Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Outfit 1 for today!! Wearing this to the beach with my bikini underneath. Trying to get a dozen donuts in now so I look as big as possible 

3292D5F5-6E79-4D55-865C-5A4621B0000F.jpeg

I like the way you think. Might as well swell that belly even bigger to give them a glimpse of what’s coming in the near future. Plus never hurts having another contribution towards the gain goal 😉👍

• Curvage Model
11 minutes ago, jackal27 said:

I like the way you think. Might as well swell that belly even bigger to give them a glimpse of what’s coming in the near future. Plus never hurts having another contribution towards the gain goal 😉👍

Ate all my donuts Now going hard on the beach on some pizza

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Ate all my donuts Now going hard on the beach on some pizza

Nice! Show off that appetite. We need more people realizing bigger is better, and to fully give in to food temptations , can feel so liberating

6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Absolutely love! So do you want more like standing photos? I’m so sorry for the angles, I use a self timer and it’s just hard to get a good shot sometimes and my gut takes up so much of the frame. I’ll try to vary my angles more for you! I am shooting with my photographer soon and he is always able to get good angles as well

THANKS for your quick, responsive reply.  I didn't realize you did timed shoots.  Nevertheless, the shots I'm favoring are JUST like that sitting one.  Most importantly, the full curve of your belly dome is featured.  In all fairness, I'm willing to wait for the poses, lighting, and cropping your photographer chooses.  SUGGESTION: I hope they do various angles of you chugging Heavy Cream.  Just keep up the good work, because it arouses and excites your global fan base !!! 💕😃👍

Guest grateful

It physics.

You are going to gain huge, fast and relentless!

Literally a butter ball: completely!  😮😍❤️🥰:wub:

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, Onen said:

What a fucking complete glazed ham! From beach bunny to beached whale. Gone from an Olympic swimmer to a flotation device. Fucking fat and obscene. I’m surprised you don’t get cited for indecent exposure for that gut covering up those bottoms.

I guess I did let myself go a little bit..... ;)

• Curvage Model

I've always shown off my curves, but yesterday was the first time I've really shown off THE GUT like this around friends and family ❤️ I felt so gorgeous the entire time. Drank way too much. ATE SOOOOO MUCH. By the end of the night I was aimlessly begging my feeder for pizza and he made it happen for his prized piggy. All I was missing was someone to come home to to cuddle me and fuck me and then stuff me even more. 

Did you guys like my fourth of july outfit?

FB59DEEB-DEE0-44CB-BCA3-2EDCF4C65AE7.png.6d4b9c1ad79619050c11ec9c2797c10b.png

7 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I've always shown off my curves, but yesterday was the first time I've really shown off THE GUT like this around friends and family ❤️ I felt so gorgeous the entire time. Drank way too much. ATE SOOOOO MUCH. By the end of the night I was aimlessly begging my feeder for pizza and he made it happen for his prized piggy. All I was missing was someone to come home to to cuddle me and fuck me and then stuff me even more. 

Did you guys like my fourth of july outfit?

FB59DEEB-DEE0-44CB-BCA3-2EDCF4C65AE7.png.6d4b9c1ad79619050c11ec9c2797c10b.png

You looked amazing in that outfit sexy extremely overweight princess I just wish that shirt was tighter on you and smaller to wear more of your fat and sexy belly would be showing 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, jackal27 said:

Definitely a fan of yesterday’s outfit. I hope you start wearing more like it in the future.

Yesterday was a confidence test for me, and I passed it x100. This big belly will be out ALWAYS from now on. I don't care what people say or think.. I am what I am and I love myself ❤️ 

I love you too and that big fat sexy belly of yours you should be confident and proud of that big fat belly please girl strut that sexy belly everywhere you go. You need to start wearing shirts like four sizes too small to wear it just barely covers your big boobs and let that sexy belly hang out 😘😍🥰🤤🤤🤤🤤

15 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I guess I did let myself go a little bit..... ;)

Sure, just a little bit... it isn’t like you haven’t been eating like you’re going to the electric chair everyday for a year. It isn’t like you gave up your CrossFit laser focus for working a spoon and fork. It isn’t like you ask for seconds, thirds and fourths at every meal. It isn’t like you don’t have a midnight snack, and then a 1am snack. It isn’t like you haven’t decided to set up a chair in front of the fridge for meals...

• Curvage Model
Just now, Onen said:

Sure, just a little bit... it isn’t like you haven’t been eating like you’re going to the electric chair everyday for a year. It isn’t like you gave up your CrossFit laser focus for working a spoon and fork. It isn’t like you ask for seconds, thirds and fourths at every meal. It isn’t like you don’t have a midnight snack, and then a 1am snack. It isn’t like you haven’t decided to set up a chair in front of the fridge for meals...

Hmmmm I get that does sound a little bit like me....but it's not that bad right? I've ONLY gained 140lbs.....

Just now, Curvage Casey said:

Hmmmm I get that does sound a little bit like me....but it's not that bad right? I've ONLY gained 140lbs.....

140 pounds?! It is like you ate the old you and then couldn’t put down the fork. You’re going to need a wide load sign soon to let people know you’re coming. It is like ran away from being a sexy trim little thing, but we all know you can’t run anymore so now you’re waddling to being an enormous hog who eats until she can’t stand or breathe!

3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Yesterday was a confidence test for me, and I passed it x100. This big belly will be out ALWAYS from now on. I don't care what people say or think.. I am what I am and I love myself ❤️ 

That shows tremendous strength and pride. That is so good for you. I think there are many that hope to reach the mindset you so clearly have reached.😉👍