Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

MORE OG CASEY CONTENT NEVER SEEN BEFORE HERE ❤️ I cannot believe how much bigger I am now than i was in these photos HOLY SHIT LOL. I believe these are from sometime in 2018

tumblr_osh7wq1Dfs1wppzrho3_250.jpg

tumblr_osh7wq1Dfs1wppzrho2_250.jpg

tumblr_osh7wq1Dfs1wppzrho1_250.jpg

tumblr_os2qezNVby1vcsnd1o1_500.jpg

These pics are so damn cute! I so wish I was there at the beginning to watch the whole ride.

thank you for sharing your journey, its been amazing, but to be honest... as much as you have gained i keep my focus on the future. when the struggles increase, the belly hangs, the clothes are not easy to find, and when you count the pounds that you are overweight in the hundreds... so very hot ! a dream come true. kisses from mexico

Guest Marshall7
2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

MORE OG CASEY CONTENT NEVER SEEN BEFORE HERE ❤️ I cannot believe how much bigger I am now than i was in these photos HOLY SHIT LOL. I believe these are from sometime in 2018

tumblr_osh7wq1Dfs1wppzrho3_250.jpg

tumblr_osh7wq1Dfs1wppzrho2_250.jpg

tumblr_osh7wq1Dfs1wppzrho1_250.jpg

tumblr_os2qezNVby1vcsnd1o1_500.jpg

I remember these cute little chubby Casey pics! 🥰 FREAKING adorable!!! 

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, Mauser1898 said:

You were TINY !! It’s incredible how much you’ve gained, baby ❤️

Hehe thank you babe ❤️ 

8 hours ago, FatterforMe said:

Wow, you were so “skinny” 

Skinny feels so far away now I dont even know what it means hehe

8 hours ago, NikeLove1986 said:

See there was hope for your inner hog to just run rapid lol Shocking And Sexy As Hell GIF

I have transitioned into a full blown hog

7 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

These pics are so damn cute! I so wish I was there at the beginning to watch the whole ride.

Awww thank you!!

7 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

thank you for sharing your journey, its been amazing, but to be honest... as much as you have gained i keep my focus on the future. when the struggles increase, the belly hangs, the clothes are not easy to find, and when you count the pounds that you are overweight in the hundreds... so very hot ! a dream come true. kisses from mexico

It's my honor to share it with you ❤️ thank you so much and so happy you have enjoyed my journey

6 hours ago, MarshallT said:

I remember these cute little chubby Casey pics! 🥰 FREAKING adorable!!! 

Awww thanks babe! Crazy how far I've come ❤️ 

4 hours ago, Stratosphere9.0 said:

Wow!!!! Can we see a booty comparison?!?

heck yes! I'll make one this week ;)

Guest Stratosphere9.0

I think I want to sit behind you and slap that belly!!!!! Then I want to feel you jiggle all over;) please keep growing sexy!!!!!

Guest Stratosphere9.0

So hot! I wish I could turn back time to when you were fit, become your boyfriend and the turn you into the hog you are now! It’d be so hot knowing what you once were!

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, NikeLove1986 said:

I just dont have much too say besides that is 

video game wtf GIF by White Owls Inc

Hehehe thanks babe!

2 hours ago, NikeLove1986 said:

You Are Amazing Love It GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Your gifs give me so much joy

2 hours ago, Stratosphere9.0 said:

So hot! I wish I could turn back time to when you were fit, become your boyfriend and the turn you into the hog you are now! It’d be so hot knowing what you once were!

Awww thank you!! I am forever wishing i had someone by my side (my FAT side) through all of this

2 hours ago, Vergilmontana said:

The little piglet on the left turned into a massive, gluttonous HOG! Oink oink! 🐽🐖🐷

Pretty sure I'll be an elephant at this rate

27 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Might end up deleting this post, but I have to admit i am feeling a little down and discouraged recently. I love you guys so much. Thank you for always hyping me up

I was just coming here to say how I love that I can get updates in your thread nearly 24 hours a day. And then I see this sad message. We love you here. You make this place like an endless party. Please don’t turn off the music ❤️

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

❤️❤️❤️❤️

EDF00918-CCAF-423E-B2E3-0CAE4B7C33AF.jpeg

I just woke up and haven't had the best night, a little less sleep what I needed but I log in and see you with the smile and how absolutely amazing u look in your dress makes me smile and melt, Casey in my eyes you are the most beautiful woman in this site 🌹 let's hope for that dress to be a top in the future, have a nice day ❤️

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Might end up deleting this post, but I have to admit i am feeling a little down and discouraged recently. I love you guys so much. Thank you for always hyping me up

It is sad to hear that you are feeling down, just know that your fans/ friends are always here to talk to you.

We are here for you if you ever need to vent. 

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

As much as we'd all love you to be always be chipper and posting non-stop 24 hours a day, I don't think anybody expects you to be in constant party mode. I kinda know how you feel. For no particular reason I had a really depressing weekend.  I was just feeling flat and didn't feel like doing anything or talking to anyone.  Sometimes you're just down, but eventually you shake it off and bounce back.  And I'm confident you will - you've got too much light and life in you not to!  Just don't feel pressured by the weight of some sort of expectation.  I've said it before - what I love most about this place is the complete absence of judgment.  Nobody is going to get on your case - no matter what you do.

Vent, don't vent.  Smile, don't smile.  Do you. ❤️

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, S77 said:

I was just coming here to say how I love that I can get updates in your thread nearly 24 hours a day. And then I see this sad message. We love you here. You make this place like an endless party. Please don’t turn off the music ❤️

I love you. You’re stuck with me for the long run here ❤️ All this isolation is just starting to get me down I think. Love you always. Thank you my favorite @S77 💖