Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

47 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

Another update! I have always done little tubs of cream cheese as quick snacks and then a Casey classic where I mix cake and brownie batter together for another high calorie treat! It's hard to get down but I'm a pro at it now, I just add lots of water. Gaining the way that I do isnt always yummy and glamorous. I've learned that to get to the size I hope to be at the rate I want it to happen - it's about learning how to get the most calories down the fastest. It's not always super appetizing but it works and there's nothing hotter to me than mass consumption like this. I've always enjoyed batters because although very filling, it leaves a lot of extra room in my gut for more foods after! Sharing some of my tricks of the trade with ya'll ❤️ After over 130lbs gained, I truly could write a book.

Wow, you must explode now... I think. And your belly must be so huge and adorable now... ❤️❤️❤️ 

• Curvage Model
40 minutes ago, brcyllr said:

This is so hot!!  There are some gaining girls who are more foodies than feedees, in that they want to enjoy how their food tastes and eat it slowly, and are picky about what they eat.  I'm not saying there is anything wrong with that.  But with Casey, food is simply a means to an end, to pack in as many calories as she can to get as big as she can as fast as she can.  I'm guessing that nasal feeding tubes and machines are not out of the question here, if it would blow you up into a helpless obese piggy that exists only to grow larger on a bed, becoming mostly a huge GUT with short stumpy arms, legs, and a head poking out at various angles from it.  Or am I misunderstanding you? :)

That's a perfect way of describing it! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE good food and a good meal. But for the outcomes I want, at the speed that I want them, I learned a long time ago that taste has to be the last time I'm concerned with. It's about mass cals as quick as possible. The pleasure for me comes after when I lay there completely paralyzed by my massive gut ❤️ 

• Curvage Model
31 minutes ago, jackal27 said:

I could totally see you as an author to carry this community in the next phase acceptance around the world. The bravery you’ve shown in taking the leap into the fat life, along with the commitment and know how. You’d be a pioneer. Your first Book could be your story into eating yourself into a mountain of a sexy, obese woman. The next book is the guide in how to become as big and beautiful as you! 🤩😍😉

This is such an amazing idea, and such an honor to hear someone say ❤️ It's crazy how much my life has changed. I was working full time, miserable, crippled by student debt. Now I am able to work from home pursing my passion and living my dream. I'm more thankful than I could ever put into words

Guest brcyllr
31 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

I was working full time, miserable, crippled by student debt. Now I am able to work from home pursing my passion and living my dream.

So did you get your student debt erased by getting a letter of disability from your doctor?  Just wondering how your finances changed so radically all of a sudden.

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, brcyllr said:

So did you get your student debt erased by getting a letter of disability from your doctor?  Just wondering how your finances changed so radically all of a sudden.

Not saying they changed at all! Just saying that now I'm in a position where I'm able to pay them off much easier :) I didn't have too many to begin with, but I'm definitely proud of the dent I've made in tackling them over the past year!

Guest FatLover98

Wow more than halfway to 20,000 already! If you keep eating like this it won't be long before you're morbidly obese and immobile - just pinned to your bed 24/7 completely unable to move! Keep eating piggy!!

Btw I'm new here and just wanted to say your dedication to gaining is amazing - ideally when would you like to reach immobility?

41 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

Guys I'm over halfway to 20k but really starting to slow down a bit. Still have plenty of time so I'm not worried but damn i could use some encouragement. tell me how proud of your hog you are ;)

Wow, very good. I am very proud of you and know your getting hit this 20.000! Eat girl, eat. Just like a real obese girl... ❤️ Henk

• Curvage Model
52 minutes ago, FatLover98 said:

Wow more than halfway to 20,000 already! If you keep eating like this it won't be long before you're morbidly obese and immobile - just pinned to your bed 24/7 completely unable to move! Keep eating piggy!!

Btw I'm new here and just wanted to say your dedication to gaining is amazing - ideally when would you like to reach immobility?

Omg welcome!!! I would love to reach it before 30 i think ❤️ I cannot wait to be pinned to my bed!!

3 hours ago, BBW Casey said:

Another update! I have always done little tubs of cream cheese as quick snacks and then a Casey classic where I mix cake and brownie batter together for another high calorie treat! It's hard to get down but I'm a pro at it now, I just add lots of water. Gaining the way that I do isnt always yummy and glamorous. I've learned that to get to the size I hope to be at the rate I want it to happen - it's about learning how to get the most calories down the fastest. It's not always super appetizing but it works and there's nothing hotter to me than mass consumption like this. I've always enjoyed batters because although very filling, it leaves a lot of extra room in my gut for more foods after! Sharing some of my tricks of the trade with ya'll ❤️ After over 130lbs gained, I truly could write a book.

IMG_7263.jpg

What calorie app is that ?

4 hours ago, BBW Casey said:

IMG_7263.jpg

47 calories worth of exercise? You've been pretty active today lmao