Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Holy hot fuck i cannot wait for  you guys to see this

animated_7.GIF

Casey doesn't plan to pop buttons, but she's so fat

• Curvage Model

IT'S HERE ❤️ NEW CLIP ❤️ 

CLICK HERE TO WATCH: The Unexpectedly Fat Date

Today's the day! When quarantine began, Casey matched on Tinder with the sweetest guy! They've been talking for MONTHS and FINALLY get to meet each other tonight on their first date. They have so much in common. They both love fitness, healthy eating, and staying in shape. Casey is getting dolled up for her date and goes to put on her favorite dress but damn.... ugh, it must've shrunk in the wash. There's no way she could've gained weight.... RIP - the sleeve tears off from Casey's fattened arms. POP - a button flies off caused by Casey's bulging gut. She's so confused. She's always been so skinny. I mean sure, there were a few cheat meals here and there... Casey tries again and puts on a new skirt. She's confident this will fit, it's a size 16 and was huge on her before quarantine. She crams that gut in there that she's still in denial about and RIP - the button hole tears. POP - the button pops off. What is going on?! Did Casey really pork up that much in quarantine?! She texts her date and cancels... she can't let him see her like this. She decides to order some grub hub instead. 🤷‍♀️

Guest Mauser1898
3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Worship this big fucking gut and make me grow HUGE ❤️ 

EC08A00C-553B-406E-B4DA-BD4E11A117A6.jpeg.131aa7d7f5264dec8d7767ddf5232730.jpg

As you wish , my growing goddess ❤️👑

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I cannot get over how fucking fat my back has gotten recently......LOOK AT MY FAT WING LOL!!! the rest of me is FINALLLLLLY catching up with my gut. Fuck this pic gets me wet. What should i stuff myself with to celebrate? 

01B21E69-B940-45BA-B29A-252A01B7615C.jpeg.dc90281f7f134776434ccd1f8a24e820.jpg

Doesn't matter what it is, as long as it is way too much - then a bit more! 😋

• Curvage Model

Needing so many hugs this week guys. I'm honestly having a great week, but I have a lot of school work that is taking up so much of my time it's unbelievable. I am trying to finalize my thesis and doing lots of grading for my student teaching and my head just constantly hurts. I am usually a lot better at replying to you guys than I've been these past few days. Just plz be patient with me until Monday and then I will be back to normal ❤️ love you all so much.

Also - for those of you who saw my uploads this week.... did ya'll love them?

PS - for those who have been BEGGING for it for YEARS - i might have been finally convinced to do a mutual gaining encouragement clip ❤️ i didn't realize there was such a big interest!

4 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Needing so many hugs this week guys. I'm honestly having a great week, but I have a lot of school work that is taking up so much of my time it's unbelievable. I am trying to finalize my thesis and doing lots of grading for my student teachers and my head just constantly hurts. I am usually a lot better at replying to you guys than I've been these past few days. Just plz be patient with me until Monday and then I will be back to normal ❤️ love you all so much.

PS - for those who have been BEGGING for it for YEARS - i might have been finally convinced to do a mutual gaining encouragement clip ❤️ i didn't realize there was such a big interest!

You will get the school work done :) 

Smash it!!

22 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Needing so many hugs this week guys. I'm honestly having a great week, but I have a lot of school work that is taking up so much of my time it's unbelievable. I am trying to finalize my thesis and doing lots of grading for my student teaching and my head just constantly hurts. I am usually a lot better at replying to you guys than I've been these past few days. Just plz be patient with me until Monday and then I will be back to normal ❤️ love you all so much.

Lots of love to you sweet piggy.  You give so much of yourself on here - you don't need to justify it when life gets in the way.❤️

33 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I wish I was there with you beautiful obese princess I would give you a big giant hug and I would rub kiss and jiggle your sexy belly 🥰😍😘. I would also wrap my arms around your big sexy belly and hold you tight 😍😘

Guest Lorenzovm
34 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Definitely know the feeling...undergrads just got back on campus this week, and all ill say is your last vid helped me unload some stress...a few times ;). You're a total babe and if you have any trouble with students you teach just remember...you COULD give us all A's!!

3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Oops I got fatter .... please tell me someone else is noticing how chunky my legs are getting? I never ever had those tiny thin lines at the top.... holy hog ;)

9BF4CC7C-9F3D-449D-B653-D7CE8F36449F.jpeg.fc4fb92e9482e97d663a99a0c216e360.jpg

I agree beautiful princess your legs are getting huge I absolutely love your sexy thunder thighs 🥰😘😍 as well as the rest of your sexy overweight body you are absolutely beautiful 😘🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

6 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Oops I got fatter .... please tell me someone else is noticing how chunky my legs are getting? I never ever had those tiny thin lines at the top.... holy hog ;)

Could crush a watermelon 

22 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hehe --- "Oops" she says.  😄

I can just picture it...  Casey looking up with little doe-eyes and a sheepish expression, saying "I'm sorry, I got fatter..."  with her pinky between her teeth.  Behind her, stacked on the table is an empty pizza box, 4 empty packs of chips, an empty donut box, two empty soda bottles, and a plate full chicken wing bones... ❤️

Guest Chubbylover97
5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

If you really meant you were sorry you would submit to your feeder and have him feed you something really naughty to make you even fatter as punishment