Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model
Just now, pgtip00 said:

That's a life worth living.

You know it ❤️ 

Just now, Snalskjuts said:

The way you describe your gluttonous behaviour is just amazing, isn't it almost midnight when u wrote this and your fatass going to order more food? Your addiction has really taken over!

My addiction comes in waves. Sometimes it's at a peak, but others it is pretty dormant. I was literally just telling my feeder that I feel it ramping back up again. I had a few nights this week where I woke up out of a dead sleep and found myself in my kitchen piling it in. It's crazy how it controls me. It's definitely escalating again and I'm soooo ready for it. Using I will double my weekly grocery haul just to be safe so that will definitely be something I need to do this weekend

12 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

You know it ❤️ 

My addiction comes in waves. Sometimes it's at a peak, but others it is pretty dormant. I was literally just telling my feeder that I feel it ramping back up again. I had a few nights this week where I woke up out of a dead sleep and found myself in my kitchen piling it in. It's crazy how it controls me. It's definitely escalating again and I'm soooo ready for it. Using I will double my weekly grocery haul just to be safe so that will definitely be something I need to do this weekend

I think maybe you're at the point where the double haul will become the new normal.  15000 cal days are becoming the norm, 20000 is becoming more easily achievable and 25000 will be the new big.

7 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Let’s have some dirty fun tonight ;) describe your dream stuffing with me and maybe I’ll make it happen in a video ;)

Tied up and restrained, bursting out of all your clothes, pussy and ass stuffed with vibrators, and you're only allowed to cum once you've ate every last bit of the heaps of food shoved down your greedy mouth.

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

As for whether you should have a belly or pussy orgasm, I can agree with pussy -- play with that wet, fat cunt as much as you can, because it's very probable you won't be able to reach it before long...

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

We are going to be doing lots of girl on girl stuff. Not all of it will be Curvage appropriate but I have about 5 videos I plan to post here for ya'll! ❤️ and alllllllll the pics you could ever dream of!!

Hmm...where might some of these not Curvage appropriate material go...? 🤔

42 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I'm honestly about to cum just sitting here now waiting for it to happen lol. Struggling to get my sports bra on tho. I never wear bras anymore.....like NEVER. holy fuck. I forgot how tight these things are. My udders are not a fan 

Usage of "udders" makes me wonder whether you might be interested in doing a cow/hucow thing, or if you would be interested in inducing lactation. 

• Curvage Model
13 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

I think maybe you're at the point where the double haul will become the new normal.  15000 cal days are becoming the norm, 20000 is becoming more easily achievable and 25000 will be the new big.

Can you even believe there was a time where 900 cals a day was a lot for me?! lol

9 minutes ago, Jay Rock said:

As for whether you should have a belly or pussy orgasm, I can agree with pussy -- play with that wet, fat cunt as much as you can, because it's very probable you won't be able to reach it before long...

You're so right, i gotta make the most of it before I can't do it on my own anymore. ;)

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Tastic1 said:

Do it, give the guy a surprise and rip into the food with the guy still standing there 

UGH, they left it on my doorstep. I forgot about contactless delivery. Missed my shot. Oh well, looked like I'll just have to make a greedy spectacle of myself to myself instead. Time to fill this hog to the brim

11 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Couldn’t find the left photo without caption/bitmoji but this comparison is too good not to share. From starving, overworked, overtired ER intern to exploding, fat, FULLLLLLL almost-a-doctor. What a journey it’s been 🐷

06100717-BD2B-4EEF-9C86-C868258545F9.png.1b5c7a7421ae32fb63c73c662d5d0d81.png

Wait, are you legit a medical student rn?

6 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

UGH, they left it on my doorstep. I forgot about contactless delivery. Missed my shot. Oh well, looked like I'll just have to make a greedy spectacle of myself to myself instead. Time to fill this hog to the brim

DAMN!  Well, most important thing is you have your food.  Fill up and make yourself cum.

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, Pancakes said:

Wait, are you legit a medical student rn?

I am getting my clinical doctorate in a form a therapy - not a Phd, but not an MD. I keep the therapy field private but it is an area I already have my Master's in and was looking to further specialize in my field

1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

I am getting my clinical doctorate in a form a therapy - not a Phd, but not an MD. I keep the therapy field private but it is an area I already have my Master's in and was looking to further specialize in my field

Very cool thanks for clarifying!

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

DAMN!  Well, most important thing is you have your food.  Fill up and make yourself cum.

Literally smelled my food and had to get off, I couldn't wait. Ugh. Now I'm filling my gut up tight before bed like a greedy hog and am already planning my breakfast hehe

28 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Literally smelled my food and had to get off, I couldn't wait. Ugh. Now I'm filling my gut up tight before bed like a greedy hog and am already planning my breakfast hehe

What do you think the calorie count was today roughly?

Just think about it all getting converted to fat as you sleep.  The way you've pigged yourself today you will definitely wake up fatter in the morning... then do it all over again and wake up fatter the next day too.

38 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

You are so sexy. I can just imagine You lying there eyes closed, focused on inhaling the rich aromas of all that fatty food. Getting off on the smell alone. You are about to actually inhale it all down into Your starving Belly. But for now, holding off like a tease. Knowing it's right there and nothing could stop You from taking on all those calories patiently waiting to become more of Your fat. There's more food right there in front of You as a midnight snack than most of the sleeping people ate all day. And all that is on top of the food You already demolished today which would feed anyone else for a week. Yeesh. 

I have been in the feederismcommunity for about 13 years and you are just something exceptional, Casey you are smart, sexy, extremely good with words and putting the most things to erotic novels about your huge bloblike body, your fat distribution is so hot and that smile ! And of course a stunning mesmerising gorgeous face, Keep doing you, I wish you a lovely fattening Thursday ❤️

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

What do you think the calorie count was today roughly?

Just think about it all getting converted to fat as you sleep.  The way you've pigged yourself today you will definitely wake up fatter in the morning... then do it all over again and wake up fatter the next day too.

Definitely it was atleast 15k, I've realized that with my daily staples including the cream, sticks of butter, cream cheese, cookie dough, and sodas I almost always fall into that range. Woke up with a full gut but hungry at the same time!

12 hours ago, jacksprat said:

You are so sexy. I can just imagine You lying there eyes closed, focused on inhaling the rich aromas of all that fatty food. Getting off on the smell alone. You are about to actually inhale it all down into Your starving Belly. But for now, holding off like a tease. Knowing it's right there and nothing could stop You from taking on all those calories patiently waiting to become more of Your fat. There's more food right there in front of You as a midnight snack than most of the sleeping people ate all day. And all that is on top of the food You already demolished today which would feed anyone else for a week. Yeesh. 

Heheheh thank you love. Felt so good last night

10 hours ago, chrystal_geyser said:

Hey beautiful 😍. So what’s your biggest humiliation fantasy?  Have you ever been scantily clad around someone who knew you when you were skinny and seen their eyes pop out of their heads?  Would that be a turn on for you?

Hmmmmmm :) I'd love to be publicly fat shamed in like a fitting room or at a restaurant. Like loudly and publicly. And oh yes, I tease people around me all the time making a fat hog out of myself just to see their reaction!!

3 hours ago, Snalskjuts said:

I have been in the feederismcommunity for about 13 years and you are just something exceptional, Casey you are smart, sexy, extremely good with words and putting the most things to erotic novels about your huge bloblike body, your fat distribution is so hot and that smile ! And of course a stunning mesmerising gorgeous face, Keep doing you, I wish you a lovely fattening Thursday ❤️

Awwww thank you so much love ❤️ I wish I could tell you how much this means to me! You are a favorite fan for sure ❤️ 

• Curvage Model

Having some construction done at my condo today. Haven’t seen my contractor since October last year when I first bought my little home. He’s a cute middle aged man, kinda a hot daddy for sure. Pretty sure his jaw just about fell off when I greeted him in spandex shorts and a shirt that’s was once full length, but now functions as a crop top. Yes daddy, I blew the fuck up. He certainly noticed the plate holding my mountain of pancakes drenched in syrup and butter as well once he walked inside. Whoops. 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

• Curvage Model

I know it's a busy week for everyone - lots of people getting back to work, college friends starting their semester, and kiddos going back to school - so I've extended by react/review/comment offer on this latest clip one more day bc I know many of you want that surprise. Ya'll do so much for me, I'm don't mind. Love you guys endlessly! 

For what it's worth, I squirted all over my clean sheets watching it this morning 🤣

131A4C8A-637C-4948-9435-D01834C7D1E7.jpeg.262d69e45a813a1b4d4bcbc34dffef65.jpg

6329E4B3-D450-45C7-BF65-30952FB1614A.jpeg.990768bfccdf8ad699283ae03fa50b0f.jpg

513472A2-DDCB-476E-ABD3-AA0D5D228675.jpeg.03cd0ef622ff72cad2caa97039cd7b9b.jpg

BC3AC6D0-866B-4DAE-B456-4120F3494DAB.jpeg.3519b9c69efa453ad4a4f53333c0bd76.jpg

E6C4A449-2D3C-4C33-8293-6DF7CD2819AA.jpeg.327a89b2f2331518bc13a10069320521.jpg

BDFDC23B-DC74-4517-ACF5-D0CF4F56EB89.jpeg.44bbadf0b6e2157aed0fd29293956f3b.jpg

4A327F58-A97A-4D0E-847C-BEADE9715980.jpeg.6c5d5f40cb8165b2daba6638d521727c.jpg

• Curvage Model

Welp, I've reached a new low. Today I had to hire a cleaning lady to start coming into my condo bi-weekly bc it's getting to be too much for me. I just get so worn out, I have no center of gravity because my gut is so damn big, and honestly I am just lazier than ever. Time I spend deep cleaning my home is less time I spend in the drive through or in front of my fridge. Just can't do it anymore

16 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Welp, I've reached a new low. Today I had to hire a cleaning lady to start coming into my condo bi-weekly bc it's getting to be too much for me. I just get so worn out, I have no center of gravity because my gut is so damn big, and honestly I am just lazier than ever. Time I spend deep cleaning my home is less time I spend in the drive through or in front of my fridge. Just can't do it anymore

Casey gets off the bed and just falls over with no balance 😂

13 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

My center of balance is awful! Imagine wobbling around all day with a giant gut like this

I’d rather imagine you doing it. It’s a much better picture 

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

but you are a Gaining Goddess that need to pack on more and more calories and not losing them on boring household chores