Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model

SO, i passed my exam (YAY). But now I'm stuck in a 4 hour lecture for the rest of the afternoon. It's all online via zoom - so I'm sitting here in too tight leggings and a crop top with my big gut hanging out a bit going to TOWN on two gigantic chicken parm sandwiches with fries and a milkshake. On camera. Not a fuck in the world to be given. I sent a little clip to my feeder and he said I look 9 months preggo ;)

6 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

SO, i passed my exam (YAY). But now I'm stuck in a 4 hour lecture for the rest of the afternoon. It's all online via zoom - so I'm sitting here in too tight leggings and a crop top with my big gut hanging out a bit going to TOWN on two gigantic chicken parm sandwiches with fries and a milkshake. On camera. Not a fuck in the world to be given. I sent a little clip to my feeder and he said I look 9 months preggo ;)

You do look 9 months Prego 😉 but so sexy though 🥰😍😘

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Accidentally unmute and let out a stuffed moan for the class 😂🐷

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I PASSSSED ❤️ I am officially done with all exams and now one thesis defense away from graduating! Thank you everyone who wished me good luck. It means so much to me. It's crazy how many of you have been by my side through this since the beginning...I started modeling back in undergrad, now 3 degrees later I'm almost a doctor and so many of you have been here with me all along. I love you all so much. Thank you ❤️ 

Amazing news love 🙌🏻

Guest Stratosphere9.0
11 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I PASSSSED ❤️ I am officially done with all exams and now one thesis defense away from graduating! Thank you everyone who wished me good luck. It means so much to me. It's crazy how many of you have been by my side through this since the beginning...I started modeling back in undergrad, now 3 degrees later I'm almost a doctor and so many of you have been here with me all along. I love you all so much. Thank you ❤️ 

What are you going to school for?! Congrats!!’ I hope it’s a doctorate it Fat Assery and Fappable Guts!

Guest Stratosphere9.0
9 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Crazy in love with this body I grew

42334373-4CBB-4E77-91AD-E25A87B14E27.jpeg.2031c5d4f705f8db9e931468c77c2f2d.jpg

Can I please please pleaaaaaaaassse shake that jiggle guy you knock out gorgeous fat hog?!?

• Curvage Model

I am honestly having a really tough night. I am always transparent with you guys, and sometimes that means sharing both the good AND the bad.

Sadly, there are toxic people out there. There are many people out there who struggle to accept their fetish interests...and treat us feedees like trash because of it. But we have feelings too. And it hurts. It hurts a lot. 

It takes a lot to bring me down like this. Maybe it’s nearing my cycle or something, but damn my heart hurts tonight. I treat my following with the highest level of respect always...and 99% of the time I receive that same respect in return. But the monsters will always exist and that 1% will always sting just as bad.

I love you guys. Tomorrow’s a new day and I’m still the happiest I’ve ever been. Thank you for all you do for me 

7 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I am honestly having a really tough night. I am always transparent with you guys, and sometimes that means sharing both the good AND the bad.

Sadly, there are toxic people out there. There are many people out there who struggle to accept their fetish interests...and treat us feedees like trash because of it. But we have feelings too. And it hurts. It hurts a lot. 

It takes a lot to bring me down like this. Maybe it’s nearing my cycle or something, but damn my heart hurts tonight. I treat my following with the highly level of respect always...and 99% of the time I receive that same respect in return. But the monsters will always exist and that 1% will always sting just as bad.

I love you guys. Tomorrow’s a new day and I’m still the happiest I’ve ever been. Thank you for all you do for me ❤️

I am worthy. I deserve bliss. So do you. 

Fuck those guys 

The most difficult part is accepting that you cannot change people. People's heart use to be petty so they give petty things. But you must keep kindness un your heart, in your soul. I know that I sound sappy, but, please, believe me: the only thing un the world that you can care is your own character, and you are a nice person. 

God bless you. 

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

It takes a lot to bring me down like this. Maybe it’s nearing my cycle or something, but damn my heart hurts tonight. I treat my following with the highest level of respect always...and 99% of the time I receive that same respect in return. But the monsters will always exist and that 1% will always sting just as bad.

I love you guys. Tomorrow’s a new day and I’m still the happiest I’ve ever been. Thank you for all you do for me ❤️

insecure jerks that doesn't know how to behave in a society and think they are better then others, You are a beautiful human being inside and out

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Oh that is just terrible, some people are just jerks.

I hope everything is a bit brighter tomorrow.

You are worthy and you deserve bliss. Don't let anyone dull your sparkle.

Never let someone who is toxic and unhappy bring you down. You are a great person. You are right though just because your a feeede doesn't mean you don't have feelings, you should know how many good people are out there who support and care about you. Your Smart, funny, and cute lol... Triple whammy so don't let some jackass ruin your day 😏😁

• Curvage Model

@pgtip00 @Tastic1 @NikeLove1986 @MarshallT @Snalskjuts @Jorge Reyes @Ljj

Thank you all for the sweet messages last night. I was feeling really freaking down and honestly i read all of those before going to sleep and it made me feel so much better ❤️ thank you always

Guest Ps4technerd
1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

Ugh i love this lingerie so freaking much. The back/booty gains lately are on fire

67D91105-671F-40E3-9CCB-8E512F44F1FA.jpeg.ebd5a8ce31ff4d30c612a94cd5e8ab6b.jpg

284148B8-675E-4E1C-A80E-4E81F3828B81.jpeg.d8be8c7a344391a9c76bff4da59386b8.jpg

Yes agree that outfit lingerie looks really good on you 👍 keep on eating

Guest Marshall7

Love you, Casey! You're the sweetest. Glad they helped you some. I know it takes a lot of positive comments to make up for the nasty ones :( I just am glad that you know you're so loved here. :)