Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, jackal27 said:

I can. Never doubted you for a second. I know it was tough but I also know you’re a badass piggy when it comes to consuming food as a means of becoming bigger, fatter and sexier. 😍😉

I really started to doubt myself at the end, I got scared and didn't think I'd make it! I'm soooo happy I did this. I am so uncomfortable right now but I know it's just my body developing even more pure luscious fat

Guest Fa10herup
2 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

That's the message that popped up when I submitted it. I think it means if I ate 20k calories a day for 5 weeks thats what would happen

#Goals ❤❤

4 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

I really started to doubt myself at the end, I got scared and didn't think I'd make it! I'm soooo happy I did this. I am so uncomfortable right now but I know it's just my body developing even more pure luscious fat

I am so proud of you, it’s quite an accomplishment. I wish I could be there to rub your overstuffed belly while You drifted off into nice relaxing food coma. 😍

7 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

Thanks love ❤️ proud hog moment for sure

You should be proud, it was a truly crazy effort today.

Just posted a video about it last week! ❤️ I'll be doing an updated weigh in soon as well :)

You will be a couple pounds heavier after today. :) 

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Tastic1 said:

You should be proud, it was a truly crazy effort today.

You will be a couple pounds heavier after today. :) 

I already know the damage ;) I weighed in as soon as I finished....let's just say, I have reached my highest, most epic weight so far ❤️ 20k was good to this gut. You guys will see the number in the video

• Curvage Model
Just now, I'llSpoilYouFat said:

Any encouragement you found particularly helpful?

Honestly all of you guys helped so much. Seeing how badly you guys wanted it for me was my biggest motivator. ANd i just kept picturing myself at 400+ and knew this is just part of the process to getting there. I shut my mind off to the food and just focused on getting it down. All of ya'lls sexy comments helped too. I just love the thought of you guys getting off and cumming to my gluttony 

5 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

I already know the damage ;) I weighed in as soon as I finished....let's just say, I have reached my highest, most epic weight so far ❤️ 20k was good to this gut. You guys will see the number in the video

It would be interesting to know the weight of food sitting in your gut. Did you weigh yourself at the beginning of the day too?

Kind of thinking of Beginning-End=Food

• Curvage Model
14 minutes ago, Tastic1 said:

Oh awesome. That number will be very telling :) What a hog!!

I love when you guys tell me what a hog I am. I am trying so hard to let myself cum but my gut is so hard and tender and sore from all those calories I can barely get my arm down there. I need you guys to come help your hog

I love when you guys tell me what a hog I am. I am trying so hard to let myself cum but my gut is so hard and tender and sore from all those calories I can barely get my arm down there. I need you guys to come help your hog

First. And to be fair I'm going to try and poke more food in you

6 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

Licking your pussy making you squeal like a pig, unable to get of from getting so fat with your addiction to food making you heavier by the day. Keep hogging out like the soon to be obese slut you are 😈

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, Dingus1396 said:

Licking your pussy making you squeal like a pig, unable to get of from getting so fat with your addiction to food making you heavier by the day. Keep hogging out like the soon to be obese slut you are 😈

Hehe like an obese little hog who just fed herself 20k calories all day for you? I want you to come like my pussy and tease my fupa while telling me what a overweight fucking pig I've turned my once fit self into

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, Joejfnis231099 said:

Congrats on hitting your goal! I can’t imagine eating that much food in a day lol. Have you tried drinking heavy cream? It’s extremely calorie dense and you would gain a ton by adding it to your diet

I looooooove heavy cream!!! It is my life saver :)

8 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

Hehe like an obese little hog who just fed herself 20k calories all day for you? I want you to come like my pussy and tease my fupa while telling me what a overweight fucking pig I've turned my once fit self into

It would be a pleasure to feed and tell you how slim you used to be, lithe and trim before you decided to blimp up like a sexy goddess who can't stop eating and made her once slim body ripe with jiggly heavy fat further expanding your fupa and ass which i will spank and tease. 😍🍑🐷

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, Dingus1396 said:

It would be a pleasure to feed and tell you how slim you used to be, lithe and trim before you decided to blimp up like a sexy goddess who can't stop eating and made her once slim body ripe with jiggly heavy fat further expanding your fupa and ass which i will spank and tease. 😍🍑🐷

Need 😍 that 😍 NOW 😍 oink!