Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

omg, Imagine if You think the cleaning service woman is HOT. The conversations You'll have with her between bites. And to watch her work while You are bulking up with a box of donuts. Knowing that every bit of work she is doing is calories you are not wasting. 
"Wow Casey, you almost finished all those donuts while I cleaned the kitchen floor."
"Oh Yes, I will finish these up quick. You see, I've been trying to pack on some weight lately. I just tired of being so thin."

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

$90 of chinese food in. Working on a pizza now. Then doing a big cream chug and I have a cake too. It's a damn good night ❤️ 

06D5DBA5-1271-45B1-8205-A9805D3E04DB.jpeg.48b240b1bbf738892cfcc43dcef3b591.jpg

E71616D9-B075-447A-A8CB-FC085D5A2136.jpeg.9f929ad14bd0ceec0709c9b386b7d29f.jpg

And then - because as we all know, Chinese food, no matter how much you have, just isn't filling - around midnight but maybe sooner, you'll be hungry again and going on another fridge raid ... only to find you've again emptied it out.

20 minutes later: <Ding Dong> "Grub hub!"

That fat heavy belly wont be denied!

22 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Chowing down while waiting forever to get some clips uploaded (the WiFi saga continues). But holy hot fuck I loook so packed full

D4490D76-07B8-4F75-A040-799B6707A640.jpeg

34F8EFE5-A0B1-495A-8922-B2CE16BBC1DA.jpeg

Full in every since of the word

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Ljj said:

Full in every since of the word

But not full enough ;) 

32 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

The Sheer Abundance of You! 

Hehehe abundantly FAT ❤️ 

21 minutes ago, softsliver said:

image.thumb.jpeg.f1c9b3c86221e0ac4f6e2de491ccc0bd.jpeg

dam, Casey you really are bulking up....almost big enough to be mistaken for a sumo wrestler👀

I feel like that thick back roll really does take it to the next level

• Curvage Model

My brain is so sad tonight. I live kinda in the middle of nowhere and my wifi absolutely blows. It truly does take me a solid 2-3 hours to upload a clip almost every time. Pre-COVID I'd go to a barnes and noble or Panera to do it, and up until recently I had someone helping me. But now it's just me and I dread this part every week. Needless to say, 4 hours later nothing is uploaded and I give up for the night - will go out in the morning and steal someone's wifi! Definitely going to bite the bullet and make the switch to Verizon soon ❤️ 

How's everyone's nights? I'm full as FUUUUUUUCK stuffed this whole time while editing and built a really cool lego. Now time to rub my fat pussy!

• Curvage Model

I have so many messages to respond to but I'm off to bed now, hoping to sleep till noon or so tomorrow and PRAYING I wake up to this clip loaded......AND PANCAKES ❤️ and donuts. Can anyone think up some wild eating challenge for me to do tomorrow? I'll film it for ya ❤️ let's get me HUGE before San diego next week!

4 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I have so many messages to respond to but I'm off to bed now, hoping to sleep till noon or so tomorrow and PRAYING I wake up to this clip loaded......AND PANCAKES ❤️ and donuts. Can anyone think up some wild eating challenge for me to do tomorrow? I'll film it for ya ❤️ let's get me HUGE before San diego next week!

McDonalds family boxes, get two or more and eat enough for a village :) 

6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

$90 of chinese food in. Working on a pizza now. Then doing a big cream chug and I have a cake too. It's a damn good night ❤️ 

06D5DBA5-1271-45B1-8205-A9805D3E04DB.jpeg.48b240b1bbf738892cfcc43dcef3b591.jpg

E71616D9-B075-447A-A8CB-FC085D5A2136.jpeg.9f929ad14bd0ceec0709c9b386b7d29f.jpg

mmmm yes, keep stretching your belly and increase the capacity everytime so u can stuff yourself more and more for each stuffing 😍

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

As your name is Curvage  Casey u can do a "curvage challenge" for every reaction, message or comment, eat 100 cals and see how long u cn keep up with us 

6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Wow this is my most epic gif ever

110D9726-6808-4051-9BDE-FEF12200903F.gif

You are absolutely splendid Casey! And your fine shoulders and arms are spectacular. You are so breathtakingly powerful here. Using the mighty weight of Your fats to get at even more foods to bulk Yourself up. I love jacking off to Your ever expanding enormity especially when I am hungry. Thrusting away on my empty stomach. You, meanwhile are all plump and well nourished, filled with overwhelming sustenance. And yet I am the one burning away the calories while You continue to pack them in. 

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, Snalskjuts said:

As your name is Curvage  Casey u can do a "curvage challenge" for every reaction, message or comment, eat 100 cals and see how long u cn keep up with us 

This is a great idea! I feel like y’all will totally make me enormous with that 😂

10 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

McDonalds family boxes, get two or more and eat enough for a village :) 

Omg yaaaaasss!

• Curvage Model

It’s kinda crazy, my addictive food behaviors come in waves. Sometimes it’s super servers, other times I feel more normal. Pretty consistent with all addictions. I could feel it ramping up again this week for sure. I don’t even realize what’s happening when I’m in the moment. For example, last night I was trying to work on some clips. During those few hours - I drank 3 pints of ice cream (the back fat jiggle gif), a pizza, Chinese food, two tubs of cream cheese, and a heck ton of candy. Passed the fuck out and just slept until noon (which I NEVER do). Now it’s been an hour awake and I’m 6 muffins in. Food rules my world. I am a slave to my appetite.

Heading out for a bit to steal my parents WiFi to upload this clip (Yay, that means comments for later from them) and then also going to the lego store to get myself either the Hogwarts castle or Diagon alley as a reward for a few life accomplishments lately!! 

3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

It’s kinda crazy, my addictive food behaviors come in waves. Sometimes it’s super servers, other times I feel more normal. Pretty consistent with all addictions. I could feel it ramping up again this week for sure. I don’t even realize what’s happening when I’m in the moment. For example, last night I was trying to work on some clips. During those few hours - I drank 3 pints of ice cream (the back fat jiggle gif), a pizza, Chinese food, two tubs of cream cheese, and a heck ton of candy. Passed the fuck out and just slept until noon (which I NEVER do). Now it’s been an hour awake and I’m 6 muffins in. Food rules my world. I am a slave to my appetite.

Heading out for a bit to steal my parents WiFi to upload this clip (Yay, that means comments for later from them) and then also going to the lego store to get myself either the Hogwarts castle or Diagon alley as a reward for a few life accomplishments lately!! 

hoping that the food addiction will be like yesterday all day everyday, 😍 Have fun with the lego :) 

34 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

my addictive food behaviors come in waves... For example, last night ... I drank 3 pints of ice cream (the back fat jiggle gif), a pizza, Chinese food, two tubs of cream cheese, and a heck ton of candy...slept until noon...Now it’s been an hour awake and I’m 6 muffins in. Food rules my world. I am a slave to my appetite.

The "Back Fat Jiggle gif = life accomplishments!! 

A Sexy Beast of an Appetite. More Food > more Beauty > more Glory = More FOOD... You could start a religion w/ the adulation of that gif alone.  

• Curvage Model

LOVE YOU GUYS !! ❤️ Great news - I feel really good today and it's getting easier to put pressure on my foot. I'm in desperate need of a girls night so guess who I'm about to go grab dinner & drinks with ?! My feedee best friend who ya'll have come to love!!! We are going to have a girls night and vent about things. Enjoy some wine and then we have some edibles for a movie night back at my place after. We will be on this thread once we get back!!

Would you prefer a classic Q&A with us, or just conversation in here with us? Any questions for us start dropping them and we will chat with you guys during our feeding fun after! ❤️ Outfit pics coming soon ❤️