Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model
19 hours ago, Corky said:

@BBW Casey

Jesus. You’re so huge. What have you been eating piggy? 

What’s your weight? If you keep eating the way you are right now, you’ll be a pure immobile pig in just a few years time. Imagine what you’ll look like when the only thing that fits you is a tablecloth. 

Well this turned me on! Glad you can see what I fat ass I’ve been lately hehe

• Curvage Model
18 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

So, you like Black guys? Wait until you get a load of me.

I like all types of guys of any race! Tho I will say I’m always a little partial, black men just love a big girl so differently 😍 clarifying for all tho- I am not dating him! Just a friend helping out :)

10 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

Q AND A TONIGHT!!! So sorry we missed last weeks. Ask away babes! I will start answering around 10pm :) sex, feeding, weight gain, dating, friends, health, normal stuff - nothing is off limits!

Q&A can you do anotherbutton pop video with old jeans or shirts?

Can you do another outgrown clothes video?

Can't you do another stuffing video?

Do you get a lot of comments about your weight?

What have your parents said about your wieght? 💖💖💖

What was your friend’s reaction when you first started putting on major weight? 

When you first started to gain, did you dress in ways that would accentuate your gain when you would go out with friends? 

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Jordan said:

Q&A can you do anotherbutton pop video with old jeans or shirts?

Can you do another outgrown clothes video?

Can't you do another stuffing video?

Do you get a lot of comments about your weight?

What have your parents said about your wieght? 💖💖💖

• Yes, I can! I like to do genuine, true button pops so sometimes I try to film them and it's just not happening. I don't ever want to fake it. I will add it to the list tho ❤️ 
  • Yaaaassss to both! I love outgrown clothes and stuffing
  • I get a lot of comments regarding my weight, ESPECIALLY recently with my most recent big spike in weight. Lot of people are worried, judging me, and curious if something is going on with me. I do not care, it shows my hard work is paying off. I will never expect others to understand.
  • My parents....this is a hard one. My life choices have greatly tampered our relationship. They never were concerned when I was starving myself, yet now they're concerned when I'm happier than ever? It hurts me. I can't expect them to get it. I love them always and I'm thankful regardless. 

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, Corky said:

What was your friend’s reaction when you first started putting on major weight? 

When you first started to gain, did you dress in ways that would accentuate your gain when you would go out with friends? 

• My friends were very concerned about me. I went from rail thing to a blimp basically overnight. Some of them would leave me out of photos and some even stopped inviting me out as much. I've recently started hanging out with a lot more plus size women and I feel much happier and accepted. 
  • I actually tried to HIDE my gain at first because I was still so insecure with this part of myself. Now however....now this big gut is out for everyone to see!

Guest mmalac1393

What is the biggest meal you've consumed in one sitting?

What is your current weight and clothing sizes?

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, CivilizedPuppy said:

What have you been doing lately to keep the pounds piling on?

I have been hitting 12-15k calories per day every day. Lot of butter, cream, and mass gainer. Constantly stuffed. No breaks. I am more determined than ever. 

• Curvage Model
Just now, mmalac1393 said:

What is the biggest meal you've consumed in one sitting?

What is your current weight and clothing sizes?

• Oh man.....I did recently do 4.5 pizzas with a jug of heavy cream and two large orders of pasta. However I had taken an edible before and I think that is the only reason I was able to pull that off. 
  • Current weight: I will share in an upcoming video. I do not post it in text.
  • Clothes:
    • Bra: 40 DDD
    • Tops: XXL (theyre so tight tho)
    • Bottoms: XXL or size 16/18

• Curvage Model

Oh my god....I love this gut so much. I love seeing someone else enjoy it as much as I do. I love FEELING someone else enjoy it as much as I do. All this hard work paying off and I'm finally being rewarded for it the way I deserve. This body deserves to be worshipped. I am so heavy, I am so fat, and I am constantly so stuffed. Rolling around on this man the other night was so eye opening...I was so out of breath. My hips were aching. My gut was wobbling. My chins were sweating. I am inlove with my hog lifestyle ❤️ 

Video is pending, I know a lot of you have messaged me saying you're waiting for it. Thank you for your patience and I cannot wait to share the upcoming content that I have planning for this series ❤️ 

5D30BF77-A1A8-4979-B1C6-33310C302BD8-363F4D9F-3FCD-4871-95FE-0B5CC197B8C2.JPG

5E5C6CDD-DDF6-4688-8EA2-1E6375843022-137E6ED4-AE14-412C-B511-381A56AC8DFF.JPG

E8DD9EA4-8C29-486A-A584-7105B3505D3A-D97164BD-0658-4E7E-B4A3-CEC257B3AB65.JPG

FA7926FD-B49D-4FEB-A220-4C33410E0A4A-A2923748-A585-4704-AAC1-A842CFFDFE8D.JPG

Guest mmalac1393

Whoa! 4.5 pizzas!? Plus heavy cream and two orders of pasta 😳

What size were those pizzas and what toppings did you get?

Have you ever broken clothes while eating and then continue to eat?

Do you ever actually get full now?

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, CivilizedPuppy said:

Have you ever squashed someone while eating? So that you could get heavier and heavier? I think I could watch you eat while sitting on top of me for hours. 

Yes! I did this one time with a friend actually about a year ago. It was SO HOT and he definitely felt me getting heavier on him 

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, mmalac1393 said:

Whoa! 4.5 pizzas!? Plus heavy cream and two orders of pasta 😳

What size were those pizzas and what toppings did you get?

Have you ever broken clothes while eating and then continue to eat?

Do you ever actually get full now?

• I always get large cheese, nothing fancy. Sometimes pepperoni
  • I have not, but that's mostly bc I am always eating naked LOL
  • And no, lately i truly never feel full. It's the food addiction I've talked about before. I know a lot of models claim to be insatiable, but this is different. I truly do not ever feel full. It took me a long time to train my body to be this way but I am so thankful for this blessing to help me grow more and more

Guest mmalac1393

What's the fastest you've outgrown clothes?

Ever stuffed yourself in public? If so, what was the largest meal?

Would you ever try to eat enough to feed 10+ people?

Favorite part of having a giant belly?

• Curvage Model
11 hours ago, mmalac1393 said:

What's the fastest you've outgrown clothes?

Ever stuffed yourself in public? If so, what was the largest meal?

Would you ever try to eat enough to feed 10+ people?

Favorite part of having a giant belly?

• I outgrow clothes pretty much every month lately
  • I have done multiple public stuffings, but unfortunately I cannot remember exactly the largest specific meal. I've done a lot at buffets tho!
  • I will try, I think I already do that tho lol
  • Favorite part by far is feeling my giant gut that I've worked SOOOOOO hard to grow over the years flop off my fat wet pussy when I walk. It's such a rewarding sensation.