Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7
42 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I would love to do a month in Europe!

No idea! I'll check sometime :)

I just wanna take you to the Mediterranean and lay you out on the beach, feeding you EVERYTHING, smacking that growing belly! ;) 

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

When asked if some guy ever was totally checking sexy Casey out in front of his girlfriend, Casey said:

It's happened maybe once or twice!

When asked if she'd consider doing a girl/girl with a skinny girl: 

I love all types of people, but I'm not sure I could pretend to be turned on with a skinny girl. I love fat babes tho.
Yeah, but there would be a gorgeous fat girl there. It would be you. You'd have to be turned on by how hot YOU ARE compared to the skinny girl. By how much she loves, worships and envies your well developed curves. The vid would really be all about you and your body slathered in beautiful fat. You might not even pay her much attention as she fawns over your beauty. Instead you direct her to be amazed at how thick and beautiful you are in contrast with her skinny and not so sexy figure. Maybe comparing arms, thighs and bellies and even laughing at her. True, you'd both have to understand the play of contrasts and "act" maybe more than you do.
But certainly I LOVE your genuine enthusiasm and excitement. It really shows. And you have no problem creating super-fun and exciting content. 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, jacksprat said:

Yeah, but there would be a gorgeous fat girl there. It would be you. You'd have to be turned on by how hot YOU ARE compared to the skinny girl. By how much she loves, worships and envies your well developed curves. The vid would really be all about you and your body slathered in beautiful fat. You might not even pay her much attention as she fawns over your beauty. Instead you direct her to be amazed at how thick and beautiful you are in contrast with her skinny and not so sexy figure. Maybe comparing arms, thighs and bellies and even laughing at her. True, you'd both have to understand the play of contrasts and "act" maybe more than you do.
But certainly I LOVE your genuine enthusiasm and excitement. It really shows. And you have no problem creating super-fun and exciting content. 

This is actually so true for me. I'm not sure if there's anyone in the world who turns me on more than myself. Just knowing how fit and small i used to be, compared to what an out of control and food addicted hog I am now.... there is nothing hotter to me. I say it all the time - my favorite person to fuck is myself

2 hours ago, jpark786 said:

Great questions and great answers by you Casey. Though your last answer was actually surprising. It is really hard to believe that you have not really been the girl that all guys chase after. You were very attractive before you gained 100+lbs. And you are even more sexy and beautiful now, and only getting even more so with every pound you pack on. 😍☺️

This is so sweet love, thank you so much ❤️ 

2 hours ago, Vergilmontana said:

Casey - would you consider ever doing a video of you stuffing in public - perhaps at a buffet - and intermittently oinking between bites, with your face covered in food (probably some sort of dessert) audibly squealing with pleasure...it would combine so much kink (stuffing, humiliation, public gorging pig play) and probably leave you soaked...

I would definitely do a public stuffing, not entirely sure about going too extreme with the rest of that stuff tho. I'm very much a lady as much as I am a pig. But all for public stuffing!

2 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Would the contrast between the 2 of you be a turn on though? For me I’ve never been attracted to fit guys with a 6 pack and all, but the thought of looking really chubby and flabby in comparison is a huge turn on! I would love to see a video of you with a really fit and attractive guy shaming you and poking your belly! If you have already made one let me know!

I am super into contrast too! but it seems to be exclusive to men. I just can't vibe with a thin girll.... I've tried! But I sure do love contrast between myself and my male partner. I pretty much only date super fit or skinny men.

2 hours ago, Feeder-182 said:

You seem so happy in these pictures, looks like your feeder is totally doing you a good job, that way he feeds and plays with your belly.

I am happier than ever. Happier every day I wake up heavier ❤️ 

2 hours ago, MarshallT said:

I just wanna take you to the Mediterranean and lay you out on the beach, feeding you EVERYTHING, smacking that growing belly! ;) 

GOALS ❤️ 

1 hour ago, riptoryx said:

Tsk tsk. A real oink-tastrophe.

Hehehe i love that!

1 hour ago, jacksprat said:

Hardest working gal in the business! 

That honestly means so much to me. I wish you guys could see how much goes into this behind the scenes. That's why I have such a hard time responding to DM's. Between all my feeding sessions, the time i spend recovering from them combined with the time i have to spend getting myself off after, and then add in the hours upon hours of editing and filming I do...it's a lot. It truly is a full time job and a half. But i have never, ever felt more fulfilled in my entire life. Every night i fall asleep happy and excited to continue my efforts the next day ❤️ 

1 hour ago, pgtip00 said:

Such a GOOD fucking hog.  How many of those did you scarf down in that sitting?

A ton ;) those pics were from a HUGE stuffing ❤️ 

• Curvage Model

I have a fun little activity for us :)

Out of all my recent clips lately, which one has been your absolute favorite and WHY? Tell me everything hehe. I feel like I've had so many freaking HOT clips lately....I can't decide which one is mine. I am so interested to hear about yours!

4 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Out of all my recent clips lately, which one has been your absolute favorite and WHY? Tell me everything hehe. I feel like I've had so many freaking HOT clips lately....I can't decide which one is mine. I am so interested to hear about yours!

I will be purchasing at least two of your videos when I get off work because just the pictures look insanely hot. I would say the donut one without even watching yet because a big sexy hog deserves creamy soft donuts at all times of the day

6 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Out of all my recent clips lately, which one has been your absolute favorite and WHY? Tell me everything hehe. 

Oh gawd, so true. Your work has been spectacular. It is no wonder to me you are crushing the Winner of the Day count in Curvage. First, I must say, you look ravishing - in all the sets really. And it's really difficult not to choose the most recent because the newness is exciting itself. And each day you blossom more beautifully. 
So... just from August I'll say "Please Make Me Fatter" is my favorite. Because you are so single-minded and GREEDY. You want nothing more than to be fed. You know undoubtedly you are lusciously beautiful and that's enough to get what you truly desire. The runaway train of being fat and sexy to get more food and grow ever more fat and sexy... and so on and so on and so on. Simply THRIVING in abundance and hedonism and loving every second of it all.
I mean, honestly, from your start as a fit but anxious girl... you worked and worked hard just getting a little encouragement and a wee bit fatter each day. But once you hit that watershed of being so voluptuous and grand that it becomes a most compelling desire of your fans to feed you more and more. It's truly exceptional and exponentially exciting. 
Also, "I'm in Charge Now" really presses my buttons. I love the idea of you growing more and more powerful. Perhaps greedily taking the food from your lover because of your NEED to grow bigger and fatter. You don't mind that your lover is wasting away. As long as you get all you can into your sexy mouth and insatiable belly. You take notice of how thick and strong your thighs and arms are. They are responding with great gains to all the nutrition you are getting. You realize that you no longer need to beg for food, because you have all the power to take what you like. Pinning down the weakened fella with your tantalizing overwhelming immensity. kinda hot kiddo. 
// but still you beg once in a while just for the pretense... and it turns you on to beg for food. Like a chirping baby nestling trying to get all the attention and food from mother. 

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

This is not an easy task.  Quite honestly I'm yet to see a clip of yours I haven't enjoyed.

"Recent" is something of an arbitrary term...  Is going back 2 months still recent?  If yes, then this:

As I've said before, wet and messy is my first love in fetishes - so there is that.  But even setting that aside, listening to the passion in your voice as you talk about how much Curvage means to you, and the OBVIOUS pleasure you're getting out of stuffing yourself with that cake,  this takes out #1 for me.

If 2 months is too far back then this:

I FUCKING LOVE your outfit in this - you look so incredibly sexy in it.  The bouncing, jiggling, desperate begging to be made into the biggest fattest hog there is... it may be short, but it packs a massive punch!

7 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

The too fat date has been my favorite lately. You are so innocent and excited and completely denying how hoggy you are. Then watching you literally stuff yourself into that dress and then ripping and popping the entire thing is so fuckin hot. Then breaking the skirt. Then realizing how fat you’ve really gotten 🥵🐷

11 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Holy shit I got even wider ..... Like my lower belly and hips just look so much fatter to me...

7FE381A3-1BBC-4733-A128-3BA87FC8CB0E.jpeg.668f32ef9d6239677244947007844fb6.jpg

That gut is definitely sitting lower 

21 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Holy shit I got even wider ..... Like my lower belly and hips just look so much fatter to me...

7FE381A3-1BBC-4733-A128-3BA87FC8CB0E.jpeg.668f32ef9d6239677244947007844fb6.jpg

I would love to feel the weight of that belly. I would love to feel it squish in my hands. I would love to listen to your sweet sighs as I'm jiggling that belly. I would love to see you close your eyes in sweet contentment as that belly gets the attention and worship it deserves. ❤️