Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model
55 minutes ago, ddongchim said:

I'm not sure if it's too late but I opted to write you a little story instead.

I had met Casey at the new gym I joined. I noticed her right away with her tight, rocking, little body that I couldn't keep my eyes off of. We both went to the gym 6 days a week so we saw alot of each other and eventually started chatting and we hit it off right away. After 6 months of dating Casey moved in with me and that's when it all started.

It happened gradually but I noticed Casey started skipping her gym days. She'd always have some sort of excuse and would swear she was just going to go for a run later which she never did. While she was skipping the gym I noticed her eating habits start to change. She went from on having a cheat meal on Sunday, to having cheat meals almost every day! She went from chicken breast and salad to burgers and pizza. 

We never used to keep snacks in the house but we had a cabinet dedicated to workout supplements. Protien bars, powders etc. I noticed that Casey started hiding chocolate bars and other fattening snacks behind the supplements and there always seemed to be a fresh box of donuts on our counter that wouldn't quickly be consumed and replaced with a new one.

One time I took her car to the store and I noticed a stack of McDonald's receipts in the glove box. I thought maybe Casey was just getting a coffee on the way to work but what I saw was terrifying ! She had receipts for breakfast Iunch and dinner and that struck me as incredibly odd because we eat breakfast and dinner at home and we meal prep our lunches and the orders on the receipts were absurd! There's no way Casey could eat this much! Here's the standard receipt for lunch/dinner.

Double big Mac with bacon

Extra large fry

Extra large soda

2 apple pies

Small milkshake

Was Casey cheating on me? Who was she buying these meals for daily ?

One thing was obvious though and that was all the poor meal choices and gym days skipped we're catching up with you. You had a fairly large belly now and your face had really gotten fat. You had a permanent double chin now and your toned arms had lost all definition. Your ass and thighs have grown to the point where barely any of your clothes fit you anymore and your panties are tearing at a rapid rate.

This all came to a head yesterday. I had a work dinner we had to attend and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit worried. It had been a year since my co workers last saw Casey and I bet she's put on at least 50lbs since then. They would be expecting to see the hot and trim Casey not this massive hog you had now become.

As usual we were running late and as we get ready to rush out the door Casey comes downstairs in her favorite dress except there's a BIG problem.

Her.

The dress was skin tight on her at this point and it showed everything. Her ass and thighs were stretching the poor bottom to its limit. Her big gut pushed out the front. Her love handles pushed out the sides and worst of all it was an open back and her huge back rolls were out in the open for all to see.

Fuck it we are going to be late and my boss will upset if we don't get there on time so off we go.

When we show up my worst nightmare comes true. Several of my colleagues congratulate us on being pregnant but you laugh it off and just say you've been enjoying yourself a little too much. Several of my colleagues take me aside during the night to ask what happened with your weight gain. I tell them you've been having some thyroid issues that's all.

Then dinner comes and , fuck me, it's a buffet. Now I'm worried because I can see it your eyes. You're hungry and you're going to EAT

Plate after plate you gorge yourself on food. While the other girls are eating small plates of broccoli you're bringing back 2 plates at a time. Pizza, burgers, ravioli, tons of fried food and not only that Casey kept burping and rubbing her belly. Everyone was staring at her while she ate and then the moment that forever changed things between us happened .

Casey went up to get desert and when she came back she had 2 dinner plates full, not the little desert plates, and as she gets to the table she says " the secret is to ask for some dinner plates so you can actually fit all the desert you want!"  I looked away in shame and embarrassment and then it happened. As Casey went to sit we all hear a tearing sound and when I look over I can see that her dress just couldn't hold her fat in anymore. Her gut had expanded to the point that she tore out the side of her dress !

I was furious at this point. I grabbed her hand and forced her to stand up and we left.

We drove home in silence me contemplating what I should do with my life. I wanted the fit girl that I first met not this fucking hog she had turned into but then something odd happened. As I looked over at her in her torn dress I started to feel a twitching in my pants. She was so curvy now...her big gut resting on her lap...sure she was fatter but look at how big her tits had gotten...was I attracted to this ? Suddenly the thought of her stuffing her huge gut to the point of no return started to turn me on.

The ride had been awkward and I felt really bad for how I had treated her so I apologized for making her miss desert and asked if she was still hungry?

" I am a little hungry still. You could make it up to me by swinging by McDonald's for a milk shake" so we did. To my surprise she ordered a large and got 2 cherry pies to go with it.

" All those McDonald's receipts I found in your car...those are for you aren't they ? You're eating all that food ?"

Casey turned red and admitted they were all hers and she couldn't help herself. Casey inhaled the shake and the pies before we even got home and when we arrived she strained to get out of the car but she managed. I looked down and noticed a wet spot on the seat. That's weird I thought, I didn't think she spilled anything because the front of her torn dress was dry but as I followed you up to the door I noticed a wet spot on the back of your dress...is this making her pussy wet ? I couldn't think of anything else it could be so I let my now rock hard cock do the thinking and what happened next was incredible.

When we got inside the house Casey went to the kitchen first. I asked what she was doing and she said she still had a little room so she was going to have a glass of milk. 

" No" I said. " You're going to have a weight gain shake" and I grabbed the tub of mass gainer from our supplement cupboard. A few chocolate bars well out from behind it and Casey looked away embarrassed but she didn't say anything.

I made her a gainer shake with 4 scoops, 1000 calories, and told her she was going to drink it. Casey looked at me and said " give it to me" as she took the blender from my hand. Casey chugged the whole thing in one shot I couldn't believe it! I was so turned on I tore her dress off and one look at her panties confirmed my suspicion, she was soaked. Casey was so wet it was actually running down her fat fucking thigh.

" What's with all the chocolate you've been hiding with our supplements" I ask her as I grab a handful of them and give them to her. To my surprise she opened one and started to inhale it. I couldn't take anymore. I bent her over and tore her panties off and in 1 motion buried my cock in her right here in the kitchen. 

Casey moaned and continued eating while I fucked her fat pussy. 

" You're such a fat fucking hog now look at you" I said

Casey moaned in response as she took another bite from her chocolate bar. I couldn't hold back any longer and told Casey I as going to cum. To my surprise she pulled off my dick and had me shoot my load in her mouth. 

"I want every last calorie" Casey told me as I stared in a daze at your huge fucking gut.

The next morning I woke up before you and went off to be grocery store to stock up on heavy cream and another few tubs of weight gain shake. Casey was up when I got back home and asked where I'd been?

I pointed at the case of cream cartons and said " last night we made the shakes with milk. Today we start making them with cream"

" Good" she replied as she put her hands on her belly.

Uh this turned out way longer then I intended. Hope you like it !

HOLY SHIT ❤️ I have no words. Wow. I literally have no words. The chair I'm sitting in is soaking wet right now from reading this, as I sit here sipping cream btw. Thank you so much for the time and thought you put into this. Permission to share in my WG fiction thread? Oh my goddddddddd. This is one of my biggest fantasies in written form!!! Please send me a DM, I have to thank you ❤️ 

1 minute ago, BBW Casey said:

HOLY SHIT ❤️ I have no words. Wow. I literally have no words. The chair I'm sitting in is soaking wet right now from reading this, as I sit here sipping cream btw. Thank you so much for the time and thought you put into this. Permission to share in my WG fiction thread? Oh my goddddddddd. This is one of my biggest fantasies in written form!!! Please send me a DM, I have to thank you ❤️ 

You have full permission to use it in anyway you like! Thanks for the kind words and for sharing your beauty with us ! I'll DM you now.

• Curvage Model
27 minutes ago, bonedoc1958 said:

Mmmm I repeat " come to me pig " the buffet awaits.. I watch you come out of the room . Your incredible belly appears first. Then your tits come into view. Your whole body turns down the hall toward me. I feel my cock stiffen as you slowly lumber toward me. Tiny blue shorts buttoned below your belly . A shirt several sizes to small. Your massive boobs squeezing out of every conceivable opening. Your pink white belly hanging down bouncing up and down with every step. Your beautiful smile lights up your gorgeous face. I cant believe it was only a few years ago you were a thin athlete.  Now the transformation is complete. You are now and will always be my pig. I walk behind you out to the van. I slide open the back sliding door. It's to hard for you to get in the front seat any more.i tell you we are going to the Chinese buffet. You smile and start to rub your pussy with excitment. It's a short trip. We find a close spot to the door.  I was able to get a handicapped sticker so you dont have  to walk very far. The manager gives us a big smile.  He knows us very well.  I think is must be a secret feeder himself. He brings us to a table close to the buffet. You say how excited you are. I go up and fill  your plate with  everything you love. The plate barely hits the table before your hands are filled with food. Grease and sauce smear your face. Food dribbles down your shirt a glob of sauce falls between your tits . You look at me then look down at the sauce. I slide around and bury my face between your fat boobs and lick the sauce  off. Mmm sweet and salty.  Plates pile up in front of you. I've told yhe bus boys to leave them on the table.people are watching in awe. 10 ,plates 11 plates.  You start slowing up. The manager is smiling', watching you devour the buffet. You are so sexy, so hot when you are focused on stuffing your belly. I take pictures of you, covered in food, plates stacked up in front of you.  I tell you I'm sending these pics to your family. We cant wait to see their reaction.  I ask you if you are .  full you sigh and smile.  I say once again come to me pig. Xxoo

Holy shit....this is so hot. This is honestly a very realistic fantasy for me. I want to be transformed into a pig and then paraded around like a spectacle to all the buffets in town. The van will be dragging on the road from my girth. My family will be in awe at the photos of your prized hog. You turned me into a world record breaking hog, didn't you?

Also, you are an extremely talented writer! This is INCREDIBLE

Damn so you're going for a mobile huh good I would love it if you was my fat and sexy blob of fat I would love to make you so fat and sexy to where you're so big you just have to lay in bed and rely on me to get you more fattening food and fatten you up even more and rub that big gigantic belly of yours 😘

46 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

We might need a crane to lift me at some point

Wouldn’t b able to find a basket big enough for the crane to even be able to pick you up

• Curvage Model

Alright guys...IT'S UP ❤️ 

❤️ NEW CLIP ❤️  Introducing: CURVAGE CASEY (+messy cake stuffing)

The announcement you've all been waiting for - formerly known as BBW Casey Eats, Casey has fallen absolutely in love with Curvage. This site means more to her than she will ever be able to put into words and she is so thankful for her role here both as a model and a moderator. Casey has established quite the platform over the years as BBW Casey, but feels that now is the time to rebirth as Curvage Casey as she continues to explode towards utter gluttony. She models exclusively for Curvage. This site has been there for her through everything and is most certainly to blame for her most recent poundage! To celebrate this transition, Casey sits down to reflect on what got her here while ofcourse stuffing her face like an absolute hog. She is dripping wet from just the cake alone. She's covered in cake and frosting. What a pig. She wishes there was MORE cake to fill up with. She can't contain herself, she can't help but pleasure herself, and shares every bit of how amazing it feels to fill her big belly with heavy thick calories of yummy cake. You don't want to miss this. Casey's gain has gone next level FAT recently and the best part is - this is only the beginning. Casey loves Curvage. Casey loves YOU. Casey loves growing for you. Thank you ❤️ 

animated_5.thumb.GIF.e8bbc267efe5ad77d1085b1db5a7ecf4.GIF animated_6.thumb.GIF.95acde9e9984b0e730e49c86b851dd7c.GIF animated_2.thumb.GIF.805401b290beb0ebf3ca250cb6a9e683.GIF

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. YOUR REVIEWS ME MORE TO ME THAN I CAN SAY.

You didn't finish that cake in the photos.  Didn't see you hoist an empty platter.  I now shall put the cake remains in a blender with 2 quarts of Heavy Cream.  And you will drink this fattening slurry from a big funnel mounted on a stand.  While you gulp, I will go down on you.  To give your nether regions a good and vigorous tongue lashing !!! 💕😃👍

On 7/1/2020 at 11:13 AM, Curvage Casey said:

Which picture is your favorite???? 

1E342270-FD73-40EA-9187-A25B3640D3C2-EC0EF374-FCC1-4BCC-88B6-A47AF5FCEEB7.JPG

8422B6B4-8D26-4CF0-BF00-49F0E5244FA7-5A97AA3B-2846-48DA-935C-CB20685EDB6F.JPG

A9D266BD-79E2-4443-9390-4415B0DFFE86-615F45E1-5A3A-4933-A7C3-F0CF335E8CE5.JPG

9B7C5731-7B35-44C9-BAD4-D414B10E4219-E1DB2AD7-8D1C-4122-B3CD-301FD5200232.JPG

9D918157-8140-4676-AC4F-2745A39B3313-A04FD974-799E-4E27-A14B-5C34F51E0316.JPG

ACBC0842-C882-4337-B27C-68A4FA2486AE-FB79DB70-FC8F-4158-B1E5-28B0A629CA3E.JPG

0642C6BE-C825-4E57-A178-0CEC6A5F592C-5029AF97-C701-4238-816C-FBF28C12ED09.JPG

993B2966-57AA-4F5B-AE01-5D25FE33F338-F5EA9216-8830-4C28-B319-323291E05C73.JPG

D95DFCCD-FE47-4577-BEAE-56EC0A4457E5-6D530970-D580-4EAD-B8F3-91B85842F405.JPG

D2D462AB-84E4-4F58-AF05-4A485A23A145-5F2AF851-1DE8-4B6C-A734-856DFC8F0E29.JPG

C364310C-74ED-4CCC-8FD3-4C79B418BAAD-69BA0866-1359-49A8-9A9E-31D13DB80AA4.JPG

C3427DF0-2022-470E-8D54-F49A78C0176D-9F3BC4E6-6F17-4926-8045-3E5C9C2E004A.JPG

B5CF4302-E9C5-4AC0-8B51-10FDD2527B12-07C12300-6D91-44CC-97A4-26D67A0EC75E.JPG

D391253A-DBD6-4065-9B63-228C33F82920-C39B95D2-8984-4083-9812-0988A22625FA.JPG

DB5C1D88-D12D-4061-8B8A-A048F03E44EA-B9FDE041-19D8-4872-A995-539B3A86369B.JPG

F3BE80A3-7848-41FE-AC85-8EC172B5C4A6-13AA055D-C7A2-4380-9761-FAF511D03E1E.JPG

IMG_7363.jpg

IMG_7364.jpg

IMG_7367.jpg

IMG_7366.jpg

IMG_7365.jpg

All of them you are a goddess pure perfection of the woman body we all love you so much you are the greatest and dont ever change for nobody keep doing you sexy cause you own it. Keep up the great work you are the best and you know what turns me on more than anything us the fact that when you do that sexy giggle thing while you eat you know where your belly giggles your frupa and turns you on it gets me off so much that it gets you off you are turning all of us into horndogs that are just living for your next post I already cant wait till you do a 4th of july clip with that sexy red white and blue outfit you were talking about busting out of cause all your sexiness and also all the bbq american food you will be consuming it with the entire day to pop it off and tear it into little pieces. 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, rotwang said:

You didn't finish that cake in the photos.  Didn't see you hoist an empty platter.  I now shall put the cake remains in a blender with 2 quarts of Heavy Cream.  And you will drink this fattening slurry from a big funnel mounted on a stand.  While you gulp, I will go down on you.  To give your nether regions a good and vigorous tongue lashing !!! 💕😃👍

Hehehee tie my up and punish me ;) 

• Curvage Model
59 minutes ago, Integraman said:

All of them you are a goddess pure perfection of the woman body we all love you so much you are the greatest and dont ever change for nobody keep doing you sexy cause you own it. Keep up the great work you are the best and you know what turns me on more than anything us the fact that when you do that sexy giggle thing while you eat you know where your belly giggles your frupa and turns you on it gets me off so much that it gets you off you are turning all of us into horndogs that are just living for your next post I already cant wait till you do a 4th of july clip with that sexy red white and blue outfit you were talking about busting out of cause all your sexiness and also all the bbq american food you will be consuming it with the entire day to pop it off and tear it into little pieces. 

Hehe thank you so much love!! My fourth of july clip is going to be one of my hottest yet and I LOOOOOVE turning you all on ❤️ 

• Curvage Model

QUESTION

My 4th of july plans this year will consist of me on the beach with allllllll of my old friends from back when I did crossfit! They're all so thin and fit, and certainly have noticed my 140+lb weight gain since my old fitness days. We will be on a beach, I am planning on wearing my tiny little american flag bikini....it's a size medium, I'm now a 1X so who knows if it's going to fit.

I'm curious what you guys think will happen? Play out some fantasies for me. I am going to do a 15k calorie day tomorrow to get this flabby gut as round and fat as possible for saturday ;) time to break out the heavy cream!! Oh wait...I've been drinking it all day ;) 

32 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

QUESTION

My 4th of july plans this year will consist of me on the beach with allllllll of my old friends from back when I did crossfit! They're all so thin and fit, and certainly have noticed my 140+lb weight gain since my old fitness days. We will be on a beach, I am planning on wearing my tiny little american flag bikini....it's a size medium, I'm now a 1X so who knows if it's going to fit.

I'm curious what you guys think will happen? Play out some fantasies for me. I am going to do a 15k calorie day tomorrow to get this flabby gut as round and fat as possible for saturday ;) time to break out the heavy cream!! Oh wait...I've been drinking it all day ;) 

Girl I'm not going to lie I find you plant sexy as hell 🥰😍🤤🤤🤤.. hey worse come to worse if your friends see who in the beach maybe they'll mistake you for a beached whale can call the authorities and say that there's a beached whale on land. 🥰😍😘.. but a very sexy one I must add 😘