Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model

I had such an insane night guys. Taco Bell, sonic, and more cream chugs. I am so determined to roll into San Diego on Thursday fatter than fucking ever. I cannot wait to shoot with Luscious, we have some amazing stuff planned. I am so happy to hear that everyone is loving the clip so far. I love showing off my pig side to you guys. Tonight I ate my tacos out of a bowl on the ground like an animal and then fucked myself laying there on the floor after while sipping cream from the jug. Now I'm in bed so freaking full needing to get off again but my gut is too sore and tender to reach across. I wish you guys were here now to help me get off

6 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I had such an insane night guys. Taco Bell, sonic, and more cream chugs. I am so determined to roll into San Diego on Thursday fatter than fucking ever. I cannot wait to shoot with Luscious, we have some amazing stuff planned. I am so happy to hear that everyone is loving the clip so far. I love showing off my pig side to you guys. Tonight I ate my tacos out of a bowl on the ground like an animal and then fucked myself laying there on the floor after while sipping cream from the jug. Now I'm in bed so freaking full needing to get off again but my gut is too sore and tender to reach across. I wish you guys were here now to help me get off

Damn girl, if you aren't careful you are going to get fat...

27 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I've got 2 words for you: Hitachi Wand! 😜

On 9/19/2020 at 9:51 AM, Curvage Casey said:

Me waiting for two dozen donuts and a pumpkin spice latte literally never happier to have a full day of being a hog ahead of me (jk, I know that’s every day)

E6C644E5-BD6B-441B-9809-1DCEF229603C.jpeg

Oh my goodness. I’ve never seen you so cute before. You have such a beautiful smile and gorgeous eyes.❤️❤️❤️

• Curvage Model
31 minutes ago, Tastic1 said:

Damn girl, if you aren't careful you are going to get fat...

Who me?! No way, I'm SOOOOO fit. I'll never get fat ;)

3 minutes ago, TheGoldenDun said:

Oh my goodness. I’ve never seen you so cute before. You have such a beautiful smile and gorgeous eyes.❤️❤️❤️

Awwww thank you so much love! ❤️ 

7 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

I've got 2 words for you: Hitachi Wand! 😜

Hehehe just whipped out my favorite toys ;)

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

There's aint no stopping our girl. 😍

I can't stop, no matter how hard I try. It's 2am where I live, I'm exhausted....I'd love to sleep but my pig brain keeps me up gorging on food and fucking myself on rotation all night nlong

2 minutes ago, Tastic1 said:

Wow, keep going. You can eat more :) just a couple more bites

I can feel my belly stretching out further and further with each bite, hanging lower and lower

• Curvage Model
Just now, Tastic1 said:

The more it stretches, the more you can eat. Keep packing more food in that gut and living up to your true pig nature.

Is it too much of a stretch to say that I really want to start eating with like....a small shovel? Is that wild? Because I feel like it's sooo appropriate ;)

4 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

The pig outdid herself tonight. Might need to send in a forklift to get me out of this bed in the morning. PACKED FULL

8B541518-A40F-4462-9E9A-BC25203FF1F9.jpeg

257CBD32-A8AD-4833-A208-095410DE0763.jpeg

D0625378-4655-4606-AC56-F75178817B58.jpeg

So big and round😍🤤 I’m just imagining you rolling around the house. With all that food to sleep off of, you’ll have a soft and yummy big belly in the morning.❤️

• Curvage Model

I want to do something fun today and something different in here. I have my regulars who post often but I know there’s also a ton of lurkers in here. All of you mean so dang much to me. Like I truly consider you guys friends. I want to know more about you - ALL of you! 

Tell me how long you’ve been a fan, what your main interests in this fetish are (stuffing, hedonism, fat shame, messy eating, etc), tell me your favorite Casey video of all time, and a fun fact about yourself! Feel free to answer one or all of them. I love learning more about you guys!  

ill share too later and give an updated long version of “my story”.

also, I cannot thank you guys enough for the support with my latest clip. That’s the longest video I’ve ever posted and I was really nervous to price something over $10. Thank you for believing in me and always supporting everything I do ❤️

13 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

. Like I truly consider you guys friends. I want to know more about you - ALL of you! 
Tell me how long you’ve been a fan, what your main interests in this fetish are (stuffing, hedonism, fat shame, messy eating, etc), tell me your favorite Casey video of all time, and a fun fact about yourself! Feel free to answer one or all of them. I love learning more about you guys!  

I want to do this! (and I will when I feel available to do it well.) But I'm thrilled that You want this. You are a special and beautiful woman in so many ways. It's so sexy to me that You love Your ego stroked about Your magnificent figure. Of course You do, You work on that Sexy bod so hard and diligently. But Your personal appreciation and is another fierce level of Beauty too often neglected. That big fat Belly gets ALL the love and Attention. We need to let Casey know we Love Her as a whole person - (who just happens to check all our boxes). 

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

I want to do something fun today and something different in here. I have my regulars who post often but I know there’s also a ton of lurkers in here. All of you mean so dang much to me. Like I truly consider you guys friends. I want to know more about you - ALL of you! 

also, I cannot thank you guys enough for the support with my latest clip. That’s the longest video I’ve ever posted and I was really nervous to price something over $10. Thank you for believing in me and always supporting everything I do ❤️

I definitely fall under the lurker category. Well I've been a fan of yours since I saw you posting on ** last year (last spring/winter probably?) I actually sponsored a couple feedings for you way back, so maybe I can claim one tiny cellulite dimple as my contribution to your gain? 😂 (jk!)

Main interests in the fetish are tight clothes, fat shaming, overeating and also messy eating, watching someone get more and more out of shape, probably a million more but those are some of my favorites. I also just love the transformation aspect. Watching someone grow, noticing all the big and little changes to not just their body but also their whole demeanor, personality, etc. Watching someone get fat is great, but watching someone get fat, lazy, and greedy is even better. Even watching the way they eat change as they get fatter is crazy hot. I could go on and on.

Fun fact about me is that I work is sports and I have a big ass championship ring sitting on my desk. It's pretty sweet and sometimes I'll just look over at it and smile.

A not fun fact about me is that I work in sports and COVID fucked up our whole world! Haha. So watching your continued ascension into becoming full-on hog queen has been a welcomed distraction, thanks for that.