Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7
31 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Holy shit I got even wider ..... Like my lower belly and hips just look so much fatter to me...

7FE381A3-1BBC-4733-A128-3BA87FC8CB0E.jpeg.668f32ef9d6239677244947007844fb6.jpg

300, here you come!!! 🥰

Guest slumdogtrillionare
56 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Holy shit I got even wider ..... Like my lower belly and hips just look so much fatter to me...

7FE381A3-1BBC-4733-A128-3BA87FC8CB0E.jpeg.668f32ef9d6239677244947007844fb6.jpg

Damn you really let yourself go. Ur belly must be so heavy sitting on your lap like that

• Curvage Model

Tomorrow’s upload is next level sexy.... your first time with a BBW 😏😋 you fucking love it don’t you. I tell you everything that’s changed with my body since the last time we hooked up, back in my skinny days. I instruct you how to properly play with a fat ass of my size. You’re nervous at first, but we both know you love it.

41174808-8521-431C-A07F-DEBE8B59C2BE.jpeg.f040ae72af6180b52314e4b606009b60.jpg

• Curvage Model

It’s crazy to reflect on sometimes... my relationship with food, before gaining, was drastically controlled. I counted every calorie in, every macronutrient and micronutrient, and every calorie burned. Now, welllllll over 100lbs gained later, my relationship with food is entirely out of control. Actually, I’d even say that I am now the one controlled by food rather than the one controlling my food. Last night, I was getting myself off before bed. I was already ridiculously full. I was exhausted and sore. My breathing was heavy and all I needed was to get myself off quick so I go could go sleep. It was past 1am. I was doing my thing and fantasizing a bit. I was stimulating myself by picturing an epic stuffing. It felt incredible. Before I knew it, I found myself in my kitchen just fucking gorging in anything I could find. A jar of Nutella. Half a loaf of bread. Cream. Soda. Cream cheese. Chips. Anything I could get my hands on. I had not planned on eating more last night. I was so fucking full. I just wanted to go to bed. But there I was, stuffing myself like an out of control pig with a throbbing wet pussy and absolutely no grasp of reality. 

• Curvage Model

I really loved reading all your responses about which clips are your favorite recently and why ❤️ Thank you so much for taking the time to share that with me. I can't put into words how much that means to me. I've devoted so much time and resources to my content recently.... your support could move mountains for me and my gains feel like they are accelerating faster than ever. The right support system truly makes the biggest difference for feedees when actively gaining. I couldnt do any of this without you guys.

• Curvage Model

Tonight is going to be a pretty special night for me: 

Tonight I will be embracing my inner hog. I had a big fantasy last night and I am going to make it a reality tonight. Tonight I’m going to lay all my favorite foods out on a sheet and tie my feet and hands together and eat it ALL. I'm talking like a mountain of food. I'm going to take an edible and just see how far I get. 

If this goes well, I plan to do it again this weekend and turn it into a video. 

18 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Tonight I will be embracing my inner hog. I had a big fantasy last night and I am going to make it a reality tonight. Tonight I’m going to lay all my favorite foods out on a sheet and tie my feet and hands together and eat it ALL. I'm talking like a mountain of food. I'm going to take an edible and just see how far I get. 

Ugh the tease please go well 🥵

34 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

That sounds amazing!

Please, please, please, please, please tell us what you're going to be stuffing with.

Guest Marshall7
2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Kinda thinking about doing a “hog training” series ...any interest in this?

What would that look like and of course I'd be interested! ;)

• Curvage Model

I had the most incredible night, and I'm so deliriously full right now so please bare with me as I tried to collect my thoughts and explain it all to you...

If you've been around for a big, you can probably tell that I am very into the whole pig/hog thing. Knowing what I know about psychology, I think a significant part of my being has started to adopt various behaviors that would be consistent with that of a pig. We love it. I love it. It is the hottest most erotic thing to me and it took me a longgggg time to let myself experience it and embrace it. I've had a fantasy for a while that I often think about when masturbating about embracing myself in true hog form. For months I've been working up to this. Messy eating. Eating on all fours. Eating from a make-shift trough. Taking more and more baths rather than showers. Just really embracing the more animalistic aspect of my appetite and indulgence. I've wanted to do this for a while and tonight it finally happened... it was a dream come true.

Tonight I put a gigantic sheet down on my floor I put down a large, low rim bowl of heavy cream. I had a variety of treats laid out - a sheet cake, cupcakes, mac and cheese, chicken nuggets, french fries, frosting, potato chips, queso, and more. I tied my feet together with a pair of stockings. I also tied my hands together as best I as I could independently behind my back with another pair of stockings, it wasn't very tight but it got the job done and stayed secure throughout. I took an edible about 40 minutes before so it would eventually hit me, turned a show on, and just let myself go wild. 

It felt so weird. It felt so WRONG. There were moments where I was like, "what the actual fuck am i doing right now?" and so many moments during the start where i went to set my arms free. But I just let it flow. I was rolling around on the floor like a fucking hog trying to get to all my food. I was eating it with nothing but my mouth, shoving my face into everything. Slurping the cream from the dish almost like a dog. What the fuck, right? It felt so wrong in so many ways. I was getting so full but i just kept going. And going. And going. I didn't finish it all but fuck I did quite a bit of damage. I was a trainwreck of a mess after covered in food. I literally was just lying there for a bit after still tied up too full to bother moving. It was so weird but it felt so right. It was so fucking hot to experience something like that. I don't know how else to explain it. It was such an intimate thing for me to experience with myself, and to finally LET myself experience. 

I will do some further reflection tomorrow once the high wears off. I think I'd be open minded to doing a more mild version of this as a video, would there be an interest? I totally understand this may some pretty extreme to some and it's not everyone's cup of tea!

Wow!  That is a lot to ... hehe ... digest!

Many years ago I had a long running dialogue with a lady who was a deep submissive.  Like you, a very intelligent, very well educated lady.  She would tell me about the freedom she felt in being - essentially - dehumanized.  She would spend extended periods - months in some cases - as a literal slave to a master, with no free will of her own.  The experience of "giving up control" of her life for those periods was liberating to her.  Sounds like you're going for something very similar here, and experiencing similar feelings but going at it from a different angle so-to-speak, where instead of handing control over to someone else, you're kind of switching off your human side and becoming the base animal.

Not sure I'm explaining it very well.

Guest slumdogtrillionare
5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I'm high. I'm SO FULL. I am soaking wet. I need to be fat shamed. Like thoroughly. Now. Pretty plz ❤️ 

I think you need to keep eating you fat pig. Just keep chugging heavy cream until you explode you really need it

After treating yourself like a fucking hog like that, you absolutely NEED to be shamed! Just think about what you did last night -- who does that? What kind of normal, rational human being ties their hands and feet together and dives head first into enough food for a party! I bet you haven't even cleaned yourself up yet, you're so caught up in your inner hog, why even bother right? 

Sort of makes me wonder what your friends would think if they saw you like this? Think they would look at you even more different than they do now? Or your family? 😮 

Just goes to show just how much the hog has taken over with you. Like, you might as well have the ears, nose and curly tail!

Well now you've done it pig.  All decorum has gone out the window and you're now literally a fat hog.  Eating like a pig has become a real thing for you now. How many times did you find yourself oinking while you were stuffing all that fattening junk down your gullet?  And have you checked all those rolls of fat for any stray chicken nuggets that got stuck in there while you were rolling around like a pig in mud?  For God's sake!  That was enough food to feed a family - for days!  And you pig slopped it all down in one sitting.  I was ask if you're ashamed of being sloppy fat hog - fat hogs have no shame.  The way you're going you'll be sweating cream before too long. Not that you'd care - you'd just start licking yourself all over.

Actually I think from now on, you will be a pig.  That's going to be the new rules.

You are only allowed to wear skimpy lingerie that shows off all that fat all over your body, along with pig ears, a pig nose, and a curly tail attached to your g-string.  You're not allow to talk, you can only communicate in grunts, oinks & squeals.  You're only allowed to move around on all fours - no more standing.  All your meals will be eaten out of a trough.  Oh - and when the pizza man gets here, you'd better believe you'll be answering the door just like that - on all fours, pig costume on, and oinking and squealing only.  Afterall - you have no shame, so why would you care what this guy thinks when he sees the fat oinking pig answer the door!

(I've actually been trying to write this scenario up as a story featuring you but I'm having trouble capturing a feel for it.  Reminds me that I can't write for shit!)

55 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I'm high. I'm SO FULL. I am soaking wet. I need to be fat shamed. Like thoroughly. Now. Pretty plz ❤️ 

You fat ass. You literally have no clothes. You turned yourself into a fat hog. Food is more attractive than dick how to you. Just go eat another doughnut and fill that annoyingly huge gut up with more bread to expand and make you fatter. How about thinking about the chair you’re about to break when you accidentally plop down in it. Or that seam you’re gonna rip in those clothes. Or that kid you’re gonna accidentally bump into with your hog gut. Literally turn around and knock a kid out and it’ll probably turn you on with your fatness. Go back to your pin hog and eat out of the trough

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

I had the most incredible night, and I'm so deliriously full right now so please bare with me as I tried to collect my thoughts and explain it all to you...

If you've been around for a big, you can probably tell that I am very into the whole pig/hog thing. Knowing what I know about psychology, I think a significant part of my being has started to adopt various behaviors that would be consistent with that of a pig. We love it. I love it. It is the hottest most erotic thing to me and it took me a longgggg time to let myself experience it and embrace it. I've had a fantasy for a while that I often think about when masturbating about embracing myself in true hog form. For months I've been working up to this. Messy eating. Eating on all fours. Eating from a make-shift trough. Taking more and more baths rather than showers. Just really embracing the more animalistic aspect of my appetite and indulgence. I've wanted to do this for a while and tonight it finally happened... it was a dream come true.

Tonight I put a gigantic sheet down on my floor I put down a large, low rim bowl of heavy cream. I had a variety of treats laid out - a sheet cake, cupcakes, mac and cheese, chicken nuggets, french fries, frosting, potato chips, queso, and more. I tied my feet together with a pair of stockings. I also tied my hands together as best I as I could independently behind my back with another pair of stockings, it wasn't very tight but it got the job done and stayed secure throughout. I took an edible about 40 minutes before so it would eventually hit me, turned a show on, and just let myself go wild. 

It felt so weird. It felt so WRONG. There were moments where I was like, "what the actual fuck am i doing right now?" and so many moments during the start where i went to set my arms free. But I just let it flow. I was rolling around on the floor like a fucking hog trying to get to all my food. I was eating it with nothing but my mouth, shoving my face into everything. Slurping the cream from the dish almost like a dog. What the fuck, right? It felt so wrong in so many ways. I was getting so full but i just kept going. And going. And going. I didn't finish it all but fuck I did quite a bit of damage. I was a trainwreck of a mess after covered in food. I literally was just lying there for a bit after still tied up too full to bother moving. It was so weird but it felt so right. It was so fucking hot to experience something like that. I don't know how else to explain it. It was such an intimate thing for me to experience with myself, and to finally LET myself experience. 

I will do some further reflection tomorrow once the high wears off. I think I'd be open minded to doing a more mild version of this as a video, would there be an interest? I totally understand this may some pretty extreme to some and it's not everyone's cup of tea!

Get wild hog let’s do this