a mad desire to bloom into the most beautiful woman in the world. I didn't know You were here on Curvage until rather recently. I had an account here in the "before times" on Curvage and had a respectable rating as a poster. That's why I got such a coveted user name like Jacksprat. (real name Jack of course) But then Curvage dumped all their logs and began anew and I just never really visited... for years...  until You. Sweet chubby Casey blew up and out and began to take over the planet. What was I to do but follow You here and Worship every nuance of Your being? You are definitely clever enough to know precisely what I like. I like a Greedy Growing Gal who is confident about being desired for all her sublime lusciousness. "Confident" is probably an understatement. I love Vanity. She KNOWS she is hotter than every other person. She KNOWS I am getting off on any glimpse of any part of her. Not only do I think so, but She also feels like the sexiest creation possible. She wants to compare how finely fattened she is with my lean body, giggling at the difference. She loves nothing more than showing off how well nourished she keeps herself. She Knows we all get off at the sight of her because we are helpless in the face of her beauty.  She's way shorter than me but outweighs me exponentially. A bit of a domme when it comes to sensuality but otherwise as kind and giving as any other angel. We both love her Belly and secretly thinks the other couldn't really appreciate just how much we do. Her Belly is the Center of the Universe. Our Universe. So... pretty much... my ideal woman is exactly like You. You know I'm not just saying any of this to flatter You, tho I hope it does. You know I mean it. I hope You cum knowing You are absolutely perfect to me... and especially to Yourself. Because You are. 
Thanks for asking. It is so endearing. I will read as many of the others that I notice. Because I love You being flattered and encouraged. Jack. 

Thank you so much love ❤️ i am thrilled to have you here and as a fan, Jack! I have recognized you on all my sites over the years and I cannot express how thankful I am for the loyalty! ❤️ you have encouraged me to explore the hedon in me and i love it!

2 hours ago, Bauer88 said:

Before you were Curvage Casey, BigCutie Casey and even BBW Casey, I used to lurk on your old FF profile a long time ago.  I was looking for female feedee's in my area and saw your profile when you were bellyp*******, only I had no idea it was you!!  At the time I was way too shy (still am) and insecure about my feedism fetish to say hello.  You were already posting online regularly as Casey years later when I finally realized where I had seen the tattoo's on your hips before.  It's safe to say that I am a REAL OG fan of yours!!!

My main interests in this fetish are stuffing, messy eating, fat shaming and real life Fit to Fat transformations.  Your Fit to Fat transformation is one of the reasons I am such a die hard fan!!  I love that you were ridiculously athletic and fit but had the self awareness to realize it didn't make you happy and pursued your feedee fetish which gave you true happiness and self-fulfillment.

The only real Fun Fact about myself that relates to this fetish is that I used to be fat myself when I was a teenager, and I have the stretch marks to prove it lol.  I have a muscular/athletic build now and have never felt better!

Top 3 Favorite videos: Bath Time For The Big Girl, Becoming A Pig & Becoming A Pig 2: CREAM

WOW ❤️ an OG from ff!! Tbt to bellyprincess, such a tiny little fatty. Wow. I cannot believe I thought I was fat then hahahhahahahah. Gotta love my "love yourself" tattoo that follows me everywhere over the years.

I am so thankful for your loyalty to me and love that we are local to eachother! I always forget that. You have blown me the fuck up through your support recently. So happy you're into my pig series as well because it's only just getting started ;)

• Curvage Model

Warning: tomorrow's clip will make you cum in 6 minutes - guaranteed. It's the dirtiest fucking talk I've ever talked and is basically me getting you off - kinda like instructions for satisfaction but with a Casey twist. I love sucking dick, I love thinking about you guys stroking your cocks. honestly, I just love all your cocks. I love that you get off to me every night as I get bigger and bigger and bigger. Just be prepared for your dick to explode lol. That's all ;)

83C8EEB2-EA50-4B9F-B0EB-5B3324081984.jpeg.1d290dcbfa21a622e0578cb1c22c37d4.jpg

E427AC08-7693-49C7-90AF-AFB91199B189.jpeg.8f0fbd7b5abe3e36cb4e19d90bba4151.jpg

• Curvage Model

Fuck. FUCK. I am so full. I went into this week more determined than ever to pork the heck up before getting on my plane to San Diego. Every night just chugging heavy cream, ice cream, and WG powder while reclined on my couch with my hog gut hanging out. Pizzas, burritos, and all my favorite fast foods - just cramming it in desperately trying to expand. I feel it happening. My hips specifically just feel so much wider. I feel bigger. I feel HEAVY. I am sitting on my couch right now, laying back with pilllows behind me to try to relieve some pressure....there's a fucking puddle just dripping between my fat thighs. I am so turned on but SO FUCKING FULL i cannot get myself off and I cannot make it to bed to use my toys. So I sit here helpless just pouring more cream into my greedy mouth. I cannot stop. This is my life. There's no turning back now.

245011A5-0A59-4E3E-8E5B-38B896FA1A26.jpeg.115316aa4051cab775fa1997c7295e03.jpg

D29A3708-B6A5-4DD9-BC19-1C982BB6C29B.jpeg.1313a3ffbb685b5eb02e52a53d5cc51f.jpg

22 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Warning: tomorrow's clip will make you cum in 6 minutes - guaranteed. It's the dirtiest fucking talk I've ever talked and is basically me getting you off - kinda like instructions for satisfaction but with a Casey twist. I love sucking hog, I love thinking about you guys stroking your cocks. honestly, I just love all your cocks. I love that you get off to me every night as I get bigger and bigger and bigger. Just be prepared for your dick to explode lol. That's all ;)

83C8EEB2-EA50-4B9F-B0EB-5B3324081984.jpeg.1d290dcbfa21a622e0578cb1c22c37d4.jpg

E427AC08-7693-49C7-90AF-AFB91199B189.jpeg.8f0fbd7b5abe3e36cb4e19d90bba4151.jpg

I love sucking hog? U ment cock? Once again u use some more of your frequently used word in sentences ☺️ A swede learning a American how to build correct sentences 101 😉

• Curvage Model
8 minutes ago, Snalskjuts said:

I love sucking hog? U ment cock? Once again u use some more of your frequently used word in sentences ☺️ A swede learning a American how to build correct sentences 101 😉

I'm starting to become such a pig I'm losing brain cells 🤣

Guest grateful

Hey Casey:

What a great idea to call on your unseen fans.  I have enjoyed these posts tremendously.   😁❤️

Also great to hear from OG fans!

Thanks for the thread, everyone has been wonderful---😍❤️🥰:D

Guest grateful
8 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

RE: Hog and cock!!!  I just assumed it's one of the peculiar ways the site censors itself in sometimes weird ways!

I assumed you know way more about that than I do----I'm just learning how to say d.r.u.n.k.  😂😂😂❤️

11 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

... Every night just chugging heavy cream, ice cream, and WG powder... - just cramming it in desperately trying to expand. I feel it happening. My hips specifically just feel so much wider. I feel bigger. I feel HEAVY. I am sitting on my couch right now... there's a fucking puddle just dripping between my fat thighs. I am so turned on but SO FUCKING FULL i cannot get myself off... So I sit here helpless just pouring more cream into my greedy mouth. I cannot stop. This is my life. 

So intense, sweet Fat Casey. Desperately wanting to Fatten up to see Your Fat-Mates. But when You said "I feel it happening... bigger, HEAVY." I lost it.  You actually feel Yourself getting Fatter... and it turns You on... pouring more cream into Your greedy mouth. Oh Casey, This feels like You stole my diary and You are publishing all my fantasies. Oh, by the way, How hot is to buy WG powder:  "Yeah, I'm trying to pack on some pounds real quick before I meet up with some friends. Don't wanna show up this scrawny and boyish. I need to develop some curves." 

7 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

And using spoon and hands instead of knife and fork... 😋 It's good to read and write in English sometimes cause in my everyday life I only speak and write Swedish. Chef = kock in Swedish and u pronounce it as the English cock 🙃

30 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Fuck. FUCK. I am so full. I went into this week more determined than ever to pork the heck up before getting on my plane to San Diego. Every night just chugging heavy cream, ice cream, and WG powder while reclined on my couch with my hog gut hanging out. Pizzas, burritos, and all my favorite fast foods - just cramming it in desperately trying to expand. I feel it happening. My hips specifically just feel so much wider. I feel bigger. I feel HEAVY. I am sitting on my couch right now, laying back with pilllows behind me to try to relieve some pressure....there's a fucking puddle just dripping between my fat thighs. I am so turned on but SO FUCKING FULL i cannot get myself off and I cannot make it to bed to use my toys. So I sit here helpless just pouring more cream into my greedy mouth. I cannot stop. This is my life. There's no turning back now.

Poor piggy - that's just not fair.  You shouldn't ever be in a situation where you can't get yourself off. I think the answer is somewhat obvious (although it doesn't help you right now) - you need a second set of toys you can stash under the couch cushions.  Either that or just be strapped where ever you go - not with a firearm, but with something much less lethal and much more fun.

Not 100% familiar with American law -- do you need a concealed carry permit for a vibrator?

On 9/22/2020 at 11:47 AM, Curvage Casey said:

I started following you right before you hit your 100 pounds gained mark and right before bigcuties, my favorite part of your transformation has been your mental transformation from health but to absolute hog. My main interest in the fetish is the role playing aspects like denial of weight gain and failed work outs, and also fat shaming. My favorite videos are your most recent ones where you’re so horny and talking about what a hog you are now to the point of almost cumming on screen.

• Curvage Model
26 minutes ago, frencht92 said:

I started following you right before you hit your 100 pounds gained mark and right before bigcuties, my favorite part of your transformation has been your mental transformation from health but to absolute hog. My main interest in the fetish is the role playing aspects like denial of weight gain and failed work outs, and also fat shaming. My favorite videos are your most recent ones where you’re so horny and talking about what a hog you are now to the point of almost cumming on screen.

You're one of my favorite fans and I love seeing you post in here ❤️ thank you so much love ❤️ 

• Curvage Model

NEW CLIP ❤️ Getting You Off - Click here to watch

It's no secret around here that Casey loves nothing more than to get you guys off, and herself. Sit down with Casey as she instructs you to stroke your cock for her. Listen closely as she tells you exactly how she'd like you to do it and what she wants you to think about. Look at her. Look what you've done to her. She's HUGE! That turns you on, doesn't it? You've taken her fit little body and turned her into a big, gorgeous, FAT pig. Watch Casey bounce and listen as she moans with deep pleasure knowing how good she's making you feel. Watch her open that greedy mouth and beg for your cock. Casey's dripping wet at the thought of you stroking your big hard cock while watching her growing body jiggle and wobble with every move. Casey's practically fucking the chair at one point after fingering her belly button a bit. Casey tells you to slow down, then speed up...then Casey tells you to cum all over that big gut of hers. Come on, baby. Cum for Casey. Cum all over that big belly she grew. Yes, baby. Good job. Look at the mess you made all over your pig. Guess you've going to have to hose her down in the shower now. That felt good, didn't it?

REVIEW THIS CLIP (DIRECTIONS IN DESCRIPTION) AND YOU CAN GET ANY CLIP FOR FREE - AND YES THAT INCLUDES MY MOST RECENT, MOST EXPENSIVE CLIP EVER BECOMING A PIG 2