Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

On 7/6/2020 at 3:19 PM, Curvage Casey said:

Ugh my friends. I am so worn out and sore from the past few days. Idk if it's my cycle or just my obesity wearing me out....but i could really use a hug or words of encouragement. I need a stuffing and a big hard cock and a nap asap

My cock is always hard for you and I rub your belly while you nap cause you deserve it after all that hard work you spend stuffing it to capacity 

Guest TheDudeQuintana
31 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Look at your hog after a family size tray of pasta, family size tray of fries, and two burgers. FUCKING FAT<3 

A2A78AF2-D5CF-4B85-B0D0-8ACAB7637D59.jpeg.afb000527f442f792cde2b604df28830.jpg

E6F99F95-636B-4FFD-B422-2D82E9F40E35.jpeg.2585a9ec084bebe7599d7c9833c51ecb.jpg

FC40C3A9-DD37-451D-A8EE-1A3AAFB73508.jpeg.a89f1fbeeb5acc6b891b7b00c2359064.jpg

Those glass make you look like a big, fat, chubby nerd and I mean that in the best possible way! Sending good vibes your way ❤️

Guest grateful

Is it true?  I heard Jeff VanVonderen  was hired to do an intervention by your family and he wound up gainng 65 pounds!  😍❤️

" Look at your hog after a family size tray of pasta, family size tray of fries, and two burgers "

I am looking. Good work but double-up on the fries and next time make it 3 or 4 burgers. Also consider having dessert. Maybe a gallon of ice cream topped with hot fudge and Snickers.

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, Integraman said:

My cock is always hard for you and I rub your belly while you nap cause you deserve it after all that hard work you spend stuffing it to capacity 

I am forever needing some big belly rubs for this massive swollen gut

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, TheDudeQuintana said:

Those glass make you look like a big, fat, chubby nerd and I mean that in the best possible way! Sending good vibes your way ❤️

Hehe thank youuu! I should probably start wearing them more. I appreciate your good vibes always ❤️ I eat more when I'm happy hehe

• Curvage Model
58 minutes ago, NikeLove1986 said:

You look so freaking sexy with those frames omg 👍💜💜❤ plus its like your growing by the hour everytime i see an update 

Aw thank youuuuu! I feel BIG BIG BIG. it's crazy. like every single day i truly feel bigger and bigger

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, Type79 said:

" Look at your hog after a family size tray of pasta, family size tray of fries, and two burgers "

I am looking. Good work but double-up on the fries and next time make it 3 or 4 burgers. Also consider having dessert. Maybe a gallon of ice cream topped with hot fudge and Snickers.

Now that sounds like a damn good stuffing. I am so thankful you guys are always motivating me

• Curvage Model

It's happening guys. I am gaining so rapidly again. Idk who remembers when I first came around, my first 100 was so rapid. I blew up basically overnight. Then it slowed down for a while, which is normal. But recently the pounds are just fucking piling on. Like every day I wake up feeling genuinely bigger. My clothes are so painfullly tight. My bed fucking broke. Last week alone, I spent almost $1000 on my feedings (not begging for anything, just stating fact to show how epic this is). I get legit anxiety when I am too far away from my food. My thoughts are consumed by next fix - my next meal. I can't stop fucking myself. I am constantly masturbating whether it's my pussy or belly button. My food addiction has truly spiraled so far out of control and honestly....I love it. I love this. The satisfaction I get each day waking up bigger and bigger is like nothing I've ever experienced before. It's so fulfilling. I feel beautiful even when I'm not looking my best. I feel happy always. The discomfort from my fullness and chronic pain brings such a level of joy at the same time because I know it's just part of the process. Part of me transforming into what will eventually be a mindless, bedridden hog. There's ups and downs with gaining. There's literally no one in my life who gets it. I will never be able to thank you guys enough for celebrating my diversity and encouraging me to go down this path. And thanks to you guys, I don't have to do it alone. These recent pounds are because of you guys. I am so thankful. 

3EA3B80A-CF28-4A14-A2BA-77F21B4E4489.png.8e427fe4475fb2b8422d1b344fae490e.png

5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

It's happening guys. I am gaining so rapidly again. Idk who remembers when I first came around, my first 100 was so rapid. I blew up basically overnight. Then it slowed down for a while, which is normal. But recently the pounds are just fucking piling on. Like every day I wake up feeling genuinely bigger. My clothes are so painfullly tight. My bed fucking broke. Last week alone, I spent almost $1000 on my feedings (not begging for anything, just stating fact to show how epic this is). I get legit anxiety when I am too far away from my food. My thoughts are consumed by next fix - my next meal. I can't stop fucking myself. I am constantly masturbating whether it's my pussy or belly button. My food addiction has truly spiraled so far out of control and honestly....I love it. I love this. The satisfaction I get each day waking up bigger and bigger is like nothing I've ever experienced before. It's so fulfilling. I feel beautiful even when I'm not looking my best. I feel happy always. The discomfort from my fullness and chronic pain brings such a level of joy at the same time because I know it's just part of the process. Part of me transforming into what will eventually be a mindless, bedridden hog. There's ups and downs with gaining. There's literally no one in my life who gets it. I will never be able to thank you guys enough for celebrating my diversity and encouraging me to go down this path. And thanks to you guys, I don't have to do it alone. These recent pounds are because of you guys. I am so thankful. 

Ups and downs as in you getting your gigantic naked ass o out of bed to the fridge to eat another pint of ice cream. Probably have to catch yourself from falling with the overhang of your seal gut 

Guest Professor Foodie

Soooo happy for you, Casey! And thank you so much for sharing your gain, your journey, here on Curvage. (Love that you are now 'Curvage Casey!') I can imagine how turned on you must always be -- you are more beautiful, and sexier than ever!

Guest Marshall7

You are, without a doubt, growing at an outrageously gluttonous rate, my Love! Were just gonna keep growing that belly by the day! 

Guest slumdogtrillionare
25 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

You’ll always look great being just a fat lazy blob. I just want to feed you the best food and watch you just become enormous. You’re belly is great but you can def get bigger 😘

35 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Keep up the good work sexy princess and enjoy all the food you want you're looking fat and very sexy 😍😍😍😘

• Curvage Model
52 minutes ago, Ljj said:

Ups and downs as in you getting your gigantic naked ass o out of bed to the fridge to eat another pint of ice cream. Probably have to catch yourself from falling with the overhang of your seal gut 

It honestly has gotten to be suuuuuuch a hassle having to go to and from the kitchen to my bed. I am really strongly considering getting a mini fridge for my bedroom to make my late night feedings more comfortable

• Curvage Model
52 minutes ago, Vergilmontana said:

Someone needs to construct a trough from which you should consume your meals or more realistically simply gorge yourself all day like the greedy hog you’ve become...you should start acting the part as well. You are our prized hog after all...

I WANT THAT SO BADLY. I am soooo into the pig/hog stuff. I really want to convert like an indoor planter into a little trough for myself so I can just be on my knees and eat at my leisure. Thoughts?

• Curvage Model
52 minutes ago, Professor Foodie said:

Soooo happy for you, Casey! And thank you so much for sharing your gain, your journey, here on Curvage. (Love that you are now 'Curvage Casey!') I can imagine how turned on you must always be -- you are more beautiful, and sexier than ever!

Thank you love! You know I've always valued your feedback so much ❤️ your support throughout this journey means so much to me ❤️ 

• Curvage Model
30 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

You are, without a doubt, growing at an outrageously gluttonous rate, my Love! Were just gonna keep growing that belly by the day! 

It's all thanks to you guys! This is definitely VERY rapid recently ❤️ i am so so sooooo happy

3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

It honestly has gotten to be suuuuuuch a hassle having to go to and from the kitchen to my bed. I am really strongly considering getting a mini fridge for my bedroom to make my late night feedings more comfortable

Probably would be a solid investment. Gotta get a #hoglife sticker and throw it on there 

• Curvage Model
30 minutes ago, slumdogtrillionare said:

You’ll always look great being just a fat lazy blob. I just want to feed you the best food and watch you just become enormous. You’re belly is great but you can def get bigger 😘

Thank you so much. Blob life is the life for me ❤️ 

27 minutes ago, Maverick500 said:

Keep up the good work sexy princess and enjoy all the food you want you're looking fat and very sexy 😍😍😍😘

thank you love!!!