Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, tommyisbased123 said:

Your so ridiculous fat, more like a hog then a pig honestly. On top of it, your fat is so dense and thic. Your lucky family getting to hug your sweaty body. Yummy. Bet your fupa is coming in nicely too fatty. 

My fupa is soooooooooo fat and jiggly and i am finally learning how to get off from it. I have gotten so big

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, DanteSparda45 said:

Well, at least you had a lot of food. Kinda sucks that your parents didn't accept your REAL self. I'm sure they'll accept it down the road, though

They’re have no choice to when I’m an immobile pig someday. I do get off a little bit on revenge WG, their comments just make me want to be fatter 

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, Aaron82 said:

You look absolutely massive in this photo. Really hope you keep gorging yourself and can do a before/after wher you’re twice this size, or more

I’ll never stop, we’ve gotten me too addicted to this lifestyle and food to ever turn back. I’ll be triple this size someday 

• Curvage Model

I’ve decided to try to do a 20k challenge today as well as an immobility challenge where I try to be as immobile as possible aside from waddling to the door for takeout. I have everything I need for the most part thanks to my feedees (I seriously am so thankful for you guys) who are determined to keep my fridge as stocked as possible. I have 14k calories planned out so far and will likely treat myself to takeout for the rest! ALL updates will be in here - do not DM me about this. It’s really hard for me to respond to all my DM’s so this is definitely the best place to get a response from me ❤️❤️❤️ This is going to be a huge day for your hog ;) LETS DO THIS. I will be sharing myfitnesspal throughout the day to keep y’all posted!!

8 hours ago, BBW Casey said:

Sadly, i have not gotten much from anyone in real life :( It sucks

If it helps i would totally ask you out and feed you in too tight outfits in public and rub your belly and help you cum as you stuff yoursellf🐽😍rugrats eating GIF

20 hours ago, BBW Casey said:

!! HELP !!

Do you guys remember these pics from a few weeks back? Should I wear this dress today, which fits even tighter now? Or go for shorts/shirt look? Help! I want to look like a hog, but a cute hog as well ;)

IMG_0268.JPG

IMG_2181.JPG

IMG_5997.JPG

Oh my God😶😶😶😶💘💘! You are so fat that you look pregnant with three distinct sets of twins🤰🏿🤰🏿🤰🏿🐽❤❤❤❤❤! I would definitely wair the dress. I wish that I could rub your belly.

41 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

I’ve decided to try to do a 20k challenge today as well as an immobility challenge where I try to be as immobile as possible aside from waddling to the door for takeout. I have everything I need for the most part thanks to my feedees (I seriously am so thankful for you guys) who are determined to keep my fridge as stocked as possible. I have 14k calories planned out so far and will likely treat myself to takeout for the rest! ALL updates will be in here - do not DM me about this. It’s really hard for me to respond to all my DM’s so this is definitely the best place to get a response from me ❤️❤️❤️ This is going to be a huge day for your hog ;) LETS DO THIS. I will be sharing myfitnesspal throughout the day to keep y’all posted!!

What do you have planned for the day so far?

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, degek2001 said:

O yes, a never ending stream of food. And just to open your mouth and let in all that food. Only chew and swallow all that food... And your tummy grows and grows to huge proportions...

I need a continuous feeding tube of rich high calories ;) Hehe

Guest Spekter
8 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

I need a continuous feeding tube of rich high calories ;) Hehe

Would it be safe to expect at least one article of clothing to be utterly destroyed by the end if today's stuffing?? 😍