Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7
31 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I love so many things about this photo but I think mainly it just showcases just how much weight I’ve put on recently and how much my big belly truly dominates the rest of my body. Look at that big mound of fat sitting so heavily and proudly in my lap. We grew this 🥰😍

241AF4E3-66A2-4F9A-908C-C2F502CE5D8C.jpeg

I also love how high up your hand now rests on those rising full breasts. They too are getting so large, Love! Ugggh! But yes the belly forever dominating your whole body! But I will never stop loving your perfect beaming smile, so radiant! 😍

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

I love so many things about this photo but I think mainly it just showcases just how much weight I’ve put on recently and how much my big belly truly dominates the rest of my body. Look at that big mound of fat sitting so heavily and proudly in my lap. We grew this 🥰😍

Definitely a favorite of the Casey pics. I couldn’t agree more. Truly emphasizes how much bigger and rounder you are now. 😍🔥😘

It makes me so sad to think of those calories wasted whenever you must waddle about. Try as you may, you can only take in so many calories on any given day. And none of them are free. Just like your breathtaking belly and enviable boobs, all your calories are paid for. So whenever you pat your sexy belly fats, there's no debt there. It's all bank. While you are guzzling cream, inhaling pizzas, chugging WG shakes and grazing throughout your day; You're investing. You intend that every one of those calories be used to build your body up. It's an investment in yourself, in your beauty and power. That any precious calorie should just flitter away because you have to move.... it is devastating. 

Guest AceDegenerate
2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

This photo is absolutely amazing. I can't believe how big you've become so quickly! You're getting plumper by the day... And I'm loving every lb and inch you gain. So good to see you enjoying it! ❤️

10 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

am literally waddling around constantly trying to avoid them rubbing together.

That sounds hot, imagine being around me keeping up with my tempo, this...is...too..fast...have..to...stop..for.. donuts... Trying to catch your breath and shirt riding up

Now? We only walked 500 meters... 

2 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

That sounds hot, imagine being around me keeping up with my tempo, this...is...too..fast...have..to...stop..for.. donuts... Trying to catch your breath and shirt riding up

You will have to carry her. 
/Which reminds me of an episode of Gilligan's Island. In order to pass the marriage test, Gilligan had to carry the well nourished Bride. 

MV5BZWVhZDA3ZTktOWViOC00ZDQ5LThmOWUtMGYxMjlkNDljYWE2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjIyMzMxMTk@._V1_.jpg

gm26.jpg

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Coucoucestmoi said:

The angle of the picture reminds me the cartoon "Layla stuffing" with a belly insanely round yet the other parts of the body are more "normals"
Incredible gain (and incredible shot too !)

Awww thank you so much love ❤️ that's quite a compliment! I love my big big belly ❤️ 

6 hours ago, MarshallT said:

I also love how high up your hand now rests on those rising full breasts. They too are getting so large, Love! Ugggh! But yes the belly forever dominating your whole body! But I will never stop loving your perfect beaming smile, so radiant! 😍

Lately I find myself resting my hands on my chest like that all the time, it's so comfy ... They're so big and soft hehe

5 hours ago, jackal27 said:

Definitely a favorite of the Casey pics. I couldn’t agree more. Truly emphasizes how much bigger and rounder you are now. 😍🔥😘

Thank you love ❤️ it's my new favorite! Thank you so much for always making me feel beautiful! 

5 hours ago, jacksprat said:

It makes me so sad to think of those calories wasted whenever you must waddle about. Try as you may, you can only take in so many calories on any given day. And none of them are free. Just like your breathtaking belly and enviable boobs, all your calories are paid for. So whenever you pat your sexy belly fats, there's no debt there. It's all bank. While you are guzzling cream, inhaling pizzas, chugging WG shakes and grazing throughout your day; You're investing. You intend that every one of those calories be used to build your body up. It's an investment in yourself, in your beauty and power. That any precious calorie should just flitter away because you have to move.... it is devastating. 

Investing in lifelong happiness growing bigger... bigger. .... and BIGGER each day ❤️ 

4 hours ago, AceDegenerate said:

This photo is absolutely amazing. I can't believe how big you've become so quickly! You're getting plumper by the day... And I'm loving every lb and inch you gain. So good to see you enjoying it! ❤️

Awww thank you babe ❤️ I love growing for you guys and how you notice every pound that gets added each day

2 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

Ugh that is so fucking hot. I'd be drenched in sweat breathing so heavy begging you to let me sit down for a few minutes to catch my breath

2 hours ago, jacksprat said:

You will have to carry her. 
/Which reminds me of an episode of Gilligan's Island. In order to pass the marriage test, Gilligan had to carry the well nourished Bride. 

Hahahaha i love this 

1 hour ago, rebelscum said:

hey maybe try some Chubrub for the chafing? am I crazy or is your upper belly really growing lately?

Definitely going to have to try something bc it's getting crazy with these big meaty thighs!

And upper belly is EXPLOOOOOOODING ❤️ 

1 hour ago, FASWE87 said:

or buy her a scooter

Yes freaking please

• Curvage Model

Hottest fucking thing ever just happened. 

I got takeout on my lunch break... a ton of it. I went to pick it up and the lady was like, "Do you need utensils?" I said yes please. She asked, "how many, 4 or 5?" I said "no, just one is fine!"

She looked at my face.. looked up and down my body, and replied, "Oh my. Okay"

And I happily waddled out with my mini mountain of food :)

5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I'd be drenched in sweat breathing so heavy begging you to let me sit down for a few minutes to catch my breath

but I am treating you to a chinese buffet,,, yes...but... I ,,, need... to.. be..alive..my heart is..pounding..so..fast..

Ohh yeah sorry, your so massive, of course we can stop, but you only get a few donuts now so you can eat at least 10 plates at the buffet

6 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I got takeout on my lunch break... a ton of it. I went to pick it up and the lady was like, "Do you need utensils?" I said yes please. She asked, "how many, 4 or 5?" I said "no, just one is fine!"

OMG. You must have felt so GRAND as she was assessing your capacity. 

Guest Marshall7

@Curvage Casey I just find it so freaking hot that you used to have NO boobs (and even as a boobs guy, I found you super attractive)....but now, I really do think you have the most amazing breasts I've seen! So full and wide and begging to be squeezed grabbed and sucked! I want MY hands resting on them ;) 

10 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

food for 4 for just lunch? omg! you have dinner and snacks and maybe cakes and shake left 😍

Guest AceDegenerate
15 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

This is the dream! Can't wait for you to get even bigger and order even more portions.

33 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

There should be more fat positive restaurant owners, where they ask a customers, like yourself, something like “you sure ordered enough Hon? That belly looks extra hungry today” 😉

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Haha the realisation of why you are as huge as you are now! :P Love the no pretence at all just full up admitting you're a massive pig and going to eat it all by yourself ❤️ 

• Curvage Model

but I am treating you to a chinese buffet,,, yes...but... I ,,, need... to.. be..alive..my heart is..pounding..so..fast..

Ohh yeah sorry, your so massive, of course we can stop, but you only get a few donuts now so you can eat at least 10 plates at the buffet

Only 10 plates? 😅 You know I'd just eat the entire buffet babe

1 hour ago, jacksprat said:

OMG. You must have felt so GRAND as she was assessing your capacity. 

Oh I absolutely did. My panties were goners the second she asked that question hehe

1 hour ago, MarshallT said:

@Curvage Casey I just find it so freaking hot that you used to have NO boobs (and even as a boobs guy, I found you super attractive)....but now, I really do think you have the most amazing breasts I've seen! So full and wide and begging to be squeezed grabbed and sucked! I want MY hands resting on them ;) 

They are so so soooooo full and fertile. Can't wait for them to grow even more! ❤️ 

food for 4 for just lunch? omg! you have dinner and snacks and maybe cakes and shake left 😍

I can't wait to get home later and eat even MORE ❤️ 

1 hour ago, AceDegenerate said:

This is the dream! Can't wait for you to get even bigger and order even more portions.

I mentioned it a few pages back, but lately I'm finding it's just easier (and more cost effective) to order family size/catering size portions of everything! Big meals, bigger belly 😍

1 hour ago, jackal27 said:

There should be more fat positive restaurant owners, where they ask a customers, like yourself, something like “you sure ordered enough Hon? That belly looks extra hungry today” 😉

Right?!?!? Like helllloooo I could give you so much business with this big huge gut!! I am helping restaurants survive during this pandemic with my gluttony. FEED ME MORE ❤️ 

34 minutes ago, Monkey said:

Haha the realisation of why you are as huge as you are now! :P Love the no pretence at all just full up admitting you're a massive pig and going to eat it all by yourself ❤️ 

I am a pig. I am a hog. A full blown cow ready for breeding. ❤️ 

• Curvage Model

Holy fucking fuck my gut is so huge and massive and heavy and my back is screaming crying hurting. I need a massage :( Like a real one. I might treat myself to one friday i think bc this is so hard today. I want my bed and my food and a nap and belly rubs

2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Holy fucking fuck my gut is so huge and massive and heavy and my back is screaming crying hurting. I need a massage :( Like a real one. I might treat myself to one friday i think bc this is so hard today. I want my bed and my food and a nap and belly rubs

you use gut is massive and huge and wanting to get home for more food in the same sentence? this is gluttony overload! holy hog! what a greedy pig 😮 

Guest AceDegenerate
4 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Sending you soothing thoughts... Take it easy on that stuffed belly 😘

Guest Marshall7
8 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

They are so so soooooo full and fertile. Can't wait for them to grow even more! ❤️

Stop it! You're making me drool! 😏

Guest AceDegenerate
Just now, Curvage Casey said:

September till now, just a few short months ... but such a drastic freaking change. My belly really has started to take a new shape 😍

6DB5235F-2221-4B03-A7F9-366D5890D2CB.jpeg

It's actually staggering to see how much plumper you are now... This was all a result of your greediness... Imagine what you'll look like in a year if your appetite continuities to grow like your figure is... 🥰