Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, joezy3100 said:

Gosh you are so hot! Your weight is really starting to get out of hand and its so frickin sexy!

Blowing up ❤️ you know it ;)

7 hours ago, jacksprat said:

There would be no pretending. When Casey decides to wield the unfathomable power of her Fat Belly, you are down until She allows you to move. At first a fellow might struggle but soon will realize the extraordinary power of Her weight. She is massive and Solid. Solid and Fat. Any struggle only exposes one's physical helplessness. The sensation of overwhelming power will be visible upon Casey's lovely face. Her fat face widens and dimples as Her satisfied smile appears spontaneously, emphasizing Her chubby cherubic cheeks. Total submission requires absolutely no effort from our sweet and massive Piggie. In fact, Casey will thoughtfully share some of the load with Her amazingly powerful thighs until She is certain She can relax and bestow upon you the full intensity of Her weight. Her crushing pounds reveals to Her the weakness of your skeleton. She will note precisely when you've quit trying to resist or escape. Completely abandoning your futile attempts at any freedom and autonomy will fill Casey with the rush of Her supremacy and brute power. You've always been willfully obedient to Her whims but now you both realize all pretense has vanished. Casey with all of Her tantalizing Fat have actual and utter control. This realization has Her sighing in ecstasy as Her fat pussy gets hot and wet against you. She wants to eat while atop of you, and reaches for the box of donuts on the nearby coffee table. She takes a bite of the fattening pastry and imagines Herself gaining even more weight.  She is literally increasing Her crushing power upon you as She swallows each bite.Thoughtfully She slides the bulk of Her mass off your ribs to allow you to breathe. The heft of Her Belly and enormous boobs presses Her sweet pussy down into the pliant softness of your taut lean stomach. Squashing down your innards until She can actually feel your vertebrae hard against Her sopping pussy. You both know what She must do. You grimace in exquisite pain as She grinds Her sweetness along the ridges of your spine. She is deliriously high on sugar fat and power. This won't take long. 

So hot!! ❤️ 

6 hours ago, speedy_biff said:

My gawd you are so sexy and beautiful!!  I just love everything you post. Hope you have a great and filling Sunday. 🍔🍩

Hehe thank you love ❤️ love seeing your name pop up in my notifications! Have an awesome sunday :)

5 hours ago, Snalskjuts said:

where is your neck? I only see your double/soon triple chin and huge boobs, looking hot af

Neck?! What neck? That was gone ages ago ;)

43 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

Whoof! Look at that.😍

Oh you know, just your favorite neighborhood pig

33 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

2xon9d.jpg

Hahahhaha this is awesome

24 minutes ago, Bauer88 said:

All I want to do is bury my face in that gorgeous gut while you bury your face in a plate of fattening food 😍🥵❤️

And all I want to do is drop my big belly down on you and force you to shove another donut down my throat ;) 

• Curvage Model

Jesus christ.... woke up literally so freaking full that I had to lay in bed for an hour moaning and getting myself off before I could find the strength to heave my fat ass up. Now I'm sitting in my kitchen having my more cream and 4 bagels and I can feel my ass hanging over my bar stool. There's crumbs from last night in my rolls and my pussy is just so fucking wet from all of this. 

Supposed to be heading out today to get a few more things for my trip to San Diego this week.....but fuck.....I think the first stop I'll be making at the mall is to the food quart. I cannot stop thinking about food omg. One track mind - food. I need more. I want more. I dont even want to go shopping I just want to stay home and eat and eat and eat. My belly feels so damn big over my pussy right now. I thought last night was a wild stuffing but today may end up being even more

3B472AF2-6D84-4ACE-99CA-E0030A0AA843.jpeg.11284df94d7f8ec702c2673125e0076d.jpg

6F8BA56D-78A3-4E2C-A4B6-4000C2F51826.jpeg.3b70a91df21df3229b1d8e1170a2c7d6.jpg

7E165A89-1FE3-4FD7-B8C1-CCE940675ADD.jpeg.e319a941de09a9c469cb7205a410d218.jpg

B2D33C4A-A851-457E-B6C0-9997231D9CA0.jpeg.8c1e61c4bbc60d4641f8e5ca0f8f2759.jpg

Even with Her head up Casey's chin, neck and upper chest are smoothly layered with Her thick soft fats! 
Meanwhile there's some bony flat-chested girl in bed alone curled up in the fetal position. She knows her bf won't be coming to bed soon tonight. She is too ashamed to try and call him away from the computer. She has seen his search history. She hears his office chair squeaking wildly as she wipes a tear away. 

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Jesus christ.... woke up literally so freaking full that I had to lay in bed for an hour moaning and getting myself off before I could find the strength to heave my fat ass up. Now I'm sitting in my kitchen having my more cream and 4 bagels and I can feel my ass hanging over my bar stool. There's crumbs from last night in my rolls and my pussy is just so fucking wet from all of this. 

Supposed to be heading out today to get a few more things for my trip to San Diego this week.....but fuck.....I think the first stop I'll be making at the mall is to the food quart. I cannot stop thinking about food omg. One track mind - food. I need more. I want more. I dont even want to go shopping I just want to stay home and eat and eat and eat. My belly feels so damn big over my pussy right now. I thought last night was a wild stuffing but today may end up being even more

3B472AF2-6D84-4ACE-99CA-E0030A0AA843.jpeg.11284df94d7f8ec702c2673125e0076d.jpg

6F8BA56D-78A3-4E2C-A4B6-4000C2F51826.jpeg.3b70a91df21df3229b1d8e1170a2c7d6.jpg

7E165A89-1FE3-4FD7-B8C1-CCE940675ADD.jpeg.e319a941de09a9c469cb7205a410d218.jpg

B2D33C4A-A851-457E-B6C0-9997231D9CA0.jpeg.8c1e61c4bbc60d4641f8e5ca0f8f2759.jpg

the addiction of food is taken over more and more, u can barely write correct, u have used quart so many times as u are addicted to extremely amounts of cream that u didn't correct to food COURT 😮 I can see your eager to stuff yourself to the size of your rolemodels and thats sexy 😍

23 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Having myself a day and will be back to respond later but just dropping in to show off my big fat ass. Im gonna be stuffing and fucking my self later so drop me some sexy fat Shames if you’re in the mood ;) 

1F6BD762-9273-456C-B0E3-005B83A5FDD2.jpeg

525B7BE9-D7E4-416E-93C0-A1C2AE1EB33C.jpeg

You’re so fat you literally can’t keep a bellybutton ring in. Did the ground shake when you hit the floor losing your balance? Did the guy tip you over or was it one of those titties? Surprised you could even keep your clothes on at dinner with your family the other night. I mean you were still eating right? How did you even keep up a conversation with them? Good pigs lose their mind every time they eat. But hey no gut no glory and you got plenty of both 

28 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Having myself a day and will be back to respond later but just dropping in to show off my big fat ass. Im gonna be stuffing and fucking my self later so drop me some sexy fat Shames if you’re in the mood ;) 

1F6BD762-9273-456C-B0E3-005B83A5FDD2.jpeg

525B7BE9-D7E4-416E-93C0-A1C2AE1EB33C.jpeg

Looking well..... amaznging. I can’t spell or stand it. I’d like to say stop it but I cant. I want to see more haha. I’m addicted. 

14 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Just picked up 3 quarts of heavy cream. It’s about to be a damn good night

Whip it into whipped cream with some sugar and grab a spoon.  Or, if you have a friend nearby, fill a pastry bag and have them empty it into your face.  Just a thought.  I am also curious how big three quarts of cream will get once air is whipped into it.

You are a Squat little Fireplug. You dreamed of becoming a Fat Pig and You've gone and done it to Yourself. You take money not to feed the poor or hungry, but to feed yourself obscene amounts of food. You keep growing Fatter and Fatter just so that You can get off over Your own immensity. Then You post photos displaying and bragging about how well fed You are. What a plump Fatty You have ballooned into. Your family and doctor are growing concerned while You are growing outrageous folds of soft flab.  So go ahead and chug down that Fattening Rich Heavy Cream. You are what You eat. 

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, Snalskjuts said:

the addiction of food is taken over more and more, u can barely write correct, u have used quart so many times as u are addicted to extremely amounts of cream that u didn't correct to food COURT 😮 I can see your eager to stuff yourself to the size of your rolemodels and thats sexy 😍

Omg hahahhaa that is so funny. I have a one track mind clearly - quarts of cream forever on this pigs mind!

9 hours ago, Snalskjuts said:

to my bedside table? please hun, I just put 1 cinnamonbun to have while watching netflix, u already had the other 23, do u need that last too?

Only 23? But i want 50. Have you seen the size of this gut? That's not nearly enough!

5 hours ago, Ljj said:

You’re so fat you literally can’t keep a bellybutton ring in. Did the ground shake when you hit the floor losing your balance? Did the guy tip you over or was it one of those titties? Surprised you could even keep your clothes on at dinner with your family the other night. I mean you were still eating right? How did you even keep up a conversation with them? Good pigs lose their mind every time they eat. But hey no gut no glory and you got plenty of both 

Fuuuuuck pretty sure my clit just exploded reading this ;)

5 hours ago, speedy_biff said:

Looking well..... amaznging. I can’t spell or stand it. I’d like to say stop it but I cant. I want to see more haha. I’m addicted. 

Hehe thank you ! ❤️ I'm addicted to showing this fat blob boddy off to you

4 hours ago, ShoeshineBoy said:

Whip it into whipped cream with some sugar and grab a spoon.  Or, if you have a friend nearby, fill a pastry bag and have them empty it into your face.  Just a thought.  I am also curious how big three quarts of cream will get once air is whipped into it.

Omg that is an amazing idea!!!! I am going to have to give that a try. Potential video idea?! ;)

30 minutes ago, Snalskjuts said:

Are u throwing a birthday party and baking cakes? Cause no-one can be so fat and greedy to consume 9800 calories in liquids only! 🙄

Whoopsies ;) i may or may not have chugged them all....on camera ;) get ready!

• Curvage Model

I filmed Becoming A Pig part 2 tonight and FUCK. I am packed so full right now....my pussy is dripped wet and I'm almost in tears from how full I am omfg. I won't spoil the surprise, but let's just say pig Casey shows off what happens when she runs out of food at the pig farm....and that may or may not involve chugging 6400 calories of heavy cream in a matter of seconds ;) whoops