Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Mauser1898
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Today’s bikini! Getting ready to have a big big stuffing tonight. I think i want a ton of giant burgers and fries and a few milkshakes

32532A87-2A9C-4697-9AAF-CE03B7318EF2.jpeg.66c2db91e76d3ca1e478d5c0c1de0c7e.jpg

Absolutely stunning babe 💕

Guest Stratosphere9.0
20 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Fat shame and tease me ;)

A4406298-A1C5-4E20-84B8-E3EDDC97F61A.jpeg

I haven’t checked on you in almost a week and you look like you’ve doubled your size! I expect this again next week you fat hog!

Guest Marshall7

you have become such a fat naughty hog of a feedee, Casey! Your belly is just going to keep expanding, your thighs bulging and your boobs fuller and sagging to the point you can no longer move! You will just have to stay in bed and be fed ALL day for the rest of time, your pussy being in a permanent state of wetness! Always horny, never satisfied, always begging for cock and food! The perfect butterball!

12 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Guys my gut is so tight and full right now, my pussy is so wet. Tell me what a fat hog i've turned myself into

Good god I can’t imagine all the looks at the beach. Oh shit she’s bout to pop that baby out. You literally can’t eat without that pussy getting wet. That’s definition of Hog 

20 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Guys my gut is so tight and full right now, my pussy is so wet. Tell me what a fat hog i've turned myself into

Look down piggy.  Can you see your feet?  No?  Hmmmm... yep, you're a fat hog alright.  All those pizzas, all those donuts, all that pasta, all those fries, burgers, wings, shakes, cookies, sodas, that's what you can see now instead of your feet.  They've all contributed to make that big fat bloated belly you're carrying.  That big fat bloated belly, big fat shelf ass, and that fat fupa you love jiggling so much.  You're a beautiful, sexy, horny fat hog baby.  This is your life.  Food is your addiction.  Feed it.  Love it! ❤️

Guest Mauser1898
54 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

You’ve turned yourself into a helpless flabby fat hog!! You are surrendering  to your truest desires. Casey , you want to be a massive spectacle of obesity completely dependent and submissive towards your thin partner . Clothes will one day become a thing of the past for your gargantuan bed bound body. 

Guest WaluigiFan001
56 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

The fact is, I don't have to. Because there's not a single second of the day where you can't see or feel it yourself, is there, fatass? Like, literally, every time you breathe, you can feel or see how far it expands, every time you walk, you can feel it jiggle, and every time you eat, you can see or feel how much bigger it's constantly getting. So, every time you're doing these things, think about how there's literally not a single thing you can do, even a simple, ordinary thing such as breathing, walking, or eating, without feeling, in some way, like a big, fat pig. And let yourself be turned on by that every time you think about it, so it'll motivate you to keep getting fatter and fatter. ❤️

Fatass! You eat the amounts of burgers brownies and chips like it was for a birthday party, how come? Don't u have some self control anymore? So addicted to just getting more calories each day in an already obese body

Good God Casey... You just can't stop. You've really let yourself go. You've eaten yourself silly so many times that having that huge fat sloppy gut sloshing around like a water bed is probably just the new normal for you isn't it? You really ought to just rent the party room at golden corral permanently, and set up your bed in there. There you would be, laying in your bed eating plate, after plate, after plate as they were delivered to you. Your bed would start to groan and creak as you move your massive ass to reposition yourself for your tenth dessert plate. Your belly is getting so big now from stuffing nonstop 18 hours a day, and your pussy is soaked. You reach to touch yourself but your stomach has gotten so huge you can't quite get there... You poor helpless overstuffed hog... "Good thing I thought ahead and brought my personal feeder to live with me" you think, smiling as his strong muscular arms lift up your apron belly to begin taking care of your needs...

• Curvage Model

I love when you guys tell me what a fat fucking greedy pig I am, it motivates me so much to keep on growing. I am have a total hog day - my beach day was ruined by the rain so I'm using this time to continue to pork tf up for you. I am determined to arrive to California next month bigger, fatter, and flabbier than ever. I am going to be fucking huge when I get there. I'm so determined.

Who's ready to turn me into the sloppiest, fattest, most greedy food addicted hog ever? As if I'm not already ;)

Guest Mauser1898

I love when you guys tell me what a fat fucking greedy pig I am, it motivates me so much to keep on growing. I am have a total hog day - my beach day was ruined by the rain so I'm using this time to continue to pork tf up for you. I am determined to arrive to California next month bigger, fatter, and flabbier than ever. I am going to be fucking huge when I get there. I'm so determined.

Who's ready to turn me into the sloppiest, fattest, most greedy food addicted hog ever? As if I'm not already ;)

I’m going to turn you into the most gluttonous and gigantic hog EVER !! 🐷💕

TLC will make a documentary on your transformation from competitive athlete to an immobile morbidly obese blob , incapable of feeding or pleasuring herself.