Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, jackal27 said:

I decided to take a stab a writing a short story. I’m no writer, so it may be awful, but here it is. 

When I first met Casey she and I hit it off right away. We we’re a perfect match, that made each other laugh and shared the same interests. However, during the past several months during quarantine, with Casey working from home I’d noticed she had developed a habit of snacking on a regular basis. She also seemed much lazier, refined to the couch pretty much the entire day. With that combo she inevitably started to gain weight. Just a little at first, but it quickly snowballed as she became bigger, so too did her appetite. 

You’d think this would’ve been total deal breaker in our relationship, but I quickly realized I was extremely aroused by her fattening figure. Her breasts filled to a much larger cup size spilling out of her bra. Her belly now hung below her waistline always full and round now. Her ass cheeks and backside swelled rounder and wider developing some nice flabby rolls and shelf of an ass. And she began to lose any sign of a neck as her face filled out and grew a double chin. I was beyond turned on and admitted this newfound inFATuation to Casey who thankfully was so excited as she’d grown to love her new fat life.

From that day forward things between me and Casey was like our own personal paradise. We weighed her in at 245 pounds, which was nice but both agreed she would be so much hotter if she were substantially larger. Since quarantine was still in effect we arranged the bedroom into Casey’s feeding room and restocked the food inventory to match her favorite meals and treats. 

Casey’s routine turned primarily into eat, sleep and repeat. She grew tired of her job so she quit and began modeling for Curvage, which was really just filming her new routine. Her physical activity was mainly her walking between her bed and the kitchen to get more food. She couldn’t be happier and I felt the same, as I worshipped and assisted my fat beautiful goddess as much as possible.

The days went on like this, which turned to weeks and before we knew it a month had passed. I suggested we weigh Casey as a progress update. I knew the number would be higher because Casey was visibly fatter. I had to tell her the number since she could no longer see past her overwhelming gut. The scale read 256.1 pounds! We were both stunned, 11 pounds gained in just a month. Casey was pleased but she said “that’s good but I need to be so much bigger. We need to double the effort!” I couldn’t believe how in love I was with Casey in that moment. As heavy as she was I grabbed her and threw her back to the bed where I first passionately showed just how intoxicating her sex appeal was. I thrusted myself on her tearing off the clothes that were barely clinging to the fat, plump rolls of lard. It was like I was swimming in a sea of fat, there was much to squeeze and grab. My rock hard dick felt so good against her bulging Fupa. It wasn’t before Long that I couldn’t contain myself any longer and came like never before. Casey had a big smile on her face as she had never felt hotter and wetter before; we truly had the perfect relationship together and it was just the beginning.

So just like Casey said, we doubled the effort in getting her fatter. I began to wait on her, bringing her more food to reduce her physical activity. I also pressed her to keep eating in times where she felt too full to continue. Time continued like this, weeks turned to months, months eventually turned to years. 

It had been a few years since Casey turned to the feedee/feeder relationship. I was jgetting home from work, when I heard Casey yelling to me she needed more food. I said “Okay beautiful I’ve got your fix right here. Cut me some slack I just got home”. I handed her an armful of snacks that easily rested on her mountainous belly as she replied “ yeah well, we need to figure out a solution so that I am never without food for even a moment! I’ve been starving here for nearly 5 whole minutes since I polished off the last of the pizzas.” I looked around the room that was covered with empty pizzas boxes, food wrappers, chip bags, ice cream cartons and so on. “So honey, i will definitely think up a back up food supply for you, but why don’t we check your weight for now?” Casey frowned as she said “do we have to? I get so out breath getting out bed these days”. I promised it would be real quick and then she’d lay back down to feast on her next spread of foods. Casey had grown to be so large I had to help her sit right side up to turn out of bed. She plopped out of bed with a thunderous thud that made the floor shake. I walked with her as she slowly waddled to the bathroom and squeezed her way through the doorway. She stepped on the scale that read aloud “510 pounds”. “Wow Babe, you broke past 500, that’s so great congratulations” I really wasn’t too surprised. As Casey continued to grow she eventually became immobile. Weighing herself was her only physical activity besides shoveling more food into her insatiable gullet. Even at 5 foot 1 Casey had become so fat she easily dwarfed me. Her face was now a round puffy blob, with multiple chins that rested on her shoulders. Her boobs were now two huge, plump sacks the rested so well on her massively round and bloated belly that easily overtook her lap and then some. It just flowed out and to the sides. Her thighs and ass checks were nothing to brush off also. They’d become these thick and circular pounds of flesh covered in rolls and cellulite. I eased her back into bed where she demanded more to eat immediately. As I walked backed to the kitchen preparing the next of her many meals I began pitching a tent so big at the thought of the stunning plump goddess in the next room that would make me cum so many times after fucking in her fupa, belly button, her bulging ass cheeks and so much more, and I counted myself so lucky to have found her in my life.

OH MY GOD!!! You have a hidden talent my love you are an amazing writer!! I literally don’t even know what to say. WOW. Do you mind if I share this in my story thread? I’m blown away. I want this to be my reality NOW. Can we make this happen? Oh my god. I neeeeeed this 😍 I love how you talk about my face getting fat because that is honestly one of my biggest obsessions lately!!

still need some time to process how incredible this is. Wow. Thank you for taking the time to make my pussy explode with this incredible story.

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Maverick500 said:

You know what would be very sexy video?. You going to a beach in a very tiny and I mean tiny bikini or thong and chugging weight gain shake at the beach and rubbing that big fat sexy belly of yours ❤️❤️❤️

This is coming VERY soon! I have something similar on deck for my clips soon 😍❤️

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, grateful said:

i would always feel I am with a movie star. You reflect my tastes in a way my sharing could never do, so I would be always proud to be seen with you.

My friends love me so they would treat you like a goddess and would get on board wanting to make sure you eat and are comfortable.

I am a dominant person that needs to be the man and love a girly partner who loves to please, but this is tempered with great compassion.

Gentle but firm. I know how I am made and I will not apologize for it.

There is nothing I will not do for a partner but you must be prepared to be overtaken and pulled in to something very powerful.

I may or may not permit you to pleasure me. I love control. I get off on you and your pleasure.

Surely my goal will be to completely ruin you regularly with the strongest experience possible.

It is part of my philosophy. Women should have good quality orgasms regularly and life will be good.

This sounds like my ideal connection with someone! I love being with a strong dominant man so I can embrace my roll as a girly gentle submissive feedee. And I love that your friends would embrace me and want us happy and me fatter. Sounds like we could have such an incredible relationship. I need more orgasms in my life ❤️

58 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

OH MY GOD!!! You have a hidden talent my love you are an amazing writer!! I literally don’t even know what to say. WOW. Do you mind if I share this in my story thread? I’m blown away. I want this to be my reality NOW. Can we make this happen? Oh my god. I neeeeeed this 😍 I love how you talk about my face getting fat because that is honestly one of my biggest obsessions lately!!

still need some time to process how incredible this is. Wow. Thank you for taking the time to make my pussy explode with this incredible story.

Yes of course, please use it in your story thread. I’m so glad you liked it, since I truly was worried about it. I just tried writing my fantasy if I were lucky enough to date you. So glad you appreciated it.

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, jackal27 said:

Yes of course, please use it in your story thread. I’m so glad you liked it, since I truly was worried about it. I just tried writing my fantasy if I were lucky enough to date you. So glad you appreciated it.

So inlove with it. I'm honestly still a little speechless. It touched me and turned me on in a way I can't put into words ❤️ 

• Curvage Model

MY FANTASY

I was thinking about this earlier when I was getting myself off after my mid afternoon feeding. Respond with either a continuation or something similar. Your excerpts and stories have me cumming like crazy lately. And you know when I'm horny, I'M HUNGRY. 

It's 5pm, you come home. I'm passed out on the couch surrounded by pizza boxes, chips, and empty jugs of heavy cream. You notice immediately that my belly is ever bigger than you left it this morning. You smile as you notice my chins dripping with cream and grease. You quietly walk over, trying not to wake your amazing little hog. You start tidying up around me, gently caress my tenderly swollen mountain of a belly. I open my eyes slowly, moaning softly in both pleasure and discomfort from what I've done to myself. I let out a few hiccups. I reach my arms out for more, I don't even have to say the words... you just know. You rush to the kitchen to grab my next feeding tray. You start filling me with food, which I devour rapidly. You're shocked at how I could possibly fit more in that gargantuan belly. You heave and push to roll me over and get me comfortable. You finally find my pussy, which has become increasingly more challenging. You pleasure me while telling me how proud you are of me for evolving into your stay at home fuck pig. 

• Curvage Model

Morning guys! I’m sure some of you have seen I’ll be at the beach today with my old CrossFit friends. They haven’t seen me in a while, I’ve obviously gotten significantly bigger. I am determined to put on a show for them today and get as many comments as possible for us to enjoy later ;) lots of pics of me on the beach in full hog mode as well. It’ll be a busy day so I will keep everyone posted in HERE. Not my DMs. 

who’s excited?! Happy 4th! Suns out guts out🥰💦💋

36 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Morning guys! I’m sure some of you have seen I’ll be at the beach today with my old CrossFit friends. They haven’t seen me in a while, I’ve obviously gotten significantly bigger. I am determined to put on a show for them today and get as many comments as possible for us to enjoy later ;) lots of pics of me on the beach in full hog mode as well. It’ll be a busy day so I will keep everyone posted in HERE. Not my DMs. 

who’s excited?! Happy 4th! Suns out guts out🥰💦💋

Have fun! Strut those sexy plump curves in front of your friends. Make them realize being fat is so much better. Can’t wait to see the updates on here later. 😉🔥👍

16 minutes ago, degek2001 said:

Wow. Your belly is much bigger and rounder than a week ago... ❤️ 

REQUEST: This latest photo shows the full curve of your belly dome.  Also, we can see some shorts and thighs.  For quite some time I've been wanting to REQUEST that you not crop off that belly dome.  But the time has come for me to ask you: can you continue to show the full curve of your belly dome and not crop your photos at or above the navel?  CONCLUSION: CC, you're making weight gain history.  Never again will you be this little.  What do you think about my photo non-cutoff idea ??? 💕😃👍

• Curvage Model
7 minutes ago, rotwang said:

REQUEST: This latest photo shows the full curve of your belly dome.  Also, we can see some shorts and thighs.  For quite some time I've been wanting to REQUEST that you not crop off that belly dome.  But the time has come for me to ask you: can you continue to show the full curve of your belly dome and not crop your photos at or above the navel?  CONCLUSION: CC, you're making weight gain history.  Never again will you be this little.  What do you think about my photo non-cutoff idea ??? 💕😃👍

Absolutely love! So do you want more like standing photos? I’m so sorry for the angles, I use a self timer and it’s just hard to get a good shot sometimes and my gut takes up so much of the frame. I’ll try to vary my angles more for you! I am shooting with my photographer soon and he is always able to get good angles as well

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Integraman said:

The bigger you get the harder it will be to capture the full dome of your belly by yourself just a fact. 

It’s getting way harder! Like a lot recently. I have a tripod and set it pretty far back but even with that it’s hard to capture the entire gut. I love how unique my body is shaped tho!