Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Dl1998

You are absolutely the most beautiful Hog I've ever seen! You are filling out great! I cant wait to see you another 100 lbs from now! I'm sure you've seen me comment about a couple other times but I'd just love to do an all day stuffing with you! I wouldn't let you lift a finger all day! I'd decide when you're stuffing is over, how long of a break you get between stuffings, (which wouldn't be very long ;) ) and how big each stuffing is. We'd also weigh you at the beginning and end of the day to see how much you gain! It will be the most you've eaten in a day ;) @Curvage Casey

The day will come where you will do nothing but exist, 1200lbs of pure lard, so much weight on your lungs you would die in minutes if I ever removed your oxygen. You are too big to move, too big to roll, too big to keep properly clean, your odor is overpowering. I do not see you as a human being but anymore as a shrine to my feeding abilities, I wanted to make you as big as possible and thats what I will continue to do.

You physically do not have the energy to lift food to your own mouth anymore, in fact you are exhusted, constantly coming in and out of consciousness, only waking to pitfully try to feel full like you once did in the early days of gaining. I have been making everything that is easily edible via feeding tube that you absent mindly suck on all day and even in your sleep. What a life you have now- none.

You hardly speak, more like grunts, must be hard to push out a sentence with such a fat, swollen face. As it is your heart beats like it could literally explode at any moment, perhaps talking would push you over the edge. I should have your health checked, but I dont care enough to have someone else lay eyes on you. You are mine and mine alone!

You have always loved sweets, and I never deprived you of that, I make your daily 5 gallon shake full of ice cream, heavy cream, cake mix, corn syrup, sugar, and sever scoops of serious mass gainer (which I dont tell you that part). A normal human could never drink this much in days, yet you do it every day, how has your stomach not ruptured???? In to the room I come with the pail, perfect timing you just sucked down the last of your breakfast concoction, barely noticing me walk by and fill your feeding vat.

Watching you suck down the massive sugar laden calorie bomb always turns me on, your blood sugar must be lethal, probably explains the sores that are appearing more and more on your lower belly and what tiny bit of your ankles and feet that arent covered in hundreds of pounds of belly. Spending hours rubbing your gut is the only hobby I need in life, A day has not gone by where it makes me so hard I drag my dick up and down your massive paunch till I come all over you.

I love you for being what I always wanted in life- an obedient piggy that ate and drank everything she was given, we lived out a hendonistic dream only few could ever match. You are the greatest thing thats ever happend to me... And taking your life will be my greatest accomplishment.

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, Dl1998 said:

You are absolutely the most beautiful Hog I've ever seen! You are filling out great! I cant wait to see you another 100 lbs from now! I'm sure you've seen me comment about a couple other times but I'd just love to do an all day stuffing with you! I wouldn't let you lift a finger all day! I'd decide when you're stuffing is over, how long of a break you get between stuffings, (which wouldn't be very long ;) ) and how big each stuffing is. We'd also weigh you at the beginning and end of the day to see how much you gain! It will be the most you've eaten in a day ;) @Curvage Casey

Aw thank you so much! I looove your comments and support and that sounds so amazing. I can't wait to keep blowing up for ya'll!

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, L9857 said:

The day will come where you will do nothing but exist, 1200lbs of pure lard, so much weight on your lungs you would die in minutes if I ever removed your oxygen. You are too big to move, too big to roll, too big to keep properly clean, your odor is overpowering. I do not see you as a human being but anymore as a shrine to my feeding abilities, I wanted to make you as big as possible and thats what I will continue to do.

You physically do not have the energy to lift food to your own mouth anymore, in fact you are exhusted, constantly coming in and out of consciousness, only waking to pitfully try to feel full like you once did in the early days of gaining. I have been making everything that is easily edible via feeding tube that you absent mindly suck on all day and even in your sleep. What a life you have now- none.

You hardly speak, more like grunts, must be hard to push out a sentence with such a fat, swollen face. As it is your heart beats like it could literally explode at any moment, perhaps talking would push you over the edge. I should have your health checked, but I dont care enough to have someone else lay eyes on you. You are mine and mine alone!

You have always loved sweets, and I never deprived you of that, I make your daily 5 gallon shake full of ice cream, heavy cream, cake mix, corn syrup, sugar, and sever scoops of serious mass gainer (which I dont tell you that part). A normal human could never drink this much in days, yet you do it every day, how has your stomach not ruptured???? In to the room I come with the pail, perfect timing you just sucked down the last of your breakfast concoction, barely noticing me walk by and fill your feeding vat.

Watching you suck down the massive sugar laden calorie bomb always turns me on, your blood sugar must be lethal, probably explains the sores that are appearing more and more on your lower belly and what tiny bit of your ankles and feet that arent covered in hundreds of pounds of belly. Spending hours rubbing your gut is the only hobby I need in life, A day has not gone by where it makes me so hard I drag my dick up and down your massive paunch till I come all over you.

I love you for being what I always wanted in life- an obedient piggy that ate and drank everything she was given, we lived out a hendonistic dream only few could ever match. You are the greatest thing thats ever happend to me... And taking your life will be my greatest accomplishment.

WOW! Now this is motivating as all hell. This is literally my fantasy summed up in one post right here. Imagining my face too fat to get words out....omg. NEED THIS ❤️ 

• Curvage Model

What did you guys think of my latest blowjob clip? Any requests for my filming this week? Would you guys be interested in seeing me in public at all? Either walking around, eating, maybe a park workout? Give your favorite hog some ideas!! ❤️ 

• Curvage Model

Also, incase you missed my post...

I got a new toy today. I’ve never had one before, believe it or not. I’ve been struggling to comfortably get myself off recently just due to the constant distention and fullness in my gut, and overall decreased endurance. First use was a beyond success 😍😍😍🐷🐷🐷💦💦💦 I've literally never cum so hard

6 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

What did you guys think of my latest blowjob clip? Any requests for my filming this week? Would you guys be interested in seeing me in public at all? Either walking around, eating, maybe a park workout? Give your favorite hog some ideas!! ❤️ 

A park out would be interesting. It would be incredible if you had footage from your crossfit days that you could splice in to show the differences between then and now. Like "copy" one of your old workout moves. :) 

• Curvage Model

I BROKE MY BED!

Now, let me start off by saying that I am fully aware that I am not quite supersized yet. Therefore, I don’t really consider myself to be in the breaking furniture category yet. But being around 50lbs away from 300, I know it’s coming soon.

Around 3am, I was woken up out of a deep sleep (let’s be real, food coma) by my bed literally crashing to the ground. All the slats underneath my mattress cracked and gave way. It’s an old bed frame for sure, but holy shit I was never expecting this! My weight, no - my INCREASING weight has probably taken its toll. Plus I spent a crazy amount of time in bed growing during the early months of quarantine. I’m mindblown, wildly turned on, and so excited to be entering these next stages. A fantasy became a reality last night and I am so happy, pics to follow once I get my life together today at some point.

I've been having some chronic pain recently, so the impact definitely didn’t help my back pain at all lol.

And now, bed shopping 😅😩

4 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Having a tough morning. So stressed about having to get a new bed.

I need to be fat shamed plz plz plz. Give me your best! It'll cheer me up ;)

Look at you girl you've become a big fat greedy slob he went from a very skinny girl to a extremely overweight whale your big fat gut practically hangs down to your knees and your butt is as wide as two coffee tables combined 😉 I highly recommend you please quit eating for the next 5 years and quit working out your mouth muscles by eating more fattening food and actually work on getting real muscles in the gym and walking about 500 miles on the treadmill to lose that big fat belly of yours 😉😘. I swear it looks like you swallowed a swimming pool of lard as a matter of fact you're getting so big and fat I don't even think you could fit in the swimming pool. And even if you did you're so fat that when you walked in it there would be so many waves in the water that have to water gets splashed out of the pool. And God knows when you get out of the pool when everybody sees you they swear up and down it's a beach whale sighting and at that point I think they call SeaWorld and say they found Shamu 😉😘😁..and after you finally lose a bunch of weight I'm not going to lie you really need a tummy tuck to get rid of all that fat 😘😁

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Having a tough morning. So stressed about having to get a new bed.

I need to be fat shamed plz plz plz. Give me your best! It'll cheer me up ;)

Hey. This is what you sign up for when you decide to eat 20k calories in a day. You get heavier. Things supporting you get weaker. That’s why you gotta waddle around with that fat gut dropping between your legs. Beds come and go, but fat lasts forever 

A new bed? At the rate you're eating you'll soon be breaking it. Look at you, you just can't stop stuffing your face even though you're rapidly transforming into an obese hog. Not you could lose weight, even if you had the willpower to try: those muscles are so atrophied from years of doing nothing but sitting on your fat ass that they couldn't manage even the gentlest workout. You're just gonna keep growing and growing and growing...

Guest slumdogtrillionare
On 7/7/2020 at 10:38 AM, Curvage Casey said:

I don't even know what to say about this transformation. My neck is gone. I have so many chins. All definition in my face - GONE. What have we done to me? Do you guys love it? Is this a sign I'm becoming a real pig?

IMG_7642.PNG

Jus give in balloon out you know you want to

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Maverick500 said:

I hope you enjoy the fat shaming sexy princess and I hope it tears you up 😘🥰😍.you know I have nothing but love and respect for your fat and sexy self 😘🥰😍🤤🤤🤤

I love it!! Thank you so much :)

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Ljj said:

Hey. This is what you sign up for when you decide to eat 20k calories in a day. You get heavier. Things supporting you get weaker. That’s why you gotta waddle around with that fat gut dropping between your legs. Beds come and go, but fat lasts forever 

Hehe this is a great mindset, I loooove my flab so much ❤️ It's all part of the process and i know that. I love these little changes i have to work through because I've completely given in to letting myself go. #hoglife

On 7/7/2020 at 7:38 AM, Curvage Casey said:

I don't even know what to say about this transformation. My neck is gone. I have so many chins. All definition in my face - GONE. What have we done to me? Do you guys love it? Is this a sign I'm becoming a real pig?

IMG_7642.PNG

You are a true piggy. I love the way you eat and how all that weight is transferred throughout your body and piggy face. Love it💕🤰🐋

25 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hehe this is a great mindset, I loooove my flab so much ❤️ It's all part of the process and i know that. I love these little changes i have to work through because I've completely given in to letting myself go. #hoglife

[email protected]

Guest grateful

You're turning me into an evil feeder----the mythological beast who is hated by the size tolerance crowd!

I want to tell you to "cut it out"  but I have no will to do so.    😮🥰