Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model
9 minutes ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Ok one more thing i know im late too the party but just noticed the belly button ring 😆 i was so focused on the gut didn't even zoom in on it plus you are like gorgeous all around just saying 

Aw thank you so much love! I was finallllly able to get my belly button ring back in this fat gut. It's hard because it always falls out from all the jiggling and tight pants

2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I literally want to tattoo HOG over my fat ass and i truly wish i was kidding

Hog on one cheek and life on the other. Ain’t like the artist would struggle with too little room. Fat ass 

2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

My ass is even starting to get cellulite!! Turning into a true porker

Will the ass bounce ever catch the belly bounce? Find out next on today’s edition  of HogLife: Casey’s Fattening mysteries

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, Ljj said:

Will the ass bounce ever catch the belly bounce? Find out next on today’s edition  of HogLife: Casey’s Fattening mysteries

I think I'm always going to be belly dominant but I definitely have a shelf coming in back there. Maybe I should start a hoglife series😂

3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I think I'm always going to be belly dominant but I definitely have a shelf coming in back there. Maybe I should start a hoglife series😂

Would be great marketing for sure. Don’t worry it’s free of charge from me 😂😂

Guest Mauser1898
2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

It's happening guys. I am gaining so rapidly again. Idk who remembers when I first came around, my first 100 was so rapid. I blew up basically overnight. Then it slowed down for a while, which is normal. But recently the pounds are just fucking piling on. Like every day I wake up feeling genuinely bigger. My clothes are so painfullly tight. My bed fucking broke. Last week alone, I spent almost $1000 on my feedings (not begging for anything, just stating fact to show how epic this is). I get legit anxiety when I am too far away from my food. My thoughts are consumed by next fix - my next meal. I can't stop fucking myself. I am constantly masturbating whether it's my pussy or belly button. My food addiction has truly spiraled so far out of control and honestly....I love it. I love this. The satisfaction I get each day waking up bigger and bigger is like nothing I've ever experienced before. It's so fulfilling. I feel beautiful even when I'm not looking my best. I feel happy always. The discomfort from my fullness and chronic pain brings such a level of joy at the same time because I know it's just part of the process. Part of me transforming into what will eventually be a mindless, bedridden hog. There's ups and downs with gaining. There's literally no one in my life who gets it. I will never be able to thank you guys enough for celebrating my diversity and encouraging me to go down this path. And thanks to you guys, I don't have to do it alone. These recent pounds are because of you guys. I am so thankful. 

3EA3B80A-CF28-4A14-A2BA-77F21B4E4489.png.8e427fe4475fb2b8422d1b344fae490e.png

There’s no turning back now, piggy! You were meant to be a bloated hog who struggles to reach her own pussy.