Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model
29 minutes ago, caliii said:

How has weight gain affected your sex drive? Decreased or Increased? 

INCREASED. To the point where it's almost a problem....

I eat and my pussy is soaking wet. I'm hungry and my pussy is throbbing at the thought of food. I outgrown clothes and I explode. My panties are constantly soaked from the thought of how fat I am and to top it off - my fat gut flops off my pussy when I walk now and it is just a constant sexy reminder of what a fat pig I've turned into. 

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, letsgetfatter said:

Has there anything sexual that you used to enjoy doing that you physically can not do anymore?

I am starting to have a hard time reaching my pussy. Partly because my gut is so distended constantly from my stuffing, but I also just have short arms. But I get by by either jiggling my belly or fupa and it feels sooooooooo good. And sex is just a lot more tiring, but that turns me on like crazy. 

• Curvage Model

Have you read the latest chapter of my WG story?

BBW Casey's Weight Gain Story

"....It made her hornier than she could possibly imagine that, for the first time in her life, she was capable of putting away two half-gallons of ice cream in one sitting.

It turned her on even more knowing that she would've consumed even more before the day was over.

And the combination of those two things plus the fullness she now felt drove her absolutely wild.

She looked down at her belly, absolutely awestruck at the beauty of what she saw before her.

Not only was her belly the cutest little pooch she ever saw, but it was hers. Not someone else's she was staring at from afar. Hers. She had dreamt her whole life of being able to look down at her belly and see it round. To see it sticking out. To be able to rub it and pat it and feel how full it was without having to push it out.

All those girls online that she looked at were proud of their bellies. Showing them off so brazenly without caring what people thought of them. Well, now Casey had a belly she could be proud of. And it wasn't even a hundredth as big as it was gonna be eventually.

Casey simply laid back in her chair and let the feelings of fullness and gluttony take over.

The only thing bringing her down somewhat was thought that she was eventually going to have to heave herself up and squeeze her chubby ass into some clothes for her date later.

That was going to be exhausting....."

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

Guest brcyllr
18 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

Who would be interested in a daily post of all the calories I consume each day? Maybe even a myfitnesspal screenshot?

Absolutely!  Myfatnesspal is a great way to track how many calories you're packing into that huge growing gut of yours... I'd love to know how much goes into you every day!

Guest brcyllr
Just now, BBW Casey said:

I felt so beautiful this morning. Curly or straight hair better?

53086F4A-A62F-4147-9021-C9CE255897FD.jpeg.775720a8633211b139f28990dab511bb.jpg

I just think it's amazing how you still have a defined jawline... no one would guess you're almost 250 pounds and sporting an enormous gut!

• Curvage Model
7 minutes ago, brcyllr said:

I just think it's amazing how you still have a defined jawline... no one would guess you're almost 250 pounds and sporting an enormous gut!

Don't be fooled by the snapchat filter - I have like 3 chins now and my neck is disappearing rapidly ;) 

8 minutes ago, brcyllr said:

Absolutely!  Myfatnesspal is a great way to track how many calories you're packing into that huge growing gut of yours... I'd love to know how much goes into you every day!

Hehe perfect! Definitely something I'm hoping to start sharing with you guys

• Curvage Model
25 minutes ago, Riverman754 said:

Can you look down and see the head of someone going down on you or is that view completely obstructed by your gut, even on your back?

I can't anymore actually! I can see a bit of their head maybe but not much anymore, especially when stuffed. Big gut probs ❤️ 

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Corky said:

Pizza! Then pizza, then mozzarella sticks.

Is it possible for you to eat more than 5,000 calories in one sitting and then a 2,000 calorie weight gain shake?

So I ate a gigantic pizza, followed by a 3k WG shake, chicken tenders, and mac and cheese! ❤️ 

• Curvage Model

NEW CLIP ❤️GAINER SHAKE CHUG & CASEY'S FANTASIES ❤️

CLICK HERE TO WATCH

1827110429_animated2.thumb.GIF.aa6108e6ed88781560e1ccd61b14c57e.GIF 1652351016_animated3.thumb.GIF.22162d490b55bfda8e3d9b976203f31b.GIFanimated_4.thumb.GIF.9ac9df3e791fc108cdbdd4d5fee298f5.GIF

Casey loves weight gain shakes - over the past few years she has perfected the most fattening recipe full of WG powder, butter, creams, and more. She's an addicted little pig. Watch Casey in awe as she devours her weight gain shake, so thick that she needs a spoon but ultimately ends up just using her hands like the naughty little hog she is. Casey moans as she feels the calories pile into her gut. The pressure on her fupa feels too good. She finishes the entire shake in only a few quick minutes and then gets so turned on that she can't help but share a naughty little fantasy with you. Casey wants you to make her huge. Casey wants you to help her reach immobility. She knows you love watching her formerly thin athletic body transform into rolls upon rolls of pure luscious fat. Casey is your hog and you love to watch her grow, don't you?

IMG_7044.thumb.PNG.1b7eca9b7d11d671811615ffd6327ffe.PNG

17 hours ago, BBW Casey said:

I can't anymore actually! I can see a bit of their head maybe but not much anymore, especially when stuffed. Big gut probs ❤️ 

The only thing hotter than the thought of your view in this situation is the thought of what they person going down on you sees when looking up at you