Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Ex-Jock

I’m sure rereading this thread and comments could definitely help you cheer up!   And as for what to eat, beer chugging is always fun. After all, that is quite the beer gut. 

• Curvage Model

Guys... I'm not sure if I've ever been as turned on as I am right now. 

My doctors office is doing mostly everything virtually right now. I had to log into my patient portal online to request more birth control. I had never really used the portal before, but it contains all my medical records and I am able to view them.

I already knew this, but seeing it was so different.....under my name, but diagnoses, I am diagnosed with and classified as "morbidly obese." MORBIDLY OBESE. I have no words. I am almost in tears tbh because I work SO HARD to get to this weight. Keep in mind, at one point about 2 years ago I was considered severely underweight due to my eating disorder. I am morbidly obese and I am so turned on and so happy. 

This just made my day ❤️ 

2 hours ago, BBW Casey said:

Guys... I'm not sure if I've ever been as turned on as I am right now. 

My doctors office is doing mostly everything virtually right now. I had to log into my patient portal online to request more birth control. I had never really used the portal before, but it contains all my medical records and I am able to view them.

I already knew this, but seeing it was so different.....under my name, but diagnoses, I am diagnosed with and classified as "morbidly obese." MORBIDLY OBESE. I have no words. I am almost in tears tbh because I work SO HARD to get to this weight. Keep in mind, at one point about 2 years ago I was considered severely underweight due to my eating disorder. I am morbidly obese and I am so turned on and so happy. 

This just made my day ❤️ 

So hot. I get really turned on by seeing weight change over time too and also share the doctor fetish if that's what you can call it. I've come close to being 'overweight' a couple times when I weighed in at the doctor, but I'm pretty sure if I went now I would be there! I've intentionally put on a few pounds over the past few months and if I was wearing clothes/shoes, had my phone+keys in my pocket, etc I think I would be over the line of 25 BMI. I remember one doctor I saw at the practice tell me "don't get fat!!" because I have a family history of heart disease and diabetes. I'd like to meet with her again next time I weigh in at the office 😊
Ooh and I remember a few years ago at my old doctor, I put on like 7  pounds within 6 months or so and I remember the doctor noting that to my face, but I was too shy to say anything. Definitely gave me 'that feeling' though 😊

Guest Fa10herup

So proud of you, Casey! ❤ This should call for a huge celebratory stuffing feast. "Super" morbid obesity awaits your plumping girth.

3 hours ago, BBW Casey said:

Another transformation for our collection ❤️ 

IMG_6792.PNG

I certainly don't want to offend you, but your total immersion into Feederism means you understand the Fat Admirers "worldview and preferences ".  If I had seen this skinny, boyish before figure, then I wouldn't look at you twice.  My eyes would register you as present: but you'd become only part of the scenery.  My roving eyes always look for the very fattest woman in sight.  Which explains why your new appetite and Heavy Cream drinking really curl my toes !!! 💕😃👍

• Curvage Model
21 hours ago, SVegan said:

I love your beautiful belly.

20 hours ago, leoalternative said:

Stunning, your body looks so sexy now 😍

19 hours ago, rotwang said:

I certainly don't want to offend you, but your total immersion into Feederism means you understand the Fat Admirers "worldview and preferences ".  If I had seen this skinny, boyish before figure, then I wouldn't look at you twice.  My eyes would register you as present: but you'd become only part of the scenery.  My roving eyes always look for the very fattest woman in sight.  Which explains why your new appetite and Heavy Cream drinking really curl my toes !!! 💕😃👍

Love you guys! Thank you so much ❤️ 

• Curvage Model

FREE CLIP CONTEST 

Ok friends ❤️ I got a little creative with this week's free clip contest. Here it is:

Look back on my clips that you have purchased, it can be any one! Tell me which one is your favorite of all time and WHY ❤️ tell me what you love about it, about my body....be honest, creative, descriptive, and SEXY. Hottest and best response will win a free clip of their choice! I'll announce the winner tomorrow and connect with them to give away the free clip. 

Ready, set, GO ❤️ 

My favorite clip of your is Daddy’s Little Pig is back.  Honestly the way you slap your belly gives off such an erotic sound, no other girl gets the same result.  You cemented you’re place as the queen of belly slaps while being a fat chubby girl that just craved more which just moved you towards the top of the game immediately for me!

Guest Fa10herup

"My Food Addiction" was pretty damn HOT! 

Seemed to me like it marked a tipping point where you declared yourself Full Steam Ahead with plumping, fattening, gorging, bulking, rounding, up, up and up, more, more and more. Never gonna turn back, Casey wants to get fatter and So. Much. Fatter! The dreams of immobility that followed were just too much and piggy could not resist, can't resist, can never resist the urge of fattening up so huge and happy.

Enjoy the jiggle and endless shake(s) the coming days will bring. Piggy will get even fatter in no time, and its gonna be an amazing feeling!

Too fat to be a stripper is the best. The way you talked about how fat strippers could be good too. Definitely worked the chair well lol. And with big strippers, they add double the bounce especially with how huge your belly has gotten. Very sexy

My favorite clip of all time is “Make Me Fatter”

It’s so hot the way you moan and talk in the clip about how much fatter you want to get. That belly is so mesmerizing to watch you jiggle and slap every bit of it! It’s so hard to watch and last the entire video, it’s so hot!! 🥵 I can watch this video over and over again and it never gets old! ☺️

“Riding you (POV)” is my favorite clip of all time. From it being a (POV) clip, I got really creative and put that clip in my Virtual Reality headset and threw some headphones in. Omg I literally felt like I was there! It was by far the hottest thing I’ve watched in a long time! The way you your belly just spilled down was so hot!!! 🥵 I couldn’t take my eyes off it 👁👄👁. The way you slapped, jiggled, and moaned made the clip extra special with my VR!! And the way you stripped down 🥵 like omg words can’t describe how hot that was! I just love how soft you looked in the video and I just can sit back and enjoy the ride in my VR. You’re so pretty!! By far the best and most amazing video!! Thank you Casey!!

• Curvage Model

Posted this today and received an overwhelming amount of support but wanted to keep you all posted here as well...

Hi friends ❤️  I try not to get overly personal on here, but with being both a model and a moderator I feel like I need to share this important life update with you guys since this place is such a huge part of my life.

Tomorrow morning I am having a relatively major surgery to remove a tumor from my vocal cords. We are fairly certain that it is benign, but there is a small chance that they could find otherwise once we get it out. I am not worried about that part tbh. Any oral procedure comes with a high risk of infection after, which is why we had to push this surgery back when the whole COVID thing started. It has really started to impact my breathing so my doctor did not want to wait much longer. Tomorrow morning the surgery will take place and then I will need some time to recover via respiratory, speech, and physical therapy. I've been in speech therapy for several months now learning how to use my voice after the surgery so I do not strain anything. I will temporarily be on a liquid diet (not concerned about my WG, just means more WG shakes and milkshakes for this tummy hehe). Lots of rest. But everything is going to be fine. 

I film in bulk so I have enough content ready to go to get us through the next 3 weeks or so and being on bedrest, I'll definitely be bored and still able to engage on here with you all in my thread and advertising clips, as well as maintaining my moderator duties. I am thankful I have you all to chat with while I recover and to make me feel beautiful during a scary time. 

Thank you guys always for being my safe space ❤️ I don't post this with the hope of anyone feeling bad for me, I just wanted to keep everyone information as it may affect my presence on here over the weekend until I'm discharged from the hospital :) LOVE YOU ❤️ 

• Curvage Model

Surgery went well and I'm out of ICU. Had some complications with bleeding but overall everything else went well. It was scary going under anesthesia for the first time.  I'm in a lot of pain and very uncomfortable, but happy it's over and ready to get through this recovery process. Thank you all for the comments and messages, I will reply when I'm feeling a bit more up to it ❤️