Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

4 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

LOVE YOU GUYS !! ❤️ Great news - I feel really good today and it's getting easier to put pressure on my foot. I'm in desperate need of a girls night so guess who I'm about to go grab dinner & drinks with ?! My feedee best friend who ya'll have come to love!!! We are going to have a girls night and vent about things. Enjoy some wine and then we have some edibles for a movie night back at my place after. We will be on this thread once we get back!!

Would you prefer a classic Q&A with us, or just conversation in here with us? Any questions for us start dropping them and we will chat with you guys during our feeding fun after! ❤️ Outfit pics coming soon ❤️ 

Conversation. I’m sure y’all get bored with getting asked what’s your favorite way to get fucked 

8 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hehehe I could never get sick of telling you all the dirty details of how I want this big fat pussy fucked ;)

Ok well either way is fine then lol

22 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

LOVE YOU GUYS !! ❤️ Great news - I feel really good today and it's getting easier to put pressure on my foot. I'm in desperate need of a girls night so guess who I'm about to go grab dinner & drinks with ?! My feedee best friend who ya'll have come to love!!! We are going to have a girls night and vent about things. Enjoy some wine and then we have some edibles for a movie night back at my place after. We will be on this thread once we get back!!

Would you prefer a classic Q&A with us, or just conversation in here with us? Any questions for us start dropping them and we will chat with you guys during our feeding fun after! ❤️ Outfit pics coming soon ❤️ 

good to hear the foot is feeling better 🙂 hope u 2 have a really awesome night with loads of good food and wine ❤️ 

I will probably miss the conversation due to different timezones so I ask 2 questions to your friend :)

have u started to go get even more into all this feedee related stuff? stuffings/indulgence etc.

how tall are u?

greetings from Sweden

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, jacksprat said:

I'm so relieved to hear You are feeling better. I'd love to hear how much Your dear feedee friend looks up to and admires Your perfect growing belly. Will she pat the Belly "Hello"? Perhaps kiss the Belly Good Night? 

Thanks love, feeling great and we had a GREAT night together ,3 

7 hours ago, Snalskjuts said:

have u started to go get even more into all this feedee related stuff? stuffings/indulgence etc.

how tall are u?

greetings from Sweden

YES - lots of stuffings together and she's up 11lbs since we starting this!! She's 5'4 and has brown hair!! ❤️ 

40 minutes ago, SVegan said:

You are so fat and sexy 😍

Thank you babe ❤️ 

• Curvage Model

Holy fucking shit. What an amazing night I had ❤️ My friend got out of work late so sadly we missed our dinner reservation and she was a few hours behind, but once she got here we had so ;) much ;) fucking ;) fun. You guys know I'm pretty bisexual, and even in college her and I always fucked around even pre-gaining. We split a bottle of wine, took an edible, and just hogged the fucking fuck out. She had her pizza on her couch, and I was on my other couch with mine. Pizzas, lava cakes, soda, candy, and a quart of cream each. She wanted to test the limits tonight and unfortunately her appetite just needs more time to grow so she didn't eat as much as we thought she would, but naturally I finished what she didn't 😂 I got wayyyyyyyyy too full and it was so nice to have her there to rub my swollen hog gut and get me another liter of coke bc I couldn't get up. We made out and she helped me get off bc I really just was way too full. We passed out but i just woke up a few minutes ago and am now wide awake with a full gut. 

I want more cream and I want to fuck myself again

• Curvage Model

Tomorrow I'll be posting my clip where i share alll the hysterical details of my most recent doctors appointment! It's kinda long, but gonna make it a cheaper clip bc i know a lot of us are going back to school or work / life is wild right now. LOVE YOU GUYS *pats gut*

0BA3184F-413F-476A-B557-E7BCEB4B701C.jpeg.8aa93ea666765af26ebdc0290bb0833a.jpg

E155EECB-51BC-40B1-8EB4-1847BB9F8AA8.jpeg.3d59df96b58b6801a635fd28d1566d0c.jpg

0C075FA6-6E47-41A3-B6D5-CE3BF52B54B0.jpeg.f880f28f48234d7a9e475ae9a77b8577.jpg

8C2708CE-AFB4-4533-9773-A46C2C2F3CB2.jpeg.f3e4f17c2c0d8dcc8a7f9daa8b03789b.jpg

67F800AC-E98A-404C-8B50-620C48FA39F1.jpeg.187696a5f564fe0cb665d2c802802c16.jpg

A8610BE7-5A19-4458-A80B-38978E2141AA.jpeg.89cffbc54eef4fc3f685b1b91256c3c3.jpg

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Holy fucking shit. What an amazing night I had ❤️ My friend got out of work late so sadly we missed our dinner reservation and she was a few hours behind, but once she got here we had so ;) much ;) fucking ;) fun. You guys know I'm pretty bisexual, and even in college her and I always fucked around even pre-gaining. We split a bottle of wine, took an edible, and just hogged the fucking fuck out. She had her pizza on her couch, and I was on my other couch with mine. Pizzas, lava cakes, soda, candy, and a quart of cream each. She wanted to test the limits tonight and unfortunately her appetite just needs more time to grow so she didn't eat as much as we thought she would, but naturally I finished what she didn't 😂 I got wayyyyyyyyy too full and it was so nice to have her there to rub my swollen hog gut and get me another liter of coke bc I couldn't get up. We made out and she helped me get off bc I really just was way too full. We passed out but i just woke up a few minutes ago and am now wide awake with a full gut. 

Wow! Looks like you two had an epic evening! If She finished a whole quart of cream she done a good job :)

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

She didn't eat as much as we thought she would, but naturally I finished what she didn't 😂 I got wayyyyyyyyy too full and it was so nice to have her there to rub my swollen hog gut and get me another liter of coke bc I couldn't get up. We made out and she helped me get off bc I really just was way too full.

Casey! You are so dreamy. Your plump friend is inspired to bloom because of Your astonishing beauty. But Your Fat Belly naturally took over.  You end up polishing off her portion of the feast. hehehe. Still unsatisfied and Greedy for all the attention, You both attend to Your Belly as the central focus. The reason both of You are there is to feed, pay tribute and soothe Your capacious and enormous Belly. You both fell instinctively to the commanding service of Your Belly. You lay down, Belly on top. Your friend stroking, massaging and worshiping. Just the three of you, positioned exactly how it was always meant to be from the start. 

• Curvage Model
8 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

The moment I saw the promo, I instantly became "ready" 

It's definitely more chatty, but I think I remember reading that you guys like that about me at some point ❤️ But don't even worry lol, I basically end up fucking my couch by the end of it bc I get so damn horny ❤️