Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

4 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I have a question my friends ❤️ 

What do you guys want from me? I put a lot out there - but I'm the one deciding what it is. What kinda pics do you want? What kind videos do you want? What kinda tidbits of my days do you love hearing about? What fun do you guys enjoy the most in this forum? 

Help me serve you better ❤️ 

For one thing, I LOVE hearing the stories of Your exciting fats hijacking an otherwise obsequious situation. Seizing completely someone's attention. Such as the Professor who felt compelled to remark upon the blossoming figure of his student. The Delivery Man who could not help but let You know he is impressed with Your appetite. Of course we all know without doubt these guys are captivated as we are. They are, after all, only men. Men in the presence of a sublimely erotic and buxom lass. 
/ oh, still dying to hear about the comments at the Cross-Fit comp. 
// but Ultimately... the things that "turn You on" during Your day. Whatever circumstance arises that bring to mind Your own Belly or Weight. Whether the shocked effects You notice on others, or the surprising changes in Your daily life.
///but I get it; herd to get a photo of those things XD

Anything New, or exciting You notice about Your development is always sexy. Perhaps celebrate how much you love each little difference. Arms, Legs, Shoulders, Back, Face... everything is just blooming. 🌺 And it is all so special when You notice it and LOVE it.
/ Yes, we all see the work You do and it is like manna for us. We are nourished by Your actual fattening up. 

42 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

What do you guys want from me? I put a lot out there - but I'm the one deciding what it is. What kinda pics do you want? What kind videos do you want? What kinda tidbits of my days do you love hearing about? What fun do you guys enjoy the most in this forum? 

It feels a little unfair to ask anything special of you - because as you say, you do put a lot out there.  Seeing as you're the one doing the asking however --- for me I love reading about your stuffings.  If I were to ask for anything it would be info on what you're stuffing with and how much. There hasn't been one video of yours that I haven't enjoyed but I enjoy your stuffing videos the most - mainly because the obvious joy you get out of it comes through the loudest and clearest.  I enjoy the fat shaming challenges you throw out from time to time.  Not because I enjoy fat shaming necessarily - I'd never fat shamed anybody before you actually asked to be fat shamed - but because you seem to really get off on it and I just love the idea of you getting off in general.  I suppose a better way of putting it would be to say I enjoy your "get me off" challenges - whether they be fat shaming, a 'what would you do' type scenario, or something like that.

• Curvage Model

To all of the above responses ( @Ljj, @jacksprat, and @pgtip00) thank you guys SOOOOO much. This helps me so much. I want to keep you guys happy so I try to always check in to see what ya'll are into and stuff. Others plz feel free to post what you want and are into!! ❤️ 

Just ordered all my lingerie and outfits for San Diego next week. I am soooooo freaking ready to film with Big Cutie Luscious. We are going to be doing lots of girl on girl stuff. Not all of it will be Curvage appropriate but I have about 5 videos I plan to post here for ya'll! ❤️ and alllllllll the pics you could ever dream of!!

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

I would like to see some more full body shots with you standing and moving. Also bouncing your belly on a table or benchtop would be awesome too. :) 

All your content has been excellent :) 

• Curvage Model
19 minutes ago, Tastic1 said:

I would like to see some more full body shots with you standing and moving. Also bouncing your belly on a table or benchtop would be awesome too. :) 

All your content has been excellent :) 

thanks love! I definitely gotta bring back more gifs to my timeline and some more full body. It's going to be nice in Cali to have someone to help me get those shots. Thanks love!

• Curvage Model

I am honestly mindblown at myself right now. Had 2 pizzas for dinner and was stuffing all day as usual. My foot is healing but slowly :( I'm sitting on my couch determined to finish grading some papers and I must've gotten up to waddle over to the kitchen atleast 5 times now. Melted two pints on Ben and Jerry's and drank them like water lol. I'm now covered in creamy goodness and munching on chips. Gut out. Pussy out. Food all over my tits. Not a fuck in the world to give....and no papers graded 🤣

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Big mood right now: I want a giant hard cock deep in my fat belly button which having my greedy face stuffed with donuts 

Oh this little nugget of Casey's erotica must be formally acknowledged with a reply. Especially considering that Casey's Belly orgasm remains so vividly engraved upon our minds. The softness of Her Belly hardening up my cock so quickly You could almost hear it SNAP to attention. Vibrating Casey's soft fat Belly with a crystal hard cock so turgid it seems about to shatter would be a peak of pleasure rarely reached in human history. 

16 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I am honestly mindblown at myself right now. Had 2 pizzas for dinner and was stuffing all day as usual. My foot is healing but slowly :( I'm sitting on my couch determined to finish grading some papers and I must've gotten up to waddle over to the kitchen atleast 5 times now. Melted two pints on Ben and Jerry's and drank them like water lol. I'm now covered in creamy goodness and munching on chips. Gut out. Pussy out. Food all over my tits. Not a fuck in the world to give....and no papers graded 🤣

Well there's little doubt now - the gut has officially taken over your being.  All control has been surrendered and you are now a slave to your gut.  A slave to your gluttony.  A slave to your cravings.  A slave to the endless calories you NEED to stuff yourself with. 

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

Oh this little nugget of Casey's erotica must be formally acknowledged with a reply. Especially considering that Casey's Belly orgasm remains so vividly engraved upon our minds. The softness of Her Belly hardening up my cock so quickly You could almost hear it SNAP to attention. Vibrating Casey's soft fat Belly with a crystal hard cock so turgid it seems about to shatter would be a peak of pleasure rarely reached in human history. 

Should i have a belly orgasm tonight? Can't decide if I want to fuck my pussy or my belly button....I think I only have one big O in me tonight so I want to make it count heheheeh. Going to need to chug some cream before tho, my belly still has more room to fill up tonight

2 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

Well there's little doubt now - the gut has officially taken over your being.  All control has been surrendered and you are now a slave to your gut.  A slave to your gluttony.  A slave to your cravings.  A slave to the endless calories you NEED to stuff yourself with. 

I used to think I was more of a sub to my feeders but I truly am a complete sub to my own fucking appetite and belly. My gut runs my day from start to finish. Even now I'm so full and such a mess with so much shit to get done, but here I am heaving my lard ass back up to hopefully go find another snack. Sadly I seem to have eaten my entire kitchen today, so I guess grub hub it is and cream while I wait! ;)

1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

I used to think I was more of a sub to my feeders but I truly am a complete sub to my own fucking appetite and belly. My gut runs my day from start to finish. Even now I'm so full and such a mess with so much shit to get done, but here I am heaving my lard ass back up to hopefully go find another snack. Sadly I seem to have eaten my entire kitchen today, so I guess grub hub it is and cream while I wait! ;)

Fucking hot!  Gut runs your day from start to finish.  I want to see the look on grub hub guy's face when he sees the fat hog answer the door, chugging heavy cream, covered in food, getting more food delivered.

• Curvage Model
7 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

Fucking hot!  Gut runs your day from start to finish.  I want to see the look on grub hub guy's face when he sees the fat hog answer the door, chugging heavy cream, covered in food, getting more food delivered.

Dare me to do it in nothing but a sports bra and booty shorts? Bc you know I will ;) wouldn't be the first time

8 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Should i have a belly orgasm tonight? Can't decide if I want to fuck my pussy or my belly button....I think I only have one big O in me tonight so I want to make it count heheheeh. Going to need to chug some cream before tho, my belly still has more room to fill up tonight. 
I used to think I was more of a sub to my feeders but I truly am a complete sub to my own fucking appetite and belly. My gut runs my day from start to finish. 

I almost want to tell You to go for the pussy. Your Belly orgasms are so special, the Belly will let You know when You must pleasure it directly. The Belly is the Boss.
But then again... maybe the more You serve the Belly toward climactic ecstasy the more You crosswire Your libido fusing new and exciting stimulation. Who knows? 
Anyway You decide to go, it is the Belly and Appetite that gets You off - oh, &... same. 

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, jacksprat said:

I almost want to tell You to go for the pussy. Your Belly orgasms are so special, the Belly will let You know when You must pleasure it directly. The Belly is the Boss.
But then again... maybe the more You serve the Belly toward climactic ecstasy the more You crosswire Your libido fusing new and exciting stimulation. Who knows? 
Anyway You decide to go, it is the Belly and Appetite that gets You off - oh, &... same. 

I think I might save my belly orgasms for once a week just so they keep being so powerful. Plus my pussy is already soaked and more food is on the way, it definitely needs some love. I think I am going to get off while eating tonight. Maybe on all fours. So hard to decide. Entering hog mode

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

I would pay to see that!  Go on piggy, do it!  I gotta believe that would have you so turned on you'd almost be cumming on the spot!

I'm honestly about to cum just sitting here now waiting for it to happen lol. Struggling to get my sports bra on tho. I never wear bras anymore.....like NEVER. holy fuck. I forgot how tight these things are. My udders are not a fan 

3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I think I might save my belly orgasms for once a week just so they keep being so powerful. Plus my pussy is already soaked and more food is on the way, it definitely needs some love. I think I am going to get off while eating tonight. Maybe on all fours. So hard to decide. Entering hog mode

I think you get off when eating all the time - maybe not a big one but there is always some level of arousal involved.  But enough of that - now I'm picturing you on all fours, face buried in whatever it is you've ordered, eyes squeezed tightly shut and screaming while in the throes of an almost excruciatingly hard orgasm.

I'm honestly about to cum just sitting here now waiting for it to happen lol. Struggling to get my sports bra on tho. I never wear bras anymore.....like NEVER. holy fuck. I forgot how tight these things are. My udders are not a fan 

Maybe a second pair of shorts...  I think you just might soak through the first pair.

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, pgtip00 said:

I think you get off when eating all the time - maybe not a big one but there is always some level of arousal involved.  But enough of that - now I'm picturing you on all fours, face buried in whatever it is you've ordered, eyes squeezed tightly shut and screaming while in the throes of an almost excruciatingly hard orgasm.

Daydreaming of the day I have someone here with me again to be fucking me with their big hard cock from behind, jiggling my side flab with fistfuls of fat while forcing my greedy face into an absolute mountain of takeout and treats.... not letting me cum till i finish every fucking crumb

Dare me to do it in nothing but a sports bra and booty shorts? Bc you know I will ;) wouldn't be the first time

Hehe Is this dude hot? I mean.. hot enough that You want to get him that flustered? I mean... sure, You get us flustered all the time but... Or just to catch the signs of the thrill You give him? I don't know where I'm going here... lulz. 
... btw, Now that You are as sensually hot as a woman can be, do You ever suppose that ALL guys probably fuckin' LOVE it. Like when they are really honest with themselves. And the barrier is not so much fashion, media,  or "what's hot for the times" but rather a hegemonic question of control, of power. Can a woman be so objectively sexy that men have to "surrender" or confess to his desires? So guys rebel against that much hyper-sexuality. "C'mon now! J-Lo is 'hot enough' - we don't need a gal to be any sexier than that." hahaha. Or that if we ever dared to admit that as a society, what about all the poor skinny wives and girlfriends? S let's just pretend guys like all sorts. But You know. We know. 

13 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Daydreaming of the day I have someone here with me again to be fucking me with their big hard cock from behind, jiggling my side flab with fistfuls of fat while forcing my greedy face into an absolute mountain of takeout and treats.... not letting me cum till i finish every fucking crumb

You're singing my song piggy. Smash that takeout and smash your pussy at the same time - then when you regain consciousness, just let use know that you're still breathing and haven't cummed yourself to death!

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

You're singing my song piggy. Smash that takeout and smash your pussy at the same time - then when you regain consciousness, just let use know that you're still breathing and haven't cummed yourself to death!

I live and breathe to fuck and eat

53 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Should i have a belly orgasm tonight? Can't decide if I want to fuck my pussy or my belly button....I think I only have one big O in me tonight so I want to make it count heheheeh. Going to need to chug some cream before tho, my belly still has more room to fill up tonight

The way you describe your gluttonous behaviour is just amazing, isn't it almost midnight when u wrote this and your fatass going to order more food? Your addiction has really taken over!