Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, Barkley said:

I love your updates and look forward to them.

Thank you. Love you ❤️ 

7 hours ago, Snalskjuts said:

I just woke up and haven't had the best night, a little less sleep what I needed but I log in and see you with the smile and how absolutely amazing u look in your dress makes me smile and melt, Casey in my eyes you are the most beautiful woman in this site 🌹 let's hope for that dress to be a top in the future, have a nice day ❤️

Hehe awww thank you so much, this means a lot ❤️ 

7 hours ago, NikeLove1986 said:

If you need to talk DM i know how stressful life could be.. Just know you do have people you can talk to 

ryan reynolds scrubs GIF

Thank you so much. Never stop posting gifs plz, they are an instant cheer-up lol ❤️ 

7 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

It is sad to hear that you are feeling down, just know that your fans/ friends are always here to talk to you.

We are here for you if you ever need to vent. 

Thank you so much love. I have the best support system in the world on here. Love you guys ALWAYS ❤️ 

5 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

As much as we'd all love you to be always be chipper and posting non-stop 24 hours a day, I don't think anybody expects you to be in constant party mode. I kinda know how you feel. For no particular reason I had a really depressing weekend.  I was just feeling flat and didn't feel like doing anything or talking to anyone.  Sometimes you're just down, but eventually you shake it off and bounce back.  And I'm confident you will - you've got too much light and life in you not to!  Just don't feel pressured by the weight of some sort of expectation.  I've said it before - what I love most about this place is the complete absence of judgment.  Nobody is going to get on your case - no matter what you do.

Vent, don't vent.  Smile, don't smile.  Do you. ❤️

Thank you love. 98% of the time I'm the happiest gal in the world, but sometimes i just fall apart. I'm so sorry to hear you were feeling down too. Thank you for your sweet words of support and for all you do for me on here ❤️ 

Guest bigtittyboi3000

You look absolutely stunning. Have followed you for years and you’ve progressed fantastically. 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

NEW GIFS FOR MY NEW VIDEO THAT IS PENDING ❤️ 

1920399454_animated5.thumb.GIF.632cbe726fcf91a722b8d2a6e24c43aa.GIF 1538842937_animated6.thumb.GIF.e686485c17bfae887093483d42d2e1f7.GIF 563050147_animated7.thumb.GIF.2bdb84dd42899346d8291b581d49ce9e.GIF animated_8.thumb.GIF.67e7dfb8c7335c1443ca107f040162a0.GIF

• Curvage Model

RUN DON'T WALK!! I LOVE THIS NEW CLIP ❤️ 

NEW CLIP ❤️  CASEY'S BIGGEST TURN ONS

CLICK HERE TO WATCH

599145073_animated7.thumb.GIF.9855bdf2e446b0625ce5c2ebd31d32c4.GIF 1197395242_animated6.thumb.GIF.c3e748a9123aa3444ee57c91603008f4.GIF

Casey is a naughty little hog. Many of you have asked her about her biggest turn ons, so since you've all been so good lately keeping her nice and fat she figured it was finally time to open up about what turns this pig on. Casey gives you all the spicy details about what gets her big fat pussy wet. From fatty greasy foods, to looking at her big gut in the mirror.... it doesn't take much to turn a food addicted slob on like Casey. Casey has an oral fixation, so whether it's food or cock her pussy will be dripping wet the second she lays her eyes on it. Casey goes on to tell you all about what YOU can do to her to turn her on - what to say to her, how to degrade her, what to do to her big fat belly and big fat fupa. She gets so turned on, she inevitably gets incredibly aroused. Casey shows off for you, modeling her favorite position for you while talking about how she loves to pin her feeders down under the weight of her big bulging belly. If you're someone who fantasizes about having this fat goddess in bed with you - then this is a must see. 

158478158_animated5.thumb.GIF.e4af71af27d9e93393bdb9d907b8d008.GIF animated_8.thumb.GIF.17509f1fd20b5e695c0afd7f2c995022.GIF

Guest bigtittyboi3000

RUN DON'T WALK!! I LOVE THIS NEW CLIP ❤️ 

NEW CLIP ❤️  CASEY'S BIGGEST TURN ONS

CLICK HERE TO WATCH

599145073_animated7.thumb.GIF.9855bdf2e446b0625ce5c2ebd31d32c4.GIF 1197395242_animated6.thumb.GIF.c3e748a9123aa3444ee57c91603008f4.GIF

158478158_animated5.thumb.GIF.e4af71af27d9e93393bdb9d907b8d008.GIF animated_8.thumb.GIF.17509f1fd20b5e695c0afd7f2c995022.GIF

You really have become a fat slob huh? Do you think you could go back even if you tried now pig? 

3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Who's enjoying my new video so far? What part of me looks bigger than before? Tell me how much fatter I've gotten and how much you noticed it and love it 

00624983-5372-4983-B20C-2E3E599C556D-7510EB0C-46AA-46D4-8584-A769BA97C52E.thumb.JPG.c9b5d4c1607e715bb2e4534c50771682.JPG IMG_8241.thumb.JPG.f844433f90553e2ad86f293a511ddc72.JPG IMG_8245.thumb.JPG.db9de29e2f092d9a86449ad84d2ee02e.JPG

Your gut bounces so much more than it used to

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, Ljj said:

Your gut bounces so much more than it used to

Hehe thank you love. I feel like it has developed such a sexy wobble now because it’s just a gigantic mound of fat

9 hours ago, jacksprat said:

Your smile has gotten so much bigger. I love it, you are so proud. You are completely aware of how easily and how much you turn us on. 

Awww thank you love. I say it all the time but I swear I just get happier and happier with each pound I gain

• Curvage Model

QUESTION

Do I have anyone following this thread who does morphs? I always see morphs of other girls in my internet travels and have always wanted to see one of myself! No worries if not, was just curious. With my size so rapidly increasing I’m just dying to see what I’ll look like once we pass that 300 mark 

QUESTION

Do I have anyone following this thread who does morphs? I always see morphs of other girls in my internet travels and have always wanted to see one of myself! No worries if not, was just curious. With my size so rapidly increasing I’m just dying to see what I’ll look like once we pass that 300 mark 

Knowing your body, what areas do you imagine would capture the next 50-100lbs?

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, dania201 said:

Knowing your body, what areas do you imagine would capture the next 50-100lbs?

I always say belly, but lately my hips are getting SO WIDE ❤️ i wonder if I have a big shelf booty developing!

27 minutes ago, bbwlover181 said:

Is it possible to get a whole side profile pic with those jeans? Like from feet to head? That fupa is OUT OF THIS WORLD SEXY 

Yes! I will make that happen for sure ❤️ 

Guest McCarters

Hi Casey, brand new fan and member here, I joined because of you! I'm curious, do you have to shop at fat girl stores (Lane Bryant, Cacique, etc) for underwear now, or do you still fit in mainline brands? If not, what was that moment like when you realized you "had" to start shopping at fat girl stores for panties? Thanks!

• Curvage Model
54 minutes ago, McCarters said:

Hi Casey, brand new fan and member here, I joined because of you! I'm curious, do you have to shop at fat girl stores (Lane Bryant, Cacique, etc) for underwear now, or do you still fit in mainline brands? If not, what was that moment like when you realized you "had" to start shopping at fat girl stores for panties? Thanks!

Welcome!! ❤️ So so happy to have you here. I just recently had to make the full transition from normal stores to fat stores. I cannot shop at normal stores anymore. I mostly do Torrid and Fashionnova Plus now! :)

Guest Marshall7

Sorry to hear that, Casey! You're so gorgeous and fat! Always remember! You got this! Any more cliches?! XD I'm doing good! :)

• Curvage Model
21 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

Sorry to hear that, Casey! You're so gorgeous and fat! Always remember! You got this! Any more cliches?! XD I'm doing good! :)

Thank you so much love ❤️ I truly don't know what I'd do without you guys. Things have just been so hard emotionally lately but you guys repeatedly remind me I have so much to be happy and thankful for

34 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

It's seriously been the toughest week, literally one thing after another on top of Mother Nature making me really fucking emotional. Could use a few rays of positivity today. How are my friends doing? I love you all.

You are such a strong and independent woman who always comes with a smile and update us all the time, on top of that an amazing beauty with such a unique mesmerising body 🌹