Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Tastic1 said:

Would you be mad if your arse caught up with your belly? 

I definitely want it to catch up! A huge part of me does love how uniquely shaped my body is, with such a big gut. It's kinda become my trademark so I do hope it always stays that way. But definitely have always wanted a gigantic fucking ass like Sadie or Boberry ❤️ 

• Curvage Model

I cannot even put into words how excited I am to share my latest clip with you guys today. If it is well received, I am going to start doing a lot more naughty themed videos like this ;) I love cock and I feel like I don't talk about it enough with you guys

Guest Idan lobel

Can you send me a link?

I love how naughty youre you make me so horny it a dream to make sex with someone like you with all that belly jiggle on my cock

34 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I cannot even put into words how excited I am to share my latest clip with you guys today. If it is well received, I am going to start doing a lot more naughty themed videos like this ;) I love cock and I feel like I don't talk about it enough with you guys

I welcome this more erotic turn your thinking of taking these video's, maybe some "fuck your formerly fit girlfriend experience" video?

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I have to be honest, up until recently with my modeling - I’ve always been shy with my ass. I’m so dominant in my gut that I’ve always felt like my butt was too small for my body. But recently within these last 30lbs or so, my ass has fucking exploded. It’s getting faint little stretch marks, soft cellulite, it jiggles with every step I take, and alllllllll my panties are so tight it actually hurts sometimes. It is definitely starting to develop a shelf like shape. My belly is forever my day 1 🥰 but I have to admit I am SO proud of this development In my body back there. A shelf booty is on the way! I am reaching ssbbw status more and more each day.

what do you guys think?

5F008A41-5062-43F8-AE06-820632B32D8B.thumb.jpeg.4899e42c32a2c2e32d03ce476e38914e.jpeg   61564795-CFD7-4159-9980-30A16FAB16DA.thumb.jpeg.eec08e6f3d6098bf3518e534cef4968c.jpeg

Hi there! I completely feel you! I have a similar body shape like yours and until you don't reach certain amount of weight it seems it doesn't like to go to your gutt hahaha. Btw, I love all the weight going to the belly hahaha.

Anyway, your booty is round and beautiful, don't be worried at all and keep filling it! 😘😏

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Idan lobel said:

Can you send me a link?

I love how naughty youre you make me so horny it a dream to make sex with someone like you with all that belly jiggle on my cock

Here is a link to my entire clip store!

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/profile/80458-curvage-casey/&tab=node_filestabprofile_filesTab

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, TheFatPsychologist said:

Hi there! I completely feel you! I have a similar body shape like yours and until you don't reach certain amount of weight it seems it doesn't like to go to your gutt hahaha. Btw, I love all the weight going to the belly hahaha.

Anyway, your booty is round and beautiful, don't be worried at all and keep filling it! 😘😏

Awww thank you so so much!!

Guest Idan lobel
6 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thank you babe

It will make me so horny I sorry how you fill your mouth with such big slices of cake its amazing

And how your belly is jiggle its perfect

Cant wait for you to gain more and want to be part of your process

Youre gorgeous and amzing and so fat and chubby now

Guest Idan lobel
5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Who's ready? ;)

animated 6.GIF

Omg I'm ready how your body move and jiggly and fat its so sexy

I want my cock will be with this candy mmmm your body and ass are perfect just keep eating and growing forever

Guest Idan lobel

And your jeans is so small and tight hehe

It will dissapear soon because of your fat tights and ass will eat it

• Curvage Model

❤️NEW CLIP❤️

CLICK HERE TO WATCH: A FATTENING 4TH AND CASEY'S SECRET TALENT

1976091905_animated2.thumb.GIF.b7fc906ee56ea073cca669d82ad77006.GIF  274478236_animated5.thumb.GIF.34945a46bcff037b06a6137fd29d2f8e.GIF   2070058671_animated6.thumb.GIF.0944a034d725d59039c129f2b02d2ca9.GIF

A MUST SEE! ❤️ Casey had an amazing 4th of July. She met up on the beach with all of her old Crossfit friends who haven't seen these recent quarantine pounds that she packed on. Casey was looking like a beached whale surrounded by all her fit friends. She shares her TOP 3 FAVORITE COMMENTS of the day regarding her fat body and weight gain from her fit friends. But most importantly, Casey has decided it's finally time for her to open up to you guys about her hidden talent. Casey LOVES to suck cock. She loves having things in her mouth, swallowing, and being a sloppy little pig. Casey goes into naughty detail about how much she loves dick, wishes you were down her greedy little throat, and get's soooooo turned on just thinking about it. Casey wants to be your little fuck pig to use at your leisure in between stuffings. She is fatter, hornier, and more confident than ever - you guys are about to see a whole new side of your favorite little hog.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH: A FATTENING 4TH AND CASEY'S SECRET TALENT

IMG_7600.thumb.PNG.b46f476227ea0b1d197d37612fca811d.PNG

1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

Ugh guys I am so fucking full. I was going to take today easy but my feeder keeps me so fucking full even from a distance. I feel like a beach balll! Soooooo horny from this heavy gut

What's your favorite position sense getting fat if its ok i ask lol ? 

• Curvage Model
Just now, NikeLove1986 said:

What's your favorite position sense getting fat if its ok i ask lol ? 

Loveeee feeling myself struggle on top! Like i last maybe 45 seconds before i start to sweat. But also love being on all fours because my belly hangs down so it's so hot

1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

Loveeee feeling myself struggle on top! Like i last maybe 45 seconds before i start to sweat. But also love being on all fours because my belly hangs down so it's so hot

Girl I would let you on top all you wanted you can smash the hell out of me with that big fat obese belly of yours 🥰🥰🥰😘😘

Guest Loveajellybelly
5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Ugh guys I am so fucking full. I was going to take today easy but my feeder keeps me so fucking full even from a distance. I feel like a beach balll! Soooooo horny from this heavy gut

Message me if you want someone to tease you fatty 

Guest Idan lobel
15 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Both of them are so hot all fours when your belly hang down but on top when I fill your belly smash my body it would be perfect