Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model

💥 NEW CLIP 💥  Short&Sexy: Lazier Than Ever

$3.99 CLICK HERE TO WATCH 

Casey is feeling lazier than ever recently. Even the simplest tasks are exhausting for this hog. Her days consist of eating, fucking herself, and napping. Simple things like showering, waddling around her home, and getting dressed make her break a sweat. Casey loves her new lazy lifestyle. Casey won't be satisfied until she's being waited on hand and foot someday by her feeder, never having to leave her bed. This laziness recently has caused Casey to blimp up, and we have all noticed. Watch Casey playfully rub and enjoy that big wobbly belly of her's while opening up to you about how's she's gone from fit marathon runner to a bed bound HOG.

721149926_animated5.thumb.GIF.b9c475f5441334cd1ce001e4d80aeb04.GIF 1846978630_animated6.thumb.GIF.6636a0956d9b3e7800afca39bde3889b.GIF

38 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Tell me something happy. Plz. As happy as I am to be on vacation, I need some reassurance today. Plz❤️

You get to show your fat gut off for a whole week at the beach 

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Tell me something happy. Plz. As happy as I am to be on vacation, I need some reassurance today. Plz❤️

Im glad you are a part of this community cause you look so so amazing your smile makes me melt and your gains is just getting your already hot body even better, so nice to see you talking about your everyday life , you are a wonderful human being Casey, 

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I like to think I speak for all here when I say, "you are loved". You have massive support from all your followers and we all love seeing new messages from you. ❤️

Guest WaluigiFan001
4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

You are beautiful and awesome and loved by every last person on here. Not just positive statements, but straight facts as well. 

• Curvage Model

Day 1 out of 7 of my trip was great! I got here to the beach house mid afternoon. They weather has been so sucky so i just ordered 3 pasta dinners from olive garden and then also 2 lava cakes from dominos. I watched Harry Potter and got super high and then super full. I just laid down in the bed and I think we have a serious problem because it's creaking like CRAZY underneath my fat ass body lol. I wonder if it'll survive the week and the gains i have planned...

I really just want to take this week to connect with myself, my body, and just submerge myself into a week full of mindless stuffing and grazing on the beach. I have a goal of a 5 lb gain between today and when i leave 7 days from now. If you saw my weigh in video last week, then you'll know my starting point. I will do a video at the end of the trip to see if I gained 5 lbs in 7 days.

Who thinks I can do it?

6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

During your vacation you can show off that sexy body of yours you should be proud and very happy and enjoy the fact a bean on the beach in a bikini ❤️❤️❤️❤️. And hell if anybody doesn't like it starting lots of good food on the beach and start rubbing your sexy belly 😘🥰.or could you imagine if you brought the stuff and you was funnel feeding yourself weight gain shake on the beach first off I would have to say that would be very sexy and 2 holyshit I can only imagine the looks and I'm sure you would just keep drinking away and laughing on the inside and rubbing your sexy hog belly 😘

3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Day 1 out of 7 of my trip was great! I got here to the beach house mid afternoon. They weather has been so sucky so i just ordered 3 pasta dinners from olive garden and then also 2 lava cakes from dominos. I watched Harry Potter and got super high and then super full. I just laid down in the bed and I think we have a serious problem because it's creaking like CRAZY underneath my fat ass body lol. I wonder if it'll survive the week and the gains i have planned...

I really just want to take this week to connect with myself, my body, and just submerge myself into a week full of mindless stuffing and grazing on the beach. I have a goal of a 5 lb gain between today and when i leave 7 days from now. If you saw my weigh in video last week, then you'll know my starting point. I will do a video at the end of the trip to see if I gained 5 lbs in 7 days.

Who thinks I can do it?

You’re gonna have to hog out big time 

3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Who thinks I can do it?

I have faith in you sexy obese princess I'm sure you can gain 5 lbs in a week with an appetite like yours there's no way in hell you couldn't I mentally support you I'm cheering for you on the sidelines you can do it to see lots of yummy fattening food like your beautiful self always does and I'm sure you'll be 5 lbs fatter and sexier in a week 🥰😘

12 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Who thinks I can do it?

I think you can blow that goal out of the water.  A beach trip is such a good excuse to indulge. I imagine your appetite will only increase with each day. See if you can add an extra meal and dessert by the end of the week. I think you can do it 😊

18 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Some recent shenanigans 💥🖤

5C0724E8-9EF6-4E56-9403-6F952EF6D5C4.jpeg

882A67EE-3E8D-4706-81EB-11DD27243079.jpeg

70A5071F-9356-4210-9AC3-4B557F65E689.jpeg

2AD8D994-27DC-488B-A4C5-815087626981.jpeg

4C26B61A-2DB0-4E33-8682-4146B0CEF89F.jpeg

3C8F692C-3762-4168-8986-F1245F258176.jpeg

0E4EB6DD-8E51-4B14-91D5-26EA261AC875.jpeg

347294F6-3558-4AEC-8B56-2FF2B7BB66AE.jpeg

47006654-3539-43E6-83E4-92BE325E1383.jpeg

6DF03890-D2A8-4D61-812B-6A5EFF46D119.jpeg

A721E6C1-59B5-4CCE-9E5A-465E9F168CDF.jpeg

8A8E5A14-DBF2-4448-BC3F-A066D587A1DE.jpeg

627A8F8F-2C4D-4F13-A0D6-C78920DF301E.png

E90F1BB7-6A16-4F22-A2B1-ECA1850C7C8A.jpeg

It looks like you are off to a great start. I hope you can get to eat all the great tasting food you could ever want and more this week.  I know you love to push your limits to see just how much you can eat. I think you’ll see big results. And three different subs and fries is a great start.  Hope there is dessert also😀

Guest slumdogtrillionare
7 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I really think you are a big inspiration for people who are self conscious about gaining weight. I’m new to this whole stuffing thing and i really embraced it after I followed you, or at least my belly embraced it lol. I’ve put on at least 40 pounds of fat and I love it so thank you. 

49 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Who thinks I can do it?

I would never, EVER, bet against you.  ❤️

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Who thinks I can do it?

gain 5 pounds? absolutly break the bed? maybe ;O

10 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

You are enough :)

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Who thinks I can do it?

I hope your holiday goes really well and the weather is awesome. Is the beach busy?

If the weathers bad at least you can eat the whole day without interruption.

I reckon that you will gain more than 5lbs 🐷

Guest Mauser1898
6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Who thinks I can do it?

5 pounds in 7 days 🥰