Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Heheeh I love daydreaming about you guys getting instantly hard the second you start thinking about this piggy ;)

I could hear my trouser "WHOOSH" like the fabric of a tent going up. 

5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Casually just devoured 5 pumpkin cinnamon buns under 10 minutes and have 2 dozen donuts on deck for the rest of the day.Off to a great start ❤️ 

Just "Casually" blimping out on more calories than I will have all day. 😳  Oh to be there salivating on an empty stomach wanting just one bun to eat, knowing You'll never allow me even a taste because You NEED ALL of them in Your Fat full Belly. And I fight through the pangs because I desire the same thing more than relieving my pain. 

8 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Sweet jesus you guys, next week I'm dropping some next-level content. Hope your cocks are ready

I don’t believe you 

• Curvage Model

NEW CLIP ❤️ You guys know by now that there's nothing I love more than talking about people's reactions to my weight gain. Click here to watch: CASEY'S DOCTOR IS WORRIED

Casey has been pretty busy with doctor's appointments recently, and last week she paid a visit to her primary care doctor. This doctor has seen Casey's gain through from the start. She has been her provider since she was 18 - meaning she's seen normal Casey, athletic Casey, anorexic Casey, and now in recent years she has witnessed Casey absolute explode into a fat blob. Ironically, coming from a small town, Casey's entire family is actually seen by the same exact doctor and she is assuming that they expressed concerns which lead to this conversation. Casey's doctor inevitably brought her weight up, and Casey gives you alllllll the dirty details. Casey played into her doctors concerns, pretending like she had no idea why she's gained well over 100 lbs in a very short amount of time. Little does her doctor know that Casey actually spends hours upon hours pouring fattening calories down her greedy throat. She tells you all about how she sat there on that exam table with no shame showing off her swollen gut. She tells you how the first stop she made after was to the drive through for a fattening meal. Casey dreams of the day she coming crashing into that doctors office too wide to even make it down the hallway. Casey giggles at how naive her doctor is. Casey tells you all of this, and of course that fat pussy starts dripping. It turns all of us on knowing how she's reached the point of no return. She knows you're sitting there stroking that cock thinking about it, too. Get off and tell your favorite fatty exactly what part made you cum. 

6 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

hehe good, can't wait to hear all about it ;)

You're about to find out ;) Becoming a Pig 2 cumming monday!

Oh nvm I believe you. Ponytail 

12 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Riding the struggle bus tonight trying to keep this gut sucked in at dinner with the fam!! Better be care at dinner, I may burst out.

9DB4A944-1CB7-4371-8ADE-04FDC450AFAC.jpeg

8979B467-3458-41BD-93E3-7A824010D71C.jpeg

A3BB9D86-73E2-4687-BE0A-9C6C85716389.jpeg

F4DDC8E0-5791-403C-BA23-D054F77B9E0B.jpeg

1F311AC7-3A71-4FAE-A944-83335E508CF5.jpeg

Make sure to stuff yourself until that gut of yours is peaking out way more than it is now. Until you have to physically hold your top down or your coat closed at all time or else that fat gut of yours will be bare and exposed for everyone to see.  Then come home and stuff yourself with way more calorie filled food until that skirt bursts open or apart, whichever comes first. And all the while, thinking of all the comments and stares you received from both your family and strangers for how ill-fitting your clothes were and how gluttonous you were and how more ill-fitting your clothes were once you got yourself up and your fat gut out from under the table. And as you finish the last bit of extra helpings of food from your second dinner, you hear a tear as both your skirt and your pussy burst from the pleasure of the food, the comments, stares and how much of a huge uncontrollably gluttonous hog you have turned into overcomes you. I know you want to. 😍😁

1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

Will respond to everyone when I’m home but just had to show y’all that I couldn’t even drive to dinner without having to stuff myself on the way 😂😂😂

4B056826-6380-4D2F-8437-679E6A66F0BC.jpeg

You only got one container? What are you suppose to eat on the way home? You can't possibly be expected to wait until you get all the way home to continue stuffing your fat face with more food. Either you have to order more food to take home or make a stop somewhere for more grub to scarf down on your way home. Then there is second dinner to think about, there is no way a fatty like you is satisfied with just first dinner and a snack for the ride home. Got to keep eating until that skirt of yours bursts and you can't eat another bite. It is the way.

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, jpark786 said:

Make sure to stuff yourself until that gut of yours is peaking out way more than it is now. Until you have to physically hold your top down or your coat closed at all time or else that fat gut of yours will be bare and exposed for everyone to see.  Then come home and stuff yourself with way more calorie filled food until that skirt bursts open or apart, whichever comes first. And all the while, thinking of all the comments and stares you received from both your family and strangers for how ill-fitting your clothes were and how gluttonous you were and how more ill-fitting your clothes were once you got yourself up and your fat gut out from under the table. And as you finish the last bit of extra helpings of food from your second dinner, you hear a tear as both your skirt and your pussy burst from the pleasure of the food, the comments, stares and how much of a huge uncontrollably gluttonous hog you have turned into overcomes you. I know you want to. 😍😁

I seriously made a fucking fool of myself and it was so hot. As you guys could see my gut was already bursting out. By the end of dinner that tank top was basically a bra and i was waddling out with a fat fucking pussy to my car only for more stuffing. My mom was pissed at me for wearing what I did and got so upset when I asked the waitress for a second basket of bread after eating the entire first one without sharing. Whoops!

6 hours ago, Snalskjuts said:

wow Casey! you are so beautiful ❤️ just casual comfortable clothing but that smile and your sexy curves is just so nice 

Thank you so much love ❤️ 

5 hours ago, jpark786 said:

You only got one container? What are you suppose to eat on the way home? You can't possibly be expected to wait until you get all the way home to continue stuffing your fat face with more food. Either you have to order more food to take home or make a stop somewhere for more grub to scarf down on your way home. Then there is second dinner to think about, there is no way a fatty like you is satisfied with just first dinner and a snack for the ride home. Got to keep eating until that skirt of yours bursts and you can't eat another bite. It is the way.

Hehehe don't even worry, I had 3 dinner tonight and so many snacks when i got home ;) gut feels so big and hard. fuck. I need a fucking 

4 hours ago, Snalskjuts said:

yes, i guess u can't eat as much as u want with your healthy family so good u got something before dinner

Gotta keep the family pig well fed!

1 hour ago, jacksprat said:

You are an uncontrollably fattened pig. We love every pound. I LOVE every ounce. I shout out to the world how I adore thee. 

4B056826-6380-4D2F-8437-679E6A66F0BC.jpeg.f9012a5503d790db68c8b368144d4e0a.jpeg

Can't stop won't stop!

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

I sure do love to squash men beneath this hog gut

There would be no pretending. When Casey decides to wield the unfathomable power of her Fat Belly, you are down until She allows you to move. At first a fellow might struggle but soon will realize the extraordinary power of Her weight. She is massive and Solid. Solid and Fat. Any struggle only exposes one's physical helplessness. The sensation of overwhelming power will be visible upon Casey's lovely face. Her fat face widens and dimples as Her satisfied smile appears spontaneously, emphasizing Her chubby cherubic cheeks. Total submission requires absolutely no effort from our sweet and massive Piggie. In fact, Casey will thoughtfully share some of the load with Her amazingly powerful thighs until She is certain She can relax and bestow upon you the full intensity of Her weight. Her crushing pounds reveals to Her the weakness of your skeleton. She will note precisely when you've quit trying to resist or escape. Completely abandoning your futile attempts at any freedom and autonomy will fill Casey with the rush of Her supremacy and brute power. You've always been willfully obedient to Her whims but now you both realize all pretense has vanished. Casey with all of Her tantalizing Fat have actual and utter control. This realization has Her sighing in ecstasy as Her fat pussy gets hot and wet against you. She wants to eat while atop of you, and reaches for the box of donuts on the nearby coffee table. She takes a bite of the fattening pastry and imagines Herself gaining even more weight.  She is literally increasing Her crushing power upon you as She swallows each bite.Thoughtfully She slides the bulk of Her mass off your ribs to allow you to breathe. The heft of Her Belly and enormous boobs presses Her sweet pussy down into the pliant softness of your taut lean stomach. Squashing down your innards until She can actually feel your vertebrae hard against Her sopping pussy. You both know what She must do. You grimace in exquisite pain as She grinds Her sweetness along the ridges of your spine. She is deliriously high on sugar fat and power. This won't take long. 

857FBCA3-45FB-4AA5-806C-EDFD779CBBF3.jpeg.59b8fcfb8a5c68542a75920938a2a0c6.jpeg