Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Luckyguy23 said:

I thought of another ahah.
Would you rather be immobile right at this moment for 1 whole year? Or would you rather gain and feel every pound through a journey so you can be immobile as long as you like?

I would definitely love to experience the journey. I want to gain and feel every single pound pile onto my body ... then spend my life in bed surrounded by food, outgrowing everything, being pampered, and acting as someone's fuck pig to play with and fill.

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, L9857 said:

Have you tried adding corn syrup and scoops of serious mass to your gain shakes to give it an extra calorie boost?

I've done mass gainer before but never corn syrup. Is it worth a try?  I'll do anything to pack more pounds onto this growing gut. 

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, dania201 said:

Do you ever think about other people’s reactions / shock / astonishment that might come with getting so big?! 🥰

I fantasize about this DAILY. And as I've grown quite rapidly recently, some of them have even come true. Especially with my surgery, lots of comments from my doctors about my recent spike in lbs. 

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, xxxdmcxxx said:

As your belly gets bigger, would you prefer it to remain spherical and round, or would you like to see it turn into a huge double-belly with some big fat rolls?

I want one big, spherical, round, BALL GUT ❤️ I want a giant mountain of fat for a tummy ;)

Casey, have you tried Eatmor Appetite Stimulant? It’s a supplement created to help people increase appetite who are too thin. According to the review, people who used it were able to gain an additional 10 lbs a month. Basically, this stuff makes your brain think that you are hungry more often so that you eat more food and gain more weight.

Guest brcyllr
18 hours ago, BBW Casey said:

I now work as a model on here full time so I am fully devoted to BLOWING UP and can't wait for my mobility to be limited further.

I thought you just finished your masters degree in some medical field... Are you not pursuing that path anymore? 

Guest brcyllr
6 hours ago, BBW Casey said:

lots of comments from my doctors about my recent spike in lbs. 

What were some comments, specifically? Did your higher weight make your surgery more difficult? (anesthesia, etc)? 

• Curvage Model
13 hours ago, Fattener5 said:

Casey, have you tried Eatmor Appetite Stimulant? It’s a supplement created to help people increase appetite who are too thin. According to the review, people who used it were able to gain an additional 10 lbs a month. Basically, this stuff makes your brain think that you are hungry more often so that you eat more food and gain more weight.

I have never tried that specific one but have done ones that are similar! I may have to add it back into my routine now that I think of it. I am desperate for rapid gains and will do anything to make them happen! ❤️ 

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, brcyllr said:

I thought you just finished your masters degree in some medical field... Are you not pursuing that path anymore? 

I did finish my masters (YAY) and now I am in an only Phd program! :)Modeling is my full time job for now. As I get bigger I would like the freedom to be able to work from home doing research. I can't plan for the future, but ideally I'd love to just stay home and focus on growing this big body and enjoying the process ❤️ 

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, brcyllr said:

What were some comments, specifically? Did your higher weight make your surgery more difficult? (anesthesia, etc)? 

No it was more comments like, "We are going to have to discuss this recent spike in your weight at some point..." and, "Your weight is probably impacting your breathing as well," and my favorite was "Going to need a higher dosage at her size." It turns me on like crazy, being the fat spectacle in the room who can't seem to put the freaking fork down

• Curvage Model

F L A S H ★ S A L E 

★ IT'S HUMP DAY! That means it's time for a FLASH SALE 

Grab these clips on sale TODAY ONLY.

E8DD9EA4-8C29-486A-A584-7105B3505D3A-D97164BD-0658-4E7E-B4A3-CEC257B3AB65.thumb.JPG.2cbb447228170ecdc6cdc82b6e8818a4.JPGFA7926FD-B49D-4FEB-A220-4C33410E0A4A-A2923748-A585-4704-AAC1-A842CFFDFE8D.thumb.JPG.be1ac13cda8ce9dc514cb316f0d789f3.JPG

687560288_ScreenShot2020-06-17at1_22_20PM.thumb.png.6627d41f95696c07dd21a1e9e21b931a.png566254722_ScreenShot2020-06-17at1_22_32PM.thumb.png.c90ed9b50a79faf9404d8603166479d9.png

35020558_ScreenShot2020-06-17at1_23_28PM.thumb.png.ed9aa22fa5d6f848a8ad3e5a69bbb55b.png906672186_ScreenShot2020-06-17at1_23_38PM.thumb.png.8ed79c45d69b0fea7c10370540bd4c5f.png

805407951_ScreenShot2020-06-17at1_21_02PM.thumb.png.c7710ba5a523294117d680daa38852cb.png107527444_ScreenShot2020-06-17at1_21_14PM.thumb.png.382fa473f94236e50e460ee7c5082d8d.png

Guest brcyllr
5 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

my favorite was "Going to need a higher dosage at her size." 

You're getting to a size that can't be ignored, you noticeably take up more space, and your huge gut demands special attention and accommodation from you and those around you! 

9 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

I'd love to just stay home and focus on growing this big body and enjoying the process ❤️ 

So you're ready to settle down with a feeder husband, raise some kids (from your bed of course, you won't be able to walk let alone run after them!), and get huge for your man? Is that the dream? 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, brcyllr said:

You're getting to a size that can't be ignored, you noticeably take up more space, and your huge gut demands special attention and accommodation from you and those around you! 

So you're ready to settle down with a feeder husband, raise some kids (from your bed of course, you won't be able to walk let alone run after them!), and get huge for your man? Is that the dream? 

HECK YES ❤️ I am SO ready to just be massive and in bed, spoiled and fattened every day. LIFE GOAL.