Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Onen said:

140 pounds?! It is like you ate the old you and then couldn’t put down the fork. You’re going to need a wide load sign soon to let people know you’re coming. It is like ran away from being a sexy trim little thing, but we all know you can’t run anymore so now you’re waddling to being an enormous hog who eats until she can’t stand or breathe!

I am getting pretty wide, maybe I should have that printed on some shorts ;) running? I'd die! I have a nice slow waddle going but do have to take frequent breaks when I was bc I get sooooooo winded ;) 

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, jackal27 said:

That shows tremendous strength and pride. That is so good for you. I think there are many that hope to reach the mindset you so clearly have reached.😉👍

Best feeling in the world ❤️ took a while to get here, you guys know how I used to struggle....but I am so happy now

Just now, Curvage Casey said:

I am getting pretty wide, maybe I should have that printed on some shorts ;) running? I'd die! I have a nice slow waddle going but do have to take frequent breaks when I was bc I get sooooooo winded ;) 

Better size up because at the rate you’re growing they’ll split if you dropped something that is if you could even button them! And I bet you have to take a break waddling your fat ass from the couch to the fridge to catch your breath and wipe the sweat from your brow. Your cardio is eating until you can barely see straight!

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Onen said:

Better size up because at the rate you’re growing they’ll split if you dropped something that is if you could even button them! And I bet you have to take a break waddling your fat ass from the couch to the fridge to catch your breath and wipe the sweat from your brow. Your cardio is eating until you can barely see straight!

Even the shortest walks get me SO winded and sweaty. I am honestly almost always sweating lately and my breathing has been so much more shallow (some of you notice this in my videos). Eating is a workout, right?

Even the shortest walks get me SO winded and sweaty. I am honestly almost always sweating lately and my breathing has been so much more shallow (some of you notice this in my videos). Eating is a workout, right?

For a gluttonous hog with no willpower, it is like the Olympics! And you’re turning into a honey baked ham with all that sweating. The summer heat is just going to turn you into a rotund glistening piggy whose only salvation is lots and lots of ice cream. It’d be a shock if by next summer you can fit into any of your bikinis at all!

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Onen said:

For a gluttonous hog with no willpower, it is like the Olympics! And you’re turning into a honey baked ham with all that sweating. The summer heat is just going to turn you into a rotund glistening piggy whose only salvation is lots and lots of ice cream. It’d be a shock if by next summer you can fit into any of your bikinis at all!

Even now my bikinis are struggling to contain all this flab! I look like a roasted pig when I lay out on the beach with oil on

Even now my bikinis are struggling to contain all this flab! I look like a roasted pig when I lay out on the beach with oil on

Even if a bikini bottom could cover your giant globe of a gut, any thunderous and ponderous step you took at you tried to waddle into the ocean would cause that gut to jiggly and flop out. Looking like a big oily ball of blubber shaking and slapping against those thunder thighs. Causing a scene and scaring children with how fucking massive it is. A testament to your gluttony and even rudimentary willpower. You’ve encased yourself in fat now a slave to your appetite.

Guest grateful
3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I hope so!! I am loving all the extra weight and I love how unique my body is where I just look like a complete meatball! ❤️ 

🥰😍❤️😁luv you fed up into a big fat meatball!  😍:wub:

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, Dingus1396 said:

Question

Do you find yourself being more promiscuous and slutty since you've let yourself go like an uncontrollable hog?

YES! I was just telling someone today - as my weight increases I'm constantly more horny! Being hungry makes me horny, being FULL makes me horny. Feeling my body jiggle makes me horny. EVERYTHING related to food and my big gut making me so horny. I'm a fat little slut constantlyyyyyyyy. Like all I want is food and cock all the time

How hot did you feel being such a fat hog compared to your fit friends? Feel free to be as detailed as possible 🤣

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Ljj said:

How hot did you feel being such a fat hog compared to your fit friends? Feel free to be as detailed as possible 🤣

Honestly, it was the most empowered I've ever felt FINALLY showing off this massive gut and my massive appetite in front of them. I truly made a complete spectacle of myself infront of them and it felt amazing. There were many dirty looks, several comments, but I didn't care. At one point I realized I was covered in ketchup from the burgers I was crushing

• Curvage Model
53 minutes ago, Maverick500 said:

Just out of curiosity since you gained so much weight do you have less sex drive then what you did when you were skinny or are you even hornier that you're very overweight and very sexy 🥰🥰😘🤤🤤🤤

Even hornier now!

• Curvage Model
53 minutes ago, DanteSparda45 said:

Do you find it hard to walk, run or have sex without getting out of breath quickly???

Even just walking is such a struggle most recently since I lost so much muscle mass in quarantine! I really do have to get some strength back in my legs to help carry this gut around because I really am struggling lately. I've just gotten so lazy. I went to take my trash out tonight and after 3 minutes of walking I was literally DRENCHED in sweat