Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

For our new Feedee Friend, I just want to say hello and glad to hear you're exploring this side of yourself, and know that you can hardly find a better guide to this world than Casey. :)

To Casey, since you mentioned wanting to experiment with sex toys, that makes me wonder just what kind of sex toys do you have currently? 

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

FAT BEST FRIEND UPDATE

Freaking FINALLY. FINALLY. After a few busy weeks - my bestie and I are finally able to hang out tonight. She's been exploring feedism with me, considering joining the site as a model. We are having a pizza & movie night, with some wine of course. For reference, she's a bit taller than me and around 240lbs. Has put on about 10lbs since we starting messing around together. We've been friends for YEARS so this is literally a dream come true for me ❤️  Go back a few pages to read the whole evolvement of this - but basically she's been exploring the fetish. Still a little shy with it all but is a lurker on here now as well so be mindful of what you say!

We are doing a q&a tonight in here!! ASK US QUESTIONS ❤️ We are pretty much when we get tipsy ;) Start dropping them here and we will respond later on ❤️ 

Hi Casey's friend! its nice to see you exploring the comunity and that you have the best tour guide Casey :) 

Have you always been on the bigger side or has the weight come in later days?

whats your favourite food?

Wish you two a great expanding nice weekend :)

Guest SkyDeathCult
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

All questions will be answered in the morning. PROMISE❤️ Too full to exist right now LOOK AT THIS GUT

F2143AE8-0AFF-44B4-ABBC-0CA056F8AD9F.png

I love those folds under your breasts 😍

• Curvage Model

We are laying on the couch this morning STUFFED from last night. So fucking full. It was so fun. We are going to take some time now to respond to ya'll questions! ❤️ 

15 hours ago, Synthesis said:

Is a hot dog a sandwich?

Hahahahhahah tough one

15 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

Hi Casey's friend :) 

Have you enjoyed gaining so far, and do you want to continue?

"Hi!! So far i really am enjoying it. this is all a little overwhelming. i've been a bigger girl for a few years now so i definitely love my curves, but i just never knew any of this existed. I do plan to continue :) "

14 hours ago, NikeLove1986 said:

hi Casey friend and Casey Glad you guys survived that bs tropical storm lol.. So my question is 

• What are you most looking forward to about joining the community 

• How much do you plan on starting with as a first weight goal 

Hope you guys have fun tonight 🤓

" I do have a grey face account right now, but I am not sure if I'm ready to join the community in a public way. I still can't wrap my head around the fact that this is actually real. But i guess what I'm most excited for is the fact that casey and i are hving so much fun with it. most of our friends are very fit and thin so this has definitely brought us closer. I don't have a goal and don't want to set one but i definitely have put on a few lbs since stuffing with casey lol"

13 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

Sounds like a wonderful night in you have planned. Hi new Feedie Friend! 😃

How are you feeling about the idea of gaining now vs when you first started hearing about it?  Did it come as something of a shock when you found out there are communities like this one that embrace and encourage the idea of gaining?

"Hi!!! i was honestly really freaked out at first, but now i am really into it. there's a lot available out there online that has helped me understand it better. the social communities feel a bit overwhelming to me and im not sure if i want to share my face because of my job.... but i am happy this is such a big thing!"

13 hours ago, Stratosphere9.0 said:

Ugh I just want to stuff you to 350lbs!!!! Just to see how big your gut and ass get ;)

THANKS BABE ❤️ 

12 hours ago, nikeboy1169 said:

Casey and Friend,

First off welcome friend.  If you are a friend of Casey you are a friend of ours. I hope this site gives you everything you want in your journey.  You have a very good tour guide!!!!

Casey, what do you most want to show your friend within this community

Honestly, i just want to convince her to make clips with me hahahahaa. It would be so freaking sexy. But beyond that i want her to have a similiar experience of self acceptance as I did. 

11 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

Wow!! Is your friend this stuffed too?

She was indeed!! We went HARD ;)

10 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

Well if you insist...😲😍

You look like one very contented piggy there.  Another successful night of stuffing your fat gut full of calorie laden fatty foods.  Sleep well piggy, with dreams of swimming in a big vat of heavy cream. ❤️

Thank you love ❤️ 

10 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

For our new Feedee Friend, I just want to say hello and glad to hear you're exploring this side of yourself, and know that you can hardly find a better guide to this world than Casey. :)

To Casey, since you mentioned wanting to experiment with sex toys, that makes me wonder just what kind of sex toys do you have currently? 

"Hi!! thank you. She's the best friend in real life, so it's nice to have her guiding me through this as well.:

I only really use a vibrator. I am obsessed with it and want MORE toys. Anyone have any recommendations?

9 hours ago, Snalskjuts said:

Hi Casey's friend! its nice to see you exploring the comunity and that you have the best tour guide Casey :) 

Have you always been on the bigger side or has the weight come in later days?

whats your favourite food?

Wish you two a great expanding nice weekend :)

"hiii!! I was never big growing up but since graduating from college i gained a lot of weight. I actually have PCOS, so the weight comes naturally regardless of if i try or not. My favorite food is chinese food. thank you guys " ❤️ 

9 hours ago, SkyDeathCult said:

I love those folds under your breasts 😍

Hehe me too! Those are new ;)

• Curvage Model
13 minutes ago, Snalskjuts said:

Thank you Casey's friend for the answers :) casey, check out "womanizer" that thing should get you going ;) don't know what model but check it out and see what you think would be best :) Im glad you liked my text I wrote, do you want a part 2 in your DM? 😏 

I love all of ya'll's DM's but it is SO hard for me to keep up with them. I feel so bad ignoring people but I never do on purpose. With all the special offers Im doing recently, i have to save my DM's for that kinda stuff. But anything else you can post in here and is guaranteed a response ❤️ thank you love always!!

2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Photo dump from yesterday ❤️ Who wants those titties in their face?

23B98FDA-1C82-49AB-8D4E-8592915187AB.jpeg.6616f6fdd03fcffbaa63e1d43fd3d97f.jpg

2723F2F7-D259-4E51-B219-D538E83D7558.jpeg.778f4fcedfa4411dfc3fa16a7f255e92.jpg

AC400B95-66A4-49E4-BE6A-A1B07B45D8EE.jpeg.5883caebd915bd375056e1d05e863751.jpg

I’d love to have those in my face but I’d love to lay my head a rest on that ass and belly and juts jiggle them and fall asleep. I imagine to feel like a water bed just soft round and jiggly 

• Curvage Model
38 minutes ago, jokesjj said:

I’d love to have those in my face but I’d love to lay my head a rest on that ass and belly and juts jiggle them and fall asleep. I imagine to feel like a water bed just soft round and jiggly 

Hehehe it is literally like the softest ball of fat in the world! When I've dated in the past, that was always their favorite thing to do...use my gut as a pillow!

33 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

In my face, above me, beside me, below me. Bottom line, I'll have them anywhere!

Heck yes plz ❤️ Soon enough they'll be big enough to cover like 3 of your faces lol

54 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I love all of ya'll's DM's but it is SO hard for me to keep up with them. I feel so bad ignoring people but I never do on purpose. With all the special offers Im doing recently, i have to save my DM's for that kinda stuff. But anything else you can post in here and is guaranteed a response ❤️ thank you love always!!

Part 2/// babe, did you really finished all the 10 meals, what a huge greedy sexy hot you are, I guess you can need some exercise now and have some crazy sex!! Yes daddy! Every hole please! The next morning I kiss your cute fat Face before heading to work, you woke up and open your mouth and open an eye, you want a kiss? Yes but food? Were is breakfast? Babe, I don't have time for feeding you I'm already running late... But but 😢 maybe ask a friend so u can go to ihop to stuff yourselves silly? Ok babe! See you! Fix those clients now so you get a bonus!! At lunchtime U text: babe... Can you go to the store and try to find me a dress for my friend's cookout/BBQ.... Ok, I see what I can find... In the evening I'm home with a dress, babe, I took the biggest dress, I hope it fits.. You put the dress on with a bit of help! Babe!! It's freaking perfect! It's not that tight so I have room to pack on more pounds!! Yeah, that's amazing, 4 days have passed and it's BBQ Saturday,,,, the day were everyone will see a gain from the huge 420 pound you at Christmas to 480 pounds at the June cookout! Would the sofa holds? Is there going to be enough food for other guests? To be continued

Guest Stratosphere9.0

I remember when you had no ass and just a chubby belly! Being an “ass man” this new development gets me very ahem “excited”! I hope it grows twice the size of your belly!!!! I want you to get so thick and fat you waddle!!!!!

Guest Mauser1898
4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

LOOK AT THIS ASS!! Anyone else seeing these gains?! For those who have been around for a while, plzzzzz tell me you remember when I had no ass. I cannot believe how much fatter it's gotten ❤️ 

CD88F60B-2507-459B-B24F-8899D3C48C0A.png.6c770f5d52acfb39251f416b03e191bc.png

Such a juicy fat ass 😍😍

4 hours ago, Snalskjuts said:

Part 2/// babe, did you really finished all the 10 meals, what a huge greedy sexy hot you are, I guess you can need some exercise now and have some crazy sex!! Yes daddy! Every hole please! The next morning I kiss your cute fat Face before heading to work, you woke up and open your mouth and open an eye, you want a kiss? Yes but food? Were is breakfast? Babe, I don't have time for feeding you I'm already running late... But but 😢 maybe ask a friend so u can go to ihop to stuff yourselves silly? Ok babe! See you! Fix those clients now so you get a bonus!! At lunchtime U text: babe... Can you go to the store and try to find me a dress for my friend's cookout/BBQ.... Ok, I see what I can find... In the evening I'm home with a dress, babe, I took the biggest dress, I hope it fits.. You put the dress on with a bit of help! Babe!! It's freaking perfect! It's not that tight so I have room to pack on more pounds!! Yeah, that's amazing, 4 days have passed and it's BBQ Saturday,,,, the day were everyone will see a gain from the huge 420 pound you at Christmas to 480 pounds at the June cookout! Would the sofa holds? Is there going to be enough food for other guests? To be continued

The taxi has arrived, you looked out of the window, babe :( am I supposed to walk down all the way to the streets? :( It's 20 meters? Yes :( I haven't walked that far in 2 months, it's like bed to bathroom and back! without stop in between :( ohh Hun, you get to rest and eat some nice food at the party :) why is the door so small? It's hard to come in! The taxidriver says with a low voice, why is she so fat... Ehh hello mister! I've heard that, I hope your car holds me all the way to the destination... you get slowly out of the car, some guests have arrived and are playing drinking and putting food on the tables at the terrace , everyone takes a turn and look at us, some people smiles and others just stare with their eyes getting bigger.. a friend of yours u haven't seen in almost a year comes towards us, ohh my god Casey! Is that you!! Long time! Yes, very long, where is the hostess?? Ohh she is in the kitchen preparing some chicken I think, wow Casey, is that? Are you expecting multiples? Why didn't u told me or anyone so we could have throw you a baby shower! You look down and put your hands on your belly, ehhm sorry to disappoint but it's just cookies and custard cream... Ohh god ! I am so sorry.. it's ehhm, how have you really been doing ? I'm doing just fine, my knees hurts abit but Mr J helps me with my life so can't complain and I am really happy!! Ohh ok.. I'm glad to hear... You hear a voice, Casey!! Is your friend who hosting the gardenparty she wave with a hand, babe.. I will take my hand on your shoulder so I can have some support and we go up to the sofa, ok? Ok :) casey, hey! Welcome! Hello :) Casey, you haven't answered my texts in our group convo.. why? Why? You always asking for hiking or walking... Ohh right... So how are u? I'm doing just fine... Are you sure?? Yes, I'm sure... Ok, good! If you are hungry there is food over there, what would you like to drink? Ohh looks delicious... Wine pleas, and you J, a beer thanks.. 30 minutes have passed, you are at the food table, Casey, what's up? What? Yeah? You already had 3 double burgers and 3 pizza slices, the food is for everyone and there is guests who hasn't arrived yet, you answered: yes but I know who the are, they are thin and want to stay that way so they probably go for the sallad, Casey, you should go to the sallad too, I had onion and pickles on my Burgers,,, ohh you know what I meant, yes thanks for your advice and thanks for the generosity, it doesn't says a limit so I have some more, babe!! Come and take my plates to the table, 1 with 2 more burgers, 1 with 3 more slice of pizza and 1 with a whole pound of fries and cheese dip, thanks Hun!! Go and talk to the guys I won't go anywhere, you smiled and I pinched an inch of your huge beanbag looking body, after 10 minutes you start to yell, Hun! Babe! I didn't answer, Hun! What is it? Come! What happened? I'm out of soda :( your sad becomes a smile, ohh well... The soda is for drinks... Ohh well do me a jack and coke.... Everyone is playing in the garden, after a while it's time for cake, you sit and let your fingers cross your huge belly, the friend goes in and comes out with a huge cheesecake and a big bowl of heavy whipping cream, this is just for you, I'm sorry if I was rude at the other table, it's just so hectic with this BBQ, hope you enjoy the cake, ohh ehhm thanks, you started to slowly eat the cake, taking s spoon with just the cream and you begin to force it faster and in a 15 minutes time everything is gone, Hun, I'm so full . I need to go home, a few seconds later the sofa broke down and you are laying there on the terrace floor and just looked up and see everyone stair, I bend down to help you up and u whisper, this was the sexiest experience ever, let's go home and I show you why it's worth for you to work 60 hours a week, I would give you a pleasure u never experienced before...

Since I know you like to be teased; I though I’d dust off an old poem from an old story and have it apply to you...ahem;

Hello, Casey, how's it going? Glad to see that you're still growing!
You're bigger than you've ever been! Remember back when you were thin? 
You had such a tiny waist--far too scrawny for our taste! 
You were thinner than a rail; you looked so underfed and frail. 
But we had lots of tricks in store. You're not so skinny anymore! 
When You first arrived, you were bored and blue. So this is what we did to you:

We made you munch, bite by bite. You munched until your clothes got tight! 
We made you munch, you couldn't stop. You munched until your buttons popped! 
We made you munch, you couldn't quit. You munched until your seams all split! 
We made you munch, you couldn't cease. You munched until you got obese! 
We fed you cookies, cakes, and pies, pizza, chocolate, shakes, and fries. 
We fed you candy bars and sweets and lots of other fattening treats.

You put on pound right after pound; we made you flabby, soft, and round. 
And you kept overindulging; now you're positively bulging! 
All day long you stuffed your face. Now we've put you in your place. 
You used to be thin and athletic. Sorry we're not sympathetic. 
And we won't apologize for more than doubling you in size. 
Your metabolism's out of whack; you'll never get your figure back. 

You had your chance, now it's too late! We're glad we made you overweight! 
So goodbye, Casey, it's been fun. But it looks like our work here is done. 
We've got other Curvage models to visit. But it's really not so bad now, is it? 
You're done with counting calories; free to eat as much as you please. 
Stop worrying about your figure. You can go on getting bigger. 
We did our job; we're proud of that! You're permanently BIG and FAT!

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, Snalskjuts said:

Fuuuuuck this is so damn hot and I need it to be my reality. Can't wait for more ;) I think we are all enjoying it!

8 hours ago, Stratosphere9.0 said:

I remember when you had no ass and just a chubby belly! Being an “ass man” this new development gets me very ahem “excited”! I hope it grows twice the size of your belly!!!! I want you to get so thick and fat you waddle!!!!!

Hehe I'm so glad you are enjoying it ❤️ shelf booty coming soon!

5 hours ago, Mauser1898 said:

Such a juicy fat ass 😍😍

Hehe wish you were here to spank it ;)

5 hours ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Moving Hump day to Friday that ass is so plump n juicy 😍😁

glow side to side GIF by ptrzykd

Hehe every day is hump day for me ;)

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, Snalskjuts said:

The taxi has arrived, you looked out of the window, babe :( am I supposed to walk down all the way to the streets? :( It's 20 meters? Yes :( I haven't walked that far in 2 months, it's like bed to bathroom and back! without stop in between :( ohh Hun, you get to rest and eat some nice food at the party :) why is the door so small? It's hard to come in! The taxidriver says with a low voice, why is she so fat... Ehh hello mister! I've heard that, I hope your car holds me all the way to the destination... you get slowly out of the car, some guests have arrived and are playing drinking and putting food on the tables at the terrace , everyone takes a turn and look at us, some people smiles and others just stare with their eyes getting bigger.. a friend of yours u haven't seen in almost a year comes towards us, ohh my god Casey! Is that you!! Long time! Yes, very long, where is the hostess?? Ohh she is in the kitchen preparing some chicken I think, wow Casey, is that? Are you expecting multiples? Why didn't u told me or anyone so we could have throw you a baby shower! You look down and put your hands on your belly, ehhm sorry to disappoint but it's just cookies and custard cream... Ohh god ! I am so sorry.. it's ehhm, how have you really been doing ? I'm doing just fine, my knees hurts abit but Mr J helps me with my life so can't complain and I am really happy!! Ohh ok.. I'm glad to hear... You hear a voice, Casey!! Is your friend who hosting the gardenparty she wave with a hand, babe.. I will take my hand on your shoulder so I can have some support and we go up to the sofa, ok? Ok :) casey, hey! Welcome! Hello :) Casey, you haven't answered my texts in our group convo.. why? Why? You always asking for hiking or walking... Ohh right... So how are u? I'm doing just fine... Are you sure?? Yes, I'm sure... Ok, good! If you are hungry there is food over there, what would you like to drink? Ohh looks delicious... Wine pleas, and you J, a beer thanks.. 30 minutes have passed, you are at the food table, Casey, what's up? What? Yeah? You already had 3 double burgers and 3 pizza slices, the food is for everyone and there is guests who hasn't arrived yet, you answered: yes but I know who the are, they are thin and want to stay that way so they probably go for the sallad, Casey, you should go to the sallad too, I had onion and pickles on my Burgers,,, ohh you know what I meant, yes thanks for your advice and thanks for the generosity, it doesn't says a limit so I have some more, babe!! Come and take my plates to the table, 1 with 2 more burgers, 1 with 3 more slice of pizza and 1 with a whole pound of fries and cheese dip, thanks Hun!! Go and talk to the guys I won't go anywhere, you smiled and I pinched an inch of your huge beanbag looking body, after 10 minutes you start to yell, Hun! Babe! I didn't answer, Hun! What is it? Come! What happened? I'm out of soda :( your sad becomes a smile, ohh well... The soda is for drinks... Ohh well do me a jack and coke.... Everyone is playing in the garden, after a while it's time for cake, you sit and let your fingers cross your huge belly, the friend goes in and comes out with a huge cheesecake and a big bowl of heavy whipping cream, this is just for you, I'm sorry if I was rude at the other table, it's just so hectic with this BBQ, hope you enjoy the cake, ohh ehhm thanks, you started to slowly eat the cake, taking s spoon with just the cream and you begin to force it faster and in a 15 minutes time everything is gone, Hun, I'm so full . I need to go home, a few seconds later the sofa broke down and you are laying there on the terrace floor and just looked up and see everyone stair, I bend down to help you up and u whisper, this was the sexiest experience ever, let's go home and I show you why it's worth for you to work 60 hours a week, I would give you a pleasure u never experienced before...

This is AMAZING ❤️ damn. thanks for getting me off ;) you guys are learning exactly what i want to hear ;)

2 hours ago, Kenzo998 said:

Since I know you like to be teased; I though I’d dust off an old poem from an old story and have it apply to you...ahem;

Hello, Casey, how's it going? Glad to see that you're still growing!
You're bigger than you've ever been! Remember back when you were thin? 
You had such a tiny waist--far too scrawny for our taste! 
You were thinner than a rail; you looked so underfed and frail. 
But we had lots of tricks in store. You're not so skinny anymore! 
When You first arrived, you were bored and blue. So this is what we did to you:

We made you munch, bite by bite. You munched until your clothes got tight! 
We made you munch, you couldn't stop. You munched until your buttons popped! 
We made you munch, you couldn't quit. You munched until your seams all split! 
We made you munch, you couldn't cease. You munched until you got obese! 
We fed you cookies, cakes, and pies, pizza, chocolate, shakes, and fries. 
We fed you candy bars and sweets and lots of other fattening treats.

You put on pound right after pound; we made you flabby, soft, and round. 
And you kept overindulging; now you're positively bulging! 
All day long you stuffed your face. Now we've put you in your place. 
You used to be thin and athletic. Sorry we're not sympathetic. 
And we won't apologize for more than doubling you in size. 
Your metabolism's out of whack; you'll never get your figure back. 

You had your chance, now it's too late! We're glad we made you overweight! 
So goodbye, Casey, it's been fun. But it looks like our work here is done. 
We've got other Curvage models to visit. But it's really not so bad now, is it? 
You're done with counting calories; free to eat as much as you please. 
Stop worrying about your figure. You can go on getting bigger. 
We did our job; we're proud of that! You're permanently BIG and FAT!

Omg i LOVE this!! This is amazing. Fuuuuuuck this is so hot i want more lol