Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Still recovering from how painfully full I got yesterday. Still on vacation and today my best friend is here! She’s been dabbling into feedism with me and we have biggggg big plans for today. Two fat babes with big guts out on the beach eating all our favorite treats ❤️

59118C1C-BE9F-4DF2-B7F6-B6844F05F840.jpeg

63D06BC6-A0D5-44A5-AD8F-4F889D11D6DB.png

2E4A8D71-D982-4C55-8B2C-3EEFCE2F33E0.png

I absolutely love your sexy belly hang girl😘😍🥰

16 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

WEEKLY GIVEAWAY ❤️ 

Hottest fat shame/teasing paragraph gets something sexy from me, actually - this week it's technically TWO sexy surprises from me as a thank you. Let's see who can make this hog have the best orgasm ;) Be bold. Tell me what a fat, greedy, food addicted sloppy hog I've turned my once-fit body into

Well sense we left off you were still growing into this big ball of fucking fat !!! You make it so hard not to tease you. I cant imagine coming home from work and seeing you spread out on the ground surrounded by food wrappers from your day of gluttony lol... And then you look up and say i am still hungry no matter how much i eat i cant seem to get full.. So you send me out to get you more food and all the while your just clearing out the fridge... I get back with a feast that could feed 6 and you let out a huge burp ! And you say can you help me up to the couch so i can start feasting on dinner please ? So as we get you to the couch all you do is burp hiccup and say i can't wait till i am at least 500 pounds so you can just worship my every roll inch and pound i put on for you ! Then the fun starts when you start on the feast before your very eyes 😋🐷🍔🌭🍗🍰

Guest Mauser1898
24 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Missed a roll while sunscreening at the beach and now one of my back fat wings is super burnt 😫😫😫

I’m so sorry that happened babe ❤️, Sunburns are the worst !!

27 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Missed a roll while sunscreening at the beach and now one of my back fat wings is super burnt 😫😫😫

Yep I knew it you need me there to rub your sexy obese self down with sun tan lotion 😍😘🥰. And maybe even funnel feed you some weight gain shake at the beach 😉😉😉😉😘

3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Is it awful that I love outdoor showers because it makes me feel like a hog being hosed off outside ;)

336D52B3-CF5E-4190-87D8-D38A6F25DF82.jpeg.86f0972dd4ce8411e783b3502d749d5d.jpg

As long as you’re on two feet nobody will will start squealing 

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Really... Thx lol i see how it is hahaha 

Hahaha you’re not far behind him trust me 😂 if I had to take a guess - it’ll probably be him, you, @Ljj, @Tastic1, and @pgtip00 but I’ll be keeping track numerically to make sure it’s fair and it’ll change every week depending on who ranks the highest! Just to keep it fair to everyone ❤️

10 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

GOODMORNING ❤️❤️ Last beach day today! I feel like I’ve gained sooooooo much weight while on vacation. Who thinks I’ve long surpassed my 5lb gain goal this week?

You’re definitely fitting in with the whales on the beach more than you were previously 

Guest Chubbylover97
12 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

GOODMORNING ❤️❤️ Last beach day today! I feel like I’ve gained sooooooo much weight while on vacation. Who thinks I’ve long surpassed my 5lb gain goal this week?

Why not absolutely stuff your fat greedy gut with the most fattening foods you can find all day like the lazy hog you are to be 100% sure 

Guest Marshall7
34 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

You for sure have, Sweetie! Such a gorgeous fat hog!!!!

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

You've smashed it I'm sure. Here's to your last day on the beach. Fill up, piggy. Grab that hog life and live it like it should be lived. Stuff that fat belly full, then stuff it some more! ❤️

• Curvage Model

Hehe I love you guys! Just packed up all my stuff and phew I’m out of breath 😫😫😫 had a hugeeeeeee giant breakfast with my friend, grabbing lunch on the way home and then am going to be studying all night for my exam tomorrow! I’ll weigh in tomorrow morning so we can get an accurate weight gain. I already spoiled and said I’ve gained 4 lbs, but that was 3 days ago and I’m way heavier now I can feel it. Any guesses how much weight I gained? 

also, would you guys like a video of me sharing all my beach house fat moments this week? And maybe a bikini try on worked into it?

5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hehe I love you guys! Just packed up all my stuff and phew I’m out of breath 😫😫😫 had a hugeeeeeee giant breakfast with my friend, grabbing lunch on the way home and then am going to be studying all night for my exam tomorrow! I’ll weigh in tomorrow morning so we can get an accurate weight gain. I already spoiled and said I’ve gained 4 lbs, but that was 3 days ago and I’m way heavier now I can feel it. Any guesses how much weight I gained? 

also, would you guys like a video of me sharing all my beach house fat moments this week? And maybe a bikini try on worked into it?

If you don’t want that video you shouldn’t be on this forum 😂