Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Loveajellybelly
59 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

Who's ready for this fat mess? It's uploaded and pending now. I RIPPED MY FUCKING SHIRT OPEN. This belly has no chill!!

1224864484_animated3.thumb.GIF.904c87b2550ca70a6871f07afad76955.GIF1673466065_animated2.thumb.GIF.fb22696f4a47b6a641dac90d2dc7f034.GIF878586793_animated4.thumb.GIF.19691b4a553de597c8009ec3dcb5350e.GIF127566113_animated5.thumb.GIF.5d50beddcae180d62319c1ae088107e9.GIF

Used to run now only runs to the fridge 

• Curvage Model

IT'S UPLOADED ❤️ RUNNNN! This is literally my favorite clip that I have EVER MADE ❤️ CLICK HERE TO WATCH

There are no words to describe Casey's fatness anymore. She is fattening up at a more rapid rate than ever and is now, officially, at her biggest yet. You have been begging her an outgrown clothes update, so she made it happen for you guys. Lord knows, this fat ass has plenty of outgrown clothes laying around. She spends most days naked now, like a true hog now that nothing really fits her anymore. Anyway - Casey tries on some old clothes from her skinny college days. She then tries on a pair of shorts from LAST SUMMER. One would think they're maybe still fit, at least a little bit, but they didn't stand a chance against Casey's massive gut. She was so out of breath trying to get them on, that she actually became lightheaded. Casey then tries on one of her old work button up tops. Casey is forever wishing she would finally pop a button on camera, but will never force it (genuine content guaranteed ALWAYS). It's still fun to watch her struggle to pull the buttons closer. She goes to take it off, leans forward, and RIP!!! Casey ripped the shirt open!!! ON VIDEO!! The shock on her face is priceless. This hog can't be stopped. She's destroying the grocery store aisles AND her clothes. I guess that's what happens when you gain this much weight.... Naturally, this turned her on like crazy and Casey gets all hot and bothered. Enjoy ❤️  CLICK HERE TO WATCH

Oh my god! You are so f***ing fat!! You no longer have a double chin, but a soft ring of pure fat surrounding your face. What does it feel like to have your gigantic gut be the first thing to enter a room? All of your normal clothes are going to be ripped to shreds trying to contain your enormous, ever going body.

5 hours ago, BBW Casey said:

I'm off to bed loves!

There better be a bunch of messages here when I wake up telling me what a fat pig I am for eating $100 worth of 5 guys tonight, a jug of heavy cream, AND RIPPING MY SHIRT OPEN ❤️ be brutal ;) 

You really just find new ways to overdo it every day, don't you? You're not content to just be a fat blob who ate her former self and then some. You've always gotta go bigger and make a total pig out of yourself. You got enough food for 5 people at 5 Guys, and THEN had heavy cream? How can you even stand to live with yourself? 

When you go to the beach, I want you to take a long, hard look at all the skinny girls laying on their towels. Think about how you used to be one of them, not even that long ago. Before you turned into a fat fuck who can only think about how many hours she has to go before she can cram another 5000+ calories into her gut.

And then think about how you'll look in a few more years. If you can't help but notice their looks of disgust now, imagine how bad they'll be later. When you're taking your last trip to the beach while you're still mobile. When you weigh as much as 5 of those skinny girls combined.

Guest Fa10herup

Run to the fridge? No. 

The fridge(s) will come to you. As will I. :)

Casey, seeing you fatten into an enormous, humongous mound of immobile ecstasy would make my dreams come true as well. ❤❤❤❤ 

I must buy a forklift. How else am I gonna wash and make you clean? I got two hoses, one with water to clean you with, the other with heavy cream to put in your mouth to fatten you with. Now I gotta get one of those gymnastics mats to carry you toward on that forklift. Why? I expect one day that forklift is going to malfunction and you'll collapse on it with its wheels up in the air off ground. My forklift is destroyed, but it doesn't matter because my sweet, sexy, starving baby is blissfully fattening and fattening and fattening and fattening like she desires. I'll just find a crane, no big whoop. ❤❤❤

Dear god you're so massive that we are going to need a crane to help you travel to places. You're so obese its ridiculous! 140 pounds in less than 2 years? I think we need to do another 200 in another 2 years, or maybe even more. Just keep in mind that your'e getting closer and closer to being immobile. Soon you will have to have all of us there to rub your belly for you, play with you so you can be pleased, feed you, clean you, do everything for you. We want to have to do everything for you because you're so obese. Your only job is to lay in bed, and lets us deliver you food and cream for maximum growth.

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, FatChef73 said:

Oh my god! You are so f***ing fat!! You no longer have a double chin, but a soft ring of pure fat surrounding your face. What does it feel like to have your gigantic gut be the first thing to enter a room? All of your normal clothes are going to be ripped to shreds trying to contain your enormous, ever going body.

I seriously feel like my neck has disappeared and I just have a ring of fat around it, it’s insane! My gut enters the room 15 seconds before the rest of me. Fuck I’m a porker, aren’t I?

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, rptman said:

You really just find new ways to overdo it every day, don't you? You're not content to just be a fat blob who ate her former self and then some. You've always gotta go bigger and make a total pig out of yourself. You got enough food for 5 people at 5 Guys, and THEN had heavy cream? How can you even stand to live with yourself? 

When you go to the beach, I want you to take a long, hard look at all the skinny girls laying on their towels. Think about how you used to be one of them, not even that long ago. Before you turned into a fat fuck who can only think about how many hours she has to go before she can cram another 5000+ calories into her gut.

And then think about how you'll look in a few more years. If you can't help but notice their looks of disgust now, imagine how bad they'll be later. When you're taking your last trip to the beach while you're still mobile. When you weigh as much as 5 of those skinny girls combined.

Sitting on the beach right now in complete awe looking at skinny girls, I can’t believe there was a tune when I was that small. Now I’m sitting here with my massive beach ball gut out devouring four bagels with heavy cream cheese on the beach and I look like an actual hog sweating in the sun with oil all over my gut. Lord knows if I’ll even be able to heave myself up off the ground after this. You know it’s real when your neck rolls are sweating. People are DEFINITELY staring at me right now...  

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Climax_9 said:

Run to the fridge? No. 

The fridge(s) will come to you. As will I. :)

Casey, seeing you fatten into an enormous, humongous mound of immobile ecstasy would make my dreams come true as well. ❤❤❤❤ 

I must buy a forklift. How else am I gonna wash and make you clean? I got two hoses, one with water to clean you with, the other with heavy cream to put in your mouth to fatten you with. Now I gotta get one of those gymnastics mats to carry you toward on that forklift. Why? I expect one day that forklift is going to malfunction and you'll collapse on it with its wheels up in the air off ground. My forklift is destroyed, but it doesn't matter because my sweet, sexy, starving baby is blissfully fattening and fattening and fattening and fattening like she desires. I'll just find a crane, no big whoop. ❤❤❤

Hehehe omg I would love to be so big that I have to be wheeled around by machinery!

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Luckyguy23 said:

Dear god you're so massive that we are going to need a crane to help you travel to places. You're so obese its ridiculous! 140 pounds in less than 2 years? I think we need to do another 200 in another 2 years, or maybe even more. Just keep in mind that your'e getting closer and closer to being immobile. Soon you will have to have all of us there to rub your belly for you, play with you so you can be pleased, feed you, clean you, do everything for you. We want to have to do everything for you because you're so obese. Your only job is to lay in bed, and lets us deliver you food and cream for maximum growth.

Can we gather a team of feeders to tend to me as their hog? Rotating between feeding me, fucking me, lotioning this giant gut, and rolling me around? It might take a small army