Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

I'm high. I'm SO FULL. I am soaking wet. I need to be fat shamed. Like thoroughly. Now. Pretty plz ❤️ 

After what you have done to yourself, what else could be said to shame you?

You are eating like a literal pig, completely mindless and controlled by your animalistic desires.

You are hog, a creature only fit for pity as you eat yourself ever larger.

When will you stop? Could you even stop?

Am I even talking to Casey right now? Or am I talking to the helpless hedonistic hog that has taken over?

U fat pig! U have destroyed every furniture! I get a bedsheet and put it in the living room and fill a trough with foods u will consume through the day! I will put discovery on TV cause u wont be seeing the outside world u fat soon to be immobile hog. I couldn't sell your outgrown clothes cause there are horrible grease stains that won't go away in the washer and all the money goes to your food addiction, underwear is not an option cause the second u see food coming near you the pussy gets soaking wet so naked fuckpig it is

• Curvage Model

NEW CLIP ❤️ Your First Time With A Fatty - Click here to watch

You and Casey dated in college, back when she was a tiny and fit crossfit athlete. It's been a while since the last time you hooked up.... Fuck, she's bigger. Way bigger. Like a full on porker now. Her belly hangs down onto your rock hard abs... you have to lift the damn thing to find her pussy! You don't usually mess around with fatties but you feel yourself become very attracted to her. She's nervous, you can tell. But at the same time, almost a bit hedonist with her new size. She tells you how different her body is now and that she hopes you like it. She says she knows you don't usually go for hogs but guides you through her body anyway, explaining how to explore it and what feels different. She knows this is your first time with a fatty. Casey starts bouncing on you and it feels so different than before. She's heavy and jiggly. You love it. She can feel how much you love it. Casey so innocently pretends like she has no idea how she packed on so much weight... She talks about how she gets so out of breath so much faster now. You watch in awe as she turns red and glistens with sweat near the end. Her jiggles are hypnotic in a way. You can hear the poor couch squeaking beneath her girth. Casey works up quite the appetite. She takes a guess that you'd probably love to see her get bigger, and bigger, and bigger. Maybe you do like fatties after all. 

longgi.GIF

Casey, this is some next level crazy shit. I mean you tied yourself up and gorged on food like an animal. How naughty.

Also, how badass! It takes serrious guts to live out such a depraved fantasy and then brag about it. It's even more impressive you're going to do it all over again, and let's face it, again and again and again because you're truely becoming a fat greedy hog. 

My suggestion, do it again fully bare with a "farmer" watching. When you finally finish every bite, and not a second before, the farmer would say "That i'll do pig" and then slowly and gently do what lonely farmers do with fat greedy pigs.

2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I am literally speechless. Almost exactly a year between these two photos. I was so tiny!!

IMG_9633.JPG

Yea you’re fuckin huge now 

Guest Marshall7
7 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I think I want to have a huge stuffing and night of fucking myself tonight

I think and WANT you to have this for yourself too! XD

• Curvage Model

Today was admittedly a bit harder than others. I am by no means supersized yet, but I am very big. I have a very uniquely shaped body being SO dominant in my gut, it's always been a lot on my back even when I was a small fat. Between transitioning to modeling full time, being enabled by various feeders, and this pandemic just not going out as much - my muscle mass has pretty much deteriorated. Tasks that should be so simple for me still at this size EXHAUST ME. Today was tough. Watching my little cousins wore me out. My back aches. My hips hurt. My legs are swollen like fucking balloons. I have had to start putting baby powder in all my rolls because I'm just so hot all the time. I FUCKING LOVE IT. I love these changes bc I know it's all a sign of me reaching my goals. But fuck, I need a massive fucking stuffing and to get these legs up ASAP. I love that this is my life now

20 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Today was admittedly a bit harder than others. I am by no means supersized yet, but I am very big. I have a very uniquely shaped body being SO dominant in my gut, it's always been a lot on my back even when I was a small fat. Between transitioning to modeling full time, being enabled by various feeders, and this pandemic just not going out as much - my muscle mass has pretty much deteriorated. Tasks that should be so simple for me still at this size EXHAUST ME. Today was tough. Watching my little cousins wore me out. My back aches. My hips hurt. My legs are swollen like fucking balloons. I have had to start putting baby powder in all my rolls because I'm just so hot all the time. I FUCKING LOVE IT. I love these changes bc I know it's all a sign of me reaching my goals. But fuck, I need a massive fucking stuffing and to get these legs up ASAP. I love that this is my life now

So hot. You just need some fit guy to Lee l take care of you and powder your rolls for you while bringing you more food

• Curvage Model

Hey babes! Hope everyone had a great day ❤️ I have so many messages to reply to and I am so so sorry for the delay. Really tired and sore tonight which is kinda giving me a headache, so if ya'll don't mind I am going to hold off on responding till tomorrow. I promise you will all get responses, sometimes I just need a hot minute to breathe hahaha. 

Who has had a chance to check out today's clip? Trying to decide if I want to get off tonight to that one or the one from monday. They're both so fucking hot hahahaah.

Like I said I have a bit of a headache and with my food addiction that's usually a sign to me that I'm ready for my next feeding so I am gonna go fill up really quick before getting in bed to get myself off and binge The Office for the 100th time lol. Love ya'll!! ❤️ 

D1F0949C-0F70-4530-B4FC-DABFDDC2F45D.jpeg.67306dcfece8fd04de98ef75d57fcf02.jpg

7CE51583-E960-4901-83BC-D66C353DBE3F.jpeg.38298f4aea59470a7859a6ae26f71bdc.jpg

14 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hey babes! Hope everyone had a great day ❤️ I have so many messages to reply to and I am so so sorry for the delay. Really tired and sore tonight which is kinda giving me a headache, so if ya'll don't mind I am going to hold off on responding till tomorrow. I promise you will all get responses, sometimes I just need a hot minute to breathe hahaha. 

Who has had a chance to check out today's clip? Trying to decide if I want to get off tonight to that one or the one from monday. They're both so fucking hot hahahaah.

Like I said I have a bit of a headache and with my food addiction that's usually a sign to me that I'm ready for my next feeding so I am gonna go fill up really quick before getting in bed to get myself off and binge The Office for the 100th time lol. Love ya'll!! ❤️ 

No problem, take your time. Take care of yourself, in more ways than one, and respond to messages tomorrow. We can wait. I hope you feel better soon. ☺️

17 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Sleep well with a heavy and full gut piggy.

If you can find time over the next few days or week, perhaps I could ask you to give us a typical day in the life of Casey in terms of stuffings - just a typical day of what you have, how often, and how much.  I think we all have a rough idea but I'd be willing to bet its more than at least I think it is... ❤️