Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Ugh my friends. I am so worn out and sore from the past few days. Idk if it's my cycle or just my obesity wearing me out....but i could really use a hug or words of encouragement. I need a stuffing and a big hard cock and a nap asap

Wish you could just lay on me and let me get lost in all that fat. You wouldn’t have to work a muscle 

Guest Idan lobel

Babe your'e amazing

Really amazing your'e my favorite here youre really nice and smart and so sexy and huge

I sad I cant come to you and hug your huge incredible belly and cuddle with you

And also want to make for you a huge stuffing and give you my big cock to do with it all what you want give you suck it in your throat and fuck your amazing pussy and ass

Your'e the best and would be the perfect partner you make me horny and my cock is so hard now because of you

I cant stop thinking and dream about be with you stuff you rub you give you food from restaurants and fuck you all the time

Hope your cycle will be over soon and your obesity will never end

I think your hormones are rqmpent and need my hard cock to relax you

I need your pussy and throat too you make me really so turn on

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

OMG LOOOOOVE that idea!! Tell me more 😍 I'll make it happen

Something on the line of "I'm feeling you up and feeding you but you complain about how when i caress you i can no longer feel your abs but flab, and how your sexy pussy is being threatened by your belly hanging over it. And i tell you how much sexier you look these days and you get so relived and you want me to feed you while fucking."

• Curvage Model
21 minutes ago, Dingus1396 said:

Something on the line of "I'm feeling you up and feeding you but you complain about how when i caress you i can no longer feel your abs but flab, and how your sexy pussy is being threatened by your belly hanging over it. And i tell you how much sexier you look these days and you get so relived and you want me to feed you while fucking."

THIS SOUNDS SOOOO HOT ❤️ YES YES YESSSSS

On 7/5/2020 at 7:14 PM, Curvage Casey said:

Absolutely obsesssssed with this lingerie. It's a 1X and I'm bursting out of it. 

FAT SHAME ME ❤️ 

Tell me how much I've let myself go ❤️ 

ALSO, new video coming tomorrow....ya'll aren't ready ;)

IMG_5DC882C85495-1.jpeg

omfg your slowly becoming a size of sumo wrestler, no doubt you eat like one.Just wanna see you slap that fat belly as you stomp foot jiggling that body with the slightest movement. 

Guest grateful

Of course!!!!  You've go it down to a science!

You don't even need to exercise to keep your figure!  😮😂

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, softsliver said:

omfg your slowly becoming a size of sumo wrestler, no doubt you eat like one.Just wanna see you slap that fat belly as you stomp foot jiggling that body with the slightest movement. 

Hehehe i love the idea of being that massive 

6 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Tell me what a worthless hog I’ve turned into whos good for nothing more than feeding and fucking. Hottest response gets a free clip!

0C44B04C-83D0-4C13-B78B-F9DE1FB9313B.jpeg

8D748D20-BD46-4302-A8B4-16F51C7D8DFD.jpeg

CE3BCF2F-B394-4015-AE6B-F7DE9AB33DDF.jpeg

It's official you have totally let yourself go you have become so fat and lazy and officially worthless 😉😘.. I mean hell if I was with you I would have to make your food every single day because you're so fat and lazy you can't even get up off of your huge Duff and make something to eat and on top of that you're probably too lazy to feed yourself so then I have to funnel feed your fat butt 😁.and on top of that let me guess I have to do everything around the house because you're too fat and lazy to do it. can you even muster the energy to get off your big fat Duff and take a shower???🤔🤔🤔🤔 Or do I have to roll your fat piggy butt into a metal tub and sponge bathe your fat self??.. let me guess you're getting so fat and lazy you can't even dress yourself am I going to have to pick out your clothes and put them on you to you fat pig 😁😘. Hell the only things you're good for is a guy like myself getting horny feeding your fat butt and watching you waddle around like a pig if you can even do that and then after I see that all day and then I'm so horny the only other thing you are good for is laying you on your back in bed and I grabbed a hold of you and ride those waves like no other just so I can release some of that pressure from your fat piggy self turning me on from eating like a hog and waddling like a fat blob you have literally become so fat and useless 😁😘

29 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Each day we stuff that gut and keep you fed.

Each day it gets harder to leave that bed.

Each day you swallow cream will you pass out.

Each day stretch marks and cellulite break out.

Each day you groan deep with hoggish pleasure.

Each day you're expanding beyond measure.

40 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Tell me what a worthless hog I’ve turned into whos good for nothing more than feeding and fucking. Hottest response gets a free clip!

I’m sure you’re real comfortable on that bed. Ain’t like you move much. No energy. Just stuff your face with cupcakes while being fucked senseless. You get so wet by the icing all over your face you can’t control yourself. And it’s not like you could help it. Being a hog takes talent. It’s not like anybody can just lay around and eat literally 20k calories in one day. You deserve the cupcakes during sex. And you couldn’t be happier. What’s better? The cupcakes or the sex? Doesn’t matter. You can’t contain yourself for either one. You make a game into it and try to fit food inside your rolls so we don’t have to stop for you to get a snack. And their are too many rolls to choose from with Mrs Michelin’s body. You can’t even roll over in bed fat hog 

Slow Gainer. Ready to step up to the Plate? Drink my Shake 4 days in a row.

Half gallon ice cream. Quart of heavy cream. Half gallon of 2 percent. Two cans of Sweetened Condensed milk. Box of cake batter. Hershey syrup. 

Then 3 days of the same but a Whole gallon of ice cream. 

I bet your Greedy Fat Gluttonous Self will gain 25 lbs.Its been done before. Do it You Greedy Growing Glutton. Do you have the nerve to go "All In". You'll be Huge in Just One Week.Take my challenge Piggy 

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Saggy tits, saggy belly, and saggy fat that has over run your once "pretty girl" face to the point where you can only see your huge, fat jowels. You have let your horniness subsume you and turn you into a literal greedy hog that will eat anything and everything in sight. You thought 140 pounds was a big gain? Ha, with the way your mind works, 500 lbs will come in no time, without any effort on your part at all. Enjoy your eating habits and mobility for what they are now, for it will only get worse as your pig 🐖 mind grows stronger and stronger and that little, hungry voice in the back of your head constantly edging you on becomes your true conscious and the only voice you listen to. No doctors advice or friends and family concerns will have any  impact on your animalistic and unstoppable thirst for food and gluttony and greasy, sugary, unhealthy food. That will be the point where the only thing you're good for is asking what multi thousand calorie dish is for breakfast in bed or if you finally need to turn over your lard ass over for the next quick fuck.

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

OMG would you just look at yourself. Look at how fat you’ve become! I mean it was just a couple years ago, you were in top athletic shape, lifting weights and besting your mile time. Now you look out of breath when you waddle your fat ass to and from the kitchen for more food. What Were you thinking letting yourself go like this? I mean your stomach is now more like an overinflated beach ball where you abs used to be, and your tits like plump bags that are just plopped right on top of a swollen belly. And your once strong quads! They’re now two thick widening thighs that rub together when you try moving! They’ve caused your glutes to become this round, bulging shelf of an ass. Not to mention all the flabby rolls that developed on your backside. I look at you now and only see this morbidly obese Hog covered in sweat and food scraps. I barely recognize you, your cheek bones have vanished underneath round face with two plump chins. All you know now is how to stuff enormous amounts of food into your insatiable distended gut resting heavily between your massive legs. Your lucky your fat lips still know how to suck my junk off right and that my dick still feels good thrusting against that bloated fupa of yours, otherwise I’d dump your pudgy fat ass.

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, NikeLove1986 said:

You are such a worthless pig that thr fatter you get the more lazier you become. You will get so fucking fat that you will have to be forcefully rolled on your side to do any sex positions at all 

I day dream about the day where my partner literally has to heave and roll me over to fuck me since I've turned into such a fucking cow