Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Look at this big hog. FAT SHAME ME 🥰😍

9FE5DD02-9B74-49BB-A3BC-D54026BE0FDC.png

At the rate you're going, piggy, your first goal should be 400. All that mindless eating is just causing you to pack on so much jiggling blubber. You'll probably pass that one fairly quickly with all the fattening treats you stuff down that gullet of yours. You'll need an army of feeders in no time, since you'll soon be getting winded from just waddling to the fridge. 

Guest grateful
5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

So I have some news guys, remember how I told my friend about interests, and she was interested? She wanted to talk more. She texted me this morning and wants to try stuffing with me tonight!!!!!!!! I don’t want to scare her or overwhelm her so I’m going to go easy but FUCK IM EXCITED

Wouldn't it be amazing if she got sprung and couldn't get enough of it?   😮😍

Guest grateful

Goal for Monday morning: 260lb weigh in. Who thinks I can do it?

I am sure: and to think how hard you will try is really hot!  😍❤️😁

Guest grateful

dupe-sorry😁

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, Euglenoid said:

At the rate you're going, piggy, your first goal should be 400. All that mindless eating is just causing you to pack on so much jiggling blubber. You'll probably pass that one fairly quickly with all the fattening treats you stuff down that gullet of yours. You'll need an army of feeders in no time, since you'll soon be getting winded from just waddling to the fridge. 

Ugh waddling to the fridge is even hard now! I’m honestly so tempted sometimes to even use a scooter at the grocery store, this gut is just SO heavy. I cannot wait till I hit 400

1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

I can’t fuck without eating at the same time. Duh🐷

Damn we ain’t gonna eat any hot dogs or sausages. Don’t want you to accidentally get confused 

I just watched your latest video.  You must have a lot of confidence to show off your blubbery body out in public like that.  And while wearing a way too small top too.  What must your neighbors think?  I wonder if they realize you're a little bit fatter every time you leave the house.  I hope they enjoy you showing yourself off, though.  I know I would.  :)

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Dark_Jedi said:

I just watched your latest video.  You must have a lot of confidence to show off your blubbery body out in public like that.  And while wearing a way too small top too.  What must your neighbors think?  I wonder if they realize you're a little bit fatter every time you leave the house.  I hope they enjoy you showing yourself off, though.  I know I would.  :)

It took a long time to get to this point but I’m so proud to finally be confident with it. My neighbors have all watched me BLOW up. I can only imagine what they must think when they see how many food deliveries I get a day and see me struggling to waddle to my car each day

34 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

What do y’all think of these? I think these are my proudest transformations ever posted 

EB0EA59C-7EDC-4D13-AC71-1D578B084127.png

69A5E9CE-A738-429B-9C46-8D20726B9D18.png

Salads to entire buffet lines 

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

What do y’all think of these? I think these are my proudest transformations ever posted 

EB0EA59C-7EDC-4D13-AC71-1D578B084127.png

69A5E9CE-A738-429B-9C46-8D20726B9D18.png

Augh! Seriously where can I meet a confident sexy lady like you!!  So much love and so much appreciation your  transformation is sexy and sooooo feminine ❤️ Thank you for sharing@ ❤️

On 7/11/2020 at 2:22 PM, Curvage Casey said:

Only a few hours left but I'm still confident you're going to manage it. All you have to do is be the ravenous glutton I know you can be. Don't hold back. Don't stop. Just keep eating, keep stuffing, keep cramming food into your growing gut all day long. If you do all that... You might become even heavier than 260 :) 

• Curvage Model
21 hours ago, Snalskjuts said:

OMG! from toothpick to meatball in such a short time, what happens next? u will look like jabba the h(g)utt if u keep eating like this

Hehe whoops ;) I looooook how round I've gotten. I feel like jabba the GUT already ;)