Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Ljj said:

Pig isn’t even the right word. Pigs don’t try to get fat. They just get fat. Pigs tits don’t grow unless they are pregnant. You go from no boobs to

huge boobs because you can barely stop eating fast enough to start again. You’re enormous. You eat. Your horny? What does that make you? 

Ugh this is so hot. I'm a hog that we are all fattening for the state fair ;)

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, bonedoc1958 said:

I walk into our apartment . Opening the door quietly I find you passed out on the couch in just a very tight pair of panties.  You massive gut hanging sideways; your once tight perky tits now are huge floppy hangers lolling off to both of your sides.  Tits that were firm with nipples pointing up are now fat floppy things so big you can suck your own nipples.  I stare at you seeing what you have transformed into. Food has spilled down your front. Crumbs caught up in your fat rolls.  I take a quick picture to shame you with later. I will email this picture to your mom and aunts later. I walk over and grab a handful of belly fat and shake you awake. As you wake up and try to sit up you let out a very loud fart. We look at each other and begin to laugh. I say with a shake of my head "you are now my great true hog. ". You grunt your acknowledgement.  You know you are now  a true pig. Your weight is 397 lbs. Sweat pours off you as you lumber toward the bath room. I seeing you are thinking about bathing., I grab your arm and push you toward the sink and bend you forward  . Your fat fupa and pussy present to me like a farm animal in heat. I mount you from behind I slide into you deeply and easily.  You are always wet and turned on now because you know you are a pig for ever . There is no turning back for you. This is your life from now on. I tell you to bath. You have a distinct odor about you. One that seems to always turn us on.  I tell you to put on your skimmpiest shorts and tightest shirt. I'm taking you to the buffet to stuff you in public. Your greedy little piglet eyes twinkle with greedy delight. We both know what will follow after your buffet stuffing. You know you are mine and I am yours. Come to me pig.xxoo

WOW this is so hot. More of this please. I need this to be my reality ;) WOW. This is my life goal lol

Casey casey caey, the changes to your hody are so obvious I wont waste my breath. You're so fat now if you lost the weight you would be featured on a "half my size" issue of people magazine. But that wont happen will it.

The real change isn't the pounds of lard you have added to your body. No the real change is that you love it. You cant stop shoveling more food down your greedy throat because you love the judgemental stares for being a hog, getting winded from a short walk when you used to do miles of cardio, and you love being full to the brim. That painfully full feeling is so close to pleasure. This new lust for your body has driven you to do irreparable damage to your once fit body, encasing yourself in ever larger and thicker layers of fat.

Thay being said, your face is so much fatter you would trick face recognition software.

Guest Marshall7
1 minute ago, BBW Casey said:

Becoming a quadruple chin faster than I expected ;)

I'm loving all your rolls! Can you imagine how many new rolls you're going to get as you gain!? So amazing! 🥰

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, oatmeal said:

Casey casey caey, the changes to your hody are so obvious I wont waste my breath. You're so fat now if you lost the weight you would be featured on a "half my size" issue of people magazine. But that wont happen will it.

The real change isn't the pounds of lard you have added to your body. No the real change is that you love it. You cant stop shoveling more food down your greedy throat because you love the judgemental stares for being a hog, getting winded from a short walk when you used to do miles of cardio, and you love being full to the brim. That painfully full feeling is so close to pleasure. This new lust for your body has driven you to do irreparable damage to your once fit body, encasing yourself in ever larger and thicker layers of fat.

Thay being said, your face is so much fatter you would trick face recognition software.

I have become a greedy, addicted fat hog haven't I? Have I mentioned that my iphone actually stopped recognizing me a few weeks ago and I had to do the facial recognition scan all over again?

• Curvage Model
24 minutes ago, Coucoucestmoi said:

At the beginning of your magnificient gain i trully believed u were pregnant cause ur belly was so perfectly round ! 

hopefully u’re not, u just have the dreamt belly Shape ! Huge and round !!

Haha not pregnant and never have been! I just have a reallllllly uniquely shaped body. I used to be insecure about how dominant in my gut I was with gaining because I have always just had a masssive round belly - but I feel it's what makes me unique as a gainer ❤️ 

3 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

Becoming a quadruple chin faster than I expected ;)

Beautiful princess I absolutely love your super fat sexy chin it's just more places to store fat and sexiness on your sexy plump body 🥰😘. You are absolutely beautiful and you look amazing with your big sexy belly and that big gigantic chin of yours🥰🥰🥰😘🤤🤤🤤

1 hour ago, BBW Casey said:

Dropping this hint here.....

F0A69E57-73E1-4E6C-936D-E8CA215A3236.jpeg

Seriously girl you look amazing in that shirt your belly looks so big and round and sexy in that shirt and I see your belly is a little too big for it and hanging out of your shirt what's your sexy as hell I love seeing a big sexy princess like yourself out growing her clothes 🥰🥰🥰😘😘😘

Guest Marshall7
Just now, BBW Casey said:

I need ALLLLLLLLLL the rolls. Both on my body and in my mouth 🤣

Can't wait to grab ALL those rolls! ;) And shove even more in that mouth of yours!

• Curvage Model

Between the 20k stuffing monday, and a busy past few days of stuffing this week after that.....my hips and back are KILLLLLLING ME from carrying this stuffed gut around. I am not big enough yet to really experience chronic ** pain, but when I stuff hard for several days in a row I have always started to feel it physically. It's a lot on my hips and back because my gut gets so distended. AND IT'S SO FUCKING HOT. The pain turns me on like crazy because I know this means I'm truly becoming the fattest pig

3 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

Between the 20k stuffing monday, and a busy past few days of stuffing this week after that.....my hips and back are KILLLLLLING ME from carrying this stuffed gut around. I am not big enough yet to really experience chronic ** pain, but when I stuff hard for several days in a row I have always started to feel it physically. It's a lot on my hips and back because my gut gets so distended. AND IT'S SO FUCKING HOT. The pain turns me on like crazy because I know this means I'm truly becoming the fattest pig

Girl if I was with you you could be a sexy fat pig princess that can sit on her big fat lazy Duff and just eat all day. You wouldn't have to get up and waddle and hurt your back or anything like that 🥰😘. Girl you could just lay in bed not burn a single calorie and I would funnel feed you weight gain shake and start feeding you these gallon jugs of heavy cream you discuss of. In between me feeding you so much yummy fattening food and you laying there not moving you would become so fat so quick and best believe I would rub the hell out of that sexy fat expanding belly of yours 🥰😘

I'm not sure if it's too late but I opted to write you a little story instead.

I had met Casey at the new gym I joined. I noticed her right away with her tight, rocking, little body that I couldn't keep my eyes off of. We both went to the gym 6 days a week so we saw alot of each other and eventually started chatting and we hit it off right away. After 6 months of dating Casey moved in with me and that's when it all started.

It happened gradually but I noticed Casey started skipping her gym days. She'd always have some sort of excuse and would swear she was just going to go for a run later which she never did. While she was skipping the gym I noticed her eating habits start to change. She went from on having a cheat meal on Sunday, to having cheat meals almost every day! She went from chicken breast and salad to burgers and pizza. 

We never used to keep snacks in the house but we had a cabinet dedicated to workout supplements. Protien bars, powders etc. I noticed that Casey started hiding chocolate bars and other fattening snacks behind the supplements and there always seemed to be a fresh box of donuts on our counter that wouldn't quickly be consumed and replaced with a new one.

One time I took her car to the store and I noticed a stack of McDonald's receipts in the glove box. I thought maybe Casey was just getting a coffee on the way to work but what I saw was terrifying ! She had receipts for breakfast Iunch and dinner and that struck me as incredibly odd because we eat breakfast and dinner at home and we meal prep our lunches and the orders on the receipts were absurd! There's no way Casey could eat this much! Here's the standard receipt for lunch/dinner.

Double big Mac with bacon

Extra large fry

Extra large soda

2 apple pies

Small milkshake

Was Casey cheating on me? Who was she buying these meals for daily ?

One thing was obvious though and that was all the poor meal choices and gym days skipped we're catching up with you. You had a fairly large belly now and your face had really gotten fat. You had a permanent double chin now and your toned arms had lost all definition. Your ass and thighs have grown to the point where barely any of your clothes fit you anymore and your panties are tearing at a rapid rate.

This all came to a head yesterday. I had a work dinner we had to attend and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit worried. It had been a year since my co workers last saw Casey and I bet she's put on at least 50lbs since then. They would be expecting to see the hot and trim Casey not this massive hog you had now become.

As usual we were running late and as we get ready to rush out the door Casey comes downstairs in her favorite dress except there's a BIG problem.

Her.

The dress was skin tight on her at this point and it showed everything. Her ass and thighs were stretching the poor bottom to its limit. Her big gut pushed out the front. Her love handles pushed out the sides and worst of all it was an open back and her huge back rolls were out in the open for all to see.

Fuck it we are going to be late and my boss will upset if we don't get there on time so off we go.

When we show up my worst nightmare comes true. Several of my colleagues congratulate us on being pregnant but you laugh it off and just say you've been enjoying yourself a little too much. Several of my colleagues take me aside during the night to ask what happened with your weight gain. I tell them you've been having some thyroid issues that's all.

Then dinner comes and , fuck me, it's a buffet. Now I'm worried because I can see it your eyes. You're hungry and you're going to EAT

Plate after plate you gorge yourself on food. While the other girls are eating small plates of broccoli you're bringing back 2 plates at a time. Pizza, burgers, ravioli, tons of fried food and not only that Casey kept burping and rubbing her belly. Everyone was staring at her while she ate and then the moment that forever changed things between us happened .

Casey went up to get desert and when she came back she had 2 dinner plates full, not the little desert plates, and as she gets to the table she says " the secret is to ask for some dinner plates so you can actually fit all the desert you want!"  I looked away in shame and embarrassment and then it happened. As Casey went to sit we all hear a tearing sound and when I look over I can see that her dress just couldn't hold her fat in anymore. Her gut had expanded to the point that she tore out the side of her dress !

I was furious at this point. I grabbed her hand and forced her to stand up and we left.

We drove home in silence me contemplating what I should do with my life. I wanted the fit girl that I first met not this fucking hog she had turned into but then something odd happened. As I looked over at her in her torn dress I started to feel a twitching in my pants. She was so curvy now...her big gut resting on her lap...sure she was fatter but look at how big her tits had gotten...was I attracted to this ? Suddenly the thought of her stuffing her huge gut to the point of no return started to turn me on.

The ride had been awkward and I felt really bad for how I had treated her so I apologized for making her miss desert and asked if she was still hungry?

" I am a little hungry still. You could make it up to me by swinging by McDonald's for a milk shake" so we did. To my surprise she ordered a large and got 2 cherry pies to go with it.

" All those McDonald's receipts I found in your car...those are for you aren't they ? You're eating all that food ?"

Casey turned red and admitted they were all hers and she couldn't help herself. Casey inhaled the shake and the pies before we even got home and when we arrived she strained to get out of the car but she managed. I looked down and noticed a wet spot on the seat. That's weird I thought, I didn't think she spilled anything because the front of her torn dress was dry but as I followed you up to the door I noticed a wet spot on the back of your dress...is this making her pussy wet ? I couldn't think of anything else it could be so I let my now rock hard cock do the thinking and what happened next was incredible.

When we got inside the house Casey went to the kitchen first. I asked what she was doing and she said she still had a little room so she was going to have a glass of milk. 

" No" I said. " You're going to have a weight gain shake" and I grabbed the tub of mass gainer from our supplement cupboard. A few chocolate bars well out from behind it and Casey looked away embarrassed but she didn't say anything.

I made her a gainer shake with 4 scoops, 1000 calories, and told her she was going to drink it. Casey looked at me and said " give it to me" as she took the blender from my hand. Casey chugged the whole thing in one shot I couldn't believe it! I was so turned on I tore her dress off and one look at her panties confirmed my suspicion, she was soaked. Casey was so wet it was actually running down her fat fucking thigh.

" What's with all the chocolate you've been hiding with our supplements" I ask her as I grab a handful of them and give them to her. To my surprise she opened one and started to inhale it. I couldn't take anymore. I bent her over and tore her panties off and in 1 motion buried my cock in her right here in the kitchen. 

Casey moaned and continued eating while I fucked her fat pussy. 

" You're such a fat fucking hog now look at you" I said

Casey moaned in response as she took another bite from her chocolate bar. I couldn't hold back any longer and told Casey I as going to cum. To my surprise she pulled off my dick and had me shoot my load in her mouth. 

"I want every last calorie" Casey told me as I stared in a daze at your huge fucking gut.

The next morning I woke up before you and went off to be grocery store to stock up on heavy cream and another few tubs of weight gain shake. Casey was up when I got back home and asked where I'd been?

I pointed at the case of cream cartons and said " last night we made the shakes with milk. Today we start making them with cream"

" Good" she replied as she put her hands on her belly.

Uh this turned out way longer then I intended. Hope you like it !

13 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

We’ll have to roll you around in a big ass buggy because your wide ass won’t fit in a wheel chair 

19 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

I have become a greedy, addicted fat hog haven't I? Have I mentioned that my iphone actually stopped recognizing me a few weeks ago and I had to do the facial recognition scan all over again?

OMG that is so hot. That’s a great milestone too. Face has become so round and fat, you officially have a new and sexier face. I love it! 😍

Mmmm I repeat " come to me pig " the buffet awaits.. I watch you come out of the room . Your incredible belly appears first. Then your tits come into view. Your whole body turns down the hall toward me. I feel my cock stiffen as you slowly lumber toward me. Tiny blue shorts buttoned below your belly . A shirt several sizes to small. Your massive boobs squeezing out of every conceivable opening. Your pink white belly hanging down bouncing up and down with every step. Your beautiful smile lights up your gorgeous face. I cant believe it was only a few years ago you were a thin athlete.  Now the transformation is complete. You are now and will always be my pig. I walk behind you out to the van. I slide open the back sliding door. It's to hard for you to get in the front seat any more.i tell you we are going to the Chinese buffet. You smile and start to rub your pussy with excitment. It's a short trip. We find a close spot to the door.  I was able to get a handicapped sticker so you dont have  to walk very far. The manager gives us a big smile.  He knows us very well.  I think is must be a secret feeder himself. He brings us to a table close to the buffet. You say how excited you are. I go up and fill  your plate with  everything you love. The plate barely hits the table before your hands are filled with food. Grease and sauce smear your face. Food dribbles down your shirt a glob of sauce falls between your tits . You look at me then look down at the sauce. I slide around and bury my face between your fat boobs and lick the sauce  off. Mmm sweet and salty.  Plates pile up in front of you. I've told yhe bus boys to leave them on the table.people are watching in awe. 10 ,plates 11 plates.  You start slowing up. The manager is smiling', watching you devour the buffet. You are so sexy, so hot when you are focused on stuffing your belly. I take pictures of you, covered in food, plates stacked up in front of you.  I tell you I'm sending these pics to your family. We cant wait to see their reaction.  I ask you if you are .  full you sigh and smile.  I say once again come to me pig. Xxoo