Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

Absolutely obsesssssed with this lingerie. It's a 1X and I'm bursting out of it. 

FAT SHAME ME ❤️ 

Tell me how much I've let myself go ❤️ 

ALSO, new video coming tomorrow....ya'll aren't ready ;)

IMG_5DC882C85495-1.jpeg

You are a total fat and sexy hug baby girl you have totally let yourself go God damn you look like you swallowed several buckets full of lard and just watch that big fat sexy gut of yours blow up bigger and bigger and bigger 😉😘😘🥰

27 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Even just walking is such a struggle most recently since I lost so much muscle mass in quarantine! I really do have to get some strength back in my legs to help carry this gut around because I really am struggling lately. I've just gotten so lazy. I went to take my trash out tonight and after 3 minutes of walking I was literally DRENCHED in sweat

Yeah, you DEFINITELY need to work on those thick legs of yours lol

9 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Fun fact: I fucking LOVE to suck dick. Like it is my favorite and I am SO good at it. I made a video about it and I can't stop watching it and I can't wait for you guys to watch it

I had no idea. I Wish I could know that experience, I’ll just take your word on it. I’m sure the video will be another top rated like all your others. 😉👍

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, jackal27 said:

I had no idea. I Wish I could know that experience, I’ll just take your word on it. I’m sure the video will be another top rated like all your others. 😉👍

I hope so! I'm struggling a lot lately in my videos because I start to get so fucking turned on that I literally can't contain myself 🙈

18 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Fun fact: I fucking LOVE to suck dick. Like it is my favorite and I am SO good at it. I made a video about it and I can't stop watching it and I can't wait for you guys to watch it

Holy shit that's sexy as hell if you ever want to practice anytime of the day or night I gladly raise my hand and offer myself and my time gladly 😘🥰😍❤️❤️❤️🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Absolutely obsesssssed with this lingerie. It's a 1X and I'm bursting out of it. 

FAT SHAME ME ❤️ 

Tell me how much I've let myself go ❤️ 

ALSO, new video coming tomorrow....ya'll aren't ready ;)

IMG_5DC882C85495-1.jpeg

Damn Casey, you've gotten so fat that your belly can barely be contained now! You must be such a greedy pig to have put on so much weight.

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, CasualCakes said:

Damn Casey, you've gotten so fat that your belly can barely be contained now! You must be such a greedy pig to have put on so much weight.

I have put on a FEW pounds ..... ;) my gut for real was bursting out of this lingerie 

• Curvage Model

I have to be honest, up until recently with my modeling - I’ve always been shy with my ass. I’m so dominant in my gut that I’ve always felt like my butt was too small for my body. But recently within these last 30lbs or so, my ass has fucking exploded. It’s getting faint little stretch marks, soft cellulite, it jiggles with every step I take, and alllllllll my panties are so tight it actually hurts sometimes. It is definitely starting to develop a shelf like shape. My belly is forever my day 1 🥰 but I have to admit I am SO proud of this development In my body back there. A shelf booty is on the way! I am reaching ssbbw status more and more each day.

what do you guys think?

5F008A41-5062-43F8-AE06-820632B32D8B.thumb.jpeg.4899e42c32a2c2e32d03ce476e38914e.jpeg   61564795-CFD7-4159-9980-30A16FAB16DA.thumb.jpeg.eec08e6f3d6098bf3518e534cef4968c.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I have to be honest, up until recently with my modeling - I’ve always been shy with my ass. I’m so dominant in my gut that I’ve always felt like my butt was too small for my body. But recently within these last 30lbs or so, my ass has fucking exploded. It’s getting faint little stretch marks, soft cellulite, it jiggles with every step I take, and alllllllll my panties are so tight it actually hurts sometimes. It is definitely starting to develop a shelf like shape. My belly is forever my day 1 🥰 but I have to admit I am SO proud of this development In my body back there. A shelf booty is on the way! I am reaching ssbbw status more and more each day.

what do you guys think?

5F008A41-5062-43F8-AE06-820632B32D8B.thumb.jpeg.4899e42c32a2c2e32d03ce476e38914e.jpeg   61564795-CFD7-4159-9980-30A16FAB16DA.thumb.jpeg.eec08e6f3d6098bf3518e534cef4968c.jpeg

I don't think you have anything to be shy about. That is one impressive booty 🍑

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, Tastic1 said:

And it is only going to keep get bigger. A bigger arse might help balance that belly :) 

Haha idk if anything will ever be able to compete with this gut but the booty definitely will help balance it out. No wonder I’ve needed bigger pants!! 

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

what do you guys think?

I'll tell you what I think I think your butt looks amazing please start showing it more often I love that sexy body of yours baby girl your butt turns me on as much as that sexy big belly of yours 😘😍🥰